Yvonne Creative

knowing

Hi YC brides
I am so disappointed Ah liang has left, I have been waiting to work w him
I will definitely voice out to Yvonne this thurs....
sad.gif

My photoshoot is next mth....
Wonder what happen....I have met AH Liang many times he is so friendly & committed to his work...

cowie

Hi knowing,
Sorry to hear this.....but since your photoshoot is just next mth maybe you can still get Ah Liang?... Remember to voice your concern to Yvonne yah
wink.gif
Or who knows you may even like the new photographer's work better after checking out his portfolio
happy.gif
All the best for your photoshoot
happy.gif
happy.gif

knowing

Hi Cowie
I will definitely voice out
I rem when i went to YC previously i told Yvonne make sure Ah Liang dun resign huh
Yvonne said won't lah n & I see she lets AH Liang runs & designs the whole studio there
It must be something unpleasant tt cause this to happen
Ah Liang v friendly & i am confident at least me & hubby will enjoy our photoshoot w him around
but nw ???

My gf who had her weddin last wk wrote me a note telling me she's grateful to me for recommending
her to YC & she's v pleased w their services
I hope mine will be as pleasant too

cowie

Hey knowing,
I had very good experience with YC. Do hope that everything will turn out nice, beautiful and pleasant for you too
happy.gif
All the best!
happy.gif

W

wonder if its true

Hi all!

Just to let those interested in Dean's works know, i recently saw him at Wedding News, and wanting to see if there's any comments abt him on the forum, i found out that he was from precious moments, then YC, and recently over to WN... I find his work rather artistic and i like the way he helps the brides to choose their WG for photography, very involved even at the planning process....

However, i think i also dig up a piece of not so good info, someone posted that he was terminated from PM, cos of complaints from brides that he was lecherous.... now i'm really at a dilemma, cos i like his work a lot! How? Anyone knows the real story??? There's another case at in-wedding, but dun know if same person, i saw his name in that posting too....
sad.gif

W

wonder if its true

Sorry!! The last case i mentioned was actually a bride from Chrisian Creation who was molested by this freelancer, alvin oh, he was sentenced to jail and caning... nothing to do with dean, sorry!!
embarrassed.gif

knowing

Hi YC Brides
Jus talked to Yvonne over tt phone
indeed Dean will be leaving
hmmm but Yvonne ensures the new photographer
will have the same or exceed the standard of Dean
nt sure if tt's the case but keep our fingers crossed
Yvonne said if i still want Dean to take photos can still be arrange

J

junetang

Hi Knowing

Did Yvonne tell you why Dean has been terminated.But why is he always changing bridal shops if he's good?See, it not easy to convince if he's a good photographer as he has been terminated so many times.Let's look forward to their new photographer then.I thought of having my photo shooting in Dec as I'm waiting for Shef to complete my gown.

knowing

Hi JuneTang

Nt too gd to say y Dean left over here
i dun think he's terminated he resigned shld be more appropriate lah

so far 2 of my close gfs have taken their photoshoot by Dean both are pleased w the results
n i have seen the photos by Dean

I dun think we can see the works of the new photographer so soon cos Dean is still takin for the couples this mth.....Dean is v good liao unless that new photographer can convince me w his good works loh
sad.gif

M

mialeng

Hi Knowing

Remember me or not, nick "mialeng" la, so Dean is packing his bag and leaving YC. Ai ya, why like that? I oso like his work, I like those natural type of photo shoots and I think Dean is good at that.

Must go down one day to take a look at the new photographer's work/portfolio. But if we still insist on Dean, U think it will still be possible??

So how, have u confirm your gown yet? choose the one with the nicer top or the nicer train? I think YC will have some more new gowns coming in Dec, if have, we shall keep each other informed ok??

alrite, going back to work now, wait boss face "black black"

Cheers
mialeng

cowie

Hi knowing,
I checkec with Yvonne the other day before I made my posting. Thought she said she already has the new photographer's work with her? Think you can request to see already
wink.gif

knowing

Hi Mialeng & Cowie

Jus went for my fitting last nite, the mtm EG turned out to be nicer than my expectation
happy.gif

I v fickle minded still can't decide which gown to choose & Yvonne is kind enough to let me hold on to 2 for my photoshoot & decide later (alamak dun know which one for actual day WG)

yup met up w the new photographer, Xiao Chai (small vege), saw his works....& saw Ah Liang too :p
nw i have gained confidence in Xiao Chai after seeing his portfolio & talking to him, he seems like Ah Liang when he first came to YC, full of ambition, full of interest, enthusiam in his job etc & he's v accommodating will listen to what yr likes yr preference & gives u confidence
so I have DECIDED to let the new photographer for my photoshoot

