What's the most romantic thing you ever did for someone?

vios

You just seem damn phony with all the romance crap lah. No one but yourself is feeding on the imaginary stuffs.

Need I say more?

scopefun

You don't need to say more. You are just a moron.

Sigh~ Singaporean romance is so stupid... penis, vagina and money...

vios

you've been consistently talked so cock such that you are the only one in sg who is capable of romancing, and that angmos suit you best.

to that, i say, fucck you.

want to shoot down someone ? stick with the issue, but not the person.

you don't know the person well enough.

I understand that, when someone have nothing worth to say they tend to use personal attack. no hard feeling.

The great conversationalist know when to shoot and when to back down with the funny way.

powder

weird...

mirrorcelcius (mirrorcelcius)
Username: mirrorcelcius

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 8:57 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scope guy,

nowadays, the world call GLOBALIZATION, but french disagree, they call it AMERICANIZATION. however, in this forum we call it, POWDERIZATION.

you understand what i mean ?

miloice

Did many things previously, I got my ex 21 gifts on her 21st bday. The idea isn't all that original but nevertheless, the thought and efforts put in was really a lot.

Then, i also queued up for macdonald's hello kitty, at free sitting concerts a day before to get front seats and many more foolish things to please her. At the end of the day, if a gal needs you to do all these all the time, it is not sustainable. She will be happy and touched initially, after sometime, all these will be taken for granted when you show hand your affection and creativity. Each time, I just let my creativity flow on what would heart a person's heart and went all out to create it.

In everything, balance is important. Little gestures and thoughtfulness is great. Over doing, the effect will be counter productive.