Wedding Shoes^_^

huiz

Hi Angelic Gal,

U can go to all the 3 OGs... they all have diamonte shoes
happy.gif

jaszho

Hi Angelic Gal,

I went to the John Little at Somerset and spotted a few low heels silver shoes suitable for wedding. They are moving out on 8 Jul and hence, there's a great sale. I managed to grab a pair at $19.90

angelic8

Vivi- all too high. The rest r like sandals type. All were gorgeous

Novo-Nothing caught my eye yet.

I'll look at OG & John little

prettibride14

I am selling my pair of ballerina wedding shoes as well if anyone is keen. As brides usually have to stand and walk a lot on AD, mine is a pair of wedges..looks nice but yet comfy. Custom made from leaping lizard. The heels is wrapped in satin cloth. Color is white. There are 6 swaroski crystals on each shoe (3 together on each side to signify Past, Present & Future) and 3 mini pink roses. Real sweet. The ribbon is in white and can be tied in various design. One & only in SG cos I designed it myself. Only worn once on AD. Size 8. Heel height is about 2inches only. Definitely comfy for all brides to be. Pls email me at [email protected] if you are keen. Original price is S$160. Selling at only $90. Condition is 10/10.

505609.jpg

jueline

Hi gals!

I just got my 4.5 inch from Nine West! And it is really comfortable when I first slipped it on.

I think Nine West has a WIDE array of heel heights. They are having sales at the moment do check them out as well.

monkie

sigh...dina dina...
i went to BBK in july..saw a few pairs of nice shoes BUT dun have new ones for my size! wat d...F&(*&^^%)()*(**
sad.gif

storeberry

Huh? But do agree that sometimes they have quite limited stocks. I was lucky to find this pair on my way to Pratunam market a shoe shop outside the road. I was so happy! And guess what nobody could guess it was from BKK & the price...
happy.gif

You will find the shoes that you want.

monkie

buying things need some kind of luck. i will be going to BBK in december..yeah!!! shop till i drop.
i think the place u buy shoe is not a "shop" but roadside stall rite?

storeberry

Hi cynthia, yah man, agree that sometimes when you want to look for something to buy but cannot seem to find.

The shoes that I bought its a shop actually. There are really some nice designs that I wanted to get but no size also...
sad.gif

monkie

at first i tot i wun be able to buy clothes, in the end i buy lots of them..haha...

i haven't been to the shops at pratunum market. but i know there are many nice shoe shop inside a building that is opposite platinum mall shopping centre. i went there too late and they close shop liao.

lladro

~ Caparros brand new shoe for sale~

Hi there,

just bought a pair of silver satin shoe from Tangs last week. have been looking around for a right pair for my photoshoot scheduled next week. really excited when found it. like the design very much. furthermore, it meets the height that i'd been looking for..

however, was told by the BS designer that silver may not suit my off-white WG and both red & brown EG. instead, i should get colors like champagne gold or skin color.

so, am letting go this brand new shoe at SGD 79 (bought at SGD 89). Some details:
- silver satin color, 2", open toe, size 5
(the size will suit well whom always look for smallest shoe size)

534119.jpg

for more picture on this shoe, pls chk out this link.
http://lladro.multiply.com/photos/album/17/Caparros_Wedding_Shoe_to_let_go...

lilo__stitch

Hi lladro, you look great your gowns and your gowns are very beautiful!! Im sure you will be a gorgeous bride. Have you considered bringing the shoes and receipt back to Tangs to change colour (if they have other colour)? Alternatively, you can wear this with your wedding gown and get another pair for your evening gowns..
Have a great time!

lladro

hi Lilo, thanks for complementing the gowns.
as for the shoe, in fact i thought of getting another 2 pairs. one will be covered toes for WG and another one with champagn gold for EGs. this is going to be lot more than the initial budget set for shoe. furthermore, don't rememeber if Tangs has different color for this shoe. i was already considered lucky just to get the right size for me.. hmmm..
anyhow, thanks for the suggestions.

mesmeric_viper

Hi Girls, I am selling my bridal shoes. I got them from Aldo and only used them once for indoor photoshoot. Paid $129 but I am willing to let go for $80. The size is 38. Its very good bargain considering I have only worn it once. Do email me at [email protected] if you are keen. Have fun preparing for your wedding!

