Yvonne Creative

lpl

Hi Silver,

Um... the package which I saw was $2988 but I changed the 10R album to a bigger one so lesser photos. Comes with mini album, indoor outdoor photoshooting, portrait, flowers etc. I can't really remember. They refuse to let me take the package back. Anyway, I'm still scouting around even though I've shortlisted YC.

lpl

Hmm... ... juz saw the message posted by Sept 03 bride. Wondering if any of your also has the same problem as her, I mean with the range of clothes at YC?

Did your hunt around for a lot of bridal shops before choosing YC?

knowing

Hi ladies
answers to yr questions
i didn't change to magazine style cos i think more xpensive n moreover they ask me to take series style

my designer is Yvonne herself, nt sure if there's new designer there used to be another one bt left liao

the otr gowns look v old u have to look at those gowns inside usually those newer ones or gena reserved ones are inside, they look much newer n nicer....if u can't find the one u like if u can afford time u ask them to inform u once new gowns arrived u quickly go n choose that's what i did for the gown i chose for my actual day
till nw i still like that gown v much

I have budget constraint so just look around for 3K plus bridal pkg, i signed Paris bridal before bt didnt' take them in the end

cin

Hi Cookiemz,
What time were you at YC? Do you remember which gown i was in, or was i in the kua? think if you see me, quite easy to recognise...me quite tall. I remember seeing two brides there, one chinese, one eurasian (or very tanned), but cannot remember the face :p please refresh my memory...

Hi Ipl,
Think the gowns outside are older, but some are still in good condition, and YC does add new creations every once in a while. I picked out something new OTR for my ROM.

As to difficulty in finding, ok lah, i am tall and my hips the wide/flat kind, but still managed to find something i like... most of the dresses can be altered longer, shorter, wider, slimmer, so just look for the design that you like... Feng jie, Peijun and Yvonne are all very helpful
happy.gif

And yes, i went to five or six bridal boutiques like Bridal Veil, Blush Blush, Jazreel Low etc and found something that i didn't like with each of them. We picked YC cause we thought they were the most well-rounded and reasonably priced.

Hi Silver,
What is artwork style? Our albums are magazine style but up to Xiao Chai to express his creativity...we have given him almost free reign :D hope it turns out good! We topped up $4400 for extra 100 pics.

silver

Hi ladies...

knowing,
So we can actually request to take a look at the gowns inside?

cin,
Wow you are another one that topped up so much for ur photo huh. My sis gf also YC bride topped up $5k for extra photos. Can't wait to see urs too.

Recently a gal online commented YC photos very cheena. Made me so worried now...

cookiemz

hi Cin,

I was there around 5 plus by myself to collect my ROM gown. Saw a tall slim pretty gal in bustier gown getting her makeup touched up by Dily before the outdoor shoot... must be you lor..
happy.gif
I shd be the short and slightly plump long hair chinese bride you saw that day lor.. keke..

hi knowing,

how long did they take to complete your album? more than 3 months? i have not gone down to select my pics yet tho my PS was over a month ago.

did YC allow you to change your OTR actual day WG after the PS?

hi lpl,

if i'm not wrong, OTR gowns for outdoor PS are separate from the other OTR gowns. The outdoor gowns are very limited, but the rest are quite okay. Sometimes they will bring out gowns from inside to show you a particular design/fabric. As to whether you can try them on would probably depend on whether they have been reserved.

no, i didn't get a chance to look around before signing up with YC.. we were kind of "snared" at the first bridal fair we stepped into!! reason for signing was coz i was comfortable with Yvonne. no regrets so far!
happy.gif

Cin, your photos - must see!
biggrin.gif

S

sept 03 bride

Hi lpl,
no doubt their outside gowns may look slightly old (design wise), but no worry. They will always find something which u want heehee i duno how but they realli managed to find something for me. I have alot of confidence in Yvonne and her team.
I did went to a no of bridal shops b4 i decide to sign with YC.Reason was my bf was comfortable with Yvonne lor...so we decided to sign up.

lpl

Hello!