Saw Ah Liang, it seems tt his heart nt w YC liao...dun know leh the type of atmosphere w him n the new photographer & yvonne v awkward...
& i think i dun see his enthusiam in his wk there after all these incidents, maybe a change of environment is good for him loh
Yvonne actually told me if i insist want Ah Liang can still be arranged...
bt after considering i think i will still choose the full of enthusiam & interest Xiao Chai than Ah Liang who is having a "going" to leave mood
& most impt we must trust Yvonne she really did her v best to ensure we YC brides will all be happy brides
happy.gif

hee hee first time so low soh

cowie

Hi knowing,
Good to know that you have made the decision already
happy.gif
All the very best for your photoshoot
happy.gif
Do keep us updated after you are done with it
wink.gif

aimee

Hi Cowie,

I did not use those YC actual day photographers. Their style are more traditional. In the end, I hv managed to book Yew Kwang instead. He is within my budget and his photography is a mixture of tradional and journalistic.
wink.gif

Hi Crystal,

MTM WG needs 2 months and EG 1 mth to complete!
crazy.gif

Gosh..
bounce.gif
both my WG & EG are suppose to be MTM and my PS is in early Dec. But Feng jie has asked me to try their new OTR gowns in Nov. If I can't find anything suitable, she said can rush out before my PS. Hope that I can find something i like..

rofl.gif

cowie

Hi aimee,

Glad that you have settled your actual day photographer....was still wondering why didn't you contact me for Choon Huat's package
wink.gif

Heehee, dun worry lah. If Fengjie say she can do it means she CAN do it
happy.gif

burger

Halo Crystal,
I have been a regular visitor of this page but didnt put in my '5-cents' worth of words.. hee.. btw, my make-up artist also sound something like that.. cos' Yvonne just told me over the phone... I'm also trying to ask around how is her skills...

fatfat

Hi all YC bride,

i'm new in the forum and i had just signed up with YC . Just wandering can anyone share your good & also bad experience with YC.

crystal

hi burger
I've checked with Yvonne, she assures me that Fauziah's work is quite gd. I met her when I went down to YC 2 wks ago & saw one of the YC' bride's make-up done by her. Looks ok to me & quite natural also.
But so far nobody in this forum has mentioned about her so quite worry at first.
BTW, she's a eurasian.
After talking to Yvonne, feels more confident & will be having my trial make-up at end of Nov. If really do not likes her, then will request Yvonne to assign other make-up artist.
When is your big day.
Have you decide to use Dean or the new photographer?

knowing

Hi all

I didn't know YC has a makeup artiste called Fauziah...
bt 2 of my gfs' makeup by Dily & they said she's good so I am using her too
tt time durin my ROM my makeup artiste fm YC is Eileen bt her skills are so so only
cannot achieve tt kind of natural look

crystal

hi fatfat
Before my hubi & myself decide to sign up with YC, we went to quite alot of boutiques. Partly we find the staff in YC is very friendly & not those pushy type.
Especially the lady boss- Yvonne she is very helpful. We feel very comfortable dealing with her.
Another reason we signed was because of the phtographer - Dean. My hubi likes his work. Therefore we are quite disappointed when we are told that he is leaving YC & we need to pay the "Booking Fee" if we insist of using Dean.
We are quite angry caused at the time when we signed we are told that Dean will be our phtographer.
Anyway, we will take look at the new photograher's work 1st. Then we will make the decision.
Overall, the services provided by YC is good.

aimee

Hi Cowie,

I actually email Choon Huat for his package that's y never ask from you.
happy.gif

I was upset too that Dean is leaving.
sad.gif
Looking forward to see the Xiao Cai's work during the next visit. By the way, if we insist to use Dean, how much more do we have to pay?

It seems that YC has some new make-up artist recently. Mine is Angie or Agnes, cannot really remember her name.
crazy.gif

According to Feng Jie, she is Dily's sis. Initially wanted Dily but she has been booked on my BIG DAY. My trial make-up was rather red. She was saying is the day make-up for actual day. But I find it more suitable for the night.
nono.gif
I prefer natural look. Will cut out mag and show her on my PS.
bounce.gif

biggrin.gif

fatfat

Hi Crystal,

Tks for sharing your experience with me . Me too went to a few shops before signing up with YC.

Like them because they are friendly and not pushy at all. Didn't really communicate with Yvonne as I booked the package through Shef, she's a nice girl . So when is your big day ?? Mine will be next year.

Any idea will I be charge for posting messages here as I'm doing it in the office.

burger

hi crystal,

My big day is in March next year.. but I have not decided which photographer to use.. have yet to see the works of the new person.. but if I'm not wrong, I thot we don't have to pay extra if it has already been agreed btween Yvonne and the couple?

Crystal, did Yvonne tell u where Fauziah is from? as in, which bridal boutique did she come from?

crystal

hi fatfat & burger
My big day is in may next year.
fatfat : I don't think there is any charges for posting message here.

Burger : I heard fauziah is previously from Irene's creative.
When is your trial make-up? which package did u signed?

