(2003) Brides of year 2003

shirlynn77

Congrats Meow..

Meow.. think you better check with the rest of the pregnant MTB..my colleague says folic acid makes one person heaty lei.. maybe you should drink more water when you are consuming them

Anyway. do take care hor

meowie

Thanks Shirlynn,
i dare not drink too much water now. When i drink too much water, i feel very bloated.
sad.gif

are

meow... cramps r normal as ur uterus is expanding. but of coz, any prolong sharp pain is a cause for concern, oso any bleeding, so muz rem u r preggie nw & watch ur movements!

think my fren takes 5mg folic, cant rem how much i'm taking liao, cos i juz buy off the shelf. folic has no effect on me, so i juz take, when i do rem!!! :p

meowie

Are,
thanks for telling my cramps is normal. But i still think my bloating is abnormal. But the medicine doc gave didn't work. I wonder if its caused by the pregnancy. You got encounter this?

are

meow... oh yes, i hv almost everything the books say might get man, morn sickness (for entire day), bloatedness, loss of appetite. i even lost 2kg in 1st tri cos juz cant eat, & i dislike all my usual fav foods.

do read up on books or websites as they will hv lots of 'probs & solutions' tat will apply to your situation. then u wun panick liao, cos u will noe its 'normal'.

my fren pass me a very good book 'wat to expect when u are expecting', the qns they hv inside r quite applicable to my case so its comforting. websites oso hv loads of info.

mint

Hi Meow,
Hee hee! No lah, with my kind of job, it's difficult to have one kid. Me still enjoying "er ren shi jie" also. Not willing to give up... keke!

ava

Hi Gals!

So happy to see you all here again!
happy.gif

Congrats to all the mummies to be!

As for me still trying...not so kan cheong yet to hit jackpot hee hee hee
happy.gif

wedsoon

Hi hi... I am Wedsoon and had not login in for a long long time... seem like there are a lot of good news in this chatroom..
So happy to know that so many of you are going to be mummies soon... CONGRATS...
Miss those times when we met up for dinner last year...

ava

Hi gals!

There must be a lot of baby dust for us Novas!

cos I've test positive!
happy.gif

Saw the gynae at KK yesterday based on my last AF I'm abt 7+ wks preggie but the scan couldn't see anything
sad.gif
worried

Had my blood taken and will hv to go back again tomorrow for Doc to take more blood.

Doc says hv to take blood test to rule out ectopic pregnancy. Pls pray for my baby to be ok.

Thanks gals!

HEY MEOW!
your check up today right? How?
happy.gif

you must be so excited!

wedsoon

wow..you still remember me....
Married life is more housework and tiring.... so still have not actually planned for bb but will take nature takes its course..:p

Congrats to you too....

Yah, Meow, how's your checkup at kk?

are

hey ava.. congrats!!! dun worrie too much abt ectopic, i oso went thru the same scare, somemore i had constant cramps, & nothing on the scan. am sure u & bb will be fine!
happy.gif

hi wedsoon.. u r not forgotten lah, in fact, i still hv our contact list! actually, its v fast hor, our 1st yr anniversary is coming soon! :p

ava

Hi Wedsoon & are!
Thanks!

Are..really huh? same thing? so when did you scan then can see bb? I too had cramps and brown spotting...

Yeah can't believe it almost married for 1 year already!

Wedsoon i know what you mean abt housework! I'm quite picky abt that but hv decided a house is a house can never be 100% clean
happy.gif

But a home is where i long to be with hubby
happy.gif

meowie

Hi gals, so happy to see everyone here.
happy.gif

Wedsoon, how can we forget you?

Anyone wants to meet up again? But i feel that some Mum 2 be may have some difficulties leh.

Ava,
Congrats!!
bounce.gif
So you went to kkh yesterday ah? I was suppose to be there too but office no ppl, so can't go for off.
sad.gif
Oh i saw my bb today. It's 12.1mm small. My EDD is 15th apr next yr and i'm 7.6wks pregnant. You leh? You go for private, fix doc? My next appt is on 30th this month.
happy.gif

yve

ava, i had ectopic scare too.. Tummy pain and spotting.. dun worry, rest more..

meow, no problem with meeting up lah.. weekends are better for me, cos i knock out after work.. very tired..

wedsoon

congrats meow..... so happy for you.. i got no problems meeting up with up with you all...just keep me informed.... thanks thanks

are

ava... the blood test is a sure way to determine, and i managed to scrap thru it. think i saw the yolk sac abt 6-7wks, via v-scan. u only tested postive so late? u can sure tahan the suspense eh? :p hehehehe...

ava

Hi gals!

Meow CONGRATS! very happy for you!
happy.gif

Bad news for me... but I'll be ok.
Doc says my HCG levels are dropping so most likely I'm miscarry... should get my AF over the next few days or within 1 wk...

