(2003) Brides of year 2003

taddess

Hey thanks for making me feel better...Guess what, I took the cards for my wedding dinner already! A bit angry with my parents...initially asked them what kind of cards they wanted, red or ivory ones and they said anything. When I took the red one for them, and then told them that I did so because I thought since they were so conservative, they would want the red ones...and guess what they told me immediately they wanted the ivory ones....SO ANGRY! I think it is also because they heard that my FH's parents took the red ones and they want to seem modern in front of them!!!

Anyway do all of you know where to get modern looking dragon and pheonix tea set cause my parents specifically want to buy modernised ones for us...when I told them just get any and then after that can just keep it out of the sight, they said no!

Just also like to ask whether all of you buy coats for your fathers? Cause I have to buy for my father...and my brother...DOn't know what kind of theory is this....

And guess what my mother told my FH that she doesn't want the cakes, instead she wants a sum of money from them...$608, is this too much??? Getting a bit pissed off with my own parents!

min

Hi, Pris,

So you chose JLC or J&M ? Called JLC today, ann says I am a bit late, have to hurry up to decide on my bridal thing cos most need about 3 to 4 months to alter your gown and another 3 months for processing your photos. Got a bit worried. Any recommendations on wedding shows or exhibition which is coming up?

Furama gave you very gd deals? Is the ballroom beautiful? big? pillarless? high ceiling?

Sorry, just KPO. I probably signing up with Orchard Hotel but they quite stingy with their beverages. That's the only thing I can't bargain for more. Does Furama provide you with projector or VCD to show your photos on the stage?

Remember to let me know if you all organising the next gathering.

maya

Hi Shook, how come you are buying GDL stuff? I thot the guy's side supposed to get the thngs? Are you getting those thngs to return to them? My mom don't seem to be getting anything leh altho my MIL told her that we need to return 2 squash when they bring over the GDL items. Sigh! wonder if my mom is bochap or just blur, given that she had never been thrilled with my choice of FH......
Hi May, Pausini, & others, yah, I think I'm a perfectionist, want to do everything quick, fast and well done. Cannot tahan when others dun feel that way. I'm a neat & clean freak too, opp from FH. Already see probs there as I cannot stand sloppiness, dirt. When FH dun clean-up, sometimes I do it myself, and end up feeling very resentful. Just yesterday, lost my cool again when he refused to put newspaper on flr for painting. There are dried paint spots all over the flr. At first, I cannot stand and started scraping them off the flr, but now cannot be bothered. I will make sure he does all that when we do maj cleaning up. Dun they understd that it's extra wk??!!

leo29

Meow,

That is a good idea. I mean to arrange a gathering to make wrist corsages.

Did you engage main con or you let individual contrator handle? So you are going to take your own sweet time lah,
happy.gif
. Better settle it fast lah so you can proceed to wedding prep. Ai yoh, thinking back of reno. really make my hair. The most headache part is to choose design, color ... etc.

I roughly can catch what you mean. Do you think they can remember you? If no, pretend to be new customer loh. If yes, you still can try to negotiate since you still haven't confirmed. I believe they will give in.

Are,

Cannot remember liao!

leo29

Min,

I signed up with Orchard Hotel. What do you mean by stingy in their beverage? You mean cockage? I don't think so lei.

J

jan2003

Pausini: don't fret, we will get by. agree too, no need to curry favour lor. no point lah.not my character.

May: no, i not the only child at home, still got 2 more siblings, one sister and one brother. my sis wants me to get out soon so that she can have the whole room. we sleep on double decker beds now because room very small and she really hates it. told me to shift out all my stuff after wedding because lack of space. was very upset when i heard it but it's also true we have no space lor. i don't have much things anyway. it's just that i won't sort of have a house to return to after marriage, no room already.
sad.gif
will revert after i see your pics. very excited now, you must be stunning judging by all the reviews!

Jazz: dont' worry, hopefully by May all the things will clear up. i am placing very high hopes on those in the medical field and scientists. i really feel we owe it to them lor. without them, things will be much much worse. praying hard they will find the cause soon because my budget very tight and i originally wanted to go Hong Kong. Now plans on hold. sigh. When you going Canada? Your wedding is on the 18th right? How long you plan to go. envy you that you have plan. If convenient then share with us, we can share your joy!

meow

Are,
I did remember looking at the forum. But dunno where to start. Dun think its in this forum right?

Leo29,
Yeah, me think so too. But everyone will have diff ideas and materials. What if when we meet up, not everyone had already prepare the material? Have already completed my tealights deco.

