Parkroyal at Pickering

nekomeowmeow

Yea! Im with you. But really, it depends on which staff you're coordinating with! If you get a good one, you'll have a different experience. I saw earlier responses in this same thread and the service seemed really good. I guess too bad we coordinated with the "wrong" personnel from Pickering :(

Hope you manage to find a place soon! For me, Conrad is highly recommended. My boss, my colleagues, my friends who have held their weddings there or been too weddings there all had great things to say about it :)

They're really popular and value for $! Act fast!

The last person contacted me is the boss... the catering director... I know there are some nice sales persons like the lady that brought me around the hotel :)

We are still waiting for the almanac :( our next shortlist is Sheraton, but will find few more for backup in case there is no more slot for our date.

I asked for quotation from Conrad before, but their AV system is charged separately, have you calculated how much you need to pay for this?

monatomic

The last person contacted me is the boss... the catering director... I know there are some nice sales persons like the lady that brought me around the hotel :)

We are still waiting for the almanac :( our next shortlist is Sheraton, but will find few more for backup in case there is no more slot for our date.

I asked for quotation from Conrad before, but their AV system is charged separately, have you calculated how much you need to pay for this?

Oh, Sheraton not bad, I went to my bestie's wedding in May, their service and perks are quite commendable. Good to consider.
For Conrad, yes, they charge the AV System for $500, and it is the standard price. My wedding will not require and is not recommended to have alcoholic beverages due to religious reasons, for that, we asked to have the AV system waived in exchange and some added perks like extra night stay at hotel.
But if you're looking at ballrooms, i quite like Conrad's and Pickering's. Concorde can consider too, but the food may not be as good.

nekomeowmeow

Oh, Sheraton not bad, I went to my bestie's wedding in May, their service and perks are quite commendable. Good to consider.
For Conrad, yes, they charge the AV System for $500, and it is the standard price. My wedding will not require and is not recommended to have alcoholic beverages due to religious reasons, for that, we asked to have the AV system waived in exchange and some added perks like extra night stay at hotel.
But if you're looking at ballrooms, i quite like Conrad's and Pickering's. Concorde can consider too, but the food may not be as good.

Oic, thank you for the recommendation I will contact Conrad for site viewing :)

elly_z

I like the hotel very much and it was my first choice from my shortlisted hotels to hold my wedding at 2015. Everything seemed great other than their slow or lack of enthusiasm emails corresponding which was still acceptable for me (well.. I give excuses for them myself, that they might be very busy with other enquiries and such). Happened to know about the wedding workshop from a coordinator when having site visiting in July 2014 (it was my second visit, first was self visiting and me and my SO really like this hotel). After the meeting, we even went directly for the dinner at Lime (the hotel restaurant at 1st level) just for the food tasting.

It wasn't the cheapest package in town or the prettiest hotel we visited. But on that moment we have decided this should be where we will hold our big day. Even though we still haven't fixed our wedding date yet and we know most likely we won't enjoy the perks from the wedding show as by then we still won't able to get the date, yet we really eager to find out more about the packages and see the new 2015 themes. I guessed we are the first few that registered for the show even before Singaporebrides had the listing on the website.

With all the excitement and anticipating we had for the workshop, it ended up with a big disappointment.

As some of you might know it was a paid admission workshop inclusive of sit down lunch. We missed the lunch as we didn't know that we were expected to reach at certain timing. Questions raised and we found out they sent a programme agenda to all registered couple BUT we didn't receive any email about it! We asked for refund, and the initial coordinator that met with us previously in July site visiting ensured us that he will help on this. We trusted him.

At the time when we were leaving with a little disappointment, the catering director came to us and after learning about our situation and we mentioned that we were leaving to get a lunch (it was 3pm+), he offered us to have lunch at Lime while he will explaining about the wedding packages. We mentioned that we have next appointment at 4pm, we were reluctant but in the end we accepted the goodwill (we rushed, but in the end we missed the next appointment).

After all these chains of unhappiness, my SO began sceptical about their service (the previous coordinator we met were not trying to straighten the issue, he talked to for a minute or so, promised about the refund and left us for other customers). To think that I was trying to convince my SO that it was their first workshop and it was norm to have human error in coordinating a big event. At this point, I still truly had confident with them and considered them as first choice.

I emailed the previous coordinator regarding the refund since he was the one assured us about it. But the director replied, he denied that there is a human error on their side and the lunch at Lime was meant for "replacement lunch" so there was no refund will be made.

