(2003) Brides of year 2003

feb

Halo everyone

So happy to see so many mothers out there..Congrats to all of you

I can't make it on both dates .Enjoy yourselves..

meowie

Gals,
I guess we meet up next friday lor ok?
happy.gif

pris

Hello,
WOw quite sometime never come in and found so many MTB in our forum, Congrats lei!

Meow,
I can make it on the 17th, pls let me know where to meet.

Hi Gals,
Mind if I bring my little one with me?

meowie

Date : 10th Sept or 17th (both friday)
Time : 7pm
Place : Suntec Steamboat
10th: are, yve, Meow, Ava
17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*,Ava, Yve, Leo, *Sunnyling, Priscilla
*denotes maybe can

Pris,
I dun mind you bring your little one with you. I think it'll be great.
happy.gif
We'll be meeting at Suntec City conventional hall outside the restaurant. The restaurant is located jus below the escalator walking towards Marina Square any idea where it is now?

Gals,
Who works nearest to Suntec and can go chop seats first? They dun accept reservations leh. I work till 5pm, i think by the time i reach there, should be at least 630pm. Anyone whose earlier than me?

pris

Hi Meow,
Hey y not we all meet already then go in together cos they need us to pay before going in and if you got any major credit card got 15-20% discount off the total bill.
I think not to worry on the seats wise cos quite alot of seats, but 2 weeks ago when I go there they actually allow reservation cos saw a few tables with the sign on it.
MAybe you want to double check with them.

meowie

Pris,
Usually we meet outside the restaurant then go in one. Major credit cards like what? I think POSB is one of them right? But i dun have leh.
sad.gif
Last time someone also pay with her credit card first before we pay her back. Any idea what's their number? Else i think by the time i reach there shouldn't be too late to make a last minute reservation lor.
happy.gif

are

hey pris... great to hear frm u! wah, ur boy quite big liao hor?

meow... think they give discounts even if u show them POSB ATM card, dun hv to use cc to pay. fri is a 'messy day' for me, so i really cant promise wat time i can get there, but definitely not earlier than u!
happy.gif
think u all better start w/o me 1st.

wedsoon

Thanks Meow for organising..
I cam make it on the 17 Sep...please count me in... it is at the usual place where we had met before...

wedsoon

Thanks Meow for arranging..
I cam make it on the 17 Sep...please count me in... it is at the usual place where we had met before...

leo29

wedsoon,

Ya, the one that we went before.

Date : 17th Sept
17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*,Ava, Yve, Leo, *Sunnyling, Priscilla, Wedsoon
*denotes maybe can

sunnyling

sorry gals thk mostly cant make it this friday liao kekeke sori hor will try to make it if can will sms Eve if I can make it. Enjoy yourself

aloevera

halo,
how's everyone? it's been almost a year since we were so bz planning our wedding last year.. we're reaching anniversary soon.. *__*

hi meow,
sorry for this late reply.. i wish i could join in the gathering but as i tend to get tired easily after work & only wana lie in bed after dinner (very nua hor), i gota send in my apologies.. thanks for taking the trouble to organise this anyway.. & hey, congrats to U, MTB!! it's gd to conceive now since u r still young as at least yr body is still energetic & strong.. then next time can anytime hv more babies.. : )

hope u gals have an enjoyable dinner..

meowie

Leo,
Yeah still the same, can't afford to change to a new phone leh.
sad.gif
Security....

17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*,Ava, Yve, Leo, Priscilla, Wedsoon
*denotes maybe can

Thanks Aloe, you take care and rest well then.
happy.gif

are

meow... so sorrie, do u still hv the list? can u send me? i saved it in a CD and brought hm liao, so dun hv you ger's numbers.

meowie

K are, i sent a copy to you. Do you still remember our Nova group from yahoo? The list can also be obtained from there too.

min_minnie

Meow,

My new job rather busy. Have been working quite late. Hope I can leave on time on Friday. Anyway, you all go in w/o me 1st as I may be late. Once I reach, will join you all. Dun pay my share 1st, just in case last min I can't make it. When I reach, I will pay for myself to go in.

ava

Hi Gals!

So sorry, can't meet you this Fri cos I thought my hubby will be working but I got the dates mixed up. He's working on Sat so Fri I will keep him company.

Will try to mt up next time!
Enjoy urselves!

meowie

17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*, Yve, Leo, Priscilla, Wedsoon
*denotes maybe can

pris

Hi Are,
How are you, so when is your turn to be a mummy?
Hee hee... my boy only 10 months.