My hubby settles the reno in terms of price while i do my prep on my wedding. Well its me who wants all these stuffs so have to DIY. Currently still making my dolls cloths and start to get ribbons for my wrist corsage.

I jus get one main con for most of the things except the window grills, curtains, air-con, ceiling fan...what else can get sub-con?

Sure the contractor remember me. He still own me a revise quotation for the carpentry. You got any good recommends on the window grills?

Whats wrong with design and colour? I'll be getting Zen look lor.
happy.gif

Pris,
Can check with her where she got the roses from?

kare2711

May..I want to see all your photos too! My email add is [email protected] My only worry is not with my tummy, but with my arms!!! So fat arms. Today, while I was testing out my clothes, I looked in the mirror and couldn't stand my arms. But since PS is on Wed, I gave up hope of doing anything liao.

rhs

Hi vio,
I can't make it tomorrow, have to work on my project
sad.gif
So sorry for last minute notice ... u gals have fun!

blythe

Hi jus,

What are the range there? How much youpaid for yours?

Hi vio,
Will SMS you tomorrow of my attendance, hehehee...feel like skipping my bible class tomorrow to meet up with you gals. I missed the first outing, don't feel like missing this.

S

serene sng

Hi guys,

See u guys all very busy!!! Can i join for MJ session also!!!??? How big u guys play?? I always play with my hubby... everytime want to fight with him cos he always dun guard pple cards and throw give pple win, nevermind but is those kind of big cards... *faints*

leo29/Meow,
Can i join in for the wrist corsages too??? I be the first to join!! But as Meow mention, people got diff ideas... but got any books to see samples??? Me also want to make myself...

Meow,
Wow... u very fast for your preparations leh!!! Can tell me what else have to take note or not. Aiyoh... headache....
For the photographer side, i actually want to get Nick but he is booked by Novgroom... So he is introducing his senior for us... but im not very sure if he is good or not.. hais...but will be meeting them on wednesday. see how lor.

Gals, any more good photographers to introduce???
Please inform me.. will try to keep up with u guys....

min

Leo29,

Thanks for your feedback

When is your wedding? Not stingy meh? Mind to share with me on what you have for corkages? Maybe I dun know how o negotiate. How many tables you have on your wedding? Mind to tell me how many barrel of beer they offer and corkages charges?
Just want to gather some information to see if I can get better deals before signing up.

The coordinator told me for all those who got better package, they sign up last year at the wedding fair. Did you sign up at the fair too?

besse

Hi Gals

Me BACK!!! hehe.. just got back this evening from Pangkor.. was a damn siong trip.. on the road for abt seven hours .. and poor bf is the oni one who drives..(err, cos he refused to let me take the wheels in malaysia.. so not my fault *disclaim* keke)

So much postings just over weekend!!

Hey, Wrist corsages.. i oso want! I did the wrist corsages for my gf's wedding end last year, using fabric roses and velvet ribbons.. think before we gather to make the corsages, it'll be fun to go material shopping @ spotlight or peoples park and dinner afterwards! keke

NovGroom - hope it's not too late to tell you where to get the wedding stuff in Shanghai.. it's at the old part of shanghai called Cheng2 Huang2 Miao4. It's quite a tourisy area but you will be able to find quite a no. of shops selling wedding goodies... must Bargain ok!

Min, Purpledream - Welcome!! I also have not gotten my bridal confirmed yet.. in fact, i was dragging my feet.. cos now pui pui.. no mood to try on gowns! Grr... am going to start my hunt these two weeks intensively.. no joke!

There'll be many bridal shows in April and early may.. sigh.. wish ihv the luxury of time!

Leo29 - The trip was ok.. din win anything except some cash from MJ game! kekekeke..

Annor, dunno why rabbits so small so fierce wan.. grrr. always dying to sink my tiger teeth into the rabbit flesh when he makes my blood boil! :E

Anyway, my yoga is with Amore. I usually go to the one in Tiong Bahru.. plenty of stretching and probably toning. Am going to start Newbody (more upper bod workout with light wts) and Lo impact aerobics coupled with gym workout. Am also going 2 start my diet plans.. keke.. got 3 mths to go before the final fitting before PS leh

N

novgroom

Serene,
opps... sorry that I have booked Nick first. If he is introducing his senior to you, I guess it will not be that bad. Maybe you can request Nick to do all the digital touch up for you.