1. We didn't receive confirmation email after payment (I need to email and check with them)
2. Event time is not mentioned in the email until I checked on Singaporebrides and reconfirm with them
"The timing would be from 11.00am to 4.30pm. Do kindly note that the lunch would be a sit down lunch." - quoted word by word from the email after i reconfirmed the timing
As you can see "11.00am to 4.30pm" is just telling the duration of an event and "sit down lunch" didn't clarify that we need to reach on certain time.
3. No programme agenda being sent and management side didn't review it as their error
4. We were verbally promised about the refund but it was denied
5. We were not told or agreed that the lunch at Lime supposes to be the "replacement lunch" and no refund will be issued after that, it was just their own assumption and on top of it, it caused us to missed our next appointment. If it was being clearly told as an option, we will have the option to accept or reject it.
6. The email reply is less than pleased or even apologetic, they are not even trying to keep us as potential customers.

It is not only about the money but about our disappointment, lost confidence and trust. The luckiest thing is we only spent a little token for the lesson, can you imagine if we have signed up and being tied by the deposit yet received this kind of treatments? How can we assure when few thousands of dollars involved for the actual day?

I am trying to write as neutral as possible even though I can't hide my disappointment on this issue. The experience stated here is truly happened to us and if needed I can show print screen of our email correspondence as the proof. It is up to you to take the risk and engage their so called 5-star hotel service. For us, thanks but no thanks, we are out.

I totally can relate to you with their non-responsive attitude.

I am their confirmed bride by the way, all along the experience was okay until this wedding show. My bf and I wanted to attend the wedding show despite already confirmed with them. We registered and no one sent any confirmation to us. We admit that it's our fault for overlooking that the registration form wasn't attached. If the staff realise, they should have the courtesy to inform us. So we actually sent the registration form immediately when we realise. But no one reply until i have to sent multiple chasers.
We sent the director our feedback and guess what he said? He insisted that the wedding show was targeted at new potential customers and added on saying we can join in after 2.30 pm which will be opened for the public.

Now we are hoping that our wedding doesn't get screwed up by them.

totorochan

I like the hotel very much and it was my first choice from my shortlisted hotels to hold my wedding at 2015. Everything seemed great other than their slow or lack of enthusiasm emails corresponding which was still acceptable for me (well.. I give excuses for them myself, that they might be very busy with other enquiries and such). Happened to know about the wedding workshop from a coordinator when having site visiting in July 2014 (it was my second visit, first was self visiting and me and my SO really like this hotel). After the meeting, we even went directly for the dinner at Lime (the hotel restaurant at 1st level) just for the food tasting.

It wasn't the cheapest package in town or the prettiest hotel we visited. But on that moment we have decided this should be where we will hold our big day. Even though we still haven't fixed our wedding date yet and we know most likely we won't enjoy the perks from the wedding show as by then we still won't able to get the date, yet we really eager to find out more about the packages and see the new 2015 themes. I guessed we are the first few that registered for the show even before Singaporebrides had the listing on the website.

With all the excitement and anticipating we had for the workshop, it ended up with a big disappointment.

As some of you might know it was a paid admission workshop inclusive of sit down lunch. We missed the lunch as we didn't know that we were expected to reach at certain timing. Questions raised and we found out they sent a programme agenda to all registered couple BUT we didn't receive any email about it! We asked for refund, and the initial coordinator that met with us previously in July site visiting ensured us that he will help on this. We trusted him.

At the time when we were leaving with a little disappointment, the catering director came to us and after learning about our situation and we mentioned that we were leaving to get a lunch (it was 3pm+), he offered us to have lunch at Lime while he will explaining about the wedding packages. We mentioned that we have next appointment at 4pm, we were reluctant but in the end we accepted the goodwill (we rushed, but in the end we missed the next appointment).

After all these chains of unhappiness, my SO began sceptical about their service (the previous coordinator we met were not trying to straighten the issue, he talked to for a minute or so, promised about the refund and left us for other customers). To think that I was trying to convince my SO that it was their first workshop and it was norm to have human error in coordinating a big event. At this point, I still truly had confident with them and considered them as first choice.

I emailed the previous coordinator regarding the refund since he was the one assured us about it. But the director replied, he denied that there is a human error on their side and the lunch at Lime was meant for "replacement lunch" so there was no refund will be made.