Thanks for your many many input. Just what I need. How about the photographs taken there? And also the albums they offer? Cos i think the album quite limited n finishing is not as nice as outside. However I like their mag style photos very much. Did any of your take their mag style photos? If so, how much does it cost?

teh

Hi all ladies
I like to share with u ladies ,while i was at international plaza , i saw a shop which help to tailor make bride shoes ,I have not chance to find out more but i got their name card which known as leapinlizard (wetsite:WWW.leapinlizard.com.sg). Provide more infro to u ladies if i find out..

Back to topic >>
So i can see that knowing,sep 03 bride,cin were happy with the output. With their comment It make me feel much better now...
I will update ,after i went for my trial , have not decided the time yet.

Hi silver remenber yr feedback after friday app with yc ..Hee Hee

cin

Hi Silver, Cookiemz,
Will share when i get the album and pics back...now still waiting... but our pics very simple, not a lot of background or other factors in the pictures. My hairstyle all also very simple, never put any flowers or clips or tiara etc. Told Dily i want simplistic look... Hmm, now wondering maybe i should have...like never make use of my money's worth like that haha

Silver,
I guess cheena or not depends on the gowns, backdrop, posing styles etc. have you seen any of our fellow bride's pics? what do you think? i think what you see is what you get cause most of us are using the same backdrop, same poses... but gowns of course different lah...

cin

Hi Cookiemz,

I vaguely remember another bride there, but cannot recall the face :p too engrossed with getting ready for photoshoot tee hee...

think we very you yuan...YC, Fullerton, NZ etc...
happy.gif

silver

Gd afternoon ladies...

Hi lpl,
Have you been to YC shop yourself? I think it would be good to see the photos and try the gowns yourself.

I am just like you, tho so much gd feedback here but I still can't wait to see myself tomolo cos everyone has diff taste n preference. Of course with all the assurance here, I feel better
happy.gif

Hi cookiemz,
Hey must b looking forward to see your photos ya? Usually how long after PS we can select photos?

Hi teh,
My sis had her wedding shoes tailor made there too! Dun worry sure update you gals
happy.gif

Hi cin,
So far only keen knowing's photo. Ok wif hers but quite diff from what I saw in YC shop. Cannot explain the diff. Will check out again tml.

I like things to be simple n natural. Cannot tahan Cheena type. Hey anymore gals can share their wedding photos?

cookiemz

Hi Cin,

Ya lor, very you yuan...heehee.. anyway you will see me when I return your maps to you
happy.gif
Okie, will wait patiently for your pics. Hope your preparations are getting on well!

Do you like chocolates?
happy.gif

Hi silver,

*nodnod* definitely looking forward to seeing my photos... the photos shd be ready for selection in 10 working days after PS. Mine has been delayed coz my hubby is too busy with work to pop by YC with me
sad.gif
But I shd be choosing my pics this weekend... ;)

cookiemz

hi silver,

no prob.. i only worry that i will lose control and top up a bomb on photos i like! :p

my PS was done locally, outdoor shoot was at fullerton. are you thinking of going overseas for PS?? ;)

silver

Hi cookiemz,

Hahah I am not surprised. Just like knowing & cin, they top up alot too.

Oh I saw cin saying you n her you yuan - nz so thought you gals went new zealand for ps hehe No lah, no $$$ to go overseas for ps.

lpl

Hello again!

In answer to silver's ques, yup I've been to YC n feel quite comfy wif them. Actually I'm quite assured now wif your views. So now its juz what my partner wants. He likes the mag style photo but not the way they present it in the album n he does not like the range of albums too. So we'll be looking at some more shops.

Have anyone of your had Minnie as your makeup artist? How do u find her?

S

sept 03 bride

Hi lpl,
minnie has only done my trial makeup, well i tink it looks ok. my actual ps will be on 11th june, so i will be able to give a better pic then.

silver

Gd evening ladies...

