The Fullerton Hotel Singapore

kiroro

hi KPO

i can't remember the exact price per glass, think is about 14++ per glass. Corkage for hard liquor is free for 12 bottles but nowadays most people nowadays drink wine instead of liquor..

P

ponder

hi gers!!

wow...i din discussion most of the details u gers mentioned with pauline when i sign the contract...
sad.gif

bride2be and kiroro: u mean your seat covers are included?? when i discussed with pauline she told me the cheapest they can go is $3/chair??!!

bride2be

Hi Nicole

Sure. You can come and have a look before it starts...do say Hi if you see me
happy.gif

Thanks for your post! I will check about the technician costs and the actual costs again. I might have misunderstood....
sad.gif

Also, have decided not to serve wine at our wedding but will be planning to have drinks at The Post Bar when dinner ends instead.

Hi Kiroro

Yup. quite sure you aren't charged corkage for wine...perhaps it was for the hard liquor after the 12 bottles.

Anwyay, will try to check with Pauline about the additional costs about the LCD and will post again.

happy.gif

nicole

Hi ponder,

If yr wedding is this year, u have to pay for seat covers, next year's package includes seat covers because its more expensive..

So if yrs is this year, Pauline is right to quote u $3 a chair for the seat covers.I think bride2be exchanged some stuffs like floral centre pieces for her seat covers...and kiroro's wedding is next year so the seat covers are included in the package.

Hi Bride2be,
Thanks for allowing me to drop by, sure I will say Hi when i see you. Think u will save quite a lot by cutting the wine out of yr beverage list during the dinner. But will u be too tired to go for drinks after the dinner?
happy.gif
I just helped out a fren's wedding as her bridesmaid, we planned to go party and drink after the dinner, but by the time, she was done seeing off the guests, she and her hubby were totally concussed and we ended up sitting at the reception area drinking hot tea. Also when dinner ends, there are things to settle like to check your bill, how much wine u consumed and how many tables were closed etc and also the ang baos and gifts and to keep the guest scroll, the photos, quite a bit of tidying up...
happy.gif

And kiroro there will be no corkage charge at all. I confirmed it with Thomas, including the 12 bottles u bring in, no corkage charge at all. But u can't bring in wines, u have to buy from them either by glass or bottles. He did said that he will work out a favourable price if we bought a lot of bottles of wine from them.

happy.gif

Nicole

kiroro

Hi nicole

Thanks for the information. I will also check with Thomas on the discounted price.

When is your wedding ?

nicole

Hi kiroro,

My wedding is next year Dec . quite far away from now but I want to settle the major things to do now coz I am still studying and will have my exams end of the year and next mid year plus my thesis at the end of the year, so trying to settle as many things as I can now and do my 'homework' and research now so tt I can have the luxury of time to plan a less stressful wedding.

I read from the other topic tt u mentioned the tong shu is out, is it ok if u check for me if 7th Dec 02 is a good date for marriage if u have the tong shu with u now.......though i dun believe in it, my parents kinda very insistent on picking an auspicious date....so if u can check for me , i will be grateful. thanks

happy.gif

Nicole

kiroro

Hi nicole

Wow .. you will have alot of time to prepare for your wedding !

Okie, I will ask my mom to check for you once she get hold of the tong shu for me.

bride2be

Hi Nicole

Just wanted to let you know that I spoke with Pauline and she confirmed that there are no additional charges if you choose to bring in your own projector. So no charges for using the screen...the cost is for the projector only.

Also, I asked about technician fees and asked if I could get my own friends to help and she said that they would have people who could help and when I asked her if there was any cost involved, she definitely said No.

So you should have no problem renting a projector if you want to and brining it in.
happy.gif
You might want to clarify with Thomas again if that helps.

Thanks for your tips about the night. Yup we have thought about the nitty gritties to do after the wedding but am thinking of getting one of our responsible friends to settle the bill for us and also get some other people to do the other bits. I hope that with a bit of delegation, we will be able to enjoy the day better.
happy.gif
Although, you know...after being on my feet for the whole day...I may just decide that hot tea will suit me fine
happy.gif

We just think it will be nice to hang out with friends after it all especially since it is a Sat night and people don't have to work. Chat a little too people since I am sure it will be tough to during the dinner. Hope we manage
happy.gif

Hi Ponder,

Nicole is right...I exchanged my centrepieces as I plan to do my own. THought it would be more meaningful and also helps save on costs...and I decided I preferred to get the seat covers too. When is your wedding? Is it before mine?

