Raffles Town Club

ferny

Hi all BTBs from RTC, did your coordinator contact you after signing up the contract? Cuz for my case, I signed up during the wedding show in oct 07, but until recently (jan 08) I have to email them to find out who is my coordinator, and they told me that they will only contact me 3 months before the wedding, am i too kang jiong? And I am clueless to anything regarding to the banquet. *sighz*

ashes02

anymore feedbacks for RTC?
hows the food now? is the standard still the same as SweetPea mention 2 yrs ago? we dun need to be a member to book the wedding package right?

i hold my solemnization at their private lounge, experience is good, coordinator mr david is marvellous!
food wise i cant comment as my is hi-tea
but overall ambience is nice...
i been to their ballroom too, spacious, n pte reception area as it is at basement..

deppster

Hi,

I am very interested in Raffles Town Club.. but all the dates in 2009 already taken up!!. ... anyone wanna change date or got package to let go. .I am interested.

Also, any RTC members? Need help to book date coz members get priority booking...

Pls contact me [email protected]

Thanks a lot.

hellbride

Could be because they just had their bridal fair on the 22nd Sept. I just reserved my dates with them. Meeting their catering executive Hun Leng this Monday. Hope it all goes well.

celinerella

hi hellbride,

u could call their office 63573 387/388/389/326 and ask for judy or david
happy.gif

hellbride

judy dun work there anymore. guek ping is their manager now. im really disappointed by the service provided by their executive but i really like the place. hopefully someone can do damage control.

hellbride

She's the assistant mgr now i think but she's on leave till monday. anyways, ive signed up with holiday inn atrium. RTC just lost a business.. such a waste. I am much more at ease with Atrium then with RTC.
happy.gif

kassandra_chin

Dear ladies, i would like to comment about the excellent service that my hubby and i received from RTC, esp Guen Peng (the catering sales mgr)and the butler (can't really rmb his name; a malay guy). We had our wedding dinner at RTC on 1st Nov 2008. Their service, food and ambience was excellent! We are truly glad that we have chosen RTC. Definately no regret!

kassandra_chin

Hi hi..to my understanding, RTC does not provide complimentary red wine...if you sign up the package during the wedding fair..you may be entitled to 100% free corkage waiver for red wine =)

peg2111

I've survey few clubs and hotels which offers better perks than rtc...but i love rtc's ballroom very much!!!
what to do?

michecwy

is e min 40tables fixed? can bargin anot? Cuz service, food n price seems to be reasonable, but 40 tables is too much for me.

maudrey

hi all,

can anyone share feedback about rtc's package and perks - decor, flower, invitations, favours? i have to do all my research for my wedding dinner online because i'm overseas and won't be home for 6 months. appreciate any feedback you can give me. thanks.

goddesss

i attened a wedding at RTC end of 2007 and it left a good impression on me. very romantic and grand ballrm (altot the food was not v v nice and service was a bit slow)

im looking at RTC for my own banquet this year end...

is the 40tables strict??
anyway to neg. ma? donno can hit anot >.<"

sean_ng

Hi all,
I have the following items for sale from my wedding last Friday.
All items are brand new and only bought few days before my actual day.
Please send me an email at seanngyl@gmail for more details.

1) Martell VSOP, 70cl, duty paid, 8 bottles, $70 each

2) Berri Estates Cabernet Sauvignon, 75cl, duty paid, 22 bottles, $18 each

wenzi

Hi all,

I am going to sign with them for 31st Jan. I understand from guek peng that there will be a wedding fair coming up in april. there will be more perks ~ any of you who wanna book with them, can wait till then..

my brother held his wedding there too.. love the ballroom n suites so much ..

as for service wise, had a few feedback for them.. hope they will improve on my wedding day !

eternity321

Hi Wenzi! Do u know when exactly is the wedding show?
Will it be too early to book for a Dec 2010 wedding?

I am planning to have 20 tables only.. not sure if they cater for it.

wenzi

Bridal Fair on 25 April 2009, Saturday.

I not sure whether is it too early to book for Dec.
You can ask guek peng.. she is a nice and helpful lady ..

Tay Guek Peng (Ms)

Assistant Catering Sales Manager

Raffles Town Club

1 Plymouth Aveune

Singapore 297753

Direct Line: +65 6357 3388

Direct Fax: +65 6357 3358

Email : [email protected]

lovefaith

Hi all,

Any feedback on the dinner banquet food of RTC? How is the Spa suite in comparison to the Straits suite? How is the service of waiters and waitresses? Please kindly advise! Thanks :D

libiya

hi all,

i read on their website that they will have a bridal fair this 25 april. they have $20 off per table. does anyone know their wedding package for 2010???

wenzi

To live (lovefaith) : The food is not bad, Straits suite is bigger, the jaccuzzi/bathtub is in the dressing room, whereas the Spa suite is in the middle of the room... as for the service, based on my brother's wedding experience in 07, i shld say.. still acceptable bah, we did comment to guekpeng for improvement, which we do not want it to happen again in our wedding ask her to take note..
To libiya tan (libiya): u can email or call guekpeng to send u the package for 2010. she has it already
happy.gif