Suggestions for non-alcoholic beverages for wedding toast / yum seng?

Minkishly

I have a very high intolerance to alcohol where I get bad heart palpitations and headaches just from consuming about half a glass of white wine. I'm thinking that I probably shouldn't touch any alcohol at all at my wedding because I don't want to ruin the night.

Because of this, I have some concerns about the wedding toast. My hotel will be providing us with a bottle of champagne which I definitely wouldn't be able to take more than one sip of. I thought of a few solutions:

1. Replace my glass with a different beverage

- It's probably hard to carry out logistically since we'll be pouring the drink live on stage into the tower of glasses.

2. Get my husband to drink for me

- His alcohol tolerance isn't that great, plus I don't want relatives to make nasty little guesses about why I'm not drinking.

3. Replace the entire bottle of champagne with a non-alcoholic drink

- This might be the most feasible idea, although I do feel bad for the rest of my family / bridal party since I'm depriving them of champagne, lol.

Still, I don't know of a good substitute. The only sparkling fruit juices I know of are the cheap ones they sell around Christmas in supermarkets - which might not look very good on stage.

Do you guys know of any non-alcoholic sparkling ciders that come in more presentable packaging? Would really appreciate some suggestions / recommendations!

Passionate

Just don't finish all the champagne in your cup. No rule say just die die finish. The cups themselves are not big actually. Alternatively, pour some champagne into the glasses of your brothers/sisters before toasting starts.

Minkishly

I want to avoid alcohol completely if possible because sometimes even a sip is enough to make me flushed and itchy. I suspect that it's more of an allergy than just alcohol intolerance. Probably I'm being overly cautious, but it's better to be safe than sorry, especially on such an important day.

shulinaoy

I want to avoid alcohol completely if possible because sometimes even a sip is enough to make me flushed and itchy. I suspect that it's more of an allergy than just alcohol intolerance. Probably I'm being overly cautious, but it's better to be safe than sorry, especially on such an important day.
Don't have to drink it. Just hold to ur mouth. Cause later when u go around taking photos at the banquet, people will still ask you to drink. So the best is just pretend by holding to ur lips but don't sip.
I'm allergic too, that's what I intend to do :)