2 weeks slimming plan

fat_ger

Hi Pamm,

You are the same weight as me before i went for the program, now i am in xs size
happy.gif
Actually we counted as not fat compare to the rest but girls are vain. My advise is since you got not much times before your PS, go for the consultation first and understand how much your body really need to lose. Add me as your buddy @ [email protected]

jassiemint

hey hey crazybabe ,

my wedding just over on MAY 2010. alot of guest were compliments on me cos they saw my drastic changed. how about you? when is ur AD and PS?

ya i lost abt 17kg. how much u want to lose? is it alot like me?

sure i will be email you my acupuncture slimming details (acupuncture+dietary+ detox) and contact with my consultant
you can check your email at [email protected]

cheers!

tsuihui

Hi, I'm very interested to know more detail about the place and cost. Can u kindly share with me @ yeowtsuihui@ yahoo.com

jassiemint

Halo tsuihui,
you btb too ? Heee when is your AD and PS ?
If you mean my acupuncture slimming program then sure I had emailed you my program contact details and pkg details (=
my email is [email protected]
do check (= if you still have more question can email me (=
actually the package need to do body analysis and let my consultant to chk on your body issue then she will be able to advise de

how much you need to lose by the way?

mardi

Hi! I recently purchased a slimming and facial package at citispa. I am quite satisfied with the results and with the equipment that they used. I got it at 70% off and it has no expiration date. However, I am now based overseas. I hope it can help someone.

I lost 20 lbs through diet and these treatments. A plus factor of this package is once you lose weight, there will be problems of sagging/loose skins esp. in your tummy, arms and thighs. The machines they use will also tone and shape your body.

Also in this package are facials, underarm hair removal, and manicure and pedicure. The price is very reasonable, perfect for a bride-to-be. I am also giving away 2 full body slimming and contouring which I have from an earlier package I bought. The retail price for these services is $400+ which you will get for free. Interested parties may email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Below are the packages:

10 sessions x $68 FULL BODY SLIMMING and CONTOURING
(LipoSLIM and Cellutone)
+ TUMMY SLIM MASSAGE = $68

10 sessions x $38 FACIAL SPLENDOUR or
MANICURE and PEDICURE or
IPL UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL or
RELAXING SPA DELIGHT = $380

2 sessions Slimming and Contouring - Free of Charge

GST + $74

ahgargar

hello! gers

wah.. u gers have wonderful results!!! =)
i would want to enquire more abt this treatment.
i need to lose abt 6kg? my AD next march

My PS this nov 2010.

i have flabby arms and big tummy!!! Help

jassiemint

Hi ahgargar, thanks! Yup I slim down abt 17kg lo. Mine is overall slim cos I every where also fat Ma, lol thigh and arms n Tummy will go down for sure

congrats ! Your ps n AD soon Le! How us preparation? Busy?
As for my program consist of detox, acupuncture and dietary planning. It is 3 months program but for mine was abt4 mths cos I had more to lose

hmmm may be you just email or msn me any question you want to enquiry about the program which helped me slim down lo. My email is [email protected]

cheers!!!

fat_ger

hi ahgarhar,

welcome to this thread, thank for the comments. Still got 3mths to go for your PS, so got times to slim down. My program consist of detox + acu + diet plan, if you need more information can just email me @ [email protected]

jassiemint

Hi bibibobo,

Are you btb? Hee i was btb wedding just over on may 2010.
Received alot if compliments on my changes during AD from my guest. Soo happy!

I was on program which is consist of detox+dietary+acupuncture. Total lost of 17.5kg maintain for 1 year liao so far so good will still continue maintain it (=

as for this program the detox and diet plan is done by my consultant and acupuncture was done by doctor .
Every 2/3weeks need to go back to do review , need to do the analysis , measurement then see consultant to review. Acupuncture is every week one .
My consultant is focus on fat loss/size drop instead of just weight loss de cos it is different.
I lost fat So I managed to maintain well
How much you need to lose? Is it alot like me last time?

