WTS Designer Paolo Sebastian Iconic Gown - Swan Lake

Ritatpx

Hi BTBs,

I've just done my wedding recently in Oct 2019 and I'm hoping to sell my authentic Paolo Sebastian most inconic gown - Swan Lake.

Paolo Sebastian is an Australian designer who stole the hearts away once the Swan Lake hits the runway. It was The most pinned dress on Pinterest and was one of the most sought after wedding gown. The dress was also featured on SGTatler weddings and extremely rare. I believe there's only 2 pieces in SG.

The Swan Lake features hand-beaded lace over a tulle illusion neckline and a paneled skirt of amazing tonal layers of silk oyster organza to give it a truly etherial effect.

The hand beaded lace that extends up the illusion neckline is absolutely beautiful and glimmered in our reception lighting. The dress comes with a nude bustier fully lined in silk charmeuse.
Main: 100% silk
Tulle:100% polyamide

This is an absolutely stunning gown, the hand beading on this is absolutely perfect. I felt so incredible wearing this dress on my wedding day. It is elegant yet chic, soft yet sexy, flowy and very light compared to a traditional wedding gown with train. I'm sure you will love it too once you try it on!

The dress has been professional dry cleaned and ready for the next lucky bride to awe the crowd on her special day.

I am 157cm tall and 42kg, UK4/6. The dress has been customized to near my height and I wore a 10cm high heels.

The dress is extremely rare and is retailing at $12,000 for new purchase. I'm hoping to sell it at $5,500. Dress also comes with the original waist tie/ belt which I chose not to wear on the wedding day, I’ll also provide 2 matching colour veil for complimentary - a 1.5m long and a 3m.

Negotiation is possible for sincere and serious buyers. Happy to arrange for a try on to ensure the dress fits! Afterall, I want every bride to look and feel their best on the most important day.

Please feel free to contact me at 9187 7703 for more info!

Thank you!

052F3719-5971-4E3A-938C-B740D5E9B6C6.jpegA428F48F-6D6C-42F8-9D85-12DB65D7A69A.jpegDC11DA44-30EE-4F2C-B1BD-058BFAA4F023.jpeg698D3A76-109B-4A5C-A6F9-682505507649.jpeg