Anyway, nvm it's ok!
happy.gif

It's all part and parcel of life!
Just try again ...let nature takes its course

Take care gals!
happy.gif

are

hi ava... glad to hear tat u r taking it well. initially, i was also oni given 50% chance survivial, and was told tat nature will select its own course, & wat will be, will be.

take care... & muz rem to 'bu' yourself okie?

meowie

Yve,
Me also can only meetup on weekends. We starting the 5days working shift next week. Me also very tired. Everyday will take a nap at work lor.
happy.gif

Wedsoon,
k, will keep you inform of when will be our next meeting.

Are,
What about you? Your tummy's the biggest.
biggrin.gif
Where will you suggest us to go? Your house?

Ava,
Take care okie. Let nature take its course lor. Maybe next time round you'll have twins.
happy.gif

ava

Gd morning!

Thnks for the concern
happy.gif

Better today
happy.gif
now just waiting in anticipation of AF... hope it won't be too painful!

Meow
happy.gif

thanks...twins... hahah will see how!
u must start to take better care yah... you're carrying precious cargo!
happy.gif

meowie

Ava,
Cargo??!!! Not that big lah. Its so small now. Are is..heehee
biggrin.gif

Yve,
No good, no more off now. Last time still have off, now not even an hour. So sian.

meowie

Are,
I can't seem to be able to find the book you recommend. Nowadays i feel like vomitting liao.
sad.gif
Jus now climb 100 steps up i nearly fainted when i reached Mindef. I feel so sad when i see my weight increase so much leh.
sad.gif

yve

ava, take care lor..
happy.gif

meow, the book can be found at times and etc ang moh bookshops.. Dun think popular stock it.. For websites, see www.babycenter.com, where it has a week by week report of your development.

leo29

Meow,

First trimester is like that one lah, more tiring, so u got to have more rest. I'm lucky, no vomitting when i'm in first trimester, just feel nausea only. After each meal i have to burp many many times to avoid the nauseaness. Me oso lei, after lunch need to take a nap, 5-10 min oso happy. If not the whole afternoon i will be like zombie.

Wedsoon,

Have you move in to your new house?

Ava,

*tab tab* do take care. As what Are had said, take some tonics to 'bu' urself.

are

meow... aiya, nt my hse pls. nw i cant do hsework, cant 'open hse' liao. gotta depend all on hubby so we juz let it be lor. juz meet outside for dinner lah. : )

i nt sure where to get the book, but think i saw @ borders b4. mine is my fren lent me 1. there is another website i go oso, http://www.pregnancyweekly.com also week by week they will send u info. like wat leo29 says, 1st tri is like tat 1 lor. juz take things easy, & learn to relax. s for climbing 100 steps, i suppose u cant help it, bt u might want to rest aft some time, then contd. juz dun tire yourself too much.

there r many suggested ways to combat MS. eat small meals, dry crackers (b4 u get out of bed), drink sweet drinks, eat ginger sweets, even drink coke. u juz hv to trial & error to see wat can help, bt do be watchful wat u eat, esp if u dun feel gd. i find tat coconut kills me so i try to avoid it.

meowie

Leo,
me now better liao. For the past 2days got the feeling but try to control lor. But this few days so tired, only sleep 6hrs or so. Watch tv mah. Today i'll go sleep earlier, can't tahan liao.
happy.gif

Are,
Then where you want? Your tummy is the biggest so far leh. Me know i hate black pepper. Chilli still can take....as long as not too spicy like chilli padi.

Shall we set a date first then try to see the response? Any proposal? Sat, sun or friday evenings?

are

wat abt tis friday, 10 sept? maybe we can go bac to suntec for the steamboat? at least its lighter and soupy, meow shd be able to take?

i might be late (s usual, cos of work) but u gals can go ahead 1st. i'll hv to 'waddle' my way to suntec so it'll take me a while too. :p hehehe...

are

wonder if we shd send out to the email list? meow u still hv the list? i juz deleted frm my co email, preparing my PC for my covering temp! :p hehehe...

okie... i shall start the usual...

Gathering (b4 MTBs pop)
Date : 10 Sept, friday
Time : 7pm
Place : Suntec Steamboat
Appearing : are, yve

leo29

I got something on this fri but will try to see if i can change or not. Keep you all update later.
Only one date? How about next fri?

are

i shd be ok for nxt fri too, but me living day by day now. doc says may want me to deliver earlier but still monitoring lor.

leo29... actually my EDD is early oct, so its really juz another 2-4wks, but not forgetting bb may choose to come early.
happy.gif
damn excited/panic/fearful man. packing delivery bag liao, & shd hv bought everything cept infant milk powder.

sigh... totally no energy nowadays, everyday gotta drag myself to work man.

meowie

Haha,
its back to my job again right?
happy.gif

Gathering (b4 MTBs pop)
Date : 10th Sept or 17th (both friday)
10th: are, yve, Meow
17th: Are, Meow

meowie

Gathering (b4 MTBs pop)
10th: are, yve, Meow
17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*
*denotes maybe can

meowie

10th: are, yve, Meow, Ava
17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*,Ava
*denotes maybe can

starmiffmel

Hello...
Its been a while since i login.. congrats to all mama...

Have fun in yr gathering.. I cant make it for both dates... keep updates k...

yve

17th: Are, Meow, Min, Besse*,Ava, Yve
*denotes maybe can

leo29