(2003) Brides of year 2003

leo29

Sorry mix up Amore and Akira. Early posting was for Akira. Me today blur blur.

Amore,

Feel like joining you to go gym lei. You only go there for aerobic?

leo29

Amore,

East point...., better, very near. Me work in Ubi area. You mean EP only classes no gym hah. Normally you go alone or got frds go with you?

amore

leo... ya EP oni aerobics... no gym... coz EP got a day spa... i go alone... if u go with me got frens liao lor... hehehe

may

pausini: yr hubby so sayang u. the dry one is more nutritious...those bottled one not very good...but u can also eat loh...better than nothing.

got some photos..will email you and shook.

Shook: aiyo u more girl...plse dont be too stress up.

may

pausini: yr hubby so sayang u. the dry one is more nutritious...those bottled one not very good...but u can also eat loh...better than nothing.

got some photos..will email you and shook.

Shook: aiyo u poor girl...plse dont be too stress up.

kopibean

hi amore,leo29 and novas,

me can't take photos of fitting as dun allowed by divine...is their rule...

but rest assured, next mth is my photoshoot.
so will be posting on nov grp once ready....hee

wedsoon

ava,
my PS is also with Andrew Choi... Which bridal shop are you with? Your PS was already done? Mine is on the 15 Sep....so late
sad.gif

pausini

Hi May: Saw ur pix. Very well taken and u look so much thinner. the pix is just like studio outdoor shoots..

Your hubby very thin leh.... Ok leh me see whether i can scan some pix on friday and post it up but look like shook can only get to see it after she is back from honeymoon. :p

I think me is the fat fat bride liao.. hahaha..

sweetie

Hi Ava, Amore, yve,
Thanks for your compliments leh... I had my trial makeup that day while trying my two mtm gowns... but please dun see my hair hor! very messy... hee

Counting down to my photoshoot on 12 July...

Leo,
Your evening gown is so....so... sexy...
Great figure!

Y

yi

hi flowee,
glad you enjoyed your PS.
must share your lovely pics with us when you collected them okay?
my paris trip ah? still no news yet.
gotta wait lor. SianZ!!!!!!!!

hi sannie,
congrats on your forecoming wedding and welcome to this thread.
I'm an ex-bride liao coz i wed in jan 03 already.
happy.gif

hi elaine,
can only confirm whether joining for the outing next week coz next week lotsa of meetings to attend lah. Sianz!!!!!!

leo29

Amore,

I prefer gym so have to go bugis there loh. Bugis still ok lah, not so far. You said $40/mth is once a week for class? Can we use their gym unlimited?

amore

leo... nope... $40/mth is oni once a week aerobics... think cant rem how much $40+ for once a week aerobics + gym... ur aerobics and gym must be on the same day.... best for u to check with them leh.... me not beary sure... if u want unlimited gym... then planet fitness or california better...

jazz

Hi gals, pai sei for missing in action... been busy looking for info for honeymoon. I've uploaded the picts for my photoshoot on the website, waiting for my actual day picts. Will try to send you gals the link before I leave for my honeymoon. If not, will send after the trip.

Shook, I've managed to download this timetable from the SBB website on train times. I didn't load everything, only loaded for the days and the destination that we need for those days in Switzerland 'cos my palm is the super old type, only got limited memory, super slow. At least, if we decide to change timings, we can check. Now the thing left is to search for a translater that I can load into the palm.

Kare, I tried going into www.palmgear.com it seems that it's not working. Do you know of any other website available? Thanks!

Peabrain, did you mention that you're flying on 14th Jun, to Europe as well?

Pausini, May, how are you doing? Pai sei, no time to follow up on the forum these few weeks.

pausini

Hi Jazz, that is ok.
u leaving with Shook right.

Think kare is already in europe, she wldnt be able to reply u.

OK wait to see ur pix...

may

Pausini: yes, do scan some photos and show me.

Actually, i want to share w you the presentation my brother did for me. But very heavy it is 10 MB and it is a montage of our studio and outdoor photos...it is 5 minutes long and most pple that saw the presentation montage were praising my hubby..they all including my bridal says that he is very photogenic.

He had more comments then me..so sad...

ya we both lose weight preparing our wedding...

tat is why i told Shook i need to buy new clothes...

Aiya..u not fat fat bride lah...you got fu..u know...

Jazz: yes, do send us the link b4 you go honeymoon. i will email you my actual outdoor shots.

actually, all my photos taken for actual day Barnabas - the photographer very nice - he cut it in cd for me without charging...it is just that it i svery time consuming for me to upload.

akira

leo, wow!! sexy!! the green colour for your EG is quite unique. actually I think the back of your WG looks fine.. you prob need the strings behind to hold up everything... better get some double-side tape too for the actual day.
happy.gif
your WG looks really floaty and romantic

sweetie, must agree with amore.. your WG looks v sweet and demure.

pausini

Hi May: wah 10MB is a big file.. must have done it really well. how come is not the brides getting the praise???
never mind lah, u shld be proud to have a handsome hubby too..

