Parkroyal on Beach Road

jessica09

Dear all BTBs,
if you are considering of picking a good hotel for your wedding banquet, Park royal on beach road is really good.
Our wedding dinner on 07/09/2014, grand ballroom was so beautiful! the lightings etc... nth to complaint about. Most importantly, their food was delicious! Guests compliment on how good it is! Both our parents are pretty happy that we pick the right hotel, thou it's pretty pricey. So do set a side extra cash as guests now a days wont bao a lot. We lost $10k just for the banquet but it's ok. We are glad that everyone loves the dinner.
Be sure to get your credit card n cash ready on that day itself, as u will need to pay right after the dinner. Which is quite unacceptable for me, as my husband was pretty drunk plus we are really tired for the whole day. (Ps, we thought we can pay after a night rest but no.)

mcpig

Dear all BTBs,
if you are considering of picking a good hotel for your wedding banquet, Park royal on beach road is really good.
Our wedding dinner on 07/09/2014, grand ballroom was so beautiful! the lightings etc... nth to complaint about. Most importantly, their food was delicious! Guests compliment on how good it is! Both our parents are pretty happy that we pick the right hotel, thou it's pretty pricey. So do set a side extra cash as guests now a days wont bao a lot. We lost $10k just for the banquet but it's ok. We are glad that everyone loves the dinner.
Be sure to get your credit card n cash ready on that day itself, as u will need to pay right after the dinner. Which is quite unacceptable for me, as my husband was pretty drunk plus we are really tired for the whole day. (Ps, we thought we can pay after a night rest but no.)

Thanks for the update babe! Have booked this hotel for my wedding next year and it's good to see some great updates here ;)
Agnes mentioned that payment will be the following day though, not sure why you were forced to pay on that day itself...

Care to share your selected menu?

jessica09

Thanks for the update babe! Have booked this hotel for my wedding next year and it's good to see some great updates here ;)
Agnes mentioned that payment will be the following day though, not sure why you were forced to pay on that day itself...

Care to share your selected menu?

Hello, for the eight treasure - prawn salad, canto roast duck, fish skin, drunken chicken, maki roll, pacific clam, silver bait and gyoza.
Shark fin in Hokkaido dried scallop, abalone.
Traditional roasted chicken
Deep sea red garoupa in steam Hong kong style
Poached live tiger prawns
Baby abalone in some type of veggies
Mee sua
Hasma

:)
It's good that you check with her cause we assume that we can pay next day which is not feasible.

Emily Chen

Hi everyone! I'm considering parkroyal for my wedding in December but we just started looking as we recently got engaged. Do you normally negotiate for different perks before the confirmation? Perhaps some of you can share what are the possible areas and perks I can try to negotiate for? :)

crazmin

Can anyone share on the additional perks that you negotiated with park royal beach road for a 2015 or 2016 wedding? ;)

Adane

Hello all i am wondering about the perks that we can negotiable about for park royal lunch! Can anyone please also share the package details with me? Thank you in advance !! ;) Pm or email me plsss thank you ;)
[email protected]

Kenlej

Hi All, looking for wedding lunch packages @ PR at Beach road..Can anyone share the additional perks? Also, do they offer the wedding suite for lunch packages? PM me pleaseeee..thankss

Wxmq

Hi graduated parkroyal beach road couples. Anyone of you can share the Chinese version of your invitation card?

Not very keen to use their invitation card but not too sure about the Chinese name for parkroyal hotel at beach road and their address in Chinese.

Wanted to do our own printing.
Thank you in advance.

Starleaf

Hi graduated parkroyal beach road couples. Anyone of you can share the Chinese version of your invitation card?

Not very keen to use their invitation card but not too sure about the Chinese name for parkroyal hotel at beach road and their address in Chinese.

Wanted to do our own printing.
Thank you in advance.
Hmm I think their inserts will write.. if I'm not wrong it's "滨海宾乐雅酒店". I will be using their cards tho.. too lazy to go source for others.. haha

Wxmq

Hmm I think their inserts will write.. if I'm not wrong it's "滨海宾乐雅酒店". I will be using their cards tho.. too lazy to go source for others.. haha

Starleaf, they only have 1 design rite? Juz diff color, red or grey, to choose frm?

Cuz I keep forgetting to ask the coordinator and I really dun wan to call her to ask about the invitation card.

Starleaf

Starleaf, they only have 1 design rite? Juz diff color, red or grey, to choose frm?

Cuz I keep forgetting to ask the coordinator and I really dun wan to call her to ask about the invitation card.
Yup 1 design only but I think ok ba cuz most pple receive card will just put aside and throw away after that.. =X

Serene04

Hello, I'm looking at PR for banquet dinner for end 2016. Anyone can share your package/perks that I can neg for?

Thank you in advance

Sherlin88

Hello, I'm looking at PR for banquet dinner for end 2016. Anyone can share your package/perks that I can neg for?

Thank you in advance

Hi Serene04, I am letting go my ParkRoyal on Beach Road Hotel wedding lunch banquet package on 12 Nov 2016 (Sat). PM me know if you are interested.

small_cia

Hi Brides!

Any BTB for park royal beach road? Any graduated brides from PR who which to share their experience? The food, the ambience and the perks.

Thank you so much! ;)) Interested to find out more.

emer02

Hi Brides!

Any BTB for park royal beach road? Any graduated brides from PR who which to share their experience? The food, the ambience and the perks.

Thank you so much! ;)) Interested to find out more.

Hi, I just signed with park Royal @ Beach Road! The perks and food selections are good. The ballrooms are pillar less, nice with very high ceiling :)

small_cia

Hi, I just signed with park Royal @ Beach Road! The perks and food selections are good. The ballrooms are pillar less, nice with very high ceiling :)

Thank you so much for your reply! ;)) hehe.. what are some of the perks you get? Do you mind sharing? You sign it during the wedding show? When in your AD? ^_^

small_cia

Nope mine is the sky ballroom. I love the grand ballroom too but too bad, the min. table requirement was quite high.. Their ballrooms are really nice after the reno :D

Hi Starleaf! congratulations on your marriage! Hope my message didnt come in too late ;( I am interesting in the Sky ballroom of PR beach Road too! Do you mind sharing some images of how the ballroom look like in the night? I search around but only can find some daylight images ;(

shaun798

Hi all,

We are a young and noob couple thinking of signing with this hotel. Any kind soul can PM us if you managed to negotiate any price discount/extra perks from the standard package?

Thanks in advance for your kind deed :))

Hi all,
We are a young and noob couple thinking of signing with this hotel. Any kind soul can PM us if you managed to negotiate any price discount/extra perks from the standard package?
Thanks in advance for your kind deed :))

Thank you shaun798 for your interest in our wedding package. Not sure if you have spoken to our wedding planners. Our Team are ready to assist you and discuss on your wedding package. Contact us at 6505 5695 or email to [email protected]

Surilee

Planning my wedding next year ...considering PARKROYAL on Beach as my friends attended commented the ballroom is very nice ..pillarless and high ceiling.

Kent0113

Hi emer02,mind sharing your package detail & your experience at PR ?
wanted to hold my wedding at Parkroyal hotel on beach road.

Surilee

Hi Emer02, who is your wedding coordinator, maybe I should contact her. PM me the perks too if is not to troublesome.