Raffles Town Club

libiya

hi wenzi
i tried to reach guek peng. but she never be at her desk. anyway, i have sari intan is assisting me now. does anyone know her?

wenzi

libiya, did u leave her a msg ? cus normally i will leave her a msg or send her an email.

sorry i dunno who is sari intan..

katina

hi indianger

my coordinator is also Intan. i find her friendly. i think she tries to do what she can to fulfill our requests
happy.gif

wenzi

hv u all seen the president suites?

i m thinking of booking it, so my whole family can stay in there... but do you all think its worth it?

gervor

hi..... anyone can lend me ur membership to book a room on oct 4th? its for my gf.. last time we actually went there and they din require members to book the room. she wanted to go there with her jiemei to cele her bdae. any hao xin ren there? im willin to pay a small amount of money as a form of grattitude.
please email me at [email protected]
thank you

peg2111

Dear Brides,

I just did my weding banquet at RTC on 21 nov 2009, sat, I'm really disappointed with them. The following day, I had been receiving phone calls from relatives & friends on their poor service. I took up the most expensive package. As I was having 52 tables, the catering sales person committed that she will arranged majority of the tables one waiter to a tables but unfortunately on my wedding day, only 20 odd people on duty. No drinks served even when my guests are seated for quite a while. Okay nevermind, my guests approached the waiter to ask for soft drinks, they replied okay okay, waited for 5 mins still nv served. Majority of my guests have to give the waiter a few chasers until the drink being served. I felt so embarassed after hearing this feedbacks.

Yor brides to be out there might not believed, my in laws, parents and myself start to receive negative feedback since Sunday morning. Untill this after noon my business associates even called me up to tell me that " how come the menu stated Sea Garoupa" but they fish they ate was Sea Bass. My goodness, I did not expect this kinda things to happen.
There are even more worst situations, my guest from table no 10 can even put out a rubber band from her mouth while chewing the " Ee fu noodles"
How disappointing it can be.

My second march in, montage jammed, arch in song jammed. No problem with the disc which I had reconfirmed on 2 computers. It's RTC system problem.

At eleven, when both side parents, bride and groom and at foyer area waiting to send off the guests, the whle foyer area in total darkness, you image they can just switch off the lights like that. If you were in my shoes, how /what do you think your guest will feel. It's like being chase off. However, dinner will end approx. 11.15 to 11.30, this was told to me by the catering sales, yet it was not coordinated within the RTC personnels involve.

I am here just to let you people know of how worst I encounter. I myself even email to the Banquet Mgr to ask him rest assured. I promise that I will not recommend anyone to throw their banquet there. You image this is ONCE IN A LIFETIME AFFAIR, yet mine was ruined. I was so upset.

I told the banquet mgr, I paid you people service charges, and mine was the most expensive package yet this is the kinda of servic I receive from them.

Disappointed Customer

peg2111

I do not wish anyone of you out there encounter the same thing as I did. In order not to regret a lifetime, please do not choose Raffles Town Club.

Just imagine, even until 7.10pm on sat, when cocktail session supposed to commence at 7pm. They not only started late at 7.15pm, at that time they are still doing the foyer deco when my guests arrive.

I really don't know what to say. Poor service, no initiative, need to chase them to serve, no coordination within themselves, system test wasn't detailed.... I really hope that I will not received anymore complaints from my invitees

peg2111

YOU MAY WISH TO REFER BELOW ON ALL THE EMAILS CORRESPONDANCES I HAD WITH THE BANQUET TEAM.
MY GUESTS THEMSELVES HAD BAD EXPERIENCE AT RTC, I AM SURE RTC BUSINESS WILL DEFINETELY BE AFFECTED BY WORD OF MOUTH. UNTIL THIS MOMENT, I AM STILL ASKING MYSELF WHY ALL THIS HINGS CAN HAPPEN. THIS IS THE WORS I HAD HEARD SO FAR EVEN THOUGH MY FRENS BANQUET HAD FAILURES.

Re: Service Matters on 21 November 2009
To: Kelvin Seow <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelvin,

This afternoon I received phone calls from my business associates(Table 5, 21, 26, 17). They told me clearly that the fish served to their table is not Sea Garoupa, it's Sea Bass. How can such a big oganization like you guys cheat on your client. This is serious and I hope that you are awared of the consequences against what your contract menu had stated. I wll not have any hesitation to persue further.
My Bosses whom are your club members even commented that the service is so lousy. Please don't tell me you have majority, one waiter to a table. If I'm not wrong in total you only have 20+ waiter on my banquet night.

