Please delete this thread

ah_bb

Chin Leng,

Something wrong somewhere leh, i cant seems to view one of the message that was posted unger Golden Horse Award, it was posted by Angel at 1.42pm on today, 22 mar 2006.

Please help!! I want to read what she had posted to me.

Thank you very much.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eugene,

Done.

Hi Angeline,

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to retrieve the message you were referring to. I think the message was not posted successfully. Only a portion of the message got through and it was not written fully to the system which may result in the situation where you see a brief portion of it on the search results page. It may also be due to other technical reasons which I'm not aware of. I'm sorry that I'm not able to help. You may like to contact Angel directly and ask her about her message to you?

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chendol

Hi Chin Leng,

I think someone is trying to profit from a free voucher. Please delete this thread.

SingaporeBrides.com - Discussion Forum For The Singapore Wedding A Meeting Place For All ROM Couples Lee Hwa Voucher for wedding band

peony2peony

Me too, wish to delete a posting which i shouldnt post but Chin Leng seems to be busy, didnt bother to delete my posting. Thx

cottoncandy7681

Hi Chin Leng,
pls help to delete this thread
happy.gif

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/194/570730.html?1196730035