Meow,
Sorry, I maybe can n maybe cannot make it, will let u know tomorrow.
I sms you to confirm,ok!

meowie

17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*, Yve, Leo, Priscilla*, Wedsoon
*denotes maybe can

Pris,
she going to be one in next month.
happy.gif
Hope you can meet up k.
happy.gif

pris

Hi ava,
Ok lor the gathering cos lots of gals cannot make it so ended up only 5 of us include me was there........really hope more of you can join for the next gathering.

Hi Meow,
Thanks for the ride home.....haha... I will find one fine day to go up to your place for coffee.
SO make sure you tidy your place huh! ( JUst JOking)

meowie

Ava,
it was ok, we jus talk and eat like meeting up with friends like that lor. But for the food wise, not really that fantastic. But Pris's boy was cute.
happy.gif

Pris,
Sure no prob, i jus get my hubby to tidy the place can liao. Jus inform me earlier hor.

are

hi gers... so sorrie i couldnt turn up last min. was caught up in work cos i'm on mc these 2 days. have decided to take a rest, nothing serious.

will try to send you all a pic of my fat self lah. my tummy's quite big now, but i think still small considering i've oni got 2 wks to go!
happy.gif

am going to just rest as much as i can today & do some minor packing. dun hv strength to do much these days liao.

& if i dun get to come in any time soon, all MTBs take care, & the other gals dun work too hard eh? pris... hope to see your son!
happy.gif

meowie

Are,
Are you anxious to see your girl? You think you'll update any of the girls when you've give birth maybe by sms?
happy.gif
Take care.

Are - Oct 12th, girl
MT - Oct 18th
Aloevera - Nov 30th
Leo29 - 02 Dec, girl
Oranges - 22 Dec, boy
Yve - late Jan, girl

are

meow... u bet i'm axious, & scared too! cant wait to see bb & get ovr tis agony (body aching like mad, cant sleep/walk/eat well) but gotta tell bb to tahan till oct.

got a cant miss wedding dinner & 1st yr party to attend tis weekend, besides, dr says my bb a bit small, so better to keep her in as long as i can too.
happy.gif

leo29

Are,

I tot that time the doc said ur bb is big, might need to go for C-section. Now he said bb abit small???? Guess u must not be eating well. I heard milk powder can make bb grow. Did you drink? I guess ur bb will come out in Oct becos many ppl said first birth will be either very near to EDD or later. So don worry.

are

leo29... yalor. we wer so shocked wen the dr finally told us her wt ard wk 28. all along i tot i was gona hv a big bb, nw is too small.

i've been drinking anmum all along, bt nt a lot cos lactose intolerant. i guess i'll juz hv to take a day @ a time then, no pt worrying. i'm juz eating wat i feel like lor, dun want to make myself upset ovr food. maybe bb is juz skinny like mummy!
happy.gif

thanx for your encouragement!

bit_bit

Hi Ladies,

I was an Oct 03 bride too, same date as Amerline, 1027 etc (4th Oct)..

Here's wishing every Oct 03 bride & their Hubbies :

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">Happy 1st Anniversary!!!</font></font>
166746.gif

bit_bit

Hi 1027
Congratulations!!!!!! BB gal or boy??
166808.gif

me still taking part-time degree course, so planning to ve BB in the yr of doggy (same horoscope as Hubby)

thank you!
its a boy.

year of the dog? i'd prob be trying for baby #2 in the later part of that year. I like dogs too!

meowie

Gals,
Great new!!! Are has given birth to a cute little princess named Rachael. She weigh 2.6kg and was born yesterday at 6:10pm.

Congrats again Are!!!
bounce.gif

leo29

Are..... Congratulation! Must post ur bb to let us see hor. Can share with us ur birth story? At the meantime, rest well and enjoy ur confinement.

bit_bit

Morning 1027

Wow! BB boy
167758.gif

hee, actually i'm bit afraid of dogs... but thot it will be nice to have a bb same horoscope as Hubby
happy.gif

lilac

Hi everyone, I was an Oct 03 bride too! 28 Oct would be my 1-year anniversary. Its really amazing how time flies. Its nice to see this thread still active after 1 year. 1027, congrats to you!

enya

hi all!!

so sorrie for my super late reply ... does everyone still login here occasionally to catch up? still feel a teeny weeny sense of loss when i log in here ... but its ok, cos now more or less adapted to married life!

how is everyone?

oranges

meow
I posted sometime in jul then no respond fm u. So didn't login this thread. Juz noe tt ARE "popped" pls send my regard to her. Aiya i missed the gathering on sept'04. Pls include me in yr future gathering. Pls email me yr contact no. my email add: [email protected]

i didn't read all the posting, so any gd news fm u? Pls keep us update.

Hi leo29
Thks. I'm back to this thread,i thought everybody mia so didn';t login. Yr edd is 20days ahead of mine.

are
congrats &amp; take care. pls share yr birth story when u settled dw.