Besse,
Thanks for your info,
happy.gif
you are not that late.. I am going to fly off tomorrow morning. Guess what, I will be staying at the hotel near Nanjing Lu, so I guess Cheng Huang Miao is just outside.. Hopefully I can find all the wedding stuff that I want.
happy.gif

ally

hi hazel and shirsweetiepie! nice to meet both of u
happy.gif

if you're talking about actual day photography, a fellow bride from the studio i signed up with recommended alan dai. his pics are quite well-taken and he charges about $480 for 8 rolls of film and $35 for each additional roll. one of the most reasonable rates around. u can find out more about him from the alan dai thread in this forum
happy.gif
i'm also looking for an AD photographer and will most likely call alan to fix an appt just to view his work.

as for my bridal studio, i signed up with Bridal Zone. good service so far
happy.gif
so which studio did u all sign up with?

besse

NovGroom

Whew.. thank goodness i didn't miss you! ;)

Shanghai now quite cold.. bring more warm clothes. You going there for work? or leisure? Be sure to bargain hard leh!! Oh, and if you like oriental decor, you can get cheap and good table linen, chopsticks holders and tissue box covers at the Xiang Yang mkt! If your wife is going with you, can bring her to make cheong sam at the shanghainese tailor along nanjing bu xing jie.. v much cheaper than Sg.. abt S$100+ for one full length cheongsam with silk material..

Hv fun.. and take care

N

novgroom

Besse,
Ahh... someone told me about the Xiang Yang Mkt, I still don't know where is it.. :p can tell me more about that place? I have check with my wife already.. seems like she is not into cheongsam.. grow fat cannot wear .. haha..

besse

Xiang1 Yang2 Mkt is at Xiang Yang Lu, along Huai Hai Zhong Lu. Just tell cab driver to go Xiang Yang Shi Chang. Nearest MRT station is Shan Xi Nan Lu zhan. exit and ask the locals for directions to xiang yang shi chang. Mkt opens from 8am to 8pm.

Xiang Yang mkt has abt 500 stores - pasar malam style. anything from socks, shoes to clothes to shawl to gloves, bags & Montblanc pens(all imitations goods or some maybe factory overrun/rejects) and of cos the abovementioned table linens, variety of incense etc etc. payment only in cash! So rem to change more RMB.

Hope it helps

N

novgroom

Besse,
Thanks for your info.. I roughly know where is it now.
happy.gif
Shanghai is very efficient, I managed to find an online street directory for city which I can locate all the MRT stations.. hehehe..hope I have enough RMB.. I will be going off soon.. bye..

shirlynn

Hi Meow,

If you want to look for window Grilles, maybe you can try to ask this company to quote... company name forgotten ... contact no. : 67557241

My window gilles are from them.. same for my brother whom I recommended...and my cousin.. you can check with them for quotation and compare.

BTW, can my hubby join in for the gathering.. still persuading him to go with me...

jus

Hi Blythe,

the range so-so only...
but they have other furniture
bought bed frame and mattress from benwood ($2k plus)
supposedly the bedframe is with orthopedic effect and the mattress (four star) is dust mite resistant etc etc...
got taken by the sales talk... ha ha ha

Hi ladies,
So glad finally meeting you girls
missed the first time round

Hi vio,
thanx for the invitation card.
very cute ; )

J

jingle bell

Me MIA... for so long. The thread is so long to catch up.

Hi Cath,
I also email you my details but no reply from you leh.

Me going for my design appointment this week. BTW, what do I need to bring & what to be prepare for? Pls advice.

I saw the Style Wedding Mag on sale. How's the contents? Good? Din manage to browse as cold storage wrapped up in plastic.

chicory

Hi Cherub,

Welcome to join us
happy.gif
. When is your wedding date? Have you sign up your bridal package yet? And wedding venue confirmed? Jbride is compiling the list for the Dec Brides
happy.gif
happy.gif

pooh

Hi beibei,
i wont be able to meet u gals tmr.

Hi taddess,
my bridal shop need provide me coats for both of our fathers. I didnt provide any for my brother.

sunrise

hi all

happen to see this thread around, it's indeed bery happening ar!

I'm a nov bride too....hee hee. but i'm not bery familiar with this forum, kind of mountain tortoise rie?

happen to see u gals mentioning abt WRIST CORSAGE....may i noe what's that?

sunrise

may

Shook: i tried to email you. Can u check if you got it or not.

By the way, how much did u spend on buying the GDL stuff?

