SEPT 2016 BTB

katyew

Anyone of you worried about the haze. My HTB kept asking if we should have a backup plan as mine is outdoor venue.
You probably need to check with the hotel if they got ball room in case of haze. This was one of my worry too as originally I wanted outdoor but gave out the idea as usually that period is haze.

Mine is at botanic garden as well. Food for thought. Took it because my guests won't be too affected by the haze.

If there's haze, we'll do a quick photo taking session with the older folks.

santajean

hi ladies, I'm cracking my my brain on Videographer for my AD.
Anyone has recommendations? Budget not exceeding S$2000.00..

sakuragal05

So Fast now May already!!!!! Anyone sending out Save the date already or soon? Most of us will avoid Aug which is Lunar 7th Mth on wedding preparation right? I am so hopefully most of the items can be done by July....

katyew

So Fast now May already!!!!! Anyone sending out Save the date already or soon? Most of us will avoid Aug which is Lunar 7th Mth on wedding preparation right? I am so hopefully most of the items can be done by July....
I had sent out the save the date alrwady.

xrissy

We have not even finalised our guest list hence havent send out the save the date yet. Im targeting to do it in June, and then give out invites in July before lunar 7th month. Dunno whether it'll b abit late

relaxbtb

We did soft invite via FB already given that we have quite a few friends that are oversea. Haven't find and print the physical invitation. Any vendor recommendation?

sakuragal05

Ladies, how many PG do you hire for your wedding? I was wondering if 1 photographer is enough as recently attended my sister's wedding and my mum complained the photographer is hard to find when need him to take pictures and turn out not much photos taken from our side family....

I not sure if I want to spend another $$ on it anot.

thefloralloft

Ladies, how many PG do you hire for your wedding? I was wondering if 1 photographer is enough as recently attended my sister's wedding and my mum complained the photographer is hard to find when need him to take pictures and turn out not much photos taken from our side family....

i am also facing the same issue. My banquet is about 30 tables, how about you?

santajean

ladies! We're 4 months to our big day!!! Suddenly sooooo nervous!! hahaha...
anyway, i'll be going for my pre-wed honeymoon to Krabi this wed!!! soooooo happy!!!

MrsLaw

I'm having a very difficult times with feline. I signed up with them last yr and recently I requested for a deduction of AD photography. A deduction of $200 only.

My orginal package was $3088, because the current price as of 2016 is $2888 thus Rachel came up with deduction of $200 only. After exchanging at least 10emails, she still charged me $2888 in total because she insisted saying current price $2888.

I'm got super tired from talking to someone who dont understand what I'm talking about.

If i were to go to case for report of what seems like an unethical business conduct will it works?

relaxbtb

Hello all BTBs,

Am wondering if you ladies are doing anything to your hair before the AD. I cut my hair short last month as they were very dry. Am currently growing them long. However they are in a mess. Usually I will perm my hair to maintain the look. But if the MUA will be styling my hair, I don't have to perm it before the AD right? She could do temp curling for me for that day right?

katyew

Hello all BTBs,

Am wondering if you ladies are doing anything to your hair before the AD. I cut my hair short last month as they were very dry. Am currently growing them long. However they are in a mess. Usually I will perm my hair to maintain the look. But if the MUA will be styling my hair, I don't have to perm it before the AD right? She could do temp curling for me for that day right?
My MUA asked me not to cut my hair regardless fringe or at the back. I feel messy too n with this hot weather. even my pws, they ask me jus shampoo n wash hair... dun condition it as well otherwise will make it difficult for them to curl or perm etc

relaxbtb

Ah ok.. I also worried that on AD the MUA will damage my hair with all the curling and spraying of hair spray etc..

Loveinstills

Loveinstills Photography
I have made my wedding card.. Need an advise, shld i send out the card in July or first week of sep ?

if you are a Sept bride, best is to send it out within this week. Just to let you know, there are quite a lot of weddings happening in that month ;)

vNa

Hi. My wedding is min of 40 tables, and I also hire only one PG. my PG told us that one PG would be enough (I forgot what's the reason that he actually added, lol) when I and my htb asked if it's fine to have only one instead of two.

So I guess it'll be fine? Maybe from the first you can try to tell your pg to take more pictures of both side of family members.

vNa

Can I check with you all, when actually the best time to ask for the guesses' rsvp?
As in like how many seats they reserved and etc.
my ad will be on 25.09 :D
spotted there are many others btb here who have the same ad with me. Yay

sakuragal05

Can I check with you all, when actually the best time to ask for the guesses' rsvp?

I also a 25th Sept and had just sent out the save the date as e- invitation yesterday as RSVP first. Will send out the hard copy once the cards are printed.

For the PG I still remain as 1 first. I think must ask the PG to move around not in MIA mode...

vNa

I also a 25th Sept and had just sent out the save the date as e- invitation yesterday as RSVP first. Will send out the hard copy once the cards are printed.

For the PG I still remain as 1 first. I think must ask the PG to move around not in MIA mode...

Hi the same 25th Sept btb

I did inform like those closed friends and families' members thru whatsapp. But I'm not sure when to like take not of the seats each of them needed as in I wanted to like ensure how many tables will I have in total.

Maybe you try to check with him if he needs another PG to help him or not? As in to find out how he answers, then you can think further. Haha.

katyew

Am 18th Sep Btb. I had sent the save the date via what apps from end mar throughout to now to have then rsvp latest 1st Jun.

Reactions: vNa

sakuragal05

Hi the same 25th Sept btb

I did inform like those closed friends and families' members thru whatsapp. But I'm not sure when to like take not of the seats each of them needed as in I wanted to like ensure how many tables will I have in total.

Maybe you try to check with him if he needs another PG to help him or not? As in to find out how he answers, then you can think further. Haha.

Ya... Will check with them again as they also doing my VG too... :)

septbridetobe

Hi, im 10 sept btb.. Hmm.. Normally 3 mths before your wedding you can send rsvp to those who you invite, during or after your Guo Da Li den you can send or give your invitation card.. Hope its help you :)