2 weeks slimming plan

august_love

Hi jasmine, i had met up with your consultant and take up the 3 months program already. starting on monday :) so exciting!~
i have 16kg of fat just like you previously so i wish that i can lose that much like you too.

thanks for your recommendation. they are friendly and nice people. i didnt felt stress or pushy.

jassiemint

Hihi august , that is great ! Must enjoy yourself before Monday hor lol .
If You have that amount of fat sure can achieve result like mine de! As long as You determine la Heee
Keep it up and anything still can ask me ok? Heee

lina83

Hello August, i am in the same program with Jasmine. u can add me in msn to motivate each other, [email protected]

So far i have lost 10Kg within 10weeks and still have 4Kg to my ideal weight. i am still in this program till next year jan. So anything not sure u can check with you. Let's motivate each other
happy.gif

jassiemint

Heee Ya august you gers can motivate each other too .You can add me in msn too if You have anything You can ask me lo , my msn is same as my email [email protected] You can chat with me in either way (=
I was on the program long long time ago n lost about 17kg , surprised that I managed to maintain from august 09 until now lol , 1 year plus Liao , will try to maintain until I pregnant (=

august_love

Hi jasmine,
yup i added you. thanks alot. happy to see so many ppl slim down through your program and i really wish that i will be one of them.. yes consultant also say, not only to slim down but also need to maintain

bamboolim

hi jas, i need your program info and contact detail, can email me? as now i am on leave would like to visit your consultant to understand more .

jassiemint

Hi bamboo, your name so cute (=
sure You may email me at [email protected]
For my program infor n contact detail. I lost about 17kg n maintain for 1 year plus, not only slim down but better health (= they target for health too

bamboolim

hi jas, had sent you email , looking forwardo on your reply.
i need to slim down at least 10kg. you spend how long to slim down 17kg? ya i looking for healthy body too

msbrown

Hi Jasmine,
Am new here. Have already email u for the program details.

Me needa lose at least 10kgs in 2mths time. U tink possible?

jassiemint

Hi bamboo,
Had replied the infor n contact details to You. I took abt 4 mths plus to lose abt 17kg . So I think 3 months to lose 10 kg if fat shld be okie , meaning to say before cny You can wer pretty clothes le heee

Ya not only slim slim but also slim down healthily

jassiemint

Hi msbrown, Ya^^ I saw your email enquiry Le, replied You on my program infor n contact details as well , hope the infor does help , if You want yo slim down 10 kg I think need to start asap Le because your AD so soon(=
Congrats! Must be a pretty n slim slim bride Ya (=

You may pre book to meet up with my consulting n do the fat analysis to see if they able to help (=
I believe as long as You determine sure can achieve what You want de, I have few slimming Frds slim down 10 kg in less than 3 months too

If You have further question n email me to ask lo

lina83

Hi Ms.brown,

I believe u can make it. Congratulation for your coming AD! I am getting married nxt year Dec 2011. So far I lost about 10Kg throught this program from August 2010 till November 2010.

I am still in the program & have 4 Kg to go before my ideal weight of 50Kg. Feel free to email jasmine since she is the expert here =D Or U can chat with me in msn also [email protected] if u wish to find out more.

jassiemint

Yeah ms brown Btb march 2011 which is soon le Hee, Ya^^ msbrown , Lina is one if the slimming Frd I referring, last time I intro her to my consultant de. She behave well n now also slim down Le, Gambatteh Lina!

I'm not expert la just that I had completed n maintain quite well heee. So share useful infor around lo

bamboolim

hi jas,

thanks for your time on info and contact detail. i plan to go by this sat to meetup with your consultant, will update you after consultation TQ

bamboolim

Hi jas, i had called up and arranged an appointment with your consultant for the analysis and consultation.

Will update you soon! nice to chat with u in msn and u look so slim now.really envious that you can lose 17kg , i will be putting in effort because i wanna to wear nice clothes on CNY!

bamboolim

Hi Jas, I had met up with your consultant le! She is very nice n friendly . Have a lot of fat to lose n my Internal Fat is very high. Need to reduce it for health purpose. Will be start program on 20th n I will enjoy during this weekend .

Thanks for your recommendation to ur consultant

jassiemint

Hihi bamboo, Ya she is nice and helpful.
Hmmm if internal fat high hor means will get high blood or high cholesterol de, cos I had high blood issue last time too, after slim down my internal fat reduced n my high blood issue also better. Win win in term of slimming n health heee .
after I slim down 17kg body indeed much more lighter n feel healthier (=

Yes, go enjoy before 20th, Gambatteh ! If you have any question can email or msn me lo, I will try to help if I could (=

bamboolim

Hi hi jas, yes i quite worry about my health too.
today is my 3rd day, just back from acupuncture.
sorry just now online for a while never get chance to reply u, so think of update u my progress from here. i just weigh, haha, about 1kg loss. not bad, tummy not so bloated. consultant are so nice, everyday also sms me to concern.
happy.gif

yes, your 17kg not a joke, i wish if i can do it too. now i power up!

