Recommended Fengshui Master

Hi all,

I'm planning to engage one of the master to calculate my wedding, which is Rom on 2015 and actual banquet on 2016. However, i'm struggle between both who is Master David Tong or Master Long Tian Xiang. Based on what i see both are popular among the wedding dates calculation, i'm open to other recommendation :)

Anyone can advice who should i go for or recommend?

Thanks so much in advance :)

DingOOPS

I engaged long tian xiang. I think he's very nice and friendly man. Enjoyed the experience with him.

Hi all,

I'm planning to engage one of the master to calculate my wedding, which is Rom on 2015 and actual banquet on 2016. However, i'm struggle between both who is Master David Tong or Master Long Tian Xiang. Based on what i see both are popular among the wedding dates calculation, i'm open to other recommendation :)

Anyone can advice who should i go for or recommend?

Thanks so much in advance :)

glym1246

I engaged long tian xiang. I think he's very nice and friendly man. Enjoyed the experience with him.

Hi dingoops, can I find out from you or care to share if he master long gives timing to 接新娘 and also any timing to be back to groom house for teaceremony? TIA.

xueyu

I engaged David Tong first. But his lack of interest in explaining to me turned me off. He gave me the idea he just wants money and is more interested in leaving. I spent 20 min sitting with David Tong only. ULTRA UNLIKE.

Then I engaged Master Long. OH MY GAWD. The difference!! Master Long explained everything and is not in a rush!! But of course you've to travel down to Woodlands to his place. He gives dates over a course of 3 yrs (this yr, next yr and next next yr) so you'd have more than 20 dates to choose from! He also advices the timing you must reach the guy house etc. Definitely Master Long.

I already got my date. What other questions I should ask other than :
- Compatibility / character readings
- An zhuang
- Fetch bride time

Denise Tan

Hi!:)

Is it normal that the fengshui master did not even meet us but instead we head down to his office and fill in our details needed and payment to his assistant/receptionist, and we wait for his call for e date?

That's what happened. I wasn't very pleased but he was contacted by my Htb Mother so I didn't say a word..

JM89

Hi!:)

Is it normal that the fengshui master did not even meet us but instead we head down to his office and fill in our details needed and payment to his assistant/receptionist, and we wait for his call for e date?

That's what happened. I wasn't very pleased but he was contacted by my Htb Mother so I didn't say a word..
I just registered with grand master tan khoon yong. Similar to yours, we just filled up details and made pymt to the staff there. We would only meet him on the day when he have the date calculated for us.

Denise Tan

I just registered with grand master tan khoon yong. Similar to yours, we just filled up details and made pymt to the staff there. We would only meet him on the day when he have the date calculated for us.

Oh I see.. Ours just called and told us the date. No meet up plans. He said he'll contact us again on e time for picking bride through phone. Hmm just find it unprofessional:S Expected more>.< But yeah Nvm.. I have other stuffs to worry:S

Thanks anws JM89 for the information^^

viviteoh

I engaged David Tong first. But his lack of interest in explaining to me turned me off. He gave me the idea he just wants money and is more interested in leaving. I spent 20 min sitting with David Tong only. ULTRA UNLIKE.

Then I engaged Master Long. OH MY GAWD. The difference!! Master Long explained everything and is not in a rush!! But of course you've to travel down to Woodlands to his place. He gives dates over a course of 3 yrs (this yr, next yr and next next yr) so you'd have more than 20 dates to choose from! He also advices the timing you must reach the guy house etc. Definitely Master Long.
Yes! I hv the same feeling too. Just briefly explained what to take note and give us some notes ask us to refer. He go through the list very fast.

After we gotten our dates, for some reason we decided to bring forward our wedding earlier. He did not reject to re calculate for us. But instead he told us all popular dates r taken and ask us to provide the remaining dates hotel left with. Well, at that point of time we hv not even book a hotel yet.

ZEDEXTAN

Hi,

Anyone have tried 游龙子
Wanna hear your feedback.
Or anyone have engage any master in 2017 and felt comfy? Please intro

R@yM@g

Hi,

Anyone have tried 游龙子
Wanna hear your feedback.
Or anyone have engage any master in 2017 and felt comfy? Please intro
Recommend to engage Master Long Tian Xiang. Very good and patience in explaining. I just met up with him last week. But you probably have to wait for 2 mths to have an appt with him.

glorybreath

I called Master Long Tian Xiang, he didn't answer but msged me instead. So i texted him saying we would like him to choose an auspicious date, but he replied saying he's not selecting wedding dates for people anymore because he's too busy. Any idea if this is it?? Read quite alot of reviews about him, but I didn't expect this coming..

icygrains

I called Master Long Tian Xiang, he didn't answer but msged me instead. So i texted him saying we would like him to choose an auspicious date, but he replied saying he's not selecting wedding dates for people anymore because he's too busy. Any idea if this is it?? Read quite alot of reviews about him, but I didn't expect this coming..

Yea I was shocked too when he replied me through Whatsapp that he is no longer doing the wedding date selection for couples... @glorybreath in the end whom you go to calculate? anyone did with Joey Yap Consulting Group before? The rate is at the higher end.. still waiting for the reply on what the package comprises of....

JS0009

I consulted him early 2018. Very nice house and patient to explain. But some of the advice he gave is different from what we normally read.

Like An Chuang he say cannot leave the bed empty, especially the night after An Chuang. Whereas usually is cannot touch or sit on the bed until AD. Anyone has same advice from him?

Helpbae

For sharing

i saw this Master Tank fengshui master on many other forums. As I need one to look at my new house, so him a try not long ago in good faith.

Sincerely after meeting him, we do find him not bad because he is not like others I met before. He explain many think in a logic way that no others master can or willing or bother to do so. All the things make sense. Eg. kitchen layout, sleeping position Etc. just hard to explain here in text. Everything !! in relation to science and reality.

Very patience, not rushing, easy to talk to, no air, friendly. Blasted all the myths and superstitious away. Someone hate buying those fengshui decorative items. From the simple first WhatsApp till move in was great.

If you need just call or WhatsApp him yourself. 93428882. Mr Tank

Posted on another thread before seeing this. Repost Here.