Vinyl Flooring Products

CYKel

I also wanna know more about vinyl flooring? Anyone using evoherf or herringbone before? Any advise for these? Or any others vinyl flooring to recommend to me. Thanks anyway!

TongWei

Vinyl flooring now very common using in Singapore. My house use vinyl flooring too. The salesman introduce many types of flooring to me. But finally i choose herringbone even though it quite expensive than evoherf because i love the herringbone pattern. My house looks wider especially kitchen area. You may give it a try!

CYKel

Vinyl flooring now very common using in Singapore. My house use vinyl flooring too. The salesman introduce many types of flooring to me. But finally i choose herringbone even though it quite expensive than evoherf because i love the herringbone pattern. My house looks wider especially kitchen area. You may give it a try!

Thanks for your opinion! Hmm yes herringbone quite a lots of pattern quite unique but it's too small size, this is one of my concern. Which company u chose? And how's their service? Maybe you can pm me?
Any others choices of vinyl flooring? Thanks anyway

TongWei

Thanks for your opinion! Hmm yes herringbone quite a lots of pattern quite unique but it's too small size, this is one of my concern. Which company u chose? And how's their service? Maybe you can pm me?
Any others choices of vinyl flooring? Thanks anyway
Hi, CYkel. I sign up with Evorich at Expo. Their service is good and salesman very professional. He actually good advice on the design and color that match for my house and within my budget. There are a lot of choice of vinyl flooring. Perhaps you can contact them for advise first. Hope this help you.

Joanne88

I am thinking of change my floor tiles to vinyl flooring? How about ur vinyl flooring? Good with stain resistant?

squishysquishy

I am thinking of change my floor tiles to vinyl flooring? How about ur vinyl flooring? Good with stain resistant?

I think you should, my house uses it as well! Vinyl flooring is water and stain resistant!
It will give your house a brand new look and it's cost effective! ;)

CYKel

Hi, CYkel. I sign up with Evorich at Expo. Their service is good and salesman very professional. He actually good advice on the design and color that match for my house and within my budget. There are a lot of choice of vinyl flooring. Perhaps you can contact them for advise first. Hope this help you.

Huh Evorich? I not really keen to Evorich. Heard that quite costly

CYKel

Huh Evorich? I not really keen to Evorich. Heard that quite costly

Just called them and quite lucky they are still contactable in this cb period. They introduced to me another type of vinyl flooring which called conecto. This one quite affordable. I really keen to have a visit on their showroom after this cb

TongWei

Just called them and quite lucky they are still contactable in this cb period. They introduced to me another type of vinyl flooring which called conecto. This one quite affordable. I really keen to have a visit on their showroom after this cb
That's good. Now have promo price for conecto?

CYKel

That's good. Now have promo price for conecto?

Sound like all products got promotion. Don't know how's the quality. Anyways i already paid deposit to lock in since the lock in price for this period is quite attractive. The salesperson said i can do refund if im not satisfied with their products. Ok lo, just give it a try. no harm. Anyway, thanks for your recommendation ya