Where to buy non-diamond rings

sushi123

We are looking for non-diamond rings, but it's quite hard to find a physical retailer in Singapore?

Looking at stones like topaz, onyx and black diamond! (Haha I know black diamond is still a diamond, but it's black which is so cool!)

Anyone saw anything when ring shopping?

sushi123

If you are interested in Jade, you can try out Choo Yilin; not the usual Jade ring.

Was abit afraid that jade is easily cracked, but you bring up a good point. And i just realised they have a new gemstone engagement ring collection too! I'll go over to take a look.

Joanna Tan

Was abit afraid that jade is easily cracked, but you bring up a good point. And i just realised they have a new gemstone engagement ring collection too! I'll go over to take a look.
OH YES, their new series. There's one more to check out! Madly Gems; the co-founder is Maddy Barber. Actually there are many nice ones on Esty but if you want look and feel, these few in Singapore should be good enough. Have fun!

sushi123

OH YES, their new series. There's one more to check out! Madly Gems; the co-founder is Maddy Barber. Actually there are many nice ones on Esty but if you want look and feel, these few in Singapore should be good enough. Have fun!

Haha thanks for your help! :)

MarvelHero

We are looking for non-diamond rings, but it's quite hard to find a physical retailer in Singapore?

Looking at stones like topaz, onyx and black diamond! (Haha I know black diamond is still a diamond, but it's black which is so cool!)

Anyone saw anything when ring shopping?

Recommend eClarity, I got a blue sapphire ring as my proposal ring from them! Very professional and wide range, hope this helps