Rico A Mona bride

Peanut-Corgmum

Hi BTBs,

Can you share with me the package that you had signed up with Rico A Mona? And how are their services?

I am interested in their gowns. Please PM me.

Appreciate it! Thank you!

Hello all! I'm a June 2018 BTB and am looking at Rico A Mona. Is anyone able to PM me what's their usual package and pricing? :)

Really would appreciate the sharing! :)

lwzc88

Pls share your experience with them and most importantly their prices here!

Does anyone know how much they charge for a basic gown rental?

Thanks!

Dancing Fire

One lesson that i learnt personally will be to decide if the solemnisation is on same day before signing the package so that you can ask for the solemnization gown~

I tot mine will be on same day so I din ask..however due to logistic issues, we changed our solemnisation to another day and hope to borrow a gown..Rico requested me to pay $280 for a short rental dress..
I offer to trade off one of the photoshoot gown but they still insisted that I pay $280..a bit expensive for me I feel..

My cousin (signed with digio) and they have both the gown and suit for free~

Yup! So it's a lesson learnt..hope it's helpful for those who haven signed the package with rico yet~
XD

Jessjtyl

Visited the website and I love their gowns, planning to go down to take a look. But I would like to know an estimate of how much and how the package will be like.

Can anyone share it with me?
[email protected]

Thank you :)

Jessjtyl

Any coordinator to recommend?

Don't know much about what to expect, so need help here in order not to be dissatisfied!

Thank you :)

Lynnewong

Hi ladies!
I visited Rico-A-Mona Bridal today and their gowns were indeed their major draw factor. I was served by Miky and she was very patient. May anyone of you share your package price with me? Thank you in advance :)

[email protected]

Bubblexuan

Hi all, I am 2017 BTB and I just signed up with Rico two weeks ago. Any other Rico bride can share some experiences with me? I don't really know what to expect after signing the contract. Any MUA or photographer can recommend to me? Thanks.
Hi Xin Yi,

I'm new here and will be considering Rico a Mona for their bridal package, appreciate if you could share your package with me :)([email protected])
Thanks in Adv!

Bubblexuan

Hi ladies!
I visited Rico-A-Mona Bridal today and their gowns were indeed their major draw factor. I was served by Miky and she was very patient. May anyone of you share your package price with me? Thank you in advance :)

[email protected]
Hi babe,

Saw some review that Rico and Digio are sisters company, any idea what are the differences between these two? I have shortlisted some bridal shop to visit next month.

Went to chk rico n digio... gowns are nice but limitation is rico dont let u try too many gowns like more than 5 n mention only after sign then can try until u like...... did not sign as still considering btw digio or rico but digio gave me a more friendly manner.....

Jo8830

Hi all, I am 2017 BTB and I just signed up with Rico two weeks ago. Any other Rico bride can share some experiences with me? I don't really know what to expect after signing the contract. Any MUA or photographer can recommend to me? Thanks.

Hi everyone! I'm a 2018 btb and I've talked to Shin Yee yesterday at the boutique! Any brides have worked with her before? Was the service good after you've signed? I would really appreciate if anyone can send me your packages to [email protected] PLS!! I'm totally clueless and would want to learn and research more :)) thank u everyone

c0c0nutella

Hi everyone! I'm a 2018 btb and I've talked to Shin Yee yesterday at the boutique! Any brides have worked with her before? Was the service good after you've signed? I would really appreciate if anyone can send me your packages to [email protected] PLS!! I'm totally clueless and would want to learn and research more :)) thank u everyone

Im a july 2017 bride. I signed with rico and my coordinator is Sinny and Micheal (not sure if we are referring to the same person?) Sinny is a designer as well. She's very nice. Choosing gown is so tiring and before i knew it i realised i chose too many sweetheart gowns. I requested to have a gown to be have some form of off shoulder sewn on it during my gown fitting and she did it for me and the gown is ready on my day of photoshoot. Most important thing is u view their gowns before u sign up for them. I feel rico's price is reasonable, they are transparent in their prices and they dun hardsell. From what i know they dun do wedding shows. This is after my experience with 1 horrible bridal studio where i dumped 2k deposit during their wedding show and a visit to another shop in the tanjong pagar stretch to nego the package content and price but had our invoice torn in front of our eyes by the coordinator there after we decided to leave the shop.

Hi Ladies,

I am a 2018 btb, I am interested in Rico-a-mona and Digio packages. Can anyone don't mind to PM me and share your Rico or Digio packages? =)

I have visited Rico and their gowns are really very beautiful and will visit Digio this wkend. I wishes to know what are the difference between these two sister companies as I have heard before they are sister companies.

MeyS

Hi all!
I am a 2018 btb and will be "shopping" for my gown soon! Have shortlisted Rico-a-mona as one of my choices. Appreciate if anyone can pm me to share their packages. Thank you!!!

sum88

Hello all!!
I am new here and will be a 1st Q 2017 BTB! I am looking at Rico too, their online catalogue look really nice!
Would you mind sharing your packages tooo? Thanks!!!
Email: [email protected]

MeyS

Any Rico brides here who did not engage their MUA? Went down last week and realised there were too many additional costs like ampoule, hair setting, etc... Will it be cheaper if just engage our own MUA instead?

Enchantedgal

Any Rico brides here who did not engage their MUA? Went down last week and realised there were too many additional costs like ampoule, hair setting, etc... Will it be cheaper if just engage our own MUA instead?