If you interested may go for consultation with my consultant first , do a analysis to measure fat, muscle then let her to check on your body issue lo, she will advise you base on your body de.
If you need more infor like package details, contact details with my consultant can email or msn me at [email protected]

cheers!

tinkerbell00

bibibobo,

i also currently on the program which same as jasmine, she recommended me her consultant to me and so far i had lost about 6-7kg
ya it is better to go for consultation and do the analysis test with consultant. last time when i was there quite lack of confidence but after see the result my confidence level staretd to pick up
happy.gif

slimslim

hi bibibobo,

I was recommended by fat ger and i manage to lose 12KG too, able to maintain till now. Is best to understand the whole program first then make the decision.

jassiemint

Yup, tinkerbell00 you lost 7 kg in about 6 weeks right ?
Must keep it up ya, be a pretty bride and gain 100% confidence (=

you can do it on 3 mths de!

anna_f

Hi bibibobo and all,

I can help you lose a minimum of at least 3kg a month with a diet program that does not require acupuncture. I personally have lost 7kg in 3 months and it is still dropping!

Do leave me your email address and I will share with you more!

jassiemint

bibibobo already sign up with my consultant liao lol.
Gambatteh! be a slim slim bride!

tinkerbell00, really! well done! keep me updated on your progress ya.. mucks!

lina83

Hello all,

I just joined this program recommended by Jasmine now still at detoxing period... so cant eat carbs.. Btw do add as slimming khaki on msn at [email protected]. We can motivate each other further
happy.gif
happy.gif
I got 1 & 1/2 more before 1st review.. pretty excited!! :p

jassiemint

hi lina,
glad that you doing good heee. must determined you will get good result like me, heeee. rmb the slping and meal interval timing also important ya.
last time i one day drank at least 3 litre water too. jia you!!!! muacks! (=

lina83

Hi tinkerbell00, U did very well. I got 1 week more to my review.. Hope i can make it.. suddenly all my cravings come..

Jasmine, thanks so much for your encouragement
happy.gif
happy.gif

jassiemint

you are welcome lina,

you sure can slim down like me one!see tinkerbell00, think she should have her review liao bah.
must be you la. never enjoy start program so early lol
later see her on msn must ask her how le.

chloe_belinda

Hey girls, Im new here. Can any of you here advise how I can slim down. I see that many of you succeed, and can even lose 10kg!!! Wow, thats really great!

Can you gals advise what exactly are the programmes that you all underwent to lose that amount. My wedding is in Dec 2011, and I need to start losing weight. Do advise. thanks

tinkerbell00

hi lina,
TQ! i just did my 3rd review and managed to lost 8kg of fat in total lioz , im so happy and managed to squeezed in 5 years ago jeans
i feel under this program i have lesser and lesser craving and appetite. may be u only on one week haven't feel the impact yet.
Jasmine: i want to target your 17Kg !! they say no need to but i like to set my target higher
happy.gif

jassiemint

Hi chow, congrats on your upcoming big day! Mine just over on may 2010 . heeee yes Lo, must start losing weight le, As for me I was kept looked for slimming methods through out these yrs.

Yes, I lost abt 17kg in the program which consist of detox, acupuncture and dietary planning, it is a 3 mths program , my consultant are focus on fat loss and size drop instead of just weight loss, then every 2-3weeks got to do review to see the progress and replan.

I think firstly you need to do is go for analysis to measure fat , muscle , water on body then my consultant they all will chk on body issue then advise base on your analysis and body lo. If you need more infor abt my program and package details n contact can email or msn me at [email protected]

wish you can be a pretty n slim slim bride too! I'm sure you will receive alot of compliments from guests one! Just like me (=

jassiemint

Yo yo tinkerbell00, wah, 8 kg in 8 weeks right? Congrats ! You can continue to lose more!
Good la, set target higher then can try your best to hit higher too!
You can one!!! Jia you!

lina83

Wow bell, u are great lost 8KG le. My consultant say i got 14Kg of fats to lose... haha a lot hor..
Btw all the best... Oh what is yr target? 17Kg like jasmine ah? U can make it de.. i cant wait for my 1st review...
happy.gif
happy.gif

