Videographers who can process Express Highlights during Wedding Lunch

korkenarden

I think you mean the music licence for the same-day-edit video.

Don't think there is a governing body issuing licences for VGs, not yet at least.

VGs (freelancers or registered businesses) can pay an annual licence or a single use licence for that.

Lastly, I think your go to JB remark is rather offensive.

keiko_kon

I am currently looking for VG services for my wedding luncheon on 19 May 2013 and would need express highlights to be ready by my 2nd march-in at ard 1.30/2pm.

Please send me your quotations to [email protected]

Hi. We're actually booked that day but just for your info on general workflow.
From Card to the editing software about 20 mins.
From editing software to a DVD, this mastering process takes abt 30 to 45mins for full HD footage. Do find that out as you are looking for lunch highlights.
That's probably about an hour + of doing nothing (not forgetting travelling). ;) Then u gotta depend on how fast the editor can work. Personally I like 100 gb of harddisk free space so my mac doesn't slow me down and I'd look for a team coverage instead of soloists. It's risky but possible.

Hope this helps

-Han
vimeo.com/avpsg
facebook.com/avpsg

Do drop off your enquiry at [email protected]
happy.gif

Dear all

Recently we have make it happen again Lunch Wedding SDE with Aerial Concept + ROM !!!

Below is the link
happy.gif

http://unique-colours.com/blog/john-chloe-lunch-wedding-sde-aerial-concept-rom

Cheers!
Admin

Unique-Colours
Blog: www.unique-colours.com/blog
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/uniquecolours
InstantPrint: www.instantprint.com.sg
Biz Reg No: 53149761E

Singapore Top 100 Excellence Award 2011/2012
Singapore Brand 2012/2013
International Multi Award Winning Wedding Production
Marcom Awards, AVA Awards, Aurora Awards, DV Awards, Videographer Awards,
Member of WEVA,WPJA,[AG]WPJA and WPPI

introspqwed

Dear all,
I am currently looking for videography services for my wedding luncheon on (tentatively) 15 May 2016 and would be keen on having express highlights ready for screening by the second march-in the latest (2.30pm). Open to discuss any pre-wedding video opportunities / photobooth services if they look good, and are competitively priced. If you are keen on working something out, please send me some examples of your excellent work, rate cards / package details at [email protected] ! Thank you very much :)

wy86

Dear all,
I am currently looking for videography services for my wedding luncheon on (tentatively) 15 May 2016 and would be keen on having express highlights ready for screening by the second march-in the latest (2.30pm). Open to discuss any pre-wedding video opportunities / photobooth services if they look good, and are competitively priced. If you are keen on working something out, please send me some examples of your excellent work, rate cards / package details at [email protected] ! Thank you very much :)
Hey we have the same date and I'm going for lunch! I'm still sourcing for my videography, photography and photobooth. Pls let me know if you have any good deals! Thanks!

monatomic

Browsing through and found this thread,

If you guys are interested, the vendor who did my wedding Lunch SDE (Dec 2015) was Majella Studios. Highly recommended. My guests loved the Sde video!

Will share my video link upon request. (Pls pm)

Xygoh

My wedding lunch was in dec 2015 and ichiro films did my express highlights. Given the short time fram given, i felt that they did a really great job and i really love the personalized touch of the video which focuses on the couple's love story.

truetolove

Dear all brides and grooms to be!
Greetings from truetolove!
truetolove weddings is a marriage of love between MisterJL Productions www.facebook.com/misterjlproductions & Colliding Luster www.facebook.com/collidingluster.
We are pleased to share with you our Videography Art Director Jia Liang is capable of having morning highlights video ready by banquet lunch :)
You could see some of the past lunch same-day-edit morning highlights at https://vimeo.com/misterjl/videos/search:Lunch/sort:date
Do drop us an email at [email protected] to check on our packages and availability!

About truetolove:
At truetolove, we aim to go back to the roots of love and marriage.The outcome of our services is truly priceless; especially when you relook at them on every wedding anniversary celebration down the road of marriage. If you are interested to find out more about our Art Directors' personality and how we work even before we meet, do have a look at recent review posted by The Wedding Vows at http://theweddingvowsg.com/2016/04/...ime-wedding-photography-videography-true-love. We are truly honoured to be part of their wedding :)