Hi Kiroro,

Just to let you know Pauline came back to me to say that it would be fine to use Bubbles if you wanted to so at least you have another option
happy.gif
!

happy.gif

Bride2be

kiroro

Hi Nicole,

Sorry for the delay. just to let u know i haven't forgot about your 'request' to check the Dec 07 2002 date from the Tong Shu. I just bought it few days ago, and I *think* I now how to lookup the tong shu for auspicious date and time now .. will go back home and lookup the dec 07 date for you and let u know, ok ?
happy.gif

S

spring bride

Hi All Fullerton Brides!

I happened to visit Fullerton over the weekend, wandered into The Ballroom, and was absolutely bowled over!!! It really ooozes GRANDEUR!!! I can just imagine the bride descending from the stairway in full view of the guests... that must be a moment to live for!!!

Just wanted to say Heartiest Congratulations to you all!!
happy.gif

nicole

Hi Kiroro,

Thanks so much for helping me check out the date. I really appreciate it! And its a load off my mind abt the date!
happy.gif

And for Spring Bride, thanks for yr congratulations to us all.

Nicole

kiroro

Hi Nicole,

You're welcomed! by the way, u must also note the timing as well, 'cos in the tong shu, there are auspicious and inauspicious times and usually the groom uses that time to fetch the bride. I finally know how to read already so will go back and check if you are interested.

C

cheechin

Hi Fullerton brides to be,

Has any of you managed to bargain for any freebies ?

How about wine corkage ?

Thanks in advance.

nicole

dear Kiroro,
U are most kind and helpful! Thanks so much! I think I am not into te eauspicious dates and times so as long as the date is ok for my parents to them i can marry on the day, I am grateful enuff.....
happy.gif

Thanks so much...........so have u selected yr date?

Hi CheeChin,

There isn't any wine corkage at The Fullerton.
happy.gif
Well seems like I didn't get much of bargaining coz they seem quite inflexible to throw in freebies but if u want some thing more u can exchange it with whats in yr package. Like give up parking coupons for more invites etc

When is yr wedding?

happy.gif
Nicole

A

astral

I just booked my wedding banquet with The Fullerton end next year. Like what had been posted by some of u, I couldn't really bargain for anything extra, except exchanges in the package.

I would say I booked it in a rush, hence I have absolutely no idea about their ballroom decor etc etc..

To all those who had their wedding banquet there, how is the decor? Is it satisfactory, or do most brides rather engage their own decorator for the ballroom?

Also, approximately how many bottles of wine do 450 guests consume?

Thanks for your help in advance!!
happy.gif

C

cheechin

Hi Nicole,

Which banquet manager are you working with ?
The contract states that there is wine corkage.
Kinda confused.

nicole

Hi Chee Chin

I am liasing with Thomas, the catering sales manager. I believe for The Fullerton we cannot bring in our own wines so we have to purchase wines either by glass or by bottles from them. In tt case, i dun see why we even have the issue of corkage fee?
happy.gif

Unless u are referring to hard liquor which in my case there was no mention of corkage fee in my contract.

Btw, when is yr wedding?

And Astral.....when is yr wedding too?
Nicole

hayashi

Yes, Fullerton hotel is pretty inflexible about the freebies and the bring in of wines and hard liquor.

Was trying my luck to bargain for more items last weekend but failed to do so.

Any one of you in this "Fullerton forum" dealing with Hon instead of Thomas and Pauline?

F

fullerton-bridetobe

hi hayashi,

never heard of Hon, but i read that thomas is much nicer person to liase with than Pauline (read from the love affair wedding website as well). I've personally contacted both Thomas and Pauline, and decided to work with Thomas instead. Thomas is very polite, easy to talk with and very patient.
I've called him several times to ask questions and change this and that, and he patiently attended to all these queries via the phone, and when in meetings , he return my calls very promptly.

A

astral

Nicole, my wedding is in October 2002. Can't believe the hassle I've been through just to wait for the 'tung-shu' to get auspicious dates!

WRT the alcohol, Thomas had told me about giving discounts should I order more than 50 bottles of wine; at $48+++ per bottle. I find it still too steep though. No corkage on the wine but just the strict requirement that we can only order the wine from them as they "boast of the best wine" - (quote Thomas). As for hard liquor, they allow 12 bottles of it, provided they are duty-paid, else the hotel would be fined S$10k! No corkage on the hard liquor too.