Can add me as msn my email is [email protected]... Thanks

fat_ger

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to this thread, we are sharing on acu slimming. This program consist of detox + Acu + diet plan. Your AD is still far but can start to slim liao le, when is your PS? Perhaps can email or add me @ [email protected]. Then i can share with you my experience.

tinkerbell00

Hi jasmine, yes 8 kg already sure will Jia you to lose more fat :) must be like you slim down and pretty bride

Lina: actually I only lose 14-15kg of fat then enough but I quite greedy want to slim down more, so she say can lose around 16-17kg of fat. We must keep it up on this program ya heee must aim and slim down by the end of program like jasmine , dun care, must!

tinkerbell00

Hi choe,
congrat, I also btb. Aiming to lose at least 15kg and jasmine intro me to her consultant. During review my consultant say result good and progress is smooth, So happy, I had lost 8 kg and another 8kg to go :)

if you need more information or details can ask me too may be I can share some experience with you too. With my little knowledge lol.
Lina & choe you guys can add me in msn :
wish we all able to slim down and pretty on our AD

Jasmine: 8 kg in 8 weeks ok ? Last time yours 8 weeks is how many ?

jassiemint

Hi chloe, sorry think I spell your name as chow in prev post . Ps ps heee. If you need more of my pkg details can email and msn me at [email protected] lo.

Hi tinkerbell00,
8 kg in 8 weeks good Le, last time I rmb I lost 8-9kg jn 8 weeks(second review ). I guess your size also shrinked le right?

lina83

Hi choe,

I just signed with them 2 weeks back. I think they are having promotion now also.. should be slightly cheaper than Jasmine's time last year.. U may consider about it
happy.gif

@bell, thank u for your encouragement. U too slim down n be mei mei bride on AD
happy.gif
happy.gif
Jia You!

littlenotes76

Hi ladies - looks like I'm the one who is no tt successful
sad.gif
I signed up n started the prog in feb.... I hv lost, bur not as much as I shd. I think abt 5 kg- first review only 1 kg., last review 4kg but the fat increased n muscle decreased
sad.gif
( admit I hvnt been disciplined and was no

t consistent w accupuncture as well coz my work schedule is so tight n i work late a lot. From feb to now, still one more session to go! So ashamed . Jasmine, how..... Hv to sign up for more accu I think...... Sighhhhhhh......

Found the diet quite tough to follow too co I am used to hvg SF in the
Morning n hvg lunch n dinner..so upset

fat_ger

littlenotes,

Dun give up on yourself, find the main reason why you need to slim down for? That will keep you more motivate to slim down, in the past i used to paste model picture in my room so that everyday i can see it..

jassiemint

hihi littlenote76,
dont sad dont sad, need to try your best to follow diet as well as treatment. aiyo, still have session? meaning to say u have skipped quite few session le , but this means still got chance to slim down more, right?

and also not only diet and acupuncture, slpping time and meal interval also got to follow also. these are the requirement, i did tried my best to follow although sometime it really hard, i understand de.
after detox ya sometime i also dont know what eat, so i will just sms consultant on anything which came to my mind see if it is ok for me to eat or not. you can try this ok?

i feel what u need to do now is to... go back to do analysis and have review then restart. i have frd lost herself in the program too but eventually with my motivation she managed to go back on track and slim down too, so u can tooo heee

dolphie

hi all,

found a thread in Flowerpod Forumss, hope it helps.. my advise is to do check out other forumss on whatever you need b4 committing.

Below is wat i copy from there.

QUOTE (beannie @ Mar 23 2010, 07:21 PM)
I have signed up a package from LF last friday.. Cost around $3.6K !!! Each time i think of it, i feel heart pain.
is 20 sessions plus the products (S-factor, B&H) . Give me quite a lot

For the first two weeks, i am asked to detox first.. Today is my 4th day. Lost around 1Kg. Will start for the acupture slimming end of this mth. Hopefully by end of Apr, I can really see weight loss and by end of the whole sessions (around 3mths), i can lose at least 10Kg or not. I'm weighing 65kg and been putting 10Kg for the past 3 years

Anyone went to LF? Do PM me to share your experience. We can also motivate each other to get our ideal weights

-------------------------------------------------

Hi Beannie...