Hey share with you gals my experience with Yvonne Creative. I tried quite a no of their gowns - quite like a few of them. Apparently all the gowns yvonne showed me are from the 'inside' room. Looked at their photo too. Dun find it cheena, in fact quite please with it. Overall my bf and I quite pleased and happy with the photos/gowns/service. Even my sis who previously had bad impression on them also changed her view so most likely will stick to them.

After trying a few WG, I ve a slight ideas of what I want. Yvonne encourages me to look at more mag to get more ideas but for EG I am completely lost
uhoh.gif

I think the everything is ok except find that the photo for montage is abit x cos they charge based on per photo and not per page.

Oh I saw my gf's photo there too! The one who spent $5k to top up hers. If you gals are going there, you will see it on display outside YC shop.

Someone previously mentioned abt the namecard size photo rite? Understand from yvonne that we can exchange our 3R size photo to namecard size...

Hi lpl,
How many album of mag style photos did yvonne showed you? Saw 1 or 2 mag style album, find it ok.

silver

Hi lpl,
You are considering J&M too? Price wise J&M is cheaper but personally prefers YC photo to J&M. Did not try the gowns when I was at J&M but according to my gf who booked hers, J&M gowns are more simple. Just FYI...

lpl

Hi Silver,

Yeah, J&M is really value for money. Photo wise is quite ok. But I have to admit tat YC photos r really nice its just tat their magazine style is not as new as elsewhere. When u touch the photo u can actually feel the edges or rather it 'pops' out. Also their finishing for the album isn't tat good. Find tat they dun have a much samples to show me. Only saw 1 or 2 mag photos. They might have new ways which I dun know. Think will go back there to ask them.
I'm also looking at French Studio. So far I dun know wat's the feedback from them. However I find tat woman quite pushy so quite hesitate to bring my other half over there. Did u hear anything from French Studio?
Sigh... all these choosing is so tiring. But so far the most comfortabe I feel is YC. Just tat I have to consider the pros n cons carefully n have to see what my partner wants loh. And of course budget is v. impt...

lpl

Hiii...

Hmm... I wondering if anyone of your can share your photos from YC with me?
Can tell me also about the designers? I mean r they helpful or not? Cos some of my friends went to bridal shops with designers not helpful loh. I think this is quite terrible as u'll be lost while chosing all these gowns. Also did your have difficulty choosing the rest of the gowns other than your main EG n WG?

silver

Hi lpl,
Yes I do admit that J&M package is really value for money. I ve a gf (online) who is a very satisfied customer of J&M. Fm waht I understand their design for gowns are usually simple type.

As for french studio, my bf's sis used them but feedback not very gd. Again it's 2-3yrs back, not sure abt now.

What other bridal ve you been? How abt silverlining? Seems like alot of gd comments.

cin

Hi Silver,

Is your friend's album the left side or right side one, if you are facing the shop? there is one on the right side, where the bride wore a blue evening gown? I think that girl very pretty leh... hee hee, coincidentally, i chose the blue evening gown for my photoshoot also...only realised on the day of the photoshoot
happy.gif

Hi Ipl,

For the other two gowns for photoshoot, i wanted something of a different style to my actual gowns. I think i tried like 11 or 12 gowns before settling on the two i wanted. Fengjie and Peijun were very helpful, and i think they were quite amused with me cause i kept giggling whenever the gowns couldn't fit...cause me tall, and hips flat and wide, so some gowns cannot even pull up or some pull up already, the neckline at my bust area only haha...

knowing

Hi ladies
recently i have a gf who undergone her PS last wk & she has a v unpleasant experience
I'm nt too sure what exactly happened cos didn't manage to get hold of Yvonne this few days

silver

Gd morning gals,

Hi cin,
My gf is the one on the left. Her hubby look rather young one.... I did not try their EG, hope I can find something I like
blush.gif

Hi knowing,
Oh no.... hey do share with us after you find out.

