Singaporebrides | Inspirations
The 10 Best Bouquets of 2021
From elegant cascading bouquets with phalaenopsis orchids to bright and vibrant ones full of colour, these are our favourite bridal bouquets of 2021!
As weddings became smaller this year, we saw brides letting their wedding day truly become a celebration of their personalities, style, and unique love story. Gorgeous florals took front and centre stage as couples made a statement with bold colours, wild arrangements, and dried and natural textures. Brides chose big and beautiful bouquets of their favourite flowers, and this year, we saw cascading silhouettes, striking phalaenopsis orchids, and dried grasses in their full glory. These are our favourite bouquets of 2021 to inspire your own bridal bouquet recipe!
1. Zona and Jeff’s Dreamy Secret Garden Wedding at The SummerhouseBobby Kiran Photography Bobby Kiran Photography
Zona’s gorgeous pastel-coloured bouquet by Lavender Love Florist was filled with fluffy dahlias, peonies, and hydrangeas, and accented with airy fillers, perfect for her dreamy “secret garden” wedding.
2. Reiah and Jeremy’s Intimate and Heartfelt Wedding at Conrad Centennial SingaporeSmittenpixels Photography Smittenpixels Photography Smittenpixels Photography
We love the unique colour palette of Reiah’s bridal bouquet by The Bloomish Eden. Delicate florals in magical gradient hues of lilac and blue, accented with classic white and sage foliage, make up this beautiful and ethereal bouquet. For the perfect whimsical touch, it’s topped off with an origami butterfly!
3. Shiyun and Darren’s Hiking Pre-Wedding Shoot on Coney IslandHappyphotopeople Happyphotopeople Happyphotopeople
Shiyun’s lush autumnal bouquet by Liz Florals was crafted with colourful blooms in varying textures, with pops of coral and yellow against soft blush hues, and accented with fluffy grass.
4. Sherlene and Kenneth’s Quirky Kungfu Hustle-Inspired Pre-Wedding ShootIki Company Iki Company
Sherlene’s airy bouquet by The Flowering Year featured delicate flowers with tiny, fragile petals and light and feathery fronds in pale shades of white and pink. We love the modern and ethereal look with its wispy fronds and delicate petals.
5. Sheena and Vivegan’s Stellar at 1-Altitude Wedding with Bold FloralsThomas Tan Photography Thomas Tan Photography
In keeping with her bold floral wedding theme, Sheena had bright pops of colour in her bridal bouquet by Bloomen. Red and yellow popped against blush roses and orchids to create a vibrant and unique bouquet.
6. Michelle and Byron’s Beautiful and Elegant Wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia SingaporeBobby Kiran Photography Bobby Kiran Photography
Michelle’s elegant bridal bouquet by The Florté was crafted from open-faced roses in a classic palette of blush and white, and the arrangement was finished with a beautiful statement of trailing phalaenopsis orchids. We love the bouquet’s minimalist approach with no foliage and fillers, letting the florals truly stand out.
7. Phyllis and Leslie’s Lush, Light-Filled Wedding at PARKROYAL COLLECTION PickeringKai Picture Kai Picture Kai Picture
Instead of a traditional bridal bouquet, Phyllis carried an organic dried floral wreath by Keira Floral at her lush garden wedding. We love her bold choice, which was perfectly in keeping with her unconventional style and bridal jumpsuit!
8. Azelle and Daniel’s Modern Traditional Wedding at Clifford Pier with Blooming Pink FloralsAntelope Studios Antelope Studios Antelope Studios
Azelle’s cascading bridal bouquet by JM Floral Creation featured classic pastel shades, with an unexpected twist from the fuchsia peonies which gave the bouquet a unique pop of bright colour!
9. Sydney and Zachary’s Elegant and Intimate Wedding at Shisen HantenBottled Groove Photography Bottled Groove Photography Bottled Groove Photography
Another modern and elegant bridal bouquet without foliage, Sydney’s bouquet by Erin Florals featured blush roses, dried wild grasses, and cascading orchids.
10. Shauna and Rainer’s Dreamy and Intimate Wedding at SpagoAnnabel Law Productions Annabel Law Productions Annabel Law Productions
Preserved flowers hold a special place in Shauna’s heart, as every bouquet her groom Rainer had ever given her was of preserved flowers. Feeling it was also more sustainable, Shauna chose a minimalist preserved floral bridal bouquet in a muted palette by Fellow Folks, to complement her clean wedding gown silhouette.
Feature image from Zona and Jeff’s Dreamy Secret Garden Wedding at The Summerhouse by Bobby Kiran Photography
All content from this article, including images, cannot be reproduced without credits or written permission from SingaporeBrides.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram for the latest article and promotion updates!