jassiemint

Hi bamboo, Ya no health where got beauty ? Heee
Yeah no prob, good la, remember to rest well , yes, initially my tummy, thigh n face got smaller first then slowly shrinked.
Yes, my consultant is nice as initially started kept asked if I have any question or not (=

Ha that is y I said determination is very Important de ma. Gambatteh! Can one !

jassiemint

Hi pris,
Happy CNY to you and all the slimming Frds here! Lina and my consultant are the same lol cos I recommend her de, her result is good too, almost there le(=

Sure had sent you contact and also details le, if you have any more question and add me in msn or email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

ferlyn82

Hi ladies,

Just saw this thread as i m looking for ways to slim dwn. I'm gg for my PS in july, got 3 mths to lose 10kg (a bit hard)
sad.gif

Interested in this "prog" u gals r discussing over here. hopefully i can also be a mei mei bride.

* jasmine, u got a mail
happy.gif
hehe *

jassiemint

Hi ferlyn, yup(=
I managed to lost 17kg in 4 mths plus time so I believe If you take action now sure can see the 10 kg fat loss de! Congrats to your upcoming big day ya! Yes! Everybody like to be a Mei Mei and slim slim bride Heee
Yup, I received your email and already replied you on my program details,contact detail of my consultant le, check it out and if you have any more question can reply my email too (=

chloe_belinda

Hey Jasmine, I have also just dropped u a mail, and is hoping u can advise where can i go for this slimming programme too. Im also taking my PS in July lehhhh...... Same as Ferlyn, Im thinking of dropping another 8 to 10kg or so. Can u advise back asap. thanks

jassiemint

Hi Chloe, sure saw your email and replied on my program details and contact for consultation le(=

Wow your PS Also soon!! When is AD? Saw your msn adding too , shall chat with you more there(=

vanya

You can do it chloe...but must make sure it is for health reason, beauty is the side effect...hehe. it is slightly more than 3 months sure can, my sis can lose 13 kg in 3 months, and she is married w 4 kids...i am sure you can too!

vanya

Ferlyn...you can do it! if you want to know more abt the right approach to weight management, you can email me
happy.gif

jassiemint

As long as with correct method and determination sure can make it de ferlyn n Chloe ! Be a pretty and slim slim bride ya!
I can slim down 17kg you Gers can too!
Rmb to update after meet up with my consultant ya (=
Gambatteh

fat_ger

Hi Roziani,

Congrats to your sis,so are you in the program too?
I hope my weight would not gain back after giving birth
happy.gif
So far still able to slim down 12KG too with the help of the consultant.

bamboolim

hi jasmine, long time never update you. this acupuncture slimming program is really HOT now
happy.gif

hi all, i also recommended by jasmine to her consultant and fortunately i managed to slim down 14kg in 3months + program, actually still on going because i still have 2kg of fats to go.
My family told me do not slim down futher as i already look good. happy to see result and health improved
happy.gif

and hope to maintain this slim slim figure like you jasmine! let's work hard!

jassiemint

Hihi bamboo , Wah really! See your update since 2 months ago through email . You so busy! Heee
Wow not bad! 14 kg is not a joke too! Keep it up to lose another 2 kg of fat ya , but dont be too skinny , just right will do (=

Yeah! Let's work hard to maintain ! Heee at least until Ivey pregnant (= heee

chinlim

Hey Jasmine. I'm slightly underweight, just part of my tummy is fat. I called the consultant and they told me I need 1.5+ months and the price was beyond my expectations. Thanks for your information Jasmine but I don't think I have the patience to wait so long. Sorry. Anyone who has similar problems as me and has successfully slimmed down, please email me [email protected]. Thank you.

jassiemint

Hihi chin chin, hmmm 1.5 months quite short wat. I have colleague like you too , slim slim but tummy fat fat. She joined under my consultant too and now her tummy is flat one. she very treasure what she have now (=
just look into health n oso Beauty like me lo

chinlim

I think it's easier for overweight people to slim down. In the past year my weight has increased by 2kg, and all of them are accumulated at my tummy and waist. Now I've reached 45kg and my M size pants feels very tight to me. My height is 159cm.
It's difficult for people like me to slim down. Does your friend have similar height and weight as me? But from the talk with the consultant on the phone, I wasn't very confident of it.

angelmyst

@Chin Chin and Beckie - you girls are nuts. 159cm, 45kg.. not slim meh? Lose anymore and you'd be skeletal.

I'm 153, I weight 51kg, that would make me a hulking hippo by your standards.
In fact, I'm determined NOT to go on a diet. Chubby is cute, no?

chinlim

Yes you're right that we are actually slim. But problem is once we become heavier the fats will be accumulated at the tummy unlike most people who become fatter on a whole. I guess only those who encounter the same problem like Beckie can understand me.