1. We didn't receive confirmation email after payment (I need to email and check with them)
2. Event time is not mentioned in the email until I checked on Singaporebrides and reconfirm with them
"The timing would be from 11.00am to 4.30pm. Do kindly note that the lunch would be a sit down lunch." - quoted word by word from the email after i reconfirmed the timing
As you can see "11.00am to 4.30pm" is just telling the duration of an event and "sit down lunch" didn't clarify that we need to reach on certain time.
3. No programme agenda being sent and management side didn't review it as their error
4. We were verbally promised about the refund but it was denied
5. We were not told or agreed that the lunch at Lime supposes to be the "replacement lunch" and no refund will be issued after that, it was just their own assumption and on top of it, it caused us to missed our next appointment. If it was being clearly told as an option, we will have the option to accept or reject it.
6. The email reply is less than pleased or even apologetic, they are not even trying to keep us as potential customers.

It is not only about the money but about our disappointment, lost confidence and trust. The luckiest thing is we only spent a little token for the lesson, can you imagine if we have signed up and being tied by the deposit yet received this kind of treatments? How can we assure when few thousands of dollars involved for the actual day?

I am trying to write as neutral as possible even though I can't hide my disappointment on this issue. The experience stated here is truly happened to us and if needed I can show print screen of our email correspondence as the proof. It is up to you to take the risk and engage their so called 5-star hotel service. For us, thanks but no thanks, we are out.

I signed up for this wedding showcase too. And even emailed one of their staff to ask whether they have received my RSVP as I didn't receive any confirmation. She replied and said will sent it to me soon but I didn't hear from her ever since. So, on the day of the event, I reached at 12+pm and only get to eat 2 out of 6 dishes! The staff even told my HTB & I that they have disposed off the previous dishes so they can only serve us the remaining. After that I found out that they forgot to email us and I wasn't the only one because I came across someone who complaint on their FB page as well.

What I can't stomach is they agree to give you a complimentary lunch at Lime 'out of goodwill' as suggested by their catering sales director. But, refused to refund (like what many have said) for the 6 course lunch since the lunch at Lime is considered a 'Replacement Lunch'. It's missing the whole point because what is being served in Lime is different from the 6 course lunch. It's not about being greedy here but more of like not being accurate anymore as the food plays a role in determining which venue to choose as well.

Now the problem is I'm quite pissed with the attitude and service and wouldn't want to risk any hiccups like that on my AD if I were to choose this hotel. However, my HTB is still dead on getting this hotel as he likes the ballroom, food options and overall outlook. We don't have much hotels to choose from as we have only 20 tables and wouldn't want to settle with a 4 stars hotel. If I were to bring up any unhappiness on this hotel, he will say there are no other options. I don't quite like the ceiling decor as it's quite complicated and looks a bit like convention hall setting.

Right now I am looking into GWP but their smaller ballroom might be a little cramped and might be quite expensive since I'm a late 2015/early 2016 BTB :( My budget is not to exceed $1,500/table. Crowned Plaza is too far for me as my relatives all stay in the West like Jurong area incl old folks. Had a few spats with HTB over the venue which is making me very miserable. Moreover, I'm already quite disappointed with the service here already :(

aerosmith

honestly, park royal on pickering is really not worth it in my opinion.. why pay so much for such a hotel? wedding director (ang moh) is very arrogant fyi... if the top is like that, I dun think the staff will allow for much perks... much less be flexible in your request....

Paragon

My preferred dates are all out and left with only Nov'15 :(

Can anyone share on the package and perks??

We did not select them eventually. When we talked to them few months back, the price was 1388++ per table. The perks are more or less the usual... did note that the solemnisation room that comes with the package is rather small. Can seat only about 25 pax. For rom I prefer to have about 40 to 50 guests. And you will need to pay to get another room. Perhaps u can neg this with them.

Hope this helps.

Aly Aly

@Paragon Thank you for the info. thou we're into luncheon hence it's 988++ per table.

Any recommendation on high ceiling ballroom w long march-in aisle?

tulipkiss

Any recent reviews of park royal? I've went for site visit and found the place quite nice (new and modern). However the florals seem very minimal.

monatomic

Any recent reviews of park royal? I've went for site visit and found the place quite nice (new and modern). However the florals seem very minimal.

I am in one of the Singapore bridal fb group. there was a post with 100+ comments on Pickering. The general comments were that turnover rate for hotel coordinator/ banquet manager is very high. Brides who have signed their package in 2014 have changed coordinators for like 4 times etc.
Some comments also mentioned that perks are now less flexible.
I was deciding between Conrad and Pickering last year before booking, Pickering's perks were quite flexible and the coordinator did accede to our requests eventually though it took quite a while for an email reply that was due to us. We didnt feel like the coordinator gave us good vibes so we didn't sign with them in the end.