Good that u all lost weight, both of us just gain weight. that time me on initial stage, wah good appetite, but now is really bad.. very sian!!!

I dun want so much "Fu" lah.. my hubby put on a lot of fat now.. hee hee....

ok will shld u my pix once i scan them..

cin

6) markers/pens for sign-in
7) corsages
8) photo albums
9) seating/floor plans

what else...

Whitely,
Do you have an ang pao box picture or sample you can email me? Ours is provided by hotel, so i wanna see whether if i get from outside or if i make one would be nicer than the one provided by the hotel...thanks!

maya

hi ladies, how are the preparation? I just finished giving out my cards. Aiyoh, so embarrassed. You know I had posponed my wedding. Some of hte old inserts were mixed with my new ones and some of my friends recevied invitation for a wedding that is over already!!

My GDL on 24 Jun, taking leave also to run ard to do errands. I'm going to be very stressed nexct 2 weeks bec boss away and my big boss will be looking for me......arrrggghhh!

are

wow.. all your gowns are so pretty... and sexy for leo29! ;P hehehe... hope my gowns won't pale besides yours!
happy.gif

btw, was someone asking abt tailors? i got introduced by my colleague to this tailor in peninsular plaza, and last nite we went, there were 4 or 5 customers while other tailors nearby are empty! guess it says a lot abt their work. me & hubby will make 2 shirts cos he's not comfortable in off-the-shelves shirts. we were quoted $50-$70 per shirt which works out to be almost the same.

wen

Hi Are
What is the shop name?
Must we call for appointment before going?
Would appreciate if you can give me his contact as I need to settle my hubby's suit by end of the month. Thanks!!!

P

putise baby

hi girls...

me MIA again today 'coz on leave
happy.gif

leo.. thanks for letting me go kaypoh your fitting last nite.... I LOVE your EG!!! really very nice and makes you look really good!!! and i think the front is the best part... if i dun have such a strict MIL, i wld do the same for my gowns... i was telling amore that my MIL oredi warned me before i made my gowns that i better not show too much cleavage
sad.gif

as for the WG, i agree with you... the back not as stunning... mebbe 'coz we all too stunned by your EG oredi :p but i think the gown's not completed... you got flowers at the back rite?? and diamantes along the 2 lines (at the back)?? i think if completed, shld look much better... also you mentioned he doing some beading on the skirt... that shld be very nice too...
happy.gif

yve, did you go gym today?? me just back from gym...went for maverick's combat class.... SHIOK!
happy.gif

oh and girls... can i join in the nov yahoo group ah?? how to do so??
happy.gif

are

amore... yup, the shop's personality! hmm... guess it really does hv a good name. so how much did ur hubby pay for the suit & shirt? we having headache on wat collar to choose from so many he has! ;P

wen, its at the peninsula plaza beside forum (dun go to the wrong one like us ;P), 3rd floor, turn right from the escalator. we were told tat they are normally quite ok but so happen tat so many ppl went last nite together. i dun hv the number, but if u want, i will take for you as i'm going tmr nite. he told us he needs 10 days for shirts, and no ealier cos they dun rush, so i guess he shd hv enuff time for your suit.

hmm... toking abt exercise, i'm taking a pilates class starting in july in tpy, anybody want to join me? ;P juz tot if i commit to a class i wld be 'forced' to attend since i already paid! ;P but not sure how pilates will be... heard its quite siong bt gd for tummy, so just trying.

nicky

Hi everyone

tink oso must bring along some extra empty red packets coz some of my married frens tell me dat some people forget to bring.

B

bride-to-be

hi wedsoon

nice to see u here!
happy.gif

hi all

i'm so happy to join a thread with all the gals marrying off in the same month!!!!!!!!!
Any1 here marry on 8/11 or 11/11 ??

sweetie

Welcome bride-to-be!

Leo,
I am honest...
happy.gif

My danger areas is my tummy so dare not take tight fittings one...
When is your photo shoot?

gals,
do you think I need to wear gloves for my wg? With my veil, do you think it will be more elegant with the gloves?

Yve,
Cant wait to see your gowns...

Meow,
When is the wrist corsage session? I have my materials ready liao...
happy.gif

shook

Hihi May
U r v slim. U n your hubby have husband n wife look
happy.gif

I busy wif wedding n honeymoon preparation still can't loose wt leh.