Hello! The MUA is included in my package but I think I will look for my own MUA due to all these surcharges as well.

Melissa Chew

Hi all,

I'm a 2018 June BTB and looking for bridal packages. I'm pretty keen with Rico-a-mona after viewing their gowns from website.

And BTB able to share a rough idea of the packages?

Thanks!

thestarrynite

Hi all,

i will be having a wedding in December 2017. I have went down to rico this afternoon and they quoted me $3988 (before gst). Just want to check if the price is reasonable? can anyone share their package with me?

Thank you!

Pan_AP

Hi Girls,

I am a 2018 BTB. Went down to Rico A Mona & Digio yesterday, their package and prices are almost the same. However i am more interested towards Rico.

Can anyone here share with me your package details and experience? I would really want to know more about it.
You can email me at: [email protected]

I was served by Tiffany at Rico and i can see that many of you here recommended Fann. Can i still request to change? Would it be not nice if i do that?

Hope to hear from any of you all!!! :)

Pan_AP

Hi all,

i will be having a wedding in December 2017. I have went down to rico this afternoon and they quoted me $3988 (before gst). Just want to check if the price is reasonable? can anyone share their package with me?

Thank you!
Hi Starrynite,

They should have a 8 years anniversary promo now.
$300 off the price of $3988.

Tanw0185

Went down to try their gowns on a weekday evening. The ladies there are nice and allowed me to try on quite a number of gowns (probably around 8-9). But no photo taking is allowed.

Price was pretty standard - AD package is $2988 (haven't include GST) if I never remember wrongly.

Didn't manage to find the gown that I like (prefer A-line, ballgown etc). But I see a lot of mermaid cutting there. Can head down to try out the gowns if you're into mermaid cut!

Not pushy at all. After trying on 8-9 gowns, I realized that the style is different from what I wanted. After that, I just informed the lady that I've tried enough and will go home to think about it. She passed me her namecard and that's all. Never try to hardsell at all.

tinkerella

hi all,
I placed a deposit with rico but ended up signing elsewhere instead.
The deposit is not a big amount.. a couple of hundreds. The salesperson told me I could use the amount for other uses (e.g rental of father's suits/mother's gowns etc) but my package elsewhere has already covered that.
Not too sure what I could use the deposit for now.. any ideas?

Tanw0185

hi all,
I placed a deposit with rico but ended up signing elsewhere instead.
The deposit is not a big amount.. a couple of hundreds. The salesperson told me I could use the amount for other uses (e.g rental of father's suits/mother's gowns etc) but my package elsewhere has already covered that.
Not too sure what I could use the deposit for now.. any ideas?
If your other package has already included everything that you can then consider selling off the package to others in the market place at a slightly discounted price? At least can recoup a bit of the cost.

tinkerella

If your other package has already included everything that you can then consider selling off the package to others in the market place at a slightly discounted price? At least can recoup a bit of the cost.

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion :) I actually thought of that too but because my deposit is only a couple hundred bucks, I gathered that I will still lose less by completely forfeiting it than trying to sell the package to others in the market place..
This is esp since rico explicitly told me that any transfer of package to another couple would incur additional costs.

So just trying to see if I could use that few hundred for other stuff.. but really not so sure what else I need :(
Thought of using for PW make up - but don't think their ala carte make up will be cheap considering it's a bridal shop. Doubt they even offer that service though.. but perhaps I should call and ask.

If any of you ladies would like to just rent one/two gowns with rico, do let me know! My deposit can use to rent gowns too :) I am willing to absorb a certain amount just so the deposit doesn't go to waste.

swxy.wedding

Hi all,
I am a 2018 btb, and am considering Rico A Mona as one of the options for the bridal package. Could anyone please share their Rico A Mona packages with me for reference pls? Thank you!

Zander

Hi. I am planning to sign a 2017 pre-wedding photography package with Rico. Have been to their studio to understand their package price. Those who have signed a similar package - anyone keen to share package details?

Geniec

Hi, I'm a 2018 btb. I'm thinking of signing the bridal package with Rico. Would love for anyone here to pm me their package details. Considering just the Actual Day as well! Thanks!!

singingmuffin

2018 BTB here too! Just starting out on the (long tedious) hunt for bridal shops. I do agree with all of you that Rico has gorgeous gowns judging by their photos (as I've yet to pay them a visit)! Would appreciate it if any of you ladies could pm me your package details as well :)

eang18

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion :) I actually thought of that too but because my deposit is only a couple hundred bucks, I gathered that I will still lose less by completely forfeiting it than trying to sell the package to others in the market place..
This is esp since rico explicitly told me that any transfer of package to another couple would incur additional costs.

So just trying to see if I could use that few hundred for other stuff.. but really not so sure what else I need :(
Thought of using for PW make up - but don't think their ala carte make up will be cheap considering it's a bridal shop. Doubt they even offer that service though.. but perhaps I should call and ask.

If any of you ladies would like to just rent one/two gowns with rico, do let me know! My deposit can use to rent gowns too :) I am willing to absorb a certain amount just so the deposit doesn't go to waste.

Hi ... I am with Rico for PW and AD gown and probably could use the deposit for suit rental for my dad etc ... PM me if it's still available :)

Oneorangelily

Hi is this still available? I'm looking to rent a gown for my PW shoot.