(2003) Brides of year 2003

meowie

Yes Min, i will. Should be visiting her this weekend and try to complete my unused film. Know what? I Keep pestering my hubby to go tour again since we dun want to start a family yet. He also told me yesterday that his good friend who married the same month as us will be become a father end of this yr.

Are, you want to get breast pump or not?? Yesterday was checking out the prices for my sis who needs it urgently. She told me the recommended ones by hospitals are Avent manual pump and Medela electric one. Mothercare is selling them cheap especially for the Medela pump. Retail for single one is $178 but Robinsons got free nipple cream and disposable breast pad. But Mothercare is selling at $145 and if pay by OCBC or other credit cards, can get additional 10% off. So i bought one for my sis as a gift and i pay $130.50 instead of $178.
happy.gif
But i think someone is selling the same one too. Check it out girl. Er...can deter sex of bb already??

are

grace... now i'm starting to eat (finally!) so wt is bac to b4 preggie lor. hope to start gaining from now! :p

meow... thanx for the tip. my sis has agreed to lend me hers so can save some $$. me not buying things yet too, hoping tat ppl will 'donate' lor. bb things really ex leh, & usually lifespan v short.

are

meow... dun noe sex yet, too early lah. next appt, in a mth's time will prob noe lor. will come in here to 'announce' then.
happy.gif

meowie

Are, some big items is hard to get donations leh. Got go ask around yet?? That day i go and find info on all these bb stufss, make me very confuse. The shortform the use i also very blur. Nevermind next time if i need to know, i'll know who to ask.
happy.gif

are

meow... so far ok lor. so far got some 'indications' of donations cos ppl's kids grow up. i oni ask my sis lah, my fren offered oso lor. but dun want to rush, juz in case there are more 'donations'.
happy.gif

oranges

Are... r u excited to noe the sex of yr baby? u prefer girl or boy? Can i check wif u hw many days did u miss yr period b4 u went to checkup?

are

oranges.. sure excited man. so @ least can buy appropriate clothes mah. i prefer to hv boi as 1st child lah, but not tat i dun like ger lor.

i tested the day my period was supposed to come but faint positive. then tested a few days aft tat again lor. eh? u got gd news for us maybe???
happy.gif

leo29

Are,

oh.... u are so kan chiong lei.... the day u miss ur period u test. Nowaday test kit good hor, so sensitive, short period oso can give u a result. Did you planned to ve bb so soon?

oranges

Hi are & shirlynn

I missed my period for 8 days oreadi(including today), yesterday went for ckeckup,result negative. Very funny lah, my period cycle is always very accurate, but this mth didn't come. I'm quite worried dun noe wat happen oso, doctor asked me to do another checkup next wk if my mens still hvn't come. Tink tat's the only soultion nw. Are.. wat's yr sympton when u're pregnant? My breast feel pain, do u hv the same sympton when u're pregnant? Pls advise me, i'm really very lost nw.
sad.gif

shirlynn77

Oranges,

Dun worry so much, sometimes when you are under stress or.. your period will be late. Just do as per the doctor advise, wait for another week, do the test again, by that time you will know whether you are pregnant or not. Anyway, good luck to you.

are

oranges... missed periods can be caused by some other factors, so as long as a doc is monitoring your situation, dun worrie so much ya?

i din hv unusual symtoms, so juz tested to try, cos even b4 normal periods oso will hv breast swollen, & some nausea.

i ever miss my period 4 2 wks oso, juz din come lor, dun noe why.

leo29... its planned , tats why so kan cheong to test lor.
happy.gif

oranges

Hi Shirlynn & are

Thks for yr advise, i'll hv to monitor n c hw. Recently I'm really very stress lor,mayb tat's y period delay.

oranges

Grace
Thks for yr concern. Dun noe whether there wil b gd new or not. Recently, the weather is so hot, maybe i'm too heaty that's y auntie didn't come. My face also breakout.

are

oranges... cld be leh. hv u tried testing again? if the kit doesnt work, u can always visit a gynea & they will do a blood test. the blood test will be able to cfm if u are preggie or not.

are

hey gers... the mystery is finally solved, i'm carrying a ger.
happy.gif

was hoping to hv a boy 4 1st kid, but guess bb has other plans. nevertheless, a healthy bb is still most impt!
happy.gif

meowie

Oranges, go try the test and tell us the outcome okie. Take care hor.

Congrats Are, girl also not bad right? Well at least you can doll her up and girls are more "kwai" too.
happy.gif

Grace,
how's the interview result? Me back from work liao.

are

grace... thanx. want a ger then can start lor...
happy.gif

meow... thanx. i cant agree on the gers more kwai part leh, both my sis & SIL's gers are monsters!!! :p hehehe... but definitely more 'sa jiao' lor.

leo29

are,

That is fast..... ur bb so good gal hor, don want u all to Chi Chi De Deng so stay at a position where the gynae can see her gender. I oso think gal better, more nian mama......

meowie

Are, then you must train you bb gal more, so she won't be monster lor. clipart(lame) Hee....give her 'siang jiao'(banana) is she 'sa jiao' lor.
happy.gif

Yeah i agree with leo that she's a good girl since she doesn't cover her private part. Else you can't deter the sex. Oh since you know the sex, what's the first thing in mind you wish to get for her?

oranges

Hi are & meow

Thks for yr concern, I'm pregnant hehe...Jus cfm yesterday.