Hi cutie22,
Hey still awaiting to see your photo ya
wink.gif

Hi teh,
Just wondering did Yvonne called you? What was your concern with YC huh -sorrie short memory.

Gals, can I check wif you how often does YC has new WG/EGs?

cin

HI Knowing,

Oh dear, do you know what happened? Did she feedback to Yvonne or talk to Xiao Chai about it?

cookiemz

Hi silver,

The photos were generally okay. About 150 shots were taken but i only picked about 30 odd pcs. Yvonne and Xiao Cai were not around, so I have to make another trip to finalise the selection, during which i think i will be asked to select more.. haha.. :p There were a few photos which i like, but they appeared rather blurry.. a pity!

Hi Cin,

Don't worry, Xiao Cai is on vacation and shd be back this week.. he's still there!

Hi knowing,

can share wat happened to your gf's ps?

juz wondering, anyone here have tried asking YC to blow up some of the smaller proofs before deciding whether to develop 15R size?

ahbui

hi gals,

i m wori tt Yvonne will not let Xiao Cai to be my photographer..wil she keep the best for other 'gd cust'? My WD is mid Sep n my PS wil b oni on early Jul, not sure is it too rush? Heard abt some1 din get the album till the nite b4 WD..i m qte wori leh..
oya..btw how many times of fitting for us?
Thank you for ur valuable advise..

$

$face

Hi cookiemz

Remember me, $face?
biggrin.gif
If the pics r blurry, better not chose them, cos I've done so, thinking with computer tricks etc., it will be okay once it's being done up to my 10R size, but, alas
uhoh.gif
it actually more blur. Just my opinion la

Regards
$face

tee

Hi knowing,
I'm curious to know why your gf had a v unpleasant experience during her PS, can share ?

teh

hi ladies ,knowing ,silver ,ahbui

last 2 day ,i met up with yc to discussion about the evening grown and she really make me comfortable with the design but i did told her if there is any new design for day grown, request to update me. However this trip of going down make me feel a lot confident with their sevice & Evening grown.

( Recall : I remenber the first time i step inside the shop, the impression is not so good ,which make feel uneasy .)

I will updated u ladies, after i go for my trial makeup on july .. (request for dily)

Keep updated
BEST REGARD

silver

Gd evening ladies...

Hi teh,
Glad to know that you had a nice trip to YC. Ya I do admit that the shop is abit old. My sis felt the same way when she went down the last time when she was planning for her wedding but after the recent trip with me, her impression changed too. Btw, any idea how ofen they ve new designs for WG & EG?

Hi $face,
Hey any photos to share with us?

Hi ahbui,
What makes you think that yvonne will not let xiao cai be your photographer? How do you define 'gd customer'? I would think all customers should be treated the same. Personally feel that Jul is abit too late for PS. In fact yvonne asked me if I would like to ve my PS this dec (my wedding next jul). I was like HUH issit it too early? And also, dec mth is a rainly mth so shd avoid.

Hi cookimez,
Hmm... you dun seem to be very pleased with the photo? Or am I too sensitive?

cookiemz

hihi $face,

of coz i remember you!
happy.gif
did the photographer advise you what it would turn out to be like for those blurry pics? and were you allowed to change the pic after it came out even more blur when enlarged? some of the pics are so small that i can't even see my own facial expression.. dunno whether my mouth will turn out crooked or eyes half closed after enlarging the pics
biggrin.gif
heehee..

btw do they allow us to take back the proofs (including those that were not chosen)?? AND any photos to share with us??
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi ahbui,

it's advisable to give YC adequate time to work on your album and have your PS as early as you can.. 3 months would be good. as for fittings, i had 2 fittings before PS and there will be one final fitting before my actual day.