Nicole, Chee Chin, hayashi, did you check out the suite? Apparently they have 8 different themed suites. The one I went to was with the Japanese theme...not really what I want. Heard from Thomas there is a cheena theme too, with dragon and phoenix motifs!~ Wonder what other themes they have!

Anyone can roughly tell me about the ballroom decor? Is it more worth it/cheaper to engage my own decorator? and how many bottles of wine are you estimating for approximately 450 guests?

F

fullerton-bridetobe

Hi all fullerton brides to be,

will you be wearing the veil for the first march-in ? I thought the place looks really grand, and the stairs leading down to the ballroom exudes grandeur, so my photographer and gown designer suggest that i wear the veil to match the 'look'.

nicole

Hi Hayashi,

I've seen Hon before. From my impression, she seems very friendly and accomodating. Are u liasing with her? How is she?

Hi Astral,
Your wedding is 2 months before mine, do keep in touch so tt we can share ideas and help each other ok??
happy.gif

Wrt to liqour, Thomas told me exactly the same thing as u said...even the "boasting" of the best wine...heheh

And yes, I have checked out the suites. I believe (heard from Thomas) tt couples are usually allocated to the last 2 suites on the left facing the sea view for a more private and romantic view.

As for the ballroom decor, I dun really like the stage set up. Was thinking of engaging my own decorator. DUn know abt the cost though...will update u when i get more info. anyway the Fullerton decorates the stage for u, with topiary stands and if u are not fussy, that should be ok....I may have to go for full capacity at 48 or even 50 tables so my stage space is very compromised.
sad.gif

btw, there is no red carpet and no dry ice effect when we walk in because of the steps......dry ice might pose vision problems and u dun wanna trip and fall when u walk down the stairs..:p There will be 8 topiary stands along the aisle and on stage.

as for bottles of wine, i am absolutely lost too. i dunno how much to estimate????? have to ask my parents and look at my guest list to gauge.

Hi Fullerton bride to be,

I haven't thought abt wearing the veil for the first march in coz i am not coming in with my wedding gown but an evening gown tt I have specially designed for my first entrance into the ballroom. Anyway my evening gown is very "princess, faiytale" styled....very long gown....etc...

purposely chose this kind of design to match the Fullerton's ballroom ambience. Agree with u tt it exudes granduer.

U can wear yr veil but be careful abt walking down the stairs......make sure u can see carefully..:p

me quite apprehensive abt the walking down, scared i trip and fall, so malu.....coz my evening gown very long....how? also trying to practise to walk down stairs w/o having to look down....... when I attended the Ted Wu bridal show on Aug 5th, realised most models do look down when they come down the stairs........the first few times at least, but seems like after the third time they come down, they are more confident and can come down w/o looking down. so maybe shld go practise?????????? :p

anyway told my FH, tt I would really walk very slowly......take it as a chance to savour the moments too....one step at a time ...:p

wat abt u gals???

happy.gif

Nicole

lin

hi nicole,

i gather from your postings that ur wedding is next yr?

well... glad to know that i'm not the only "kiasu" one tat's starting preparations so early...

just wondering if you have decided on a bridal boutique yet?

and i'm so impressed.... u designed your own gown? :eek:)

nicole

Hi Lin, (sounds like calling myself..:p my FH calls me Lin)

When is yr wedding? Mine is next year Dec 2002 still so far away.

But as I have said many times, no choice lah, have to plan early and as banquet venue only have one ballroom so if want the date must be kiasu...:p

as for planning early, no choice also, me still studying dun want to have the stress of exams and wedding all together......

so where are u holding yr dinner? and have u found a bridal boutique? hows yr preps?

no lah didn't exactly design my own gown.......must be type too fast then give wrong impression. but found a design I really liked and improved on it......me havne't decide on boutique yet.

so tell me abt u......yr preps?

happy.gif

Nicole

lin

:eek:) my FH calls me lin too...

mine's next sept... and we're holding it at rasa sentosa...coz both of us simply love the view of the sea

we went to the fullerton for the ted wu show as well as we're very impressed with the suite :eek:)
beautiful view ...

have u decided on the colour theme of your wedding yet for both church and dinner?

i've been wanting to take up ted's package for a long time but not being able to meet up with him before signing up didn't make me feel secure...

been looking ard for music selections and for a jazz band as well... any suggestions?

feel like so ks coz it's still 1 yr away but since it's once in a lifetime... dun wanna make it a last minute thingy but one that is well planned and thought of...

tell me about ur preps too :eek:)

nicole

Hi Lin!