534840.jpg

bb_queen

Brand new wedding shoes. Never worn before. Almost 4.5" heel and 0.5" platform in front. Silver color with a small crystal buckle infront. Size 5. Pls PM me for clearer pictures. Kindly provide your email address too.
539511.gif

princessxiaomei

Woah so many nice heels.. i wonder are we wearing the same heels for AD.. when we wear our WG, then changed to tea dress...?? then later at night during the dinner, we will also be wearing the same heels?? We are not supposed to take off shoes right? for both bride and groom??

huizz

Hi princessxiaomei,

It is up to the individual if they want to wear the same pair of heels throughout the PS, AD day and night as well as the same one for the WG and EG. I myself had 3 different pairs, one each for the WG, EG and cheongsam. I have also not heard of any traditional practices whereby the bride and groom are not supposed to take off their shoes for the whole day. However, during the day time ceremonies at both parties's houses, bride and groom usually dont take out shoes. But after that should be fine I suppose

princessxiaomei

huizz~ thanks thanks. Hehe.. nowadays there are so many different cultures... i'm so confuse.. think what we know we follow, what we don't know, we can't do anything either.. =D

charlie_cat

hi gals, im selling my PS shoes, bot from Anna Nucci @ far east plaza for ard $79, willing to let go at S$60. Shoe size is 35, 4" heels, the diamante ribbon is supp 2b hang at the ankle strap.

Worn once in studio only (no outdoor), the bottom of the shoes is still very clean, just the part where the toes rest is a littleeeee bit shady.

Interested parties pls email me at [email protected]

548406.jpg
548407.jpg
548408.jpg

samanlyt

hi gals

Am selling mine. Wore only once during AD last mth. Willing to let go at $25. Attached are the pics:

549846.jpg
549847.jpg

Size: 5. Colour: Silver. Height: 3 inch. Brand: ViVie
If interested can PM me. Thanks!
happy.gif

millh

Hi gals

I have a pair of wedding shoes going off @$70. Only wear once for AD. Size is 6.5

It has a normal strap and a crystal strap at the ankle
560270.jpg

wilest

WTS: Pre-loved Paradox Wedding Heels

Hi Ladies,

A pair of <font color="ff6000">size7, 3.5" Paradox heels</font> to let go.
Bought at SGD$388, asking for <font size="+1">SGD$200</font>.
Worn once on AD last July, in 9/10 condition.
Collection at CCK MRT interchange.

630188.jpg

630189.jpg

630190.jpg

Interested parties pls pm me. Genuine buyer is greatly appreciated.

sweetbabe30

Hi bridebliss, could you please provide further details in relation to the paradox shoe above? What colour is the shoe? I usually wear size 6 shoes and am unsure if I fit into it. Thank You

flora_bliss

I'm trying to sell off the pair of wedding shoes that I've purchased recently, as it doesn't match the colour of my wedding gown. Some info below:

Colour : Light silver

Material : Satin

Heel Height : About 3.5 inch

Features : "Diamond" buckle at the front, geniuine leather sole

Size : USA 6W or EUR 36

It may be a little loose for a lady who wears 36 for Charles &amp; Keith shoes. But when a padding is added, it'll be more fitting. Will definitely fit a size 37 nicely.

Usual price of the shoe is $89.90. Selling at more than 30% discount. Pls leave me a private message if you are interested in getting the shoe.

674777.jpg

wilest

<font color="119911">hii sweetbabe30, the exact color is what you see in the 1st pic posted.. considers champagne color ya.. if u're interested, i suggest do meet up for a test try
happy.gif
</font>

lavenderbear

Hi hi, any wedding shoes hunter can try going to Anna Nucci at Harbourfront Ground level. This one has better range and more spacious than the Far East Plaza branch. It's located opposite Starbucks, they are having sale now. Go check it out.

cfay

Hi SS (pinkysparkles) - Your red heels looks very elegant and nice. But the size is not my size, do you mind telling me where you get this shoes? Do they have other colours available beside red?

jereanne (labbittree) - I love your shoe too, kind of sweet, but then size doesn't suits me too. Can you share with me where you get this shoes from?

cfay

Hi Jereanne,

Thanks for sharing.
So when will be your AD?
Have you taken your PS yet?

I will be taking my PS in Sept, still have not found my shoe to match yet. Headache.

cfay

Wah!!

So nice, can i ask you one more thing?
How long do you keep you fridge? I am now headache of what what will be the best length to keep my fridge as i find my hair is getting messy. But scare that i got the wrong length and end up my PS is not nice and probably hard to style. Actually i don have the chance to meet up my MUA as my 1st appt with her will be my PS day that's why i am quite worried.

Do you have any multiply account, if have can you add me in my ID is bipit.

labbittree

erm.....maybe just keep to the length you have now. if your hair getting messy get a trim (just a little). longer hair lets your MUA play ard more in styling ur hair. no worries leave to ur MUA.....i also met my MUA 1st time during PS. turns out well.....:>

sorry dont have a multiply account.

u can email me at [email protected]

cfay

Thanks Jereanne.

So what is your hair lenght?
When is your PS photos out? Any photos to share?
My email : [email protected]

Any idea how many outlets does Vivie counter have beside OG? hehe.