I do not want this matter to drag on further. I would like to have your immediate action/recovery plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: peggy <[email protected]>
Cc: Sari Intan <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, 24 November 2009 11:58:54
Subject: RE: Service Matters on 21 November 2009

Hi Peggy

I truly understand your frustration and like we spoke about yesterday, we will get to the bottom of this and will bring your complain to light.

Again my sincere apologies and shall be in touch.

Regards

Kelvin Seow

Catering Sales Manager

Raffles Town Club
No. 1 Plymouth Avenue
Singapore 297753
Direct Line: 63573 388
Direct Fax: 63573 358
Email: [email protected]

Sent: 23 November 2009 23:57
To: Kelvin Seow
Cc: Sari Intan
Subject: Re: Service Matters on 21 November 2009

Kelvin,

This is so annoying. Do you know that how many phone calls my parents, in laws and I had been receiving since Sunday morning.

I had already state my request very clearly to your catering sales, to have at least one waiter to one table or at least one to 2 tables but I don't think this was arranged. Yet your sales person can tell me so confidently that, " Sure, I'll confirm arrange for you as your package is the most expensive one." My coordinators had informed me that according to what they'd seen, it seems like you people are short of waiter and waitresses on my banquet night. I did not expect that the waiter / waitress were so inexperience untill they still need my guests to teach them how to pour beer( Table: 44, 43, 45) My guest encounter, half of the glass are forms instead of beer.

Infact, I do not wish to mention further, but those feedbacks I received were more and more ridiculors.

If you were the wedding couple, how can you expect your guests to tell you " as i was eating the noodles, i managed to pull out a rubber band from my mouth!!!!" Isn't this too much? (table no: 10)

No serving of drinks till my guest request and yet have to wait for 5 mins or more. (Table: 2 VIP tables, 1, 8, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 25, 24, 31, 32, 33, 43, 44, 45) so far these are the tables that call and feedback.

Even my lunch reception, just 4 tables only yet still have to let the groom approached your waiter to ask them to start serving the drinks. Isn't this should be automatic, once guest seated should start to approached.

Majority of the tables had also feedback that the fish has a soil smell, which shouldn't be that case. As per food tasting it taste alright infact good, but how come on my actual banquet it turns out to be like that. It's so embarassing. I suspect that the fish is sea bass instead of Garoupa or either it's not sea water garoupa which will result with a soil smell.

AV system, second montage seems to be fast forwarded during the church part. My second march in song also jammed as we were marching in. So disappointing, this is once in a lifetime affair yet ruined by all these nonsences. My emcee still have to come into the picture and joke with my guests in order to cover up these. I had actually checked and confirm that the discs are all n good working condition and it's your system that having the problem.

Foyer area lights all switch off even before my guests leave the venue. When guest walk out of the ballroom, a total darkness. What's these? Are you trying to chase my guests away? It's just eleven pm yet lights at foyer area all switch off. Luckily my videographer switch on his spot lights to cover up these.

Why should I be paying that 10% service charge when I don't receive the kinda of service paid for. Seriously speaking, I demand you to refund me back the service charge which I had paid for and also the fish. If it's not sea garoupa, you should not have state in the menu.

Rest assured that with such service that your team has provided it will not be recommended further. Your business will definetely be affected by word of mouth since majority of my guests had self-experience it themselves.

Disappointed Customer,

Peggy

To: [email protected]
Cc: Sari Intan <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 23 November 2009 4:10
Subject: Service Matters on 21 November 2009

Dear Peggy,

Once again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your wedding on 21st November 2009.

To recap on our conversation together with Sari Intan this morning, listed below are the issues addressed:

Poor service for beverages. Drinks took such a long time to be served, no initiative to offer the drinks and guests had to make repeated requests. Also, one of your guests commented that after he/she ordered a drink, a staff served the drink and placed the glass down in a very unhappy manner.

Even service at the VIP tables was lacking.

AV System – Song (CD player or CD) was stopped during 2nd march in. Like we discussed, this could be due to a number of factors however during the rehearsal everything was in working order. Nevertheless we will look into the matter.

