2 weeks slimming plan

coolie28

Hi Secretive,

Lost 3kg consider good lor..this show good mar!! but muscle drop not that good la!! you got skip meal or not taking SF on time..This will affect your muscle drop mar...Anyway,follow what consultant plan for you..
DONT EVER SKIP MEALS!! EAT ON time..Jiayou!!!

Hi Jasmine1, Welcome!!!

Hi All Ladies,

For those ladies,just started the program or going to review soon, Keep Jia You!!! Hope to hear good result from you...

Today I went to do inbody after 5mth I have end the program. Wow!Im happy look at the inbody analysis.. Good Result!!!
I have very good Fitness Score..Unbelieveable!!heheee.. My Fat drop also after I keep maintain with certain products as advice from my consultant..hehehe!! But I gain more in my muscle, this make me more firm & look good!! not soft like teddy bear lorr.... Hey,Im too happy leh...MY weight still remain there after 5mth...

For those who interested in this acupunture slimming program, you may add me/MSN me at [email protected]
Im glad to share more & give you my consultant & details..

jassiemint

no worries cklow, secretive_i is my slimming frd and recommended by me into this program i already tried my best to remind her all these thing, sometime if she not sure she will MSN me one. heee right secretive? rmb what i told you to take note hor.

that's good, cklow like that can show me your photo liao wat, dont be so secretive ma. like me, i shown my recently(after photo) in MSN and my frds all surprised by my changes and gave me alot of compliments.

even those slimming frds who saw me before in center they also say i look very slim down heee

yeah, if anyone wish to be slimming frd or want to know more details about my program just email / msn me at [email protected]
(=

heee i am going to my second round of body analysis 'after program review' on this coming weekend too. i wish there is positive result, my hubby will be tag along cos he want to tell my consultant dont let me continue lose weight liao lol.

secretive_i

Ya jasmine had advised me all the necessary things to do and which food suitable to eat because our blood type also the same.

Thanks for your advise jasmine
Good luck in your body analysis too.

royndor

Morning everybody,

I'm back... had review on Monday... not too satistactory...

total weight loss is 3.8kg... but only 2.6 is fats rest is muscle...

due to insufficient sleep... coz for e 2 weeks i'm e only one to take care of my girl ... interrupted sleep...

so this 3 weeks i shall work harder!!

jassiemint

yeah man doris, not bad liao. chatting with u on MSN lol.

Ya lo, u no choice ma cos of girl girl. try your best to rest well lo ok?

ya this 3 weeks must work hard ok? DETERMINATION and DISCIPLINE!!

royndor

Jas,

Discipline yes... determination ah... abit slacken due to not so satisfactory result.

Hey all,

any nice place to recommend for nice meal?? (with things that i can eat.... ) no western food please...

ferlin

Hi jasmine/jassiemint, i had sent you an email regards to your program and contact on yesterday(i was not a registered member)i am desperately to lose at least 20 kg, may i know have you reply my email? My email is [email protected]

YOu lost 17 kg in how long?
If possible i would like to go today or tomorrow for consultation to meet your consultant.

jassiemint

Hi Ferlin,

Sorry for late reply i was busy since morning. ya i just replied you about few mins ago. got includes the details, contact etc.

i used 3 month plus to lose 16.1 KG of fat then another 1 KG is recently one.

oh, like that you better call up to book with my consultant asap le as quite last mins.see how is your consultation with my consultant lo.

royndor

Hi Ferlin,

I'm Doris, just started this program, if u dont mind we can also be slimming buddies so as to encourage one another! Me also have lotsa weight to shed..

my consultant is same as Jasmine... me gg there for accu tonight too!

ferlin

Hi jasmine, thanks i received it.appreciate your email.i will call up now. see how and update you.

Hi doris, ya i saw your progress too. will get your & others' MSN from jasmine.
jasmine's result is so good i really envy. Hope we can like her.
sign off by ferlin

jassiemint

u know it fat ger.

Hi ferlin, no problem just added you in MSN. mine is [email protected] pls choose wisely when u add slimming frd.

haha can one la, u can be like me slim down too ok? just go for consultation with my consultant first then see how lo.

ferlin

Hi jasmine, yes i will. no problem at all had added you in MSN. you look gorgeous and sweet now.

HI doris, saw your adding too. approved.
ya jasmine i had called up to book with your consultant, got to arrange the consultation on weekend because your consultant not available until weekend.

fat_ger

Hi Ferlin,

Your nickname sound like one of our slimming buddy, I thot is the same at the first place. So manage to get a slot during the weekend? Must pay attention to what the consultant explain to you k? Ask if you does not understand, they willingly to answer you.

jassiemint

Hi hi ferlin,

Thanks alot, alot of my frds also comment that i look nicer after slim down. heeee.

wow weekend which day? i also going for body analysis this weekend wor.

ya, me and doris will motivate and encourage you one, just now want to chat with you in MSN you offline le. well chat next time when you online. ok?

i did it you also can slim down ok? doris is a good example, must learn from her she very determined and discipline one heee.

slimslim

Hi All,

I am back, yesterday mark my last day of treatment and i graduate from the program already.feel so happy as i manage to survive through and see the results i wanted.. Total fats lose 18KG, more than my targeted. So happy, really thank to fat_ger for the recommendation. Now have more confident in myself already, can go shopping already.