Oh good, since our weddings are quite close we can update each other and help one another along the way!

Oh Rasa Sentosa is beautiful.....like Beaufort....holding it at a venue where u get a beach view is simply romantic!
happy.gif
How much does it cost per table to hold yr wedding there? how many tables u having?

Have not yet decided on any colour theme for both church and dinner. have u? are u going to have a church wedding?

My cousin was a customer of Ted Wu for her wedding and she was full of priases for him as well as Ray Ong the photographer.

Jazz band.....hmm...maybe u can ask the forum pple...they will give u a variety of suggestions...
happy.gif
post a new topic..
happy.gif

yeah, i know how u feel abt not wanting our wedding to be last minute kinda of thing.
happy.gif

How abt yr housing plans? Staying with in laws or on yr own? where?

happy.gif

Nicole

lollypop

Hi all Fullerton Brides,
So far, what have you heard about Fullerton's food, service and attitude of the staff? I have shortlisted Fullerton....so need some feedback.

Tks,

nicole

Hi Bride to be!

Not sure if u will still be reading the forum since yr Big Day is this Sat!
happy.gif

Just want to say Congratulations!! Have a blessed and beautiful Wedding but more so, a wonderful marriage!
happy.gif

Hope u can feedback to us abt The Fullerton when u are back from yr honeymoon and all settled down!
happy.gif

All the best!!!
happy.gif

Nicole

ckhoo

Hi,

Have been reading all your postings on Fullerton. All of you have given such great reviews that I can't resist going down for a visit soon. But was wondering about the payment. My wedding will be at the end of 2002, so if I book a date now how much deposit do I have to pay upfront (cash?)? Also do we have to pay the full amount in cash, or credit or by installments???? So sorry if these questions seem abit silly but I'm new in this area...........so please advice. Thanks

nicole

Hi Ckhoo,

Good to hear someonelse interested in the Fulelrton! My wedding will be in Dec 02! Is tt somewhere near yr wedding date too?

I've booked Fullerton and placed my deposit earlier this year. price per table is $838+++ and so its abt $960 nett.

The deposit upon confirmation of booking is $3800. At this point of time, u would have to sign a contract with the terms and conditions and whatever u have bargained.

6 months before yr wedding date u have to give another $2800. (I think, I forgot..hmm) :p

The remaining amount is payable when u check out of yr hotel on the third day (since its 2 nights stay) and u can pay either thru cash or credit card.

One thing to note is tt Fullerton does not allow u to bring in yr own wines! They are very strict abt tt! u have to buy from them! :p

Hope this helps!
happy.gif

Nicole

ckhoo

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for sharing. Just wondering how many tables you are having. The wedding package which I've seen requires a min of 38 tables for a weekend. That' abit too much for me, i was planning to have amt 25-30 tables only. Do you know if they have smaller ballroom to accomadate fewer tables.

question

Hi,

Is it confirmed that there won't be any corkage charge if you purchase the wine in-house ? The wine is about $55 or more per bottle.

Also, if you are holding the banquet at fullerton, do you think they will allow you to take photos prior to the banquet date ? I'm thinking of the fullerton as one of my locations for my outdoor photoshoots and don't know if they would allow me to step inside and take it.

nicole

Hi CKhoo,

U're welcome.
happy.gif

I'll be having about 45-48 tables for my wedding. Thats the full capacity of the ballroom.

Yup u are right, the min no of tables required is 38 for the ballroom for weekends. Weekdays is 35 I think? (not sure)

The Fullerton has only one grand ballroom but they have outdoor wedding in the East Garden tt can accomodate 120 pple for dinner and a Straits Room which is like a smaller "ballroom" but only take 60 people.

Have you considered Raffles or Conrad? They have smaller and beautiful ballrooms.
happy.gif

Hi Question,

From my own understanding, there would NOT be any corkage charges when u buy their wine. Yes a bottle of wine is $55 +++!!!

About taking pics inside Fullerton I think they u have to liase with yr banquet manager. I am not too sure abt tt.
happy.gif

:_)
Nicole

rain

Hi Nicole,

I have shortlisted conrad and fullerton. what are your views on them. Can you give me some tips as to what to look out for?

HAve you heard anything about the food and service so far?

I have not attended any wedding at fullerton as yet, so not sure about the quality and serivce.