Rubber band was found in the “Ee Fu†Noodles served to one of the tables.

Foyer light was switch off at around 11.00pm, when guests were being sent off which projected an image as if they were being chased off.

As promised, we will bring this issue to light and revert to you via email by Thursday evening.

To corroborate, I have also attached below the SMS you sent to Intan this morning.

Again on behalf of RTC, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to Karl, yourself and your families.

Regards

Kelvin Seow

Catering Sales Manager

Raffles Town Club
No. 1 Plymouth Avenue
Singapore 297753
Direct Line: 63573 388
Direct Fax: 63573 358
Email: [email protected]

Hi intan, sorry to disturb you. But few things need to feedback to you before we check out tomorrow. Guests from both the groom and my side had complaint on the poor service from the banquet. No initiative on serving the beverage. Instead of they approaching the tables my guests had to ask for their service. Long waiting time for the serve and the waiter seems not happy to serve. Instead of placing the glass on the table, the waiter did it in a very unhappy manner. Table number 1, 9 and vip table bride and groom. Vip both table feedback that when food serve to them is already least warm. The sound system
Intan, Sari - RTC (9:08 PM):
is the most disappointing. My montage number 2, played in between and was jammed due to your system. My second march in song also jam due to the system. How come all these will happen. Didn't they do the checks before hand? Then lastly how come the foyer lights can be switch off in total darkness even before my guests leave the ballroom. That shouldn't be the way. And it's only eleven pm. How will my guest feel, they are like being chase away.

peg2111

Hi Michelle,

My post up there is just to share my bad experiences. I prayed and hope that no more couple will suffer as me and my hubby did. After all, the decision still lies within you and your hubby. I am really so disappointed with RTC.

Couples out there really have to take note. On my banquet day, it's not only short of waiter/waitress, their attitude is very bad too. When they serve drinks instaed of placing the glass gently on the table, they did it in a very unwilling manner. And most of the complaints are on china waiter. This was what feedback by my guests.

This is once in a lifetime affair yet ... no words can describe how i felt.

hakunamatata

wow i have always visited this forum as a guest to find tips before my wedding but never did I imagine this. I can know how you feel .... I had my wedding at RTC recently and also took the most expensive package but nothing of this sort happened.

Was your coordinator Kelvin? He took over our account from the previous coordinator and everything was perfect. The after service was also 5 star becos we forgot to take our wedding favour and Kelvin arranged for the gifts to be be sent to our home. If I am not wrong our butler Yento sent it. My mother in law wanted to give him ang pow and he refused to accept. I am surprised this happened to you.

So sorry I know how it feels, it is our most important day.

sbearie

hi peggy, sorry about what happened to you.

i have placed my deposit with RTC earlier in nov too. My coordinator was also Kelvin. he is a very nice guy and tried his best to accommodate to our many requests. we managed to secure a very good package all thanks to him.

prior to this, my sister-in-law had her wedding at RTC. she is someone with very high expectations towards service level. if she said she had very good experience with RTC, i would trust that RTC is capable of providing good services.

hakunamatata

Hi michele

Everything was fine for us and veryshocking that something like this happened. my hubby sent a sms to kelvin to tell that got complain here and he is aware.

he explain and told my husband tat he was not the person in charge but as a manager he handled the complain.

give him a call if you need to be sure. All i know is that my hubby and me were very happy with his services and he use to be a full time event manager

peg2111

Hi Rachel &amp; Steph,

Good to hear that everything went alright for both of you. Anyway my post here is just to share my experiences as well as the feedbacks I received from both the groom and my guests.

Anyway hope that RTC will be more responsible and also pay more attention on banquet matters and details after my incident.

Just count myself unlucky.

hakunamatata

Really sori to hear what happened at your wedding. But is it really true that they serve you sea bass instead of of garopa?