Maya: Is it GDL is only to be purchased by MIL? u got to learn to take and give and closed one eye when comes to yr hubby. Guys r like that one - sloppy. And sometimes no initative. U must also understand that yr hubby is brought up differently from you. I have been staying in my new hse with hubby for one week and more. So far so good. I have got to tell him to do some stuff and so far he listens. I think i quite lucky too. He willing shares the burden and we have a division of labour loh...like i wash his clothes and he will iron clothes. I cook and he will wash. I prepare food, he will mop or fold clothes. But then again, we just shift in so everything we do very enthusiastic, later maybe we will be bochap. Maybe as you r now preparing your hse, you can hint to him what r some of the things in future he shld do to help. Communication in advance is impt so that you wont feel upset or frustrated. When u move in, it can b quite overwhelming. I had a tough first week adapting and they were so much to clean and do.

Jan: i gather u and ur sis not very close. Is yr age gap big? perhaps u can move ur things over to your IL place but let yr sis know that you may come back to sleep on weekends?
By the way, when r u going to select yr photos? I was told i can select mine 2 weeks later - quite anxious to c how it will turn up.

Kare: i have emailed you liao. you can use shawl to cover up your arms. So no worries. Or u can get the slimming salt that i mentioned to rub.

abrinas

Hi taddess

Hei, take it easy. Bound to have this type of things happening. It's the parents' thingy, well it seems the case for my mum. She will start lamenting abt my church wedding at the beginning - she doesn't want to hv one cos I don't hv a dad to bring me down the aisle but hei, my eldest uncle n my elder sister (she scolds her) came to the rescue. But she still complains (yes, now still) why mums cannot send their daughters off. She says she doubling up as the daddy 2. So how to explain to her? My sis n I give up liao so just let her be. Anyway, don't worry so much. As for the cards, just let them know tt u can't hv 2 types of cards for 2 sides of parents n all have to use the same. and anyway, u take already, cannot change liao.

As for the tea set, u can try Yue Hwa opp People's Park - they sell very cheena stuff. If u want the very very red bedsheets n pillow cases, they hv there 2.

As for the coats, providing for my FH's father n my uncle. As for the brother, I don't know abt the coat but cantonese tradition, we need to buy a pair of pants for my FH's elder brother cos my FH is getting married 1st n he's still single. So u c, not surprising they asked for a coat for yr brother. No need to buy lah, so wasteful. Maybe u can check if u can rent from yr bridal shop.

leo29

Are,

I remember the website address is being email to us, not posted on this forum. You may want to check your email again.

Meow,

It’s seem to me you very lady lady type hor(like to make handicraft). Your hubby is lucky to have such a sweet wife. I very chall lor, pity my hubby. Maybe first meeting just share share ideas/shop for materials, subsequently then bring the material to do it together. I guess many of us just don’t have any idea how to do it. Heehee…., I’m one of them,
sad.gif
. I think I have to do some research already. Your tealights candle is for dinner? How many you intend to make?

Basically what you mention here is what I can think of also. My house was taken care by one main con and hubby so I can't contribute much info/idea to you. As for the window grill, sorry can’t help you becos we never installed.

Design of false wall, corney, tv console, cupboard, cabinet …., color of wall, cupboard, cabinet, tv console….. Even though sometimes you know what color you want but when you look at the sample, you just can't decide.

leo29

Serene,

So you are one of the MJ queen also. If I never remember wrongly, most of them play 30cents, 60cent.As for me, very siong, after CNY we upgrade to play 50 cents and 1 dollar. Request by the guys, no choice lor. Don’t worry, we will call you.

Min,

My wedding is on 23rd Nov, 40 tables. I think 1 free barrel of beer. Subsequent barrel, we settle on our own, we get from outside and just pay OH cockage. For wine, I can’t remember, check for you tonite. No, I did not sign up during fair but with Citibank promotion.

Besse,

How much you pay for the yoga?

Shirlynn,

I think you overlook my early posting to you,
sad.gif

wen

Hi Leo29
They are now installing the security gate¡­ give a feeling like bird cage¡­ in future must remember to bring another card¡­ v sian¡­ Yeah, moved in last November...
I know where u stay¡­ have u moved in?

The kopitiam near my house is terrible¡­ what about your side? After staying for a few months, find the place very boring¡­. No good food¡­. Most of the times have to go to rivervale mall or compass point for meal¡­ hate the traveling¡­

wen

DK,
Remember that you have mentioned going to Memphis West? How do you find his work?
Did you go to the Pond Photography? They share the same office.

