Sealy or dunlopillo mattress?

britni

Hi! Does anyone know which brand most hotel have been using? As my back feel backache,, even if i change a new one.
But i love the hotel mattress,,, it seems that their mattress is specical. Which i could not find the same softness and hardness.
Need some ideas where i can get it?????

dtkh101

Hi hi,

after looking around for so long.. finally zoomed down to 2.... Sealy Mayfair and Serta NightStar.

Anyone has any comments or experience which is better ?

excalibur

Hi lim,
I dunno wat mattresses the hotels use, but I do know that some, esp. those with more stars do sell the mattresses.

annelise

Hi Lim
According to a friend, Four Seasons Hotel uses Sealy mattresses.

I did quite a bit of research previously when shopping for mattress for my first baby - found out that latex is really good - so after humming and hawing over Sealy, Simmons and Dunlopillo, we've decided on the pocketed spring Dunlopillo with the 2" latex top.

britni

Hi annelise
So do u know how much the sealy mattress king size cost?
What type is the hotel using then!!!
Any idea what grand copthorne waterfront is using?

shinebride

Good Choice! Annelise. I am using Royal Sovereign of Dunlopillo (100% latex) and it's just so comfortable.

lim, you can actually check with the hotel directly, am sure they will be able to let you know.

ting2

I was told that majority of these brands were made in:
Sealy - Thailand
Simmons - Malaysia
Dunlopillow - Vietnam

cassie

hi shinebride,

could i have shawn's contact too? am also looking to buy a new bed
happy.gif
thanks! [email protected]

eileengoh

hi shinebride, do you mind sending me shawn's contact as well? where is he located? my email is [email protected].

anyone tried the king koil viscoelastic bed or the sealy sapphire? my hubby and i considering betw these 2..any advice?

demio

hmm.. dun quite agree that furniture shops sell only foam mattresses... but I do agree with Linda that brands dun really matter.. to me, it's the firmness and dat the other side is not affected when there is movement on this side.. if ya noe wot i mean..

I bought my mattresses at this neighbourhood furniture shop in Toa Payoh Central (apparently quite well known among the aunties i know).. my vono queen size cost me way lesser than what i saw in the shoppin centres.... in fact ended up buyin most of my stuff from there....

Hi gals, just bought a dunlop Kingston luxury mattress, mine has a latex topper and it adds up the height of the mattress. does anyone knows where to get the bedsheet for this model?

shinebride

Hello everyone,

I am back again....

Simon,
the difference between crown and royal jubilee is the thickness of the inbuilt latex topper. Of course, crown jubilee is more comfy and more expensive considering the comfort level.

Bubblybride, you can get such sheets @ Aussino or Sheridien...
happy.gif

Ladies, you have all got mail!

shinebride

Hi Queenie,
Have sent it across to you already. Check your email!
happy.gif

Hey Bubblybride, my friend just got your model from Shawn - Kingston w bedframe @ $1600plus with complimentary gifts.

shinebride

Hi All,

You have got mail!

Idono, Shawn only offers exclusive deals in Dunlopillo mattresses....try their new range...it's very comfortable as well.

lionking

Hi shinebride,

do u knw wat r the new range for Dunlopillo mattress? Wat is the price range?? Considering of taking their Royal Jubilee mattress..

ichigo

Dear all, i just bought my Dunlopillo - Crown Jewel mattress, with PVC divan set , with a nice head board , all in size of KING, gave me free 4 pillows and a bolster and a mattress protector pad(Dunlopillo's too) for S$1155.

Can anyone tell me if i have rally got a good offer?

Many thanks!

ichigo

Hi all...

Yeap.. i got it at FURNMART-#01 storey at THE FURNITURE MALL, served by an auntie by the name of Irene..

i paid only $155 deposit and when the bed is delivered... i will pay the balance..
happy.gif

So happy that i got a good bargain.. i did bargained.. and the auntie seems to really like me.. =P

anyone want, can leave the contacts here..
happy.gif

shinebride

Hi May,

Apparently, I have got a better bargain than you do! :) My dealer can offer exactly what you get and also offer a free upgrade to additional pillow top at a lower price.

ichigo

really? hee.. u are so lucky.. but i dont need the pillow pad.. so did not thot of that!! sigh.. haha.. but its ok.. hmmm.. Happy shopping everyone! cheerios!

shinebride

Hi Heavenly, actually, I am not too sure on Dunlop's range as I am the customer.

I actually purchased my dunlopillo mattress from this dealer who is a friend of my husband. So since I benefited from his great deal, I thought that I should share with your guys and let you benefit as well.

Send me your email and I can get you his contact. It's best that you speak to him personally to get the correct and clearer understanding of Dunlopillo products.

Blactornia/Chloe, you have got mail!

shinebride

Hi All,

Anyone interested in Dunlopillo latex topper?

Both me & hubby purchased it @ the same time meant for a surprise but ended up with two. My dealer is nice enough to allow the offer to open for either Queen or King size.... Do let me know if you are interested. It will cost much lesser than retail.

pebsb

Hi shinebride
Can you share with me your dunlopillo contact pls?

Thanks

PS: what's a topper? Is it a protector for the mattress?