Just came across your post. I am with the same acupuncture centre(@ MP) as well.
How much weight did you lose? Is the dietary plan working & did not weaken your health?

Sad to said... I din lose much weight(slimmed down ard 5kg) because I did not follow 100% of their dietary plan.
I feel e dietary plan is not quite ideal if you are a sports person like me.
It weaken my stamina greatly due to low sugar & zero carbo intake.
I was even panting when i climb the stairs during the first mth. Sigh...
After struggling for ard 2 mths, I finally gave up cos I feel it not a right thing to do if you want to slim down in a healthy way.

Conclusion is if you did not follow their dietary plan. You won't slim down. Acupuncture is useless too.
After I stopped following their dietary plan, I went for 6 sessions of acupuncture sessions but to find
tat I only slim 0.1kg of internal fat. *Shake head* I did not over eat, i only ate half the portion of the
original bowl as I need carbo & protein to maintain my exercise routine such as jogging, swimming or
cardio workout. Once you intake carbo, the dietary plan dun work anymore. Please think twice to see
if you can really commit to the strict dietary plan & zero basic stamina(for climbing stairs).

I learnt my lesson. The only way for healthy slimming will be: Low carbo, high protein & lotsa exercise.

I am no longer with the acupuncture centre now. With the low carbo, high protein & lotsa exercise theory,
I am still slimming down in term of weight & inches. Try this & best of all... its FREE!

-----------------------------------------------

2 weeks ago Post #2928

Podders Ratings!:
Positive: 0 • Neutral: 0 • Negative: 0

Hi Ladies,

Been a silent reader of this thread. While reading this thread, it was really encouraging to see podders posting that said they lost 10+ kgs after 3 months. Coz I'm getting married in Oct, I tot y not just give it a try. If it really works den good for me! So I went for the consultation to hear more and see what really makes it tick.

Seriously, I tink dun any of us need to pay them to ask them to help us slim down... Total cut of carbo diet, drinking shakes 6 days a week, who wldn't slim down if they are on a diet such as this??!!
Honestly, you must have a really strong mind la.. the consultant there can speak super well and sound totally convincing. But at the end of the day, when you hear about the diet plan they have for you, it's really pointless to waste such $$.
As long as you cut carbo, your weight sure drop one

Best is to find EXERCISE buddy to motivate each other to slim down =)

-------------------------------------------------

3 weeks ago Post #2925

Podders Ratings!:
Positive: 0 • Neutral: 0 • Negative: 0

QUOTE (fAiRy PaRaDiSe @ Jul 27 2010, 08:58 PM)
The consultant said differently. she told me if i were to take their package, i would have to take shakes to replace breakfast and dinner, than lunch eat as usual. dun decrease or increase the portion. i immd thought, will i faint from hunger?? LOL. ya 2.6k is alot actually. I had a friend who used to worked for them, but no more already. she did say that alot of pple slim down in that 3 months. i see how it goes. got extra money $$$$$ den go. haha

Hi all,

I am an ex-customer of the slimming centre @ MP. My advice is dun sign up too.
Acupuncture is just their selling point. In fact, I agreed that they r no difference from normal slimming centre.
I personally feel that acupuncture dun help much.
What really help is the diet & shakes. Why not spend your $$$ on shakes straight away?
You will definately slim down if u r on shakes for 2-3 meals.

Btw, their normal meal refers to lean meat & vege only. No carbo such as rice & noodle are allow.
If you wan noe more, feel free to PM me. I am willing to share my experience.

jassiemint

After reading this post, i feel that determination are important . This I always tell my slimming Frd. And, must ask if there is any enquiry or question do not modify the plan yourself.

Lastly I did saw other forums has good result too (=
hope for those who on program de slimming frd won't be affected by this , remember determination ya (=

jassiemint

Oh ya one thing abt acupuncture is not tt no use but normal ppl might not feel it bah for me hor I had some hormonal imbalance and high side of blood pressure, and big appetite, I can feel it is improved throughout the treatment de. May be for healthy ppl will feel be on circulation n internal adjust bah.so can really feel it. Like my Frd lo.

