WTS Various Weddings Gowns/Evening Gowns/Short Gowns/Slight Train/Ultra Long Train Gown/Kua

pl1726

Graduated bride selling all her gowns!!!

selling various wedding gowns, evening gowns, short-length gowns, gowns with ultra long trains, shorter trains, etc, kuas too!! i have some accessories for sale too for wedding gowns as well as for kuas!!

lots of gowns!!!

suitable for actual wedding or pre-wedding shoot!! MOST ARE BRAND NEW!!!! the rest are worn only ONCE for photoshoot or ad!!

NOTHING ABOVE $300!!! and all gowns been dry-cleaned!!

all my gowns are for my own personal usage only. so no worries about having many people worn before etc.

PM me for further info =)

pl1726

Why pay so much just to rent and have the possibility of many others having tried and worn it before you when for the same price (or even cheaper!!!) you can OWN THE GOWN?

after which you can keep it for memory sake or you can rehome it to someone else and covering back some of the loss (we all know weddings are so expensive right....)

=)

PS: i am uk12, most gowns are corset tie-back hence abit bigger or small ladies, also no issues. if you need tailor/seamstress, i have one to highly recommend at very reasonable rate =)

PPS: i just graduated recently and hence am starting to clear my stuff, there are still lots of other pics i havent had the time to upload them yet for sale. but feel free to pm me if you are looking for accessories, heels, all the "Xi" deco for house and door, wine, wedding favours (coasters), wedding favour box, etc etc

GObride

selling various wedding gowns, evening gowns, short-length gowns, gowns with ultra long trains, shorter trains, etc, kuas too!! i have some accessories for sale too for wedding gowns as well as for kuas!!

lots of gowns!!!

suitable for actual wedding or pre-wedding shoot!! MOST ARE BRAND NEW!!!! the rest are worn only ONCE for photoshoot or ad!!

all my gowns are for my own personal usage only. so no worries about having many people worn before etc.

justame

lots of gowns!!!

Hello pls send me photos thanks!

pl1726

UPZ!!

still have more GOWNS for sale!! weddings are so expensive so why pay more when you can pay less and OWN the gown thereafter??

fake peonies bouquet for bride as well as smaller ones for bridesmaids (which my pws pg said it looked very real)
2 small chalkboards (comes with box of chalks)
bubble machine (with one big bottle of bubble formula water)
accessories (for gowns as well as for kuas)
bottles of wine (about 6 or 7, friends and family and even my boss say is much better than the house wines)
different sizes of XI stickers for deco (big ones, smaller ones)
XI wax seal (the older people LOVE it and said it is very special and looks and feels very high-class)
bottles of wax (alot of bottles - color is gold. looks freaking awesome and matches no matter the color of your envelope.)
many more that i havent had the time to list it for sale.

PM me for more information!!

pl1726

please email [email protected] for more pictures and better deals!

with wedding and house coming together almost at the same time for most couples, money is essential. why spend thousands of dollars on a gown that you only wear few hours and most likely your guests wont know what brand is it or even remember it? save more money so that you can spend on your house renovation!

BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!

pl1726

UPZ!!!

Some gowns have been sold just yesterday.

But i still have more GOWNS for sale!! weddings are so expensive so why pay more when you can pay less and OWN the gown thereafter??

I even have one gown from the famous La Belle Couture for sale!! very very classy and elegant and not over the top!! very flattering, makes you look slimmer and taller too because of the design!!

fake peonies bouquet for bride as well as smaller ones for bridesmaids (which my pws pg said it looked very real)
bottles of wine (about 6 or 7, friends and family and even my boss say is much better than the house wines)
XI wax seal (the older people LOVE it and said it is very special and looks and feels very high-class)
bottles of wax (alot of bottles - color is gold. looks freaking awesome and matches no matter the color of your envelope.)

pl1726

all emails and PMs replied and sent!!

i have 2 KUAs left and also a number of other gowns - colored gowns/white gowns/short gowns/long train gowns, etc etc

most pictures are my own pictures (face mosaic'ed) unless otherwise stated

any qns just PM me

=)

pl1726

hihi,

all emails and PMs replied and sent!!

please note that i am about a UK12 and most of the gowns are corset tie-back so unless you are wayyyy smaller or wayyyy bigger, fitting into it shouldnt be a problem because the corset tieback allows for variation in size (looser or tighter)

=)

pl1726

UPZ!

still have more gowns available!!

help me clear my wardrobe space and SAVE MONEY and OWN YOUR WEDDING GOWN at the same time!!

why rent and you can buy and own the gown????

chingentic

UPZ!!

still have more GOWNS for sale!! weddings are so expensive so why pay more when you can pay less and OWN the gown thereafter??

Hi Please PM me all the stuff you want to sell. [email protected]

pl1726

ALL PMs and EMAILS REPLIED!! please check your inboxes ladies

UPPITY UP!

STILL GOT LOTS MORE WEDDING STUFF TO CLEAR!