Agree on the florals. But the ballroom looks pretty good and "green". It's an eco-friendly concept.
Cant find anything on the food though.

Attachments

• pickering1.JPG
    pickering1.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 94
  • pickering2.JPG
    pickering2.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 88

kennethloy

The manager has pretty bad service, I think he left for pan pacific already. The executive, she was also very arrogant. They are also changing florist every now and then and told you not to expect anything if you sign with them! If you can avoid, please avoid.

The manager has pretty bad service, I think he left for pan pacific already. The executive, she was also very arrogant. They are also changing florist every now and then and told you not to expect anything if you sign with them! If you can avoid, please avoid.
Hi @kennethloy ! Thanks for sharing your feedback. Yep I agree that I love the hotel ballroom very much. But the high turnover of their coordinator makes me worried about signing with them. But I couldn't find other hotel that is good for around 20tables..

:) glad u manage to find your ideal venue.. When is your wedding? I hope I can find mine soon. Been stuck in this decision for quite some time already..

Demisnail

Hi all! I have also met up with a coordinator for Pickering. Like the modern look of the place alot. Visited the ballroom on two different occasion. Once was during prep of wedding banquet, and the other was during prep of a corporate event.

What I liked about this place is that there is only a single ballroom so it becomes quite exclusive. However we were quite turned off by the outdoor solemnisation area as it was not very presentable and would look very bare even after all the chairs and tables. In addition, they don't seem to provide alot of flower decorations.

We looked at many hotels and did comparison. To be honest, Pickering menu didn't fare positively for the price that they are charging plus the place seems quite corporate. In addition reading about the high turnover rate makes me quite worried.

monatomic

Hi all! I have also met up with a coordinator for Pickering. Like the modern look of the place alot. Visited the ballroom on two different occasion. Once was during prep of wedding banquet, and the other was during prep of a corporate event.

What I liked about this place is that there is only a single ballroom so it becomes quite exclusive. However we were quite turned off by the outdoor solemnisation area as it was not very presentable and would look very bare even after all the chairs and tables. In addition, they don't seem to provide alot of flower decorations.

We looked at many hotels and did comparison. To be honest, Pickering menu didn't fare positively for the price that they are charging plus the place seems quite corporate. In addition reading about the high turnover rate makes me quite worried.
Yea, recently saw bad reviews about the high turnover rate of hotel staff.
I believe the whole outlook of the hotel is nice. Dont like that the floral decorations are minimal... but it's an eco-friendly concept. Maybe can request for more grass and leaves. LOL
I quite like the building and interiror actually. But the service is worrying.

Yea, recently saw bad reviews about the high turnover rate of hotel staff.
I believe the whole outlook of the hotel is nice. Dont like that the floral decorations are minimal... but it's an eco-friendly concept. Maybe can request for more grass and leaves. LOL
I quite like the building and interiror actually. But the service is worrying.

Hello @monatomic & @Demisnail , did both of u sign up pickering eventually? Im still stuck whether i should sign with them, coz we viewed the hotel 3weeks ago, and did a soft block on our date. Thereafter, the coordinator also didnt follow up with us on whether will we be keen or not.. So its quite worrying..

monatomic

Hello @monatomic & @Demisnail , did both of u sign up pickering eventually? Im still stuck whether i should sign with them, coz we viewed the hotel 3weeks ago, and did a soft block on our date. Thereafter, the coordinator also didnt follow up with us on whether will we be keen or not.. So its quite worrying..

I didn't. Coz I was apprehensive about their service although we really liked the location and building + interior. It feels sleek and comfy. Won't say much about the service though... Delay in email response is just one of it.
We went with Conrad. Not much price difference for lunch. And Conrad was so much better in terms of service. Email response has been fast even to date. They follow up closely and accede to most of our requests.
Do note that Conrad charges extra for LCD projector use as they mention that it's managed by external vendor.

I believe Pickering is high in demand, but they are not able to sustain reasonable service to their customers. That's what I've observed so far..

I didn't. Coz I was apprehensive about their service although we really liked the location and building + interior. It feels sleek and comfy. Won't say much about the service though... Delay in email response is just one of it.
We went with Conrad. Not much price difference for lunch. And Conrad was so much better in terms of service. Email response has been fast even to date. They follow up closely and accede to most of our requests.
Do note that Conrad charges extra for LCD projector use as they mention that it's managed by external vendor.

