WTS: Multifolds AD PG+VG promo package/credits to transfer (Valid till Dec 2019)

illusiions

Hi all!

I have a promo package with Multifolds to let go as I do not need it anymore for my AD, hope it can benefit other couples :) Original rates at $6880, Promo rate at $5880, slightly negotiable

PG
-10 hours wedding Photography by Senior (they can usually arrange 2nd photog complimentary)
-All photos Edited Artiscally
-Signature gift box with 3R prints
-90 Days Online storage

VG
- 10 hours Videography
- 2 Videographers
- Signature gift box with 3R prints
- 90 Days Online storage
- 2 copies of Final Edited Movie
*Same day edit | about 3-4 minutes
*Movie | about 5-8 minutes

I can transfer the services separately, or if you would like to engage them for other services, I can transfer credits to you.

Multifolds recently launched membership perks for brides so there will be discounts for you at vendors like The Nail Status, IDS Skincare etc.

Interested /comment PM me :)

Thanks!

nettttttte

Hi all!

I have a promo package with Multifolds to let go as I do not need it anymore for my AD, hope it can benefit other couples :) Original rates at $6880, Promo rate at $5880, slightly negotiable

PG
-10 hours wedding Photography by Senior (they can usually arrange 2nd photog complimentary)
-All photos Edited Artiscally
-Signature gift box with 3R prints
-90 Days Online storage

VG
- 10 hours Videography
- 2 Videographers
- Signature gift box with 3R prints
- 90 Days Online storage
- 2 copies of Final Edited Movie
*Same day edit | about 3-4 minutes
*Movie | about 5-8 minutes

I can transfer the services separately, or if you would like to engage them for other services, I can transfer credits to you.

Multifolds recently launched membership perks for brides so there will be discounts for you at vendors like The Nail Status, IDS Skincare etc.

Interested /comment PM me :)

Thanks!
Hi I’m interested. Can you pm me? Can’t seem to pm you on this