I very sian... Booked PS on sunday but makeup artist not very willing to take PS on sunday... somemore sunday sure got a lot of people... anyone PS on sunday? anyone PS on two days? Got additional charge?

pausini

hi shook:
U bought so many things. I only managedt o find the 2nd song. i still cant figure out what is the 1st song.

Jan: My mum house is 3 room flats and i have 2 sisters n a brother. I am the eldest in the family. I share my room with my two sisters. one sister is one yr younger and the other is 11 yr younger than me. OK we are quite close, at least we joke ard. Now my brother knew i am marrying off he keep pestering me to move out fast even before my customary. so i just "shout" back that he will wait till i officially married off. Do get dishearted lor. May be ur sis is not in good mood, she miss u but doesnt know how to express or jealous of u that u are moving out. Do get upset on her remarks. I dun think she mean anything.

Kare: u can tell ur photographer which angle is nice lor....

May: photographer did ask me how to pose but the angle he took just doenst look nice on me. I went down to the bridal shop yesterday. when i step in there are so many couples choosing their pix. I get to steal a look at their pix when i walked past them. i was devastated. Why other pple pix can turn out so nice, mine is like that! I feel so ashamed to sit down n look at my pix, that i took my coordinator that i will come back again another time. it make me more upset. My FH keep saying it is ok. i requested to him i want a retake. He told me if possible, he doesnt want. *sigh* althot he agree finally, but he wasnt happy.... i wasnt pleased with him too...
now, i dun know shld i retake, will it still be the same... *sigh*

jazz

May, thanks for the picts! You looked lovely! The train of your WG is very majestic.
happy.gif
I went to the "hai zi shu" at abt 5 plus. I dunno where's the place. Is that the tree at Artillery Lane? I went to some old old buildings of world war hertiage... is that the ruins? Pai sei, I'm not familiar with the names of the places. After the ruins, I went down to Siloso beach just in time to catch the sunset. It was very interesting that some passing by bikers also congradulated us when we were on the small island after crossing the suspension bridge.
happy.gif
I do not have any picts, only some printouts. I think I liked the picts of the objects better than the ones with me inside. ;p Will show you my picts after I get my proofs and CD, I think in abt 2 weeks' time.

Jan, thanks for the comfort! I'm not so much concerned abt going Canada, but more concern abt transitting at Hong Kong as I'm also on the Hong Kong airline. I'm also hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be fine by then. I'm planning to go in the week of 24th May for abt 2 weeks, covering Vancouver, Victoria Island, Okanagan Valley, Jasper, Banff, Whistler, and if possible, Calgary. My colleagues had suggested for me to go Seattle but I thot I may not have any time so most prob not going. You were planning to go Hong Kong for your honeymoon? How about trying Korea? Korea is not too expensive to travel, and the place is very nice. Can show you some picts I have taken in Korea.
happy.gif

Jan, you're not the only one. Same for me here. My mum's trying to get me to shift all my stuff out of the house even before my customery wedding as she wanted the room for my brother. So I won't have a room after I shift out fully. Feels kind of sad too that my mum's kind of 'chasing' me out of the house.
sad.gif

Shook, I don't think getting the kid to roll over the bed is part of an chuan. I think the kid is more like to bless the couple with many kids. For an chuan, it's more for the couple and done only on the selected auspicious date for an chuang. I know that you can also check auspicious date for an chuang via the tong shu. Shook, are you sending to invitations to everyone? I was thinking to settle the ones for the relatives first, then send email invitation to the rest, and after Apr, then send the official invitation to everybody.

Kare, don't worry abt your arms, I'm sure you're turned fine. Enjoy your photoshoot tomorrow! Have you decided where are the places you would like to take your picts?
happy.gif

Maya, I'm not sure if there's a easier way than scraping the paint off the ground. Let me check with my hubby.

Pausini, how's your preparations going? Have you printed the inserts already?

Vin, is Eric the videographer? How are his charges like? I'm still sourcing around for one, have not confirmed any yet.

happygal

May, thanks for ur email
wow, u look slim n gorgeous!
love ur looong train for both WG n EG, esp WG, very nice!!
how long is ur WG train? 3m?

Pausini, drop u a mail
happy.gif

pausini

HI Jazz: I have order my insert and will be verifying the print on Thursday and after confirming the print. it took T.dragon a week to print the insert. SO i guess by the end of the month, i shld be able to get all my inserts.