Below are my details of fats lose:
Arm: 4cm
waist: 32 to 25
Hip : 11cm
Thigh: 11cm
calf : 4cm

Will still continue to maintain my diet and thank fat ger once again.

jassiemint

slimforver, are you saying wrongly cos 1 week ago u only say u lost 10kg ley. then how come your arms, calf lose so little one.

My inches loss more than you wor.

anyway congrats tt you graduate no matter wat.

rmb to continue maintained ok? initially finished program cannot be too rush and go for big big meal, balance up first then slowly. anyway also cannot eat much cos after program it appetite tend to be smaller.

coolie28

Hi Slimforever,

Congrats to your sucess..Good Result of 18kg!
Im happy for you..Now you feel very happy right,can buy buy more clothes to wear right..hahahahaaa...

So keep to maintain your weight & look.

slimslim

Hi jasmine,

Thank for spotting my error, just now boss around so must type fast fast. Can't let him see i online. My total fat lose is 15KG not 18KG. Last week i mention 10KG is using the last month review, because i skip one review due to work load.Got to go liao, boss back.

jassiemint

oic slimforever, haha that's why i wonder why can lose so much suddenly. oh so your total fat loss is 15 KG not 18 KG har? scared me, too fast also not healthy.

rmb to balance up and maintain ya. then can look for yoga liao, to firm up body.
i will join CC yoga next month onwards heee
want to join me?

fat_ger

Hi Slimforever,

YOu are welcome, i just share what i know only. U better becareful, dun let your boss catch you ah.
anyway congrats to you and you kena the 'side effect' already
happy.gif
Got to change your entire ware robe liao. Yup, got time go do some light exercise to tone up lor. I know you are busy but try to k? ANything just email mi ba.

jassiemint

ya lo, the side effect jialat. I changed my whole wardrobe! wallet one big whole but I am happy with the side effect la heeee.

hmmmm think I forgot to post my last review inches loss so I have extracted out from my organiser and show others before I go to body analysis this weekend

arm: lost 6.5cm
waist: from 31 to 24.5/25inch now.
Hip: lost 11.5cm
thigh: lost 11cm
calf: lost 5cm

total fat loss: 16.1 KG

jassiemint

dear gio_gio,never see u here before.are you new?

nope i finished program for almost 2 months already.
i lost 16.1 KG in the program but recently lost another 1 KG so total is 17.1 KG lo.

it seem difficult to me initially because of my targeted fat to be lose was 16 KG, but everytime review my fat loss averagely was abt 3-4 KG so it is possible.

the measurement shown was abt 3 months ago de last review result. i forgot to post to update as this is my usual practice, i also encourage my slimming frd who is on program t post their every review result.

this coming weekend i will be doing another body analysis again. :)

gio_gio

dear jassiemint, yes i am new browsing through this thread so pop in to understand. i interested to slim down too and it seem a healthy weight loss programme.
Do u mind to tell me more? like duration, process, cost, your consultant's contact and price.
Please PM me jassiemint.
wow you loosing a lot of fat. impressive! thumbs upz, you must be looking good now. are you still going back for treatment?

jassiemint

oic, welcome gio_gio
yes this program are focusing on fat loss not only weight loss as my consultant will do a body analysis for me in every review to see my fat mass , muscle, water retention etc de. then compare with previous report then will know what i lost.

after that my consultant re-plan my diet, to increase my muscle mass, reduce fat. added on with detox and acupuncture treatment lo

This program is 3 mths program(mine exceeded 3 mths). Process is during the 3 months my diet(plus detox) and treatment are taken care by my consultant and doctor. every 2/3 week there will be a review, measurement and re-plan diet.

Your PM is not enabled. may be you email me at [email protected] to get more details, price, cost and contact?

haha, ok la. cos i was fat ma, so it is normal for me to lose more fat. you ley? how much u think u need to lose?

nope i didnt go back for treatment le. wanted to continue to slim more but my hubby dont let le so i just maintain and balance diet lo. then go down for body analysis and meet my consultant again to monitor.

gio_gio

Thank you for your explaination jassiemint.
i already emailed to you. Do check and appreciate if you could get back to me all the details, cost, contacts of your consultant asap.
i would like to go for consultation with your consultant first.

jassiemint

had replied all the details and contact to you le gio_gio do check.

u can call me jasmine too.
Ya, just give a call to book with my consultant then see how lo. no obligation what. heee

gio_gio

Got it jasmine aka jassiemint. Thanks a lot for your kindly help.
That is a lot that u lost 17.1KG. i only want to lose about 14KG.Just want to look better.

jassiemint

oic, welcome gio_gio,

I had added you in MSN do approve. Mine is same as email: [email protected]

anyway, do let me know once u have gone for consultation with my consultant lo. Good luck, try to ask question during consultation with my consultant.

coolie28

Hi Ladies Out There,

I also on the same program as Jasmine..