Are, Congrat. Girl gd, can doll her up.
Can u advise me wat shd i do nw, wat food shd i avoid & shd i go n c a gynae nw? Sorry ask u so many qtn.

are

congrats oranges!!! yes, u go go to a gynea now, just to make sure everything is ok. do u hv 1 you regularly see? else, u may want to start looking ard, & consider things like which hospital u want to deliver in, cos tat will determine your gynea. as for foods, you can join us at the MTB threads for more info lor. bt info is info lah, @ the end of the day, u will be the 1 to decide wat to listen lor. for more info, u can also chk out the internet, there r some pretty gd pregnancy sites.

i'm now reading a book 'wat to expect when you are expecting' which i find very useful.

meow/leo... i tell hubby i dun want my ger to be 'gu niang' bt tomboy!!! hahaha... juz like mama mah...
happy.gif
hehehe... hmm, havent really think of buying anything. budget is v tight so juz hoping to hv more 'donations'. the 1st thing tat came to my mind was can get clothes from sis & SIL liao! :p hehehe...

anyway, hubby bought a lot of cute clothes during his US trip, so shd be able to last us for a while.
happy.gif

oranges

Are,Shirlynn,min
Thks. But always feel very tired lor. Shirlynn,min
keep it up ok. Hope 2 hear yr gd news.

Are, i hvn't find a gynae yet. will look ard. ok i will go n c the MTB thread. Anything not sure then consult u.

oranges

Hi are
Where's the MTB thread? I can't find ? Is it under the Motherhood & Pregancies thread or Anything under the sun thread? Pls advise.

Thks leo29.

are

oranges... u go to 'last 12 hours', then scroll down. there are a few threads there toking abt pregnancies.

aloevera

heeehee long time din visit this thread. i'm actually b4 oranges : ) congrats!!

found out i was preggie in late march & had been suffering since (had to cancel my USA trip cos this came too unexpected, sob sob).. looking back it's been 1.5 mths of suffering.. all the symptons juz showed..nausea, vomitting is the worst.. no appetite for anything. i'm now in my 11th week & slowly recovering (tat's y im able to log in to tis thread 2day *__*).. anyway, hope to be normal again soon, when i rch the end of 1st trismester. been absence frm work for 1.5mths oso.. everyday lie at home.. really envy those who dun hv such pain to endure.. but i muz say, i'm glad to hv a lot of support from my hubby, family & frens.. guez without them i wld not be able to endure at all. only those who hv gone thru this will be able to understand how i feel.

hope to hear more gd news from u gals soon.. *__*

meowie

Hey congrats aloevera!!! Yeah it has been a long time since you came in. So when's your due date? Pretty close to are's right?

aloevera

thanks meow. *__*

my due date is 30/11/04. it's not so obvious yet becoz i also lost weight due to vomittng & lost of apetitie. heehe, even my hubby also lost weight during this perod.

i'm still at hm & will likely go bk to work this friday..

are

congrats aloevera! wow, wat a surprise eh? :p

i noe how u feel man, i oni started to vomit less & eat more in my 14th week! even now in my 17th, i'm still weasy @ times.
happy.gif
but dun too stress ya? juz think of holding your bb @ the end of all this ordeal!
happy.gif

starmiffmel

wah wah...

congrats aloevera!
congrats oranges!

so many new mothers.... =)

are, no lah, me not starting family so soon. think in 2 years time. $$ not enuff lah..must save first.

meow, i got a contract job for 3 mths.. better than nothing loh.. must save all the money in case after 3 mths must look for job again.

the rest of the girls who wants bb... jia you!!!!

aloevera

Thanks Are & Grace,

Are - seems like there r many gers this year leh.. as far as i know from my frens.. even my sis-in law who is due in june is ger ger oso..

yeah i hv been trying hard to cope with each day.. actually i was really upset & refused to accept the fact initially due to the sudden change in body system.. i'm juz those unlucky ones, really envy those who r still normal & able to feel the joy.. but i'm glad tat i "survived" thru the few wks.. : ) now i really know it's really not ez to be a mummy.. muz pinch my bb hard on his/her backside when he/she is born.. ^__^

are

aloevera... its like tat one lah. i oso cry & cry initially, cos i nvr imagine it to be so tough. i mean i noe there will be pains, difficulties, but MS really cant do anything lor, worse then dead man.
happy.gif
hehehe... but now, i'm juz looking forward to bb's kicks!
happy.gif

aloevera

are, so we experienced the same pain.. at least i hv a tong zhi who oso understands.. *__*

is yr EDD in october? hv u started wearing maternity clothes?

min_minnie

Meow,

On this sat. Grace on? My hubby is thinking hard on wat to cook for you all.

Aloevera,
Congraluations! So envy. Think me and hubby not "working hard' enough. Always so tired after a day's work.