Private Investigator

Chocogal

Best to engage in PI with office and not free Lance PI as they usually cannot provide evidence and you will just be burning money. Professional PI works in a team to continue tracking the target..

ckgal

Best to engage in PI with office and not free Lance PI as they usually cannot provide evidence and you will just be burning money. Professional PI works in a team to continue tracking the target..

I think all licensed Private Investigators have a office.
There are a few with big office and advertise aggressively in newspapers and online but their reputation is like shit. One very notoriously is Kukosai, my friend engage them and he have big office but the service is very unprofessional and just wan money.
I think very important is to get recommendation from people who have hire PI before

Chocogal

Why u say so? Wanna to share and warn others?

PI always say to meet out of office, having last minutes excuse cannot this or very difficult to continue from here etc then throw the ball to me, to continue or not. No reports at all.. no pictures of him even tracking the target.. zero returns.. sounds very convincing, zero results. All he uses is to track with a app phone locator. Which I have access to as well. That's it. All he track for me is whatever I can access to really but I can't be possibly taking pictures myself...

newlife2010

can someone shared what to lookout for when hiring a Private Investigator?

First if all need to make sure have a police licence.
then lookout for a few notorious company which really cant
PI always say to meet out of office, having last minutes excuse cannot this or very difficult to continue from here etc then throw the ball to me, to continue or not. No reports at all.. no pictures of him even tracking the target.. zero returns.. sounds very convincing, zero results. All he uses is to track with a app phone locator. Which I have access to as well. That's it. All he track for me is whatever I can access to really but I can't be possibly taking pictures myself...

I engaged Infinity investigation before and their service was very good.
The Private Investigator got me me very good evidence.

I understand when we do investigation there is no guarantee that everytime they follow sure will have something happen. the PI was diligence and hardworking, however there was time whether to contiue the case or no he will get my permission.

I know my case was difficult and the PI was doing the case base on my input and most of the hours were put to good use.
at the end of the case, he give me video and report that was use in court against my ex.

maybe fir your case there is some misunderstanding.