Anyone want to know more about the details of the Acupunture Slimming Program, I may share to you also other.. Just mail/MSN me at [email protected]
I can share you the details & consultant contact..
Thank you..

jassiemint

No worries gio_gio already got all the infor from me le.

haha why everybody like to say under same program as me one, anyway consultant different la, in fact i have more ppl to take care of me during the program.

yup, if new frd need to know more infor and contact can
email / MSN me at [email protected]
those havent add me as slimming frd de can add me as well. So that i can motivate and sharing on the progress and process :)

Not very difficult nor very easy, DETERMINATION AND DISCIPLINE important. heeee

royndor

Dear all,

woo so happening just in 1 night!

Jas, i not very determine la... some are even more determine then me la..

oh, my first review, quite a no of cm loss too... yesterday i take another look la..

stomach: 4cm
tighs & butt: 3cm each

haha this is all i can remember ;p

jassiemint

heee, yeah lo gio_gio also my new slimming frd le heee

aiyo u considered very discipline le. i lucky still can dropped 17 KG lo. haha

wow, loss so much in first review liao. good good. keep it up doris. next time bring organizer in to write it down heee. I like to note down my every progress, motivate myself too.

anyway i have one slimming frd called JJ ang she was active here but due to work she hardly online to post le. she had 30 KG of fat to lose so far had lost alot liao, later i will be meet her in center cos is her review. heee i go and support her "shun bian" do a body analysis and measurement. heee

will get her update herself if she has time. heeee

inykt

Hi there, i read the thread and join last nite jus got my review very bad and very sad complain to jasimine early in the morning liao..
i lost 2kg but all from muscle not fats!! so upset...

fat_ger

Hi Jon,

Must be you never have enough rest right? does not feel sad, continue and make sure you follow what the consultant say ok?

Hi Gio_Gio,

Welcome to this slimming club, you need to lose 14KG ar? Not everyone can lost so much but definitely with strong determination and discipline, you will see result. I lost 10KG and my slimming buddy, just update yesterday lost 15KG. So happy for her results.

jassiemint

Hi hi Jon,
dont be so sad la. your body adsorption not good need time to adjust back.
May be dont drink soup any of the soup just eat the 'liao'
She cannot slp well during night time, hence got muscle loss.

Jon, take note also the meal interval time ok? i do lost some muscle during first review but after i picked up slowly

any complaints just come to me ok? ask ur bf keep it up also heeee.shiling told he guy will tend to lose more than you cos he got higher metabolism and not like us always have menses(hormone changes)

yeah lo Gio GIo told me she need to lose at least 14 KG. so i asked her go meet my consultant first, she will update me after consultation lo.

coolie28

Hi Jon,dont worry!! Im sure consultant already plan new diet for you right.This time,it will help you reduce fat & increase back muscle..
So a piece of advice,dont skip meal,Eat on time & sleep enough leh...Okie!!! Jia you..
So anything you may add me at [email protected] can motivate you too..

Hi Gio, go for consultation 1st then you will know the total weight need to lose leh..maybes not 14Kg bah..So post us your consultation result.

Cheer!

gio_gio

Thanks all for sharing. sorry i seldom online.
Yes jassiemint had explain to me all the details and im going to call up to book with her consultant.
Will listen what her consutlant say first.
wish i can just like jasmine drop from XL to S size.
jassiemint ! you look damn nice now, i want to be like you so slim.

Thanks for your sharing jasmine
happy.gif

trust

Hi All,

i am new here. Is jasmine the consultant from this program? Saw her name appear in this thread very often. So just ask.

jassiemint

Welcome gio_gio, anything just ask me ya.

sure u can de slim down like me de. hee
DETERMINATION and DISCIPLINE!

Hi welcome faithfullyyours nope i am not consultant there la. lol. if im consultant in the center wont have so much time to online so often liao they are so busy here and there.

FAT GER and CKLOW also here more often what. just that we can online during office hour. hee

you can ask my slimming frds here whether i am or not lo. some of them met me few times in center before.

anyway i am customer of the program, had lost 17.1 KG le heee. seen result then share nothing wrong right?

if u need any infor can email/MSN me at [email protected] i glad to share. (=

coolie28

Hi Faithfullyour,

Myself & jasmine is the customer of the Acupunture Slimming Program.
You want the my consultant contact & details of the program i can send to you.
You may mail/MSN me to [email protected]

how many Kg you need to lose? I lost 8.5Kg.
I wait for your mail..Just send to you.
I give you the contact lor..

carolpoon

Hi Faithfullyyour, jasmine my slimming buddy la. we met once in center for treatment , did the treatment in twin room somemore.

CKlow, never see you before. welcome here.

coolie28

Hi jiawen,just here for 2mth lioa..
hey hey my nickname cwlok not ckLow lor..type error lorrrr

Hi Jasmine, you start this typo error lor...aiyoooooo..hahahhaaaaa