(2002) Brides of year 2002

mint

June sounds good... me school hol... hehe!!
happy.gif

starfruit

ok.. so set for june lah? ok.. so shall we set it at the first week of june? which day of the week would be better? and any suggestion for locations?

jenjen

Dun set at first week can? Just in case I still dun feel well... maybe after mid-June since Angelia will still be busy beginning June... I've vomited twice again this morning... yesterday dinner ate crabs and vomited after that... sigh... buay tahan...

starfruit

<font color="0077aa">jen</font>: aiyo, poor girl.
ok u tell us when is the best time for u and we'll set that as our date lah.

Where is Luzon?

starfruit

<font color="0077aa">girls</font>: sorry, mia for a few days... computer system down, had difficulty going online.

<font color="0077aa">Luzon</font>: ya i am still working. in fact back in the office already.. heheh.

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">jen,</font>
dun need to "qian jiu" me.. cos though proj development section ends mid June.. still hv deployment &amp; documentations &amp; user test to do.. so if really want to wait for me, then prob gotta wait till Aug liao
lol.gif

juz fix a date lor, then i try not to OT on that day.. else try to fix on a Fri, then u all can stay a bit later, &amp; i rush down after OT
lame.gif

jenjen

angelia, i not only qian jiu you... but i oso dunno when i will feel better from my MS mah... so safer is to put later lor... cos now really suffering...

jastan

angelia
Friday is not a good day for me coz will be bringing my boy back home.

jen
you still feeling not good? so pity you.. just hang on and things will get better. think of the little life develop and grows in you will makes you feel better.

jenjen

jastan, thanks... i oso pity myself... haha... cos my bday yesterday and how i celebrate? go home and eat plain porridge... hubby take care of me until he oso no time to buy present for me... :p hehe...

jastan

Jen
Consider that as a different and special way to celebrate your Bday lah... never mind, next year can celebrate together with your bb..

Cherly
Huh... bring Joel along.. I don't think so..

starfruit

<font color="0077aa">girls</font>: ok so when r we meeting? sometime in may or june?

<font color="0077aa">angelia</font>: i think a bit diff to arrange on a friday cos most are not free on friday.

<font color="0077aa">jen</font>: U feeling better now? which day of the week better for you?

<font color="0077aa">Luzon</font>: Can u email me ur home address. Wanna mail u something lah.

luzon888

<font color="aa00aa">starfruit</font>
Just PM u...

<font color="aa00aa">gals</font>
shall we fix it on a thursday, 10/6 or 17/6? or any other dates? Any objections...etc.

starfruit

<font color="0077aa">luzon</font>: thanks, got ur PM.

i am ok with 10/6. Let's set this date for now.

How about the rest.

<font color="0077aa">cherly</font>: me chairman? how can i be chairman if i am "busier" than u girls?
crazy.gif

cherly

Jen,

Did your Toyota SE called you or not? The SE told us we can collect our new car after next saturday, meanwhile have to make arrangement for scrap our current old car.

starfruit

No problem on 10/6. I am ok with this.

How about the rest?

<font color="0077aa">luzon</font>: I think as usual, whoever can make it, can just turn up that day. Hopefully its not just the usal 3 of us :p

cherly

hi gals,

How u all doing? Both me and charlene is doing well, the little gal getting very naughty nowadays, she got 2 bottom tooth and can "walk" by holding the sofa or other objects.

Luzon,

How's bb chloe? She got 2 bottom tooth liao or more than that? Is your bbsitter getting better?

Angelia,

Knowing your due date is drawing near, do take care and enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy.

Jen,

Are you feeling better now?

Starfruit,

Are u still as busy as before.

Mint,

Still not planning for one to support government?

jenjen

Cherly!!! Many thanks for reviving this thread... hehe... I'm feeling better than first trimester... but then I feel third trimester symptoms kicking in leow... sigh... seems like I dun have a easy preg...
sad.gif

Starfruit dunno whether still in Sg or not leh...

Luzon, sorry, no time to call you and keep in touch...
happy.gif

cherly

Jen,

Are u in yr third trimester now? So your symptoms is same as yr 1st trim? Nevermind, keep yourself more relax and looking forward to see yr little one then u will feel its worth it. Take care!

jenjen

Yes, just stepped into third trimester... still not as bad as first trimester but baby movements are getting stronger and I'm feeling more tired... recently began throwing up again but not as often as last time... I can't wait for it to be over... haha... but then I'll have another set of problems... :p

cherly

wow, that's fast. BB movements strong are better than bb don move right? U will worry if u didn't feel bb movement for a day, must tell your bb b4 bed, telling her is bedtime and she must also go and sleep, ask her don kick anymore, its work on me.

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">hi, hi,</font>
ya, me still got abt 2.5 wks to go. praying hard &amp; telling bb everyday to muz at least wait till 1st Oct then can come out
lol.gif
cos our HR implementing the 12 wk ML only from 1st Oct onwards
sad.gif

hehe.. me still hvn't pack delivery bag yet
lame.gif

cherly

Angelia,

So if you give birth b4 1st Oct then u lost 4 wks of ML?

Huh, still haven't pack the bag yet? Should get ready by now cos u might give birth anytime liao. I got a frens who give birth earlier by 3 wks from her EDD. Her EDD was on 25 Jan 04 but she give birth on 31 Dec 2003.

mint

Hi cherly,
It must be very fun to be around your gal nowadays cos it's a time when they discover play.

Hee hee! No lah, I everyday take care of 40 "babies" liao... how to handle one more?

angelia,
Your HR purposely one is it? Maybe they hoping you dun kenna the 12 week ML. hehe!

mint

Hi Jen,
It's not a half day's job like most people think it is lor... anyway, that thread is for us to just "fa lau sau" lor... the main thing in teaching is the passion for kids... without it, we'll really die in the profession.
happy.gif

jenjen

Hi gals, I heard from starfruit we might be arranging a gathering on Thursday evening... probably at Bishan... mint, angelia, etc... can you make it??

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">jen,</font>
don't think i'm going.. these days walk a while will get very tired, and i try not to go out on wk nites
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">cherly,</font>
hmm.. pack my bags yesterday.. think more or less done
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">mint,</font>
ya lor. i think they purposely one.. dun understand why they can't grant me the extra 4 wks, since govt paying them back even if i gave birth b4 1st oct!!!

somemore, i think i'm the only preggie ard leh
angry.gif

cherly

Jen,

Don think I can join you gals this time cos me planning to bring my gal to Chinese Garden. Will try to make it next time round.

Angelia,

Why yr HR like that? Anyway, take care!!

mint

Hi Jen,
Sorry, I dun think can make it. By the time I leave school, it's almost 7pm liao...

angelia,
It's not the money, it's your absence that they'll miss... hehe! Better pray hard that your baby dun choose to come out on 30 sept... just for 1 day earlier, miss out on 4 weeks of leave...
happy.gif

jenjen

as usual, luzon, starfruit and me...
happy.gif
cos starfruit going overseas soon... thinking of asking luzon to bring her gal gal...

cherly

Oh ya, if me going will bring along my gal, otherwise will be too late to pick her up after the gathering. Jas not coming?