Tks!

steve

Hi rain,

For Conrad, I heard from one of my relative that the package they give r very attractive. They even provide free flow of beer, and let u stay at the presidential suite.
And theirs are 12 persons in a table( do take note). As for the atmosphere, I find it very good cos I attended a wedding dinner before (It's appeared to be very formal, don't know whether u like it or not?).

As for Fullerton, I heard from my brother that the food is 'so-so' only. Do u think it's value for money as the price is so high? Do take note that u have to walk down the stairs before u actually step into the tables' area. Will it be inconvenience for the bride to walk down the stairs in their wedding gown during the march in ?

In addition, when elderly needs to go to the washroom, they have to walk up & down the stairs.
Do u think it's convenience for them?

However, I must say that their reception is very privacy cos it's an enclosed area.

Heard from the wedding co-ordinator that their wedding suite is a double storey room. It's a bit special compare to those normal suite.

That's all I can share with u, hope these infos help u.

Regards
Steve

nicole

Hi Rain,

Conrad was one my shortlisted hotels when I was looking around for venues. I love Conrad for the ballroom, reception area but most of all for its persaonlised and great service!

However, I had to strike off Conrad from my list when I found out from our parents the number of expected guests! The guest list very long so Conrad couldn't accomodate my guests.

Anyway let me offer some "more constructive" opinions. Views are entirely personal so no offence to anyone!! :p

First pricing, Conrad is cheaper coz its price per table is set for a table of 12 than 10. So
compared to Fullerton, you save $$ with Conrad.
If u have a tighter budget u I feel Conrad is a wiser choice because for Fullerton u have to worry abt buying wines from them (which is quite ex. If u want to bargain for freebies , I think Fullerton is pretty inflexible on tt, not too sure abt Conrad...

Conrad is a 5 star hotel too, and with only one ballroom with spiral staircase leading up to ballroom makes it exclusive.

Secondly, I think food and service reviews are always very subjective. I believe u cannot find a perfect hotel. :p But from what I know and heard abt Fullerton is that the portion of food is small and food is not that fantastic. I attribute this to pple's expectations when they step in Fullerton they expect a lot so they always feel let down if Fullerton does not offer what they expect.

Fullerton's waiter to table ratio is excellent, Thomas (my banquet manager) told me its between 1 waiter to one table or 2 waiters to one table!! thats a alot!! usually hotels have 2 waiters to three tables!

For Fullerton the deco is not as established as Conrad. Conrad has various ballroom deco themes (which u have to pay extra if u want them)to choose from.

A thing to note at Fullerton is carpark is at Fullerton one, quite a distance to walk from car-park to hotel but there is a underground passage way with travelators and escalators so yr guests dun really have to literally walk so much.:p And carpark quite expensive ah....hmm....but u can get car-park coupons for yr guests.

Finally I think in choosing the ballroom, it comes down to u and yr Fh to decide which is the place that suits yr theme and what u want. U can go and look at the hotels on nights they have wedding to see if tts what u want on yr wedding.
happy.gif

All the best!
happy.gif

PS:U can also consider Steve's opinions!
happy.gif

Hi Steve,

I think the presidential suite offer is now changed to two nights stay at their executive suite (i'm not very sure). But Rain u can verify this with the staff at Conrad.
happy.gif
But if u they stil offer the pres suite, its a good offer, I saw the pres suite wah very very big got kitchenette somemore!!! :p

As for Fullerton, its like Ritz. U pay them those "sky high " prices because they are 5/6 stars hotel. Its tough to measure value for money in this sense. :p But ur brother's review abt the food is what I hear also, its nothing spectecular...:p

Personally I love the stairs leading down to the ballroom becoz its something diff and gives me and my FH several ideas to try something different with our grand entrance though pple sitting at the side may not see us coming down but we're working it out. :p

Of coz its quite a tricky bit to walk down with the gown and all...scared trip then fall down so malu lah :p

But for the elderly and disabled, there is actually a lift at the side of the ballroom for diasbled/wheelchair bound guests so no worries!They can take the lift up no need the stairs. :p

I have to say something abt the Loft Suite, its really gorgeous!! hehe its two storey and it has this balcony facing the sea and i think its nice to have the tea ceremony there.

Anyway thanks for yr reviews , if u attend any more weddings at Fullerton can u feedback so tt I can note them on my wedding? Thanks in advance!!

happy.gif

Nicole

steve

Hi Nicole,
I will be attending my friend's wedding next year at Fullerton, but still don't know the date yet. I will let u know my opinion once I have attendted it.

