Precious moments cross stitch!

snowpooher

zonkkie, I'm trying to reduce the file size for Precious Moment cos it is really too big. Your hotmail acct is unable to take it. Will try to finish by this weekend.

brambles, I got the alphalets scanned. Drop me your email and I shall send to you. Need abt 2MB free space in your email.

skylar

Hi Snow,
can u also email to me as well?
[email protected]

alternatively, u can open up ur pix in paint program & then seize it to the smaller size before u upload it here, should be no probs!

thanks!
108485.gif

snowpooher

Hi, pls check if you have rec'd Part I?

Skylar, how do I resize using Paint Program? Not familiar with this program leh cos I'm using Adobe ImageReady.

snowpooher

zonkkie, did you receive Part I? I got a mail failure saying you do not have this email acct.

skylar, make sure your yahoo email is empty now. I sending you Part 2...

pinkdolphin

Hi snowpooher,

can u send me the pattern for:-
"Wishing you road of happiness"
"To have and to hold"
"Wedding Party"
"Couples"

Thank you very muchie!
happy.gif

snowpooher

The lord is the light to happiness
108632.jpg

Puppy love is from above
108633.jpg

Wishing you road of happiness 1
108634.jpg

Bestman
108635.jpg

Bridemaid
108636.jpg

Maid of Honour
108637.jpg

a_k

Hi snowpooher,

sorry for trespassing... i was so amazed by so many beautiful cross stitch. mind asking where u get those instruction? or is it u stitch all urself?

real nice...

snowpooher

AK, a friend of mine bought the book and I scan them. I did some of them for myself as well as wedding gifts for close friends.

Bit, send you the file tomor, me going to sleep Zzzz...

pinkdolphin

Hi morning, snowpooher!
happy.gif

can send me the pattern for "The lord is the light to happiness" when u r free?
this is nice...
happy.gif

Ooh... and also the alphabets pattern. :p
Thank u bery muchie...
happy.gif

snowpooher

Pinkdolphin, Bit, You got mail.

Pinkdolphin, owe you the "The lord is the light to happiness".

Clare, send you the alphabets first. Owe you the rest. Will send to you when free.

lilac_lavender

Morning snowpooher,

the cross-stitches are so amazing and beautifully done up. Can you email me files when you are free? If at all possible, erm ... all of them? Thanks so much. I'm going to start on the cross-stitch!! Still have so many threads left. Thanks, dear

My email addy is [email protected]

pinkdolphin

hi snowpooher, got ur mail! thanks...
no worries, it's ok, take ur time. email "The lord is the light to happiness" to me at ur convenience...
happy.gif

snowpooher

Hi lilac, I hope you don't just want to "owe" the X-Stitch Instructions by asking for all. My purpose is to share the X-Stitch with all PM lovers. I will be sending you the files soon
happy.gif

snowpooher

Hi lilac, just sent you 3 emails for the X-Stitch. Will be sending the rest either tonight or tomorrow morning cos I haven't reduce the file size.

Enjoy stitching!

skylar

Hi Snow!!

So u finally got it all upload up here ya!
You're such a sweetie!!
I have got a PM book myself, some designs are different from yours, will upload it here asap to share with u all when i have the time ya!!

Have u got anything for like motherly love PM? coz me looking for one

108827.gif

snowpooher

Hi skylar, ya... finally... Was finding ways to load them in. Finally found a way
happy.gif

I think I still have others PM design but were in hardcopy, not scanned yet. Perhaps I check my files this weekend?? if I'm free. Mother love series... dun think I hv leh. I think I have one is family one.

skylar

Hi Snow,

Ohh that would be great!! no hurry, pai seh to rush u also, just help me look thru ur hard copy ones to see if there are any ok?

Thanxs!
108832.gif

snowpooher

Hi Skylar, ok, will try to go thr my files... if possible tonite or weekend. I've tight weekends this week. Will try to do so soon. Wait for meeee....

Share yours too leh. See I dun have which designs, then I get from you.
happy.gif

snowpooher

Do I still owe anyone beside those listed below:

Pinkdolphin - "The lord is the light to happiness" (P60)

Clare Woo - "Sealed with a Kiss" (P58)
Clare Woo - "Bride and Groom" (P37)
Clare Woo - "Heaven Bless Your Together" (P56,57)

liliac: Pg 33 to 60

zonkkie: Couldn't get thr your email address

Will try to email you either tonite or tomorrow morning.
happy.gif