My hubby is a fisherman and he says that if true, you have case. but if you wrongly accuse them like tat for cheating they can counter sue for wrong accusation

just my thoughts la

chongci

I also signed up with RTC for the 2010 wedding package in Oct 09. But I realised RTC has revised their prices downwards recently. Now the cheapest starts at $648 and most expensive at $848. Previously I rem it was $718 and 918 respectively. And for couples who signed up earlier, we are locked in at the higher prices.
Anyone having problem like me?

xlgxmc

i've signed up my package at $818 too... and i think that the price $648/$848 is in 2009 ba :D who's your coordinator? why not checking with them?

chongci

Hi Xiao Le, you are right =) the price $648/748/848 is for 2009 banquets. My coordinator is Hun Leng. She has assured me that $718/818/918 is the price for 2010 banquets.

xlgxmc

thats so coincidence!! my coordinator is also Hun Leng... she have been very helpful and coordinating to my needs
happy.gif
wishing you a happy marriage!!

chongci

Hi Peggy, the 2010 package is
*$718++ for 8 course banquet for Weekday Dinner or weekend lunch
*$818++ for 8 course banquet for Weekend Dinner
*$918++ for 9 course banquet for Weekend Dinner

suspended82

Hi, i am holding my dinner in RTC in June. I have booked the package last year. Anyone got married there recently? my coordinator was guek peng whom left and change to shirlene.

wenzi

any of you signed the package last year april ?
there is a promotion leaflet for mothers' day right.. can any of you email me a copy stating how much is the room rate .

As agreed with guekpeng, i will have 15% off for all guest room book on that night. but now (my banquet was over last week), the management told me, its based non promotional rate. $319 instate of $238.

I threw away my promo leaflet when moving house.. can any kind soul here email me @ [email protected]

michele03

Hi! would like to know if any past RTC brides has any cards to spare.. we're short of a couple. Can pick it up to your convenience. Thank you v much!!

ah_min

hihi michele..how many cards do u need? has anyone replied u yet? i stil hv some spare cards n im using e pink ones
happy.gif

hubbylubby998

<font color="aa00aa">attended a RTC wedding tonight</font>

<font color="ff0000">Like to shaRE MY EXPERIENCE.....
it's rather a bit disappointing too but nevertheless, share as hope to be communicated to all &amp; seek improvements if could be ..</font>

<font color="119911">* the 1st dish &amp; Shark Fin are kind of Salty....even for my older (in 40s) age grp, mysef (20s age grp) find most of the dishes on the salty side... when i ask for BRANDY/MARTELL/OX a spoonful to add into our shark fin, i waited 10mins and no requested serving &amp; the waitress told me they having problem opening the bottle.... i m like - huh?????

**apparently the service is really bad.... we waited so long for the drinks to be served.... we have to call out to them to request for our drinks to b re-filled....

Quite a disappointing wedding dinner in fact..... I felt GIM TIM or Char Kway Teow opposite my place serves better food &amp; service.....</font>

Do check w them how many waitress/waiter attending to 1 table....

katina

Dear Brides

I would also like to share my unpleasant experiences with Raffles Town Club.

1. Wine bottles only left 6 bottles at the end even though alot of guests that we asked said that they were not served wine
2. Some dishes were not served!!! The fish were not served at a few tables (3-4 out of 50 tables)
3. The waiters took very long to serve wine to the our guests. Although Intan said the ration is 2 waiters for 3 tables, this was not carried out during the dinner
I am very disappointed and sad. Also feel like a fool for signing up with them. What should I do? How to get remediation for the lousy service?
Please help me.

rockeuez

hi,

scary news from what i read from earlier reviews, i m planning to hold my dinner at RTC.

any updated from year 2011?

thanks

oh dear, i've listed RTC as one of the venues to hold my wedding lunch. After reading the earlier reviews, i think i need to reconsider holding my wedding here...

chipydale

sweetiipie >> i had my wedding there ... great place nice ballroom .. only lacking is the service from the waiter &amp; waitress. They r slow in serving ...

cc03

We had our wedding there about a year ago. True, the servers are not the best ever and some people gave feedback that servers were slow and had to be reminded several times. However the food was great and in large portions, and most of the younger folk weren't too perturbed by the service. The wine provided was great and all the staff who were involved really gave it their all. I'm not sure if they're still there though. In all, a pretty good experience. If you don't mind sacrificing a little service for a banquet that will leave your guests stuffed, RTC should still be pretty decent
happy.gif

rainel

We had cancelled our wedding dinner at Raffles Town Club and they had given us Banquet Voucher. So if you are looking to sign or had already sign a wedding package with Raffles Town Club, I can sell you the Banquet voucher worth of $13000 value selling at $10000. The voucher will act similar as cash for you to offset your expenditure at the end of the function, so as to say you will get $3000 off your bill just by using our vouchers alone. It can also be used for any other functions like ROM, Seminar, D&amp;D, or whatsoever. If interested please do contact me at 94241864 and we can discuss this further.

m_and_ms

Hi everyone! We're new on this forum... well not new new, but new in posting stuff on this forum. We've already gotten plenty of great information from this forum and it's time that we contributed back.