The booking fee for Dean is around $300 plus. I think it is unfair to couples who initiately sined on with YC expecting to use Dean but in the end have to pay more in order to book him rite?

burger

Hi Crystal,

My sentiments exactly. I think we can talk to Yvonne that she cannot charge us if we still want to use Dean - afterall, that is the problem between her and Dean, which the consequences shouldn't be bore by the customers.

My trial should be the end of this month, though I haven't confirm the date yet. I have also heard that Fauziah is from Irene's, tried to check her 'background' in the website, but cannot find. The package I signed for is the $2.9k one..

crystal

hi burger & Tee
Burger : did you change your photo from 10R to 15R. have you decide to have your WG or EG mtm?
Do let me know her skill after your trial make up.
Tee :which package has u signed up?
Did they mention who will be your photographer?

joker

Hello everyone

Huh, we have to pay booking fee for using Ah Liang?? What a joke!!

Then if dun use Ah Liang, (although contract stated him) and use the new photographer, Yvonne got give us rebate or not??

burger

Hi Crystal,

Oops, forgot about the size of the photo.. I got the deal early this year, let u know tomorrow after I go back home to check.
My EG is MTM...don't really find YC's EGs a lot of variety... so I decided to MTM. In fact, recently, I was a bit disappointed cos I went for a friend's wedding who also used YC and find that her EG is nothing 'unusual'.. come to think of it, it's like all YC's EGs look like that... Or maybe I'm too particular on the design and is hoping for something more 'dramatic'
sigh.. hopefully my EG will turn out OK.. keeping my fingers crossed

tee

Hi Crystal,

Mine is MTM for both WG/EG.
I think I will go down to YC to look at the art work of 'xiao cai' then decide, most likely will take 'xiao cai'.

Hi Burger,
I tok we can tell them what design we like for the EG, so the pattern we can choose right ?

Anyone know who is good in YC for the make-up artist ?

marie

Hi all YC Brides and YC brides to be

would like to find out how much is their bridal packages and what does it comprise of?

Many Thanks!

burger

Hi Tee,

Yes, definitely we can choose the design but I felt that the designs that YC came up with is more or less similar... it ended up like most of the EGs look the same...

Well, anyway, I think I am expecting too much from them - afterall, I only paid $2.9k, and not $4K.. so cannot expect them to give that much for just a $2.9k deal...
biggrin.gif

tee

Hi Burger,

Hm.... if we are choosing a design quite similar to their OTR, will they modify it from their OTR gowns ? just wondering..... I don't think they will do that right ?
Is your EG ready ? Have u take the photos ? Your BIG day is in March 03 right ?

burger

Hi Tee,

I think my EG is ready, just that I don't have the time to go down yet... photos also not yet... yep, my big day is in March 03.

My friend's make up artist is Irene. I find her ok, some of my friends were rather impressed with her cos' she managed to tie my friend's hair to look like she had long hair when her hair is barely shoulder length..

So, when are u going down to finalise the gowns design? They need 2 months for WG and 1 month for EG.

crystal

hi burger
I think you will have to tell Yvonne how you want your EG to be if it is going to be MTM.
I found that their OTR - EG design looks very much the same especially those mermaid cutting one & quite simple also.

What about your WG? How's the design look like?

crystal

hi tee
maybe should check with Yvonne, is there any rebate ( or more photos ) for using the new photograher instead of Dean as commented by Joker :p

No choice but to wait & see "xiao cai"'s art work, then decide lor.

nov

Burger,

Your wedding on Mar03 and your EG is ready! That's real fast. Mine is not ready yet.

Marie, I think the standard package is $2,988. You can check out at the boutique.

tee

Hi ! Burger & Crystal

I think I will go down next mth to see 'xiao cai'work and also try their gown for PS.
Let me compare Dean is good or 'xiao cai' is good. :) btw, burger, what colour is your EG ?

burger

Halo Tee,

Color of my EG is brown - something that I never thot that I'll wear for my wedding. But I guess it is normal... you usually dun wear some color that you always wear on normal days.. like that the effect will be more 'drama' mah!

Halo Crystal,

I'm still quite fickle for my WG. Have not confirm the design yet... maybe see too many magazines and ended up too confused...

Hi Nov,

Maybe I shouldn't say that my EG is ready. It is ready for the first fitting.. hee... guess I didn't make myself clear
lame.gif

burger

Hi Tee,

Yup, they did show me the sample,but quite hard to visualise it in a dress - that's the disadvantage of MTM... so far, they have been good - this forum on YC is quite accurate.. find them pleasant and not that pushy - compared to some other boutiques that I went b4 confirming with YC.

My friend who recommended me YC was recommended by a previous customer of YC.. so the word just goes on... glad to confirm with them... the package is value for $$$
happy.gif

C

cutie22

No one wants to tell me where xiao cai was from....?

Anyway, will be going to YC tonight & also speak to him, see his portfolio, ask abt Ah Liang. Let u gals know!