Hihi Pausini
I oso not thin. Misery loves company
lol.gif

Hihi Jazz
Oh great! My hubby did the timetable manually on the paper.

yve

putise,
i had badminton yesterday, so din go gym. Probably gng this Sunday. Invited u to the forum already.

to all, it is friday!!!

yve

sweetie,
wrist corsage session this sat is postponed as many cannot make it. Will keep u in the loop for the next one via mail okay??

putise,
having some problem inviting u to the nova yahoo group, pls wait till I get it done. u will get a mail.

sleepy

Hi Maya

Aiyo...understandable...very confusing too sometimes. hee..at least they treat it like a joke...

I no GDL so 1 load off my mine...Anyone of you getting any gifts for parents? I dunno what to buy....and when should I give them huh?

Will be sending my cards out next week...now in the midst of printing my bulletin for worship....400 pcs..no joke!!!

may

pausini: i always wanted to find a husband that has lots of fu like teddy bear....but i m stuck w a skinny man instead...sigh....
I very jealous of him no matter how much i feed him he is still so skinny and he eats so much more rice then i do. He is a rice pot. But then again he does not snack....
becoz of him, i got to lose weight for wedding. weight wise, i m not heavier then him but bridal says i need to coz the can can will make me look bigger than him...
now, i very worried that next time when pregnant i will balloon and be bigger...i told him he needs to eat twice more than i do if i pregnant...he says i crazy and that a lot of men envy his figure...

he not handsome lah...he has nice features i would say..sharp and got cheek bones loh... i was so overshadow by him ...like what my friend says u r not too bad yrself but never now yr hubby is so photogenic...

Shook: maybe u did lose weight and u r not aware of it...u know it can happen when u r very busy...the best gauge is your clothes...are they loose...u every nite also sleep so late and get up so early...do pop in lots of vit c throughout yr honeymoon.

u leaving tonite...so have GOOD FUN! if u lost nevermind just wondering ard and have fun...be careful of yr belongings!

Tell us all abt it when u r back!

ava

Hello Ladies!

You are all so FAsT!
*faint*

having difficulty catching up
happy.gif

Let me apologise first okie
happy.gif
if I don't reply ur mgs 'cos it may be lost in the long long LONG list!!!
happy.gif

Amore,
I got the PS with Andrew but 'cos when SARS occurred, i couldn't take leave so I had to give up the PS
sad.gif
but nvm
happy.gif
maybe next time there'll be other opportunities
happy.gif
Andrew is really a nice guy
happy.gif

I've heard Mr. Personality is not bad
happy.gif

Leo
happy.gif

Sexy sexy sexy
happy.gif
if there are prying eyes from other threads
happy.gif
they'll be wondering! ;p

Wedsoon
happy.gif
i don't have a studio/outdoor PS
happy.gif
just the actual day saving $$$
happy.gif
the one with Andrew was a free one which he asked for couples 1/2mths ago so it's over already...

hello ladies

aiyoh sammi & amerline! you're complaining the candies are too much for you, and i'm complaining that i have to spend so much more for additional orders! what an irony!

just came back from my PS with chris ling yesterday. die die ... now i'm like amerline, i like SOOO many of the photos!!! Hubster pulled hand brake coz he said we can get the cd-rom back to print at a lab ... cheaper.

actually it is a good idea, but my only "complaint" is that the pictures are not digitally touched up. argh .... but i can't spend $19,500 to get back ALL my photos in an album!

argh ................ the selection process will be a TOUGH one for sure!

maya

gift for parents? aiyoh, must ah?? This seems to be a very christian tradition. Noticed it among my christian friends. I don't think I want to do that. Can someone tell me if it's a must? dunwan to think it's unfilial.....

pausini

Shook: Can wear two pieces gowns still not slim. Aiyo, dun place the standard too high lah.
Enjoy urself, and take a lot of pix and drink alot of water. Try to take as much fibre as possible. Sometime we get very little of that when we are on tour.

May: Haha, u like teddy bear style of hubby??? Both of us used to be slim when we are dating then later both of us put on weight together. Very funny whenever i accoy my hubby to get new pants during new year. He just couldnt accept that the inches gain every year. hahaha....
Mine have decline headline, but he also have very sharp feature. He always said our children got to look like him, pointed nose, deep eyes, nice lip and good complexion cos all nicer than me (so sad) but much have my thick hair! hahaha...
of course like us, tall tall!!!!!

shook

Hihi May
Wow, your hubby got kou fu. Can eat n eat n dun put on wt. I swallow saliva oso can put on wt
24132.gif

My hubby used to be v skinny. Starts putting on wt now. He said last time he got 6 muscles, now 1 @ the belly part. I asked him to work out.
rofl.gif