hi silver,

did i sound very unsatisfied with the photos? no leh..
happy.gif
i did not sign up with YC for their photography so i have no complaints on the pics. as to why so few pics, I only chose those pics which look like me and those really really nice ones, besides i have a budget to stick to!
biggrin.gif

teh

hi silver
I do not not how often they produce new grown, but when i go on july i will request to take a few look on DG because i hope to change the design of what i have chosen (present design for
DG is very simple however it look nice)
Hi knowing,
if u do not mind to share yr wedding dinner photo with me especally the ballon u have mentions.
Hi everyone I will reduce my respone due to my works but i will tryied to keep in contact with u ladies
(I will updated the any latest feedback)
Best regard take care

$

$face

Hi cookiemz

Hi,
biggrin.gif
I actually didn't ask e photographer when chosing from the samples, it was a bit not very sharp, and we thought with computer tricks etc. it will be alright, but it was not.

I collected my album just a couple of days before my wedding, and YC said that after my wedding, they will help me to re-print those blurry ones, and their photographer said the re-prints can be improved.

After my wedding I did gave YC a couple of calls to ask bout my re-prints, but they always said they r busy with the printing of new customers' photos, I think since I've already paid in full, they will not bother anymore.
uhoh.gif

Anyway the album is now sitting in my storeroom, and I'm also 'sian' to call them for re-prints anymore.

But one thing I must admit is that their service is good, maybe I was not so lucky to get nice photo print-out as well.

Hi Silver,
Sorrie, no scanner at home, so couldn't post any photos.
blush.gif

OK, all beautiful brides here, have a good day.
smile.gif

Cheers
$face

silver

Gd afternoon ladies...

Hi $face,
Oh looks like we should make my full payment only after they deliever all they should ya? Aiya it's a pity not able to look at ur photo. Thx anyway.

Hi teh,
Ic cos I really dun ve much idea of EGs so thought can look see look see b4 selecting gowns.

Hi cookiemz,
My bf would be happy if I can as 'controlled' as you. He been telling me no need to select so many photos lah
biggrin.gif

cookiemz

hi $face,

agree.. their service is on the overall quite good...i juz hope that my photos will turn out alright!
happy.gif

hi silver,

if u come across any WG design which you like alot, can ask YC to do it in colour => your EG lor.. kekeke.. juz a suggestion
happy.gif

unless you are going for magazine style, i dun think you need many pics...my hubby said magazine style makes him very groggy & he prefers the old fashioned kind of big page photo.. so a few very good ones will do!
biggrin.gif

silver

Hi cookiemz,
Thanks for your suggestion. Will ve to start looking thro more mag.

Dun think I will go for mag style too but like to ve some pages in montage style and some wif a few smaller photos + 1 bigger one in a page (sorrie dunno what's that call)
uhoh.gif

ahbui

hi Silver and Hi cookiemz

When i asked Yvonne who will be my photographer? She was like hesitating for awhile n answered tt is herself.. i knw she was joking bt i kind of felt she has not decide wht let xiao cai do the job or sending someone else..
'gd customer' is those who pay higher for the package. my fren (who is cust of YC n recommend me to YC) gets the best of all.
ya.. She said schedule too tight n my PS has to b jul lor.. nt tt i wan.. i oso wan to b earlier to prevent anything goes wrong bt...
sad.gif

Wow.. den urs is too early.. Mar or Apr wil b best for ur PS.
happy.gif

BTW, what are the colours of the jacket suits for groom tt Yvonne wil u choose?

thank you so much gals...
happy.gif
)

cin

HI ahbui,

I think YC only has two photographers - Xiao Cai, and Leelee who joined them a few months ago. So if its not Xiao Cai who is taking your photos, should be Leelee i guess. Leelee is new, but I'm sure she is more than qualified for the job. Don't worry lah, I'm sure Yvonne won't hire someone who she doesn't think is good, or someone who cannot do the job right? afterall, her shop reputation at stake mah... if you really don't feel comfy with it, maybe you should request for Xiao Cai?

