Silhouette the Atelier

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique
3192.jpg

Featuring our stunning doctor couple Becky & Evan’s big day, beautifully shot by @thepeepingthomphotography at @tamarindhill.sg
Videography by @wemadesense
Hair & makeup by @yuhui_aw
Accessories by @gioiellisg
Becky wearing #silhouettetheatelier #silhouettebride

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique
3684.jpg

“By the time I went to Silhouette The Atelier and met Hui Li, I had already been to a dozen other wedding gown shops and tried on more than a dozen wedding dresses. But as I tried on the dresses Hui Li recommended for me after she carefully listened to what I wanted in a dress, I knew the hunt was over - I found my dress! And my person! She is a very talented designer and an even better listener. She understands what is important to you and will make sure you look and feel your best in any gown you choose by making the necessary adjustments. She is a professional but also just such a wonderful human being. There are many beautiful wedding dresses but you won’t find another Hui Li! But to top it off, Silhouette has a wide range of exquisite designs that are very well crafted. I highly recommend Silhouette! SO grateful I found them!”
- Becky
Photography @thepeepingthomphotography
Videography @wemadesense
Gown #silhouettetheatelier
Hair & makeup @yuhui_aw
Accessories @gioiellisg
Venue @tamarindhill.sg

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique

Silhouette The Atelier provides a wide selection of specially crafted gowns, ranging from classical to contemporary, traditional to modern, or simply an elegant fusion of styles. Our dedicated team of designers work closely with our clients, advising them with their best interests in mind, designing to suit their style and simply make them look their very best on their wedding day. #silhouettetheatelier #foundedin1995

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique
4199.jpg

“Some people say that the highlight of your wedding day is your husband-to-be; some people say it’s the wedding gown. I am so lucky to have found my dream wedding dress right here at Silhouette!
The service staff here are very friendly. Designer Hui Li was absolutely patient with all of my questions and requests. And very generous with compliments. Each fitting session was much fun!
The details on the gowns are so pretty and intricate; that is what sets it apart from your run-of-the-mill white gown with some lace. I practically could not take my eyes off my own gown!” -Marianne
Captured by @acapellaphotography
Hair and makeup by @raineyeomakeup
Gown by #silhouettetheatelier #silhouettebride

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique
4264.jpg

On Saturday, 5 October 2019, step back in time into a world filled with glamour and old world elegance in Regent Singapore’s grand ballroom illuminated by charming vintage chandeliers. Be inspired by the ornate and elegant Edwardian-style weddings of the ladies from Downton Abbey as you meet creative wedding vendors who can bring your dreams to life! Attendees stand to win amazing prizes at the lucky draw, and you can double your chances of winning with any purchase during the event! Take advantage of exclusive offers and savings at the showcase, so that you can create the wedding of the century. Register here for complimentary admission! Link in @singaporebridesweddings website/ our insta stories!

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique
4386.jpg

On this Saturday, 5 October 2019, step back in time into a world filled with glamour and old world elegance in Regent Singapore’s grand ballroom illuminated by charming vintage chandeliers. Be inspired by the ornate and elegant Edwardian-style weddings of the ladies from Downton Abbey as you meet creative wedding vendors who can bring your dreams to life! Attendees stand to win amazing prizes at the lucky draw, and you can double your chances of winning with any purchase during the event! Take advantage of exclusive offers and savings at the showcase, so that you can create the wedding of the century. Register here for complimentary admission! Link in @singaporebridesweddings website/ our insta stories!

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique
4648.jpg

Dear Hui Li, for most females, choosing a gown is a time consuming affair but the gowns you designed were so beautiful that I knew what I wanted the moment I saw it on the runway during the Silhouette showcase. From my first try on to my actual wedding day, you were always responsive on texts and that’s what I loved about communicating with you. Even though I was slightly muscular for the gown, your assurance that I would fit it perfectly on my actual day helped calm my nerves when I began second guessing my choice. Thank you for helping my husband and I with the suits and gowns. Everyone loved the white gown and the red cheongsam you picked for me! The entire process was so fuss free - thank you for allowing us to trust you! Your gowns are gorgeous and I have since always recommended Silhouette for my bride to be friends. Thank you! ‍♀ -Constance @missconss .
Photography @chrischangproductions

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique

Behind The Scenes
Every Silhouette The Atelier gown is handmade in Singapore. It takes time for our designers to source the quality fabrics that sit against bodies in the most flattering way. What’s more, each creation is one of a kind - made only for that bride. Our team finds fulfilment in delivering trustworthy, reliable service. We simply want to bring joy and ensure every bride looks fabulous on her special day.

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique
5067.jpg

“Boasting a storied history and with famous guests that include the likes of Queen Elizabeth and Michael Jackson, the legendary haven that is the Raffles Hotel Singapore recently opened its doors after a two-year revamp. Renowned for its stunning colonial architecture, storied history and sophisticated venues, Her World Brides LUXE takes Singapore actress Mediacorp Star Awards 2019 Best Newcomer Jasmine Sim on a journey to experience its grand romance and stunning new venues, while dressed in the latest wedding creations from some of Singapore's top bridal designers.” By Steve Thio & Michelle Lee from @herworldbrides
Celebrity / @jskg
Photography / @skyywoography
Art direction / Steve Thio
Styling / Karin Tan
Makeup / @larryyeo
Hair / @renotan90
Gowns / #silhouettetheatelier
Accessories / @gioiellisg
Venue / @raffleshotelsingapore

Silhouette The Atelier

Bridal Boutique