We just got married in June and held our wedding at Raffles Town Club. We also had our ROM there. Our wedding coordinator was Kelvin Seow, Asst F&amp;B Manager. Here's our review of RTC.

ROM @ The Cellar &amp; Humidor
~The place was nicely set up with the chairs and décor in order. The place was clean and things were neatly arranged. The sound system and air-conditioning were working well. The staffs were well groomed and presentable.

~We've only had 2 minor issues with the ROM. Firstly, bowls of flower petals, that we've requested, were not available along the aisle. Secondly, for the signing of the marriage certificate, the pen used slides back into the pen casing. Anyway, no harm was done and we finished the ROM event smoothly.

BANQUET (2 parts - Cocktail Recep and Dinner. 39 Tables in total)

Cocktail Reception
~All the tables and chairs required for the reception were provided. Reception area was clean and tidy. Décor for the stairs leading from the Mezzanine level were also nicely set up.

~Banquet layout was provided. However, it differed from the actual table arrangements in the banquet hall. David, the banquet manager, had explained that he set it up a little differently to create more space for the guests, which is good. It’ll be better if the banquet layout is accurate when provided to us. In our case, well, we're ok with the banquet manager taking the initiative to do some things which would make the event better.

~Peking duck station (added on, not included in the package) was serving good food. We didn’t hear any complaints for this at all. In fact, we could have ordered more as there was a high demand for this.

~Ice Republic (FOC, provided by Kelvin). Thanks to RTC for providing this FOC. The drinks were refreshing and went well with our guests. No complaints heard for this at all. Cocktail reception drinks were also served by the staffs around the reception area.

~Lighting in the reception area can be improved though. There was insufficient lighting, especially for the photo gallery that we’ve setup. But one of the staffs (an older encik, we didn’t get his name) went and brought in a lamp stand, which provided just enough lighting for the guests at our photo gallery. Kudos to him for his initiative.

~For our reception, there can be more tall round tables provided by RTC. There were some guests having to stand and hold onto their drinks for the entire cocktail reception. But this area can get rather crowded so if you're holding an event there, don't request for too many.

Dinner
~Many bowls of flower petals were placed on the aisle tables for the 1st &amp; 2nd march-in. They didn't forget it this time.

~No glitches happened for the audio video system. All that was supposed to be played was played that night at the right timing. The microphones worked well and the sound system was good. Good work for Zul and the AV techs for coordinating the AV for the night.

~Food wise, generally good. There were many compliments that the foods served were good. In fact, there were really a lot of compliments from our guests that the food was very good. By the way, RTC was very accommodating to our request for special food. We had Chinese Food, Chinese Veg Food, Muslim Food, Indian Food and Indian Veg Food that night, with guests seated all over the place... And they managed to pull it off without a glitch.

~On a whole, service was also good. While we weren’t expecting high standards such as from St Regis and such, their service can be improved. Most tables didn't have an issue with the service. There were however, a few of tables where the service was slow, and the staff needed a lot of prompting from the guests.

~Fish!!! Seems like a persistent problem with RTC. Well for our case, there was 1 table that had complained about the fish. I didn't get to hear it from my guests that night. David changed the fish immediately upon hearing the complaint and informed me about it. Till now, we still haven’t heard from my guests about this and we still don't know who complained, so the changing of the fish must have resolved the problem. There were no complaints from the other guests.

~What we didn't like was the serving of the noodles and desserts. It came in individual servings but our guests would have preferred it to be placed in 1 big bowl and they divide it among themselves.

~The only real issue we had with them was that there were 2 tables that were not served with the dessert. These 2 tables had requested from the service staff for the dessert to be served but even after waiting for some time, the dessert was still not served. In the end, they left without eating the dessert.