I havent buy all the Guo Da Li items. guess will have to accoy my mum one weekend to get everything.

oh yes, i have done up another wrist corsage.

feel free to make comment. This time i am using artifical flowers that i got from concourse.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shgong

meow

Confirm location of meeting: Esplanade
Confirm date : 28/03/03
Time : 0700-0730pm
Attendance : Meow + hubby(?), Pris, Shirlynn + hubby(?),Besse, Are , Leo29, twinklets, Feb + hubby(?), Jing jing + hubby(?),
Akira, Serrich

Not attending - Wen, Sunnyling, Clyne, okeanosmao, DK, Amore, Yve, Ava, Min

Thanks Shirlynn, will ask hubby to check on them.

Serene Sng,
I agree with what Novgroom has mention, get Nick to do the touchup for you lor. What else need to prepare huh?? Your angbao box(if any), songs(March-in and dish presentation)?

Welcome Sunrise
bounce.gif
wrist corsages are worn on your ah yees if you want to provide them. Its something that have flowers that will be tie on the wrist of your ah yees. Get it now?

Leo29,
No lah, me not lady lady. I'm a very chor lor lady. Just like to do crafts thats all.
Tealight holders i got them from thailand, i jus simply tie a matching ribbon around the tealights only. I've make 50pcs for my tealights.
happy.gif

are

leo29.. think i delete liao, its ok lah, juz my colleagues KPO want to see when i tell them i've seen! hahahaha...
happy.gif
all becoz of the sunday times article.

i'm going thru wat you say man, cant visualise the colours. hubby has to keep reminding me tat tat little 'square' of colour will be 1 big piece, so gotta imagine!
happy.gif
hahaha... i'm really bad at tis, so trying to let him settle then i come in & see wat i can contribute lor.

can do handicraft = lady type? hahaha... my hubby will beg to differ!!! haha...
happy.gif
i oso like handicraft v much, but definitely not lady like! but me not going to make corsages & tealights like you all, going to make little gifts for my beach party guest lor. now headache wat to do... still shopping around for ideas...

sunrise... welcome to our forum. i think the wrist corsages they are toking abt is those ribbons + flowers the ah yees wear on their wrist. right girls? we are having a gathering next fri, do join us if you can & we can share ideas!

are

wen... how come you pick your photography on sun? i was advised by my bridal to pick a weekday (excluding friday) so as to avoid crowds. i think it will be quite tiring so am prepared to take the next day off too. you hv prob taking leave? it is true tat weekends are v precious to make-up artist & photographers. my artist was telling me tat sometimes she can take up to 3 customers on 1 sat if timing fits!

taddess

My bridal also provides but my parents want NEW ones...they say they don't want rented ones cause they are worn before and you do not know what happens to the previous person who had worn it....??!!!

wen

are,
No choice. I can take leave but not hubby. The earliest he can reach studio is about 2pm. Not sure if got enough time for studio & outdoor. So booked Sunday first. Photographer charge extra $100 but makeup artist don't like to rush. Also thinking of 2 weekdays but sure expensive cos have to pay extra for makeup artist. Now trying to get a photographer who will not charge extra.

vio

hi rhs & fishball,

ok. got ur msg both won't join us 2nite. c u nxt time round ;)

hi blythe,

if can make it, join us yah. u noe e place - 6.30pm!!

vivace

hi Ally

I have actually called Alan Dai but he told me tat he was already booked by others on my wedding day. He can ask his partner to do it for me if I don't mind.

My bridal studio is Santiago, Sia is my make-up artist, going for photo-shooting next month.

may

Pausini: dont be disheartened . If u really very upset abt the photos, i suggest u go for a reshoot. Otherwise, it will always bug u for the rest of the life. check with your bridal if u can do it and if u need to pay alot to reshoot. I think u shld talk to the photographer first to understand what went wrong - the pose or the angle or his skills. U dont want the the retake pixs to look the same. Ask him if you shld retake - think he is better to advise u compare to yr coordinator.

Jazz: we went to the same place - maybe we pass by each other. What was your gown like? I saw abt three couples at the tree.
Thanks for your sweet comments. The train is the main highlight of the gown. BTW, i do not have a church wedding, i am just greedy so opt for a long long train.

Happygal: aiyo, all these positive and kind comments are making me feel light. I am floating man in the air. Thanks. My train is only 1m long.

Can one of you help me. Is there a template of the words used in wedding cards that you can email me. I am sort of doing the printing of the cards diy and i have no idea what text is to be included. Esp. the chinese one.