My clothes feel the same leh
sad.gif

Hihi Pausini
My hubby oso have nice features - pointed nose, nice lip shape, smooth complexion, bushy eye brown. Only thing is small eyes n fairly tanned. I hope our kids take after his nose, mouth, smooth complexion, eye brown but my fair complexion n big eyes. Both of us kar teh leh. Hope like my daddy. My daddy is tall.

amore

are... the suit is "paid" by my bridal coz is part of my bridal package... but we did ask him how much we need to pay if we do one additional suit.... for wool will be ard 400 to 600... think depends on the material u choose... the shirt he charges us $55... oohooh i cant rem wat type of collar my hubby choose... but i do rem is a cuff link sleeve.. hehehe

tried pilates once... quite siong for me... coz i abit hunch back... then always need to sit straight straight so my back beary tired... but i must say long term hor can correct our posture...

sweetie... ya with glove and veil will be beary elegant... as urs is the so call princess cut... will be beary princess
happy.gif
i oso planning to wear gloves on my AD.... cant rem the designer told me day/nite time... think day time...

abt the gown.. haha i worse... i thot I quite okie liao... so agree to designer's design for two pcs for my EG... wah when I put on hor.. my waist FATS all come out... deen noe my waist sooo much FATS... hahaha

welcome on board bride-to-be!!!...

ava... ooh i c... nebbermind sure got more coming...

leo29

Hello bride-to-be. Welcome!

Amore,

Can I have Amore's number? I will call and check with them.

Akira,

Tks! Ya, I’ll use double sided tape on my actual day, maybe PS oso. My hubby was joking saying my hair will come out when i remove the tape. Siao 1, that area where got hair. The most is very painful only.

Are,

Don’t said that! All of us will be very stunning n pretty when we put on our gown.
happy.gif
You selected your gown already, right? No photos to show us?

What is pilates? What type of exercise is that? Me was thinking of going yoga but it’s not really an exercise which can’t really make us slim and tone up.

Putise,

Ya lor, what a waste hor. You got Beng3 Qian2 lei. Actually after the fitting, I was thinking of asking Jit to change the back design for me. But after some consideration, I decided not to.

Sweetie,

No, I don’t think I will wear glove.

may

Pausini: i wish my hubby like your every year waist line increase...mine dont....i think he lost weight this year..how to make mine put on weight? i buy ice cream, chocolates stock at home...and end up i eat the ice cream...sigh...

Shook: it is not kong fu...think it is the genes..i c his uncles and cousin...all skinny one.

ya lor, if u can wear two piece how can be fat? i cant wear 2 piece u know. All the ba will come out man.

bonnie

hi all

have you gals purchased your si dian jin? where will you gals purchase ah? and wat will you gals purchase?

please advise

amore

leo... as amore have a no. of branches. I gave u the number for the Bugis junction branch... 63366822...

pilates.. help to tone... beary low impact... coz u sit and lie down.. no jumping, hopping, running... abit like yoga... but no meditation.. think the breathing technique oso diff... can go amore website... they got tok abit abt each of them... www.amorefitness.com ...

okeanosmao

hi gals,

really cannot catch up with u gals..can only read once in awhile..

me too, also signed up amore classes. mine is power package, get to use gym b4 or after the class..
pilates class is gd as what amore has mentioned. i always go tiong bahru or cineleisure..
dun like parco cos v v pack till no place to do workout..

leo29

Amore,

Tks! I will call them. You very independent hor, go work out alone. Me cannot lei, very afraid lonely so whatever i do things I must have frd tact along. Bugis really very pack, even wkdays?

Okean,

So you join Amore oso. Seem to be very popular. The 2 place you mention cannot suit me, Tiong Bahru very far and cineleisure in town always jam.

Ai yoh, now then i realise i'm lazy. So many of you have been going gym and enrol in work out course already.

lkf

hello novas

u all can really post...me still struggling to finish the postings...

anyway happy weekend ahead...

bride-to-be

welcome! welcome! how's ur prep so far?

leo29

managed to sneak in to view ur pixs in the morning. u really really look gorgeous n stunning in those pieces. but u need to make some serious precautionary measures to the front...otherwise very easy to "zhou guang"...

yve

u roms pixs truly capture all ur "newly-wed" mood......congrats once again.

amore

thanks for sharing the info. on Mr Personality. was juz wondering where to get a shirt for my hubby. will be going for some shopping this weekend...payday liao...hurray
how's ur dress coming along. i hv not contacted vivian yet though i hv some materials with her.
this week is really busy 4 me *sigh*

sleepy

I dun think it's among christian only. I attended a friend's dinner (not christian) and he too give a bouquet of flowers to his mum and MIL after his speech. Father another gift. Suppose to be a token as a thank you for bringing the couple up.

???????