My hubby's suit is black in colour. No offense, but i have always thought the khaki/beige one with mandarin collar looks like something the hotel waiter/staff would wear :p so i told my hubby can choose any colour but beige! heh

silver

Hi ahbui,
Oh... then you tell Yvonne that you want xiao cai to be your photographer lor. Certain things I guess we ve to ask. But also perhaps because yours is last min and xiao cai ve been booked so she couldn't assign him to you?

Just wondering why can't you ve ur ps this mth? Gowns not ready?

Hi cin,
My gf's fm YC is taken by xiao fei. Err not sure is he freelance?

ahbui

Hi Cin & Hi Silver

ya..mayb i shld request for wat i feel comfy hor..is nt tt i dun trust yvonne bt..the makeup artist she appointed to me do my ROM makeup (trial). Many friends commented not nice lor so i lost confident liao n started to worry abt it lor
sad.gif
n nxt is my EG oso nt up to my expectation though we came out of d design bt ended up qte disappointed..another thing is the arranging of PS, nt i requested 4 Jul. Yvonne didnt fix up wif me till Apr and said May n Jun is fully booked earliest has to b Jul. we ve decided the design of my gown in Mar n bcos my PS is in Jul so she hold till Jun 4 my 1st fitting..
sad.gif

So wat colours she let u choose for the jacket beside black n beige?

thank U
happy.gif

silver

Hi ahbui,

Oh... now that you remind me yvonne supposed to get back to me cos I requested to ve lily but I ve yet to hear from her. I think I better call her myself. Looks like I better take my initiative to call her end of the yr to arrange for fitting and ps (was told that I ve to make appt with her 1 mth in advance)??

Btw, which make up artist did yvonne assign to you? If you are not comfortable with her ask for a change lor.

ahbui

Hi Silver

ya ya.. u shld make appt 4 the makeup artist at least 1mth or more..
actually i booked this package wif yvonne las yr jun tt is more thn 1 yr bt still end up this stage
sad.gif
really made me very upset lor..
sad.gif

like my actual day makeup, i ve booked wif Phonnie (my makeup artist) of my WD 6mths b4 my WD bt recently yvonned told me Phonnie's time is very tight on my WD n mine has to b very early at 5am n leave me no choice again to stick wif it cos most of her MA r booked! hai hai....
sad.gif

silver

ahbui,
But you already book Phonnie 1 yr back. You mean now she changes ur MA for actual day to somebody else? If so will she give her another trial make up?

Btw, who is the MA for ur rom day?

crystal

hi $face
Your PS done by xiao cai or the new photographer?

Actually some of my photos also turn out to be blur & is even worse when done in 10R.
We are very upset & disappointed caused we have paid so much for the photos & it is only once in our life time. Even if we are to retake, the "feeling" will not be the same.
I agree that their svc is good but what we get in the end is the ablum. If the pictures turned out not up to your satisfaction what's the point of the gd service they provide.

We also got our ablum very near to our wedding date, everything seems to be last minutes.

Sian, now my ablum also siting in the store room
sad.gif
P

silver

Hmm... seems like xiao cai's skill is not as gd as dean? Are they very slow in delivering the photo? Perhaps now I understand why yvonne suggested me to ve my ps this dec tho my wedding is next jul
uhoh.gif

$

$face

Hi crystal
smile.gif

My PS was done by xiao cai, actually my contract stated Dean, but he resigned just bout a month before my PS, so YC assigned xiao cai to me, of course Dean's works are better, me and hubby signed up mostly bcos of Dean, cos he was also at the wedding exhibition and we like him and his works.

Yeah, same here, hubby also said that the most important thing is the album, cos it's the only single stuff we can keep. It's as good as paying a few grands for an album, that's not up to standard.
talker.gif

Ya man, disappointed to look at my album, see already also "sian", so hide it in the store-room, furthermore YC oso never give us any proper box or cover for the album, dunno will it turn mouldy or not.
uhoh.gif

What to do!!!
crazy.gif

Ok, got to get back to work now, have a good day to all the pretty brides here.

Cheers
biggrin.gif