BTW, when is your big day? I m afraid u may have your wedding first before I attended my friend's wedding, then no point for me to give u my opinion.
happy.gif

Regards
Steve

nicole

Hi Steve,

Thanks for helping me to note. I am sure yr fren's wedding will be earlier than mine. My wedding date is 7th Dec 2002.
happy.gif

U can email me, just click on my user name for my email address. Btw, U married or getting soon too?

:_)
Nicole

rain

Hi Steve, thks for your feedback. i just attended a wedding at Conrad 2 weeks back and i must agree that the ambience was good and the setup/service met my expectation of a 5* hotel. But the food was so-so only. It is definitely more value for money compared to the fullerton. I think there was a promotion from conrad to convert one-nite presidential suite to 2 nites executive suite. not sure if it is still applicable. I am actually looking at about 400 guests and i am worried that conrad ballroom may be abit cramp though catheryn claimed that it can take up to 408 persons. it will be risky if my guest list expands later on.

Tks Nicole for sharing you views. not withstanding the pluses that conrad can offer, i do have a soft spot for the fullerton....its grand and majestic ambience. But u know lah... it is more expensive than any other hotels...so need to be very sure before i throw in the money.

The problem with me is that i personally love the hotel and for some sentimental value.... but because the review has not been consistent, i am abit worried. but then again, if i go to another hotel, i know i will regret.

my futurePIL leaves it to us to decide where so long as the loss (well, we are prepared not to recover the cost anyway. We dun expect our guests to pay of the dinner) is worth it, and that their relatives and friends do not complain abt the food!!!!! well this is a challenge to us as we have absolutely no control over it. i dun expect hotel food to be fantanstic but at least i expect some decent presentation and resonable portion. As for the dinner setup, i happened to swing by one evening and to my disappointment, it was not what i expected.

Yes Nicole, the loft suit is fantastic!!!!! BTW, will you be buying your own wine? the 2 lables that fullerton offers are not really fantastic. how much are the cockages they charge? it may be more worth it to buy your own wine (at least you got to buy from a wider selection at the dealer's) and pay for the corkages.

Have you signed up with any bridal boutique? i am still hunting around. My wedding will be in Oct next yr.

Regards,

steve

Hi Nicole,
I have taken down your email already. Will email u once I have any feedback, ok!

Hi Rain,

If u r expecting about 400 guests and Conrad can only take up to 408 guests, it is really really very risky!! What if your relatives bring their children along ?

In addition, your guests list may be getting longer & longer when the times come (do take note).

BTW , r u looking at weekday or weekend wedding?

As for bridal boutique, do u have any preference?

If u like to have shining crystal on the wedding gown, u can try bridal veil.

If u like to have embroidery on your wedding gown, u can try Ted Wu.

And if u would like to 'show off' your back, u can try 'Divine'. However, u can also have a look at The Allure, their gowns r also good.

Regards
Steve

nicole

Hi rain

Email me? Then we can chat...?
happy.gif

I think if u are expecting over 400 guests, Conrad is a risky choice.

Have u considered other hotels like PP etc?
When u mentioned the decor of the hotel not what u had in mind, u were referring to Conrad or Fullerton? Anyway Fullerton has quite limited deco options to choose from in terms of table linen colour etc, but with floral decor, its up to how creative u are and how u want it.
happy.gif

U can even do yr own centrepiece like Bride2be did!

Oh the wine thingy, u dun have a choice!!!!! :p U MUST buy the wine from them or don't consume wine at all. Its not a matter of corkage charges. :p

I'm still hunting ard for boutiques too. Am considering BV, MB and kai...u?

Anyway all the best for yr hunting!! I am sure tt no matter where u hold yr dinner, the celebration will be just as joyous and beautiful because its yr BIG DAY!!
happy.gif

EMail me lah! Looking forward to yr mail!
happy.gif

Nic

chamomile

hi!

if u book with fullerton hotel, they will allow u to take ur wedding photos in the hotel and even in their loft suite. u will have to ask ur banquet mgr to book the suite in advance for the photo-taking...however..u can only use hand held cameras at the lobby...juz talk to your banquet mgr....he/she will tell the details...

i had my wedding photos taken at fullerton hotel and one fullerton....the building is really nice...
happy.gif

question

hi chamomile !

were there be any additional charge if i take my wedding photos in the suite and inside the hotel premise ?

chamomile

hi nicole,

i will be having my wedding there end of this yr..
happy.gif

hi question,

there won't be any additional charges if u take wedding photos at fullerton or their suite....u juz have to inform ur banquet mger...
happy.gif