Reviews of ppl whom we got to know through our banquet:
Kelvin Seow, our 4th coordinator for the wedding banquet. Unlike the previous 3 (yes we've had to change coordinators many times. But as RTC has already made amendments for it, we are not complaining about it anymore.), we find that Kelvin has a lot of experience in handling wedding banquets. He has been very accommodating to our numerous requests and has provided us with the things we wanted. In fact, he went beyond and provided more than what we had requested. He has been very resourceful and was able to get things done expeditiously. The service from him is excellent. Really good service that it more than made up for the many change in coordinators. We are really pleased with him.

David, our Banquet Manager. We find that he is also a very resourceful person and is by our side when needed. He CRMs (crew resource mgmt) us many times during the dinner, such as before the march in and for the popping of champagne. He is very polite to me and my wife, but can also be more polite to my brothers who were helping me out with the banquet.

Zul (AV Tech) and James (Banquet staff). Both of them came down for our 2 rehearsals (we had arranged 2 separate rehearsals with RTC for a special dance segment we planned and they accommodated us for it. Thanks to them!) and we would like to thank them for their effort in staying with us throughout both nights. They are friendly and are always smiling.

Overall, my wife and I walked out feeling a great sense of satisfaction for our wedding night. Yes, it's once in a lifetime event and we all want it to be perfect. However, nothing ever goes smooth. If there's anything we've learned, it is that it doesn't matter if things crop up during the night... What really matters is whether the people are able and willing to resolve the bumps and kinks that happen. For this, we think RTC's staffs have done a good job.

Cheerios!

curryno

Hi M and Ms,thank u soo much for your long and meticulous review..finally I see a good review on RTC..could you kindly forward me Kelvin Seow and David's contacts? My fiancé and I had been trying to liase with another coordinator of RTC,however things are not moving..please kindly help us...my email address is '[email protected]'...thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone

m_and_ms

Hi Curryno,

Kelvin Seow (F&amp;B Manager) contact is 63573379, email is [email protected]. If you can't reach him at that number, call the main line 63232323 and ask for Kelvin. Let me know if you still can't reach him.

When's your big day?

Regards

curryno

Hi m and ms, thank you very much for your prompt revert,really appreciated it. =) Our big day is 14th Oct 2012 tentatively..As our wedding banquet's gonna be full vegetarian (more challenging), hence we've a few dates in mind in hope to secure a decent venue..We really like RTC but our current coordinator has been very quiet and not responsive..it's worrying..mm..we're giving her till this Fri, if there's still no response,we'll look for Kelvin..am also abit paiseh to change coordinator, dunno how we should go about doing it..sighz..

m_and_ms

Hi Curryno,

No worries, glad to be of some help. There's still a long way to your big day, so you've got plenty of time to prepare for it. But we don't think you need to be paiseh about changing coordinators at all. Afterall, Kelvin's our 4th coordinator. haha... You really wouldn't want to be with coordinator you aren't comfortable with. Why not raise this issue and see what RTC says? If you aren't satisfied, you can always take your moolah to other places. What's more, having a good coordinator means having 1 less thing to worry about. You still need to worry about many other things like pre-wedding shoot, AD plan, photographer, videographer, gatecrash, ROM, printing invites, sending invites, who to invite and the list goes on and on. =)

curryno

Hi m and ms, thank you very much for your thoughtful advice..yea,there're still so much stuffs to prepare(-.-)" Some gd news! My coordinator reverted us yesterday!! She was very sincere in helping us to ensure that all things go well according to our requirement, which was very relieved and comforting to hear..Perhaps,my fiance and i were too gan jiong liao..XD XD

curryno

Hi Madeline,
we havent get to test out the food yet,as we're still in discussion with RTC on the menu customization..So far,they've been very patient and accommodating with our requests..Perhaps the rest of the folks can share your comments with Madeline? =)

mck

Well, I had my wedding there too. I really like the privatized reception area, pillar-less high ceiling ballroom. The staffs were friendly and very accommodating. Yes, my coordinator was Kelvin Seow too. All I can say is he did his best to provide us with what we asked for.

Although we read about the previous bad comments at RTC but I think the management and staffs have made a lot of improvements with regards to their service and food. We are actually touched by their sincerity in wanting to help us. That is why we signed up with them. We even extended our stay for another day with them at the Jasmine Spa Suite!

After a tiring AD, my wife and I practically spend the next day in their in-room jacuzzi and suana room the whole afternoon. ;)

msgm

I also read no.of bad comments abt RTC. so wonder if any1 have gd point of them.
Thanks MCK for sharing. : >