I believe Pickering is high in demand, but they are not able to sustain reasonable service to their customers. That's what I've observed so far..

Yep, i think Pickering is a hot choice for many couples out there. Because they have got an ideal location, and a good ballroom. Moreover, there is only one ballroom in the hotel, so its really exclusive. I like that almost whole of the ballroom level is urs.. :)

Demisnail

We striked Pickering off the list as the price doesn't justify its branding and its menu (in our opinion). We compared menus across different venues but felt that theirs lacked items that we liked :)

If you are willing to pay that price/ add $50 more for a Sat banquet dinner, you have 90% of the other venues that are available like Mandarin Oriental, etc..

shermianz

oh dear. i went to their wedding workshop today and kinda decided that i want pickering (will only get my dates from geomacer 2 weeks later). with all e reviews here, im having 2nd thoughts

Hi there, went there to attend a small wedding in their conference room. The deco and interior of hotel is 'sleek' and smells 'new' too. Deco was minimal-only floral stands along the aisle. Food was nice, if u're worrying about that. Service was also good, constant changing of plates etc. they are also attentive and polite.

oh dear. i went to their wedding workshop today and kinda decided that i want pickering (will only get my dates from geomacer 2 weeks later). with all e reviews here, im having 2nd thoughts
Hi there! Can share with us what were the perks they gave during the workshop? Thanks!

Ice Seah

Hi all. Me and my HTB really love this hotel. And going for their hotel show. Any review on this hotel? And recommendation on the coordinator?? Thanks. :)

Whopperbar

Hi all BTB, just wanted to give my two cents worth about this hotel and their service.

My fiancé and I went down for a site visit and fell in love with the ballroom and layout of the place generally. We especially loved that it's an eco hotel and the toilets are amazing.

We met with their Senior Catering Sales Manager Stephanie Ong and thought she was quite pleasant as she agreed to give us the wedding show perks and yet maintaining the current price for us if we were to confirm our booking for our wedding in 2018 before the wedding show in March.

Hence, we have decided to go ahead with Park Royal Pickering for our wedding and wrote Stephanie an email on the very day itself to confirm the booking as well as stating the clauses that we would like indicated in the contract / verbalised when we met (about the perks).

Two days passed and Stephanie didn't bother replying our email. Decided to SMS her as well and was ignored once again. So we called her in the noon and she finally responded saying her boss isn't around for her to give us a confirmation on the perks she promised so she didn't reply our email.

Alarm bells were already ringing for the lousy excuse she gave about not replying us.

We decided to give her a chance since we really liked the place. Another three days passed and she finally replied our email and let me quote her, "I am sorry that I will not be able to obtain $1188.00++ rate for your wedding on XX XXX 2018 in view if the potential losses we may have confirmed with another couple on the same date; the rest of the perks for the upcoming wedding show will still be applicable."

Hold up.. what do you mean you cannot give us the rate you initially promised if we signed up before the wedding show? Over promising and not being able to fulfil, yet shows no remorse for lack of engagement.. tsk tsk. She is really irresponsible to say the least.

We proceeded to ask for her boss' contact details so we could liaise with her directly. But obviously Stephanie didn't want to give us her contact details and kept saying she wanted to call us for the miscommunication to which I refused. She should already have my contact number because we texted her and called her before. If she didn't save it, what does it say about her business sense? Not saving a potential customer's contact details. It sure speaks a lot about her.

To add on, she didn't take a pen or paper out to write down our requests when we met. A poor show of presentation I'd say. Before I digress any further, I'll go back to the email correspondence we had. I of course refused to give her my number for any clarification as well as both my fiancé and I heard her loud and clear on the day we met about the perks she could promise if we signed before the wedding show.

I was also really upset to even speak to her not because of the additional 50++ that we had to fork out per table but it was the fact that she lacked engagement right from the start and did not seem to help us at all. It felt like we were really betrayed because we had our heart set on Pickering but yet such unforeseen circumstances had to occur!

Our emails went back and forth for the next couple of days with her refusing to furnish her boss' contact details. My fiancé then called her and she did not want to entertain him at all. Instead she said her boss will call us instead that very morning.

Surprise surprise, her boss didn't call us all morning or noon as well. It was only until my fiancé called the Duty Manager of the hotel who promised to get Stephanie's boss, the Director to call us back by hook or crook on the day itself, that she finally called us to apologise.

The Director Jamie was apologetic and agreed that Stephanie's email was unprofessional and I couldn't agree more. Are we not potential customers who