Thomson Wedding Collection BTB

ml12

Anyone signed with TWC?

Please share with me your package. I just signed with them and would like to know if I got a good deal.. i know they are slightly more expensive than the other bridal boutiques.

Also, any recommendations for photographer and MUA to choose?

TIA!!

ml12

What did you sign! I'm a twc bride! I think the package is ok but I love their white gowns.

I placed a deposit and can choose between 2 packages. One with pre wed shoot and the other without (just actual day rentals etc). What about you? What perks did they provide you? Somehow I feel that I got pressured into signing and not sure if I got a good deal :( Also I realised for AD, there is only one suit included and not two! Totally forgot to check that..

Yes i agree. They are on the expensive side but I love their gowns!

I placed a deposit and can choose between 2 packages. One with pre wed shoot and the other without (just actual day rentals etc). What about you? What perks did they provide you? Somehow I feel that I got pressured into signing and not sure if I got a good deal :( Also I realised for AD, there is only one suit included and not two! Totally forgot to check that..

Yes i agree. They are on the expensive side but I love their gowns!

I took the one without their PWS and totally loved it. I had the luxury to choose my photographer and 80 photos from the shoot! Best part, I don't have to sit down for 2 hours to choose photos and get pressurized to top up for photos.

But of course if you prefer it all to be fuss free it's easier to go for the bridal PWS! Just that you have to choose your AD gowns during your PWS gown selection!

ml12

I took the one without their PWS and totally loved it. I had the luxury to choose my photographer and 80 photos from the shoot! Best part, I don't have to sit down for 2 hours to choose photos and get pressurized to top up for photos.

But of course if you prefer it all to be fuss free it's easier to go for the bridal PWS! Just that you have to choose your AD gowns during your PWS gown selection!

I’ve decided to for the one without PWS. Will be doing my PWS overseas instead. But they have very kindly included an outdoor dress for me to rent overseas :)

May I know who is your coordinator? Its been more than a month since I signed with them and they have not assigned me any coordinator. Haven’t heard from them since I signed. Do I need to call the SA myself to ask?

Also, how early in advance do you choose your gowns?

Jasmine2907

hi guys, i'm shortlisting TWC as one of my bridal choices.
Would you guys be able to share the package with me? (with and without PWS will be good).

thanks ! :)

Cinderella123

Anyone signed with TWC?

Please share with me your package. I just signed with them and would like to know if I got a good deal.. i know they are slightly more expensive than the other bridal boutiques.

Also, any recommendations for photographer and MUA to choose?

TIA!!

Just signed a deal with them recently! Any TWC brides can share recommendation on the MUA and PWS photographer? We also took their AD photography services, any recommendation on the AD photographer please?