Recently Beckie and I went for a slimming program and it turn out that the beautician has the same body type as us. I tried because she suggested 3 treatments in 10 days only. After the first one, my tummy unbelievably became smaller and my weight fell by 0.7kg. I don't mind whether my weight will drop; I'm only concerned about my figure. I just finished the program on 5th July, and my weight dropped by 1.4 kg and my tummy went back to how it was a long time ago. My waist now look much better than before. So Catherine, don't worry I haven't turn into a skeleton. After this program I feel that slimming treatments don't have to take a long time and require a lot of money. It is really one of a kind! And it's amazing that my tummy can slim down in just a mere 10 days.

Beckie, do you want share your experience with others?

To know more about the program, please email me at [email protected]

suhua55

My height and weight used to be 159cm and 52kg.

Like you Catherine, I used to be very satisfied with my weight. I didnt trust slimming programs, but then again I think all our expectations towards our weight are different!

But when my S-size pants started becoming tight, I became alarmed. In 2009, a friend introduced me to this treatment which produced results that are similar to yours, Chin Chin! I think you went to the slimming treatment at Bedok, right? I don't mind my weight going down 1 or 2kg, but most importantly and surprisingly, my tummy and thighs slimmed down too! I chose this treatment because I like the natural way it adjusts our metabolism, this dieting regimen is also very manageable, and I can even afford to eat the things I like. Now my weight is maintained, but if my weight goes up to even as much as 50kg, I'd definitely go back to the slimming place at Bedok!

So I understand your problem, Chin Chin! Don't be bothered by those people who think we're nuts haha.
happy.gif

beckieeee1977

i'm a relatively young mother who after giving birth to my second child recovered to my previous figure easily except for my tummy. being 158cm tall and weighing 47kg, no matter what it will remain big throughout the day, a condition i've never encountered before. it feels as if theres something wrong with my body. amazingly after the 1st treatment my tummy became normal and smaller. and now i believe it must be a super slow metabolism rate thats the cause of this problem. the kind of physical change to the body after giving birth is indeed unexpected. on the 3rd day my weight fell by 1.3kg. i even once thought that if i cannot solve this problem, i would starve myself. i finished my treatment july 6 and in all i became slimmer by 2.4kg. and i'm fortunate that Sulin shared her slimming experience. catherine, you're right. when i told my sis that i wanted to slim down, she said i'm crazy.. haha.

chinlim

Hi Suhua, nice to meet you. Wow you've been maintaining for 2 years? What's your weight now? Although Irene said that for my case which is based on my body type and eating habits, it's very difficult rebound and she also taught me how to maintain my weight. Seeing your experience help build up confidence in me. Thank you!

elissa_shadley

Yeah, it is a little bit hard to lose 10kg within 3months, but that is not impossible. As long as you have make up your mind and are ready for the challenge and difficulties, you will get the success. I have an experience to reduce 5kg in two month. If you feel OK, you can try my ways.

1. Usually, I didn’t eat anything at supper during that period of time. At 4:00-5:00 p.m. I ate an apple.

2. Every morning, I got up very early, say 6:00 a.m. and I do some exercise, like running and walking.

3. About an hour later after the morning exercise, I drank some milk and ate my breakfast. As for the lunch, I only drank some soup and ate some bananas.

4. About 8:00-9:00, I went to the dance club and dance with my friends. Then I went back home and fell asleep.

http://www.columbushotelsguide.com

suhua55

Hi ChinChin, aftr 3 treatments and 10 days, my weight went from 52kg to 49kg! after that i continued to diet for a mth and it went down one more kg, plus my size became much small. now my weight stays round 48, 49.

Hi dingding, kudos to you! dont you have any cravings for food? lol! once your metabolism goes up like mine, chinchin's, and beckie's, you can enjoy most foods you want without having to worry about your weight since its kinda like dealing with the root of the problem. actually, my so-called diet last time isnt even that restrictive haha

crystal3322

personally i take light bfast...normally replace with some protein drink to provide all the needed nutrients....when come to lunch i will have more but come to dinner i will eat smaller portion....if feel hungry...then take protein again...this will helps in long term..hehehe

hmeiyu23

Hi, i am new here. Can someone care to give me a summary of the slimming program you gals are talking about? Or any methods i can loss weight. I used to be a M size where i am already not very happy.. after giving birth (gained 24kg). Now can only wear size L. Super upset.

my email: [email protected]

jassiemint

Hihi may, for my program I was on acupuncture slimming program , lost abt 17kg and shrinked from XS size to S size.
Maybe my program can help you lo, already emailed you my program infor and my consultant contact details.
My email is [email protected] or you may add me in msn too (=
good luck ! Your program not as big as I was (=

vickyv

Hi may, welcome welcome to here.
I was intro by jasmine/jassiemint into her acupuncture slimming program. Already 3months and I just did my review , had total of 12kg of fat loss and weight loss total is 13kg
Still have 2-3kg to go!
You can consider the program, if you need help in the information can email me at [email protected]