Slowly la, Dun be so impatience.lol

carolpoon

hi, long time no see. i posted long time before but few only.considered as silent reader, post some of my true words base on the justice.
not sure if anybody remember me
was on program which same as jasmine last year, in fact is she introduced me to her consultant one.
yes very agree with jasmine, determination important, although i not as discipline as her but i considered as quite lucky, managed to shed of 13kg of fat. even when i was on extreme exercise and strict diet also didnt lose so much, so i believe it works.
during the 3 months program, i stopped sport( i am a sporty person) at the first month. i briefed consultant on my activities during consultation and she wrote everything on my record book. diet plan was base on my activities too, of course sommetime they not advised me to exercise if not suitable. appetite smaller and i did not feel any discomfortable but only visit toilet more frequent.
whenever i have wedding dinner or event i will inform them for advice. then i follow, i did eat rice during the program as i went for marothon on my 2nd month of program.

most lucky thing is i maintain quite well.
hi jasmine, did you went back for the analysis ? i did not actually as too far from my currently company.happy for you that you still maintaining too.
long time no see since my last review.
BTW,congratulation on your wedding

tinkerbell00

Hi littlenote,i am also a newbie had my 3rd review and not bad so far 8kg and i have another 8kg to lose.
You don waste money i believe they don mind to let you restart everything?
hi jiawen, never see you before , congratz that you had slim down and maintain well. i am not a sporty person, basically i lazy, even i go exercise when see only little result i will just give up, too slow.
the post is demoralised but i believe the result on myself and my own eye because i chatted with 2 ladies while i waiting for treatment there. both of them already hit target which is 10kg and 12kg, they look great and i wish i can be like tt too.
a few people already comment i looking better.

hi lina,
added u in msn, sorry finally got time on msn

lina83

Hi bell, noted...

Hi jiawen, i am also not a sporty person. But i used to train under a personal trainer.. so is high protein, low carbs diet.. After training i slack and gain about 9kg in total for a period of 16months... Cos mouth itchy and also used to be overweight since young.

To those on flower pod, i feel each one of us have different way to slim down.. It may not work for you, but it may work well for others.. So i feel is not very fair to judge each slimming centre package.. End of the day... our goal is to slim down healthy... and be the best on till our wedding day and even after the wedding!! :D
happy.gif

jassiemint

i also not sporty but did tried gym n exercise too, cos my size was big so hardly see result. when come to acupuncture slimming which is recommended by my ex colleague (she lost abt 20kg n maintaining still). i managed to lose abt 17kg, maintaining too, i would say base on my condition(lazy to exercise people) is a good way haha. cos i just follow everything they plan and schedule without doing any 'extra' thing.

Lina, tinkerbell00, and others. must slim down to prove ppl that it works ya.. heee

fat_ger

In fact i agree that every program require less carbo and eat right, but at least the consultant there is able to take care of our diet and guide us along. Beside that, the best part i like is no need to exercise. At the end of the day, each individual will say the program that does not work for them is no good.. that is how we human react.

For those still on the program, must have the strong determination and disclipline throughout. Jia you!

jassiemint

Hi Jiawen sorry I missed your question. Thanks! Ya my AD was may 2010, Just over for few mths lo. When ya turn? Reall long time nvr see you le!

Ya I still maintain at 49 kg hee, maintain quite well , nowadays I Try to go back for analysis every 3 mths , my mum on program for health too she lost abt 10kg too.

Happy for you maintain quite well too. Hee (=

sharonstone

was intro by jasmine to her consultant on last year to her acupuncture slimming program. initially was not so well doing but after that body getting reacted to it .

i had lost 10kg in 3 months.
FYI, i am a mother of 2. was with a big tummy and at thigh&arms.
jasmine is correct, if you want to slim down successfully, need to have certain determination

jasmine, congratulation on your wedding. you must be looking good on the wedding day.
happy.gif

jassiemint

hi sharon! wah long time never see you online.
didnt know u had achieved 10kg too.
congrats la.

yes, as long as determined and discipline can achieve the figure u want de.

thks thks. yes lo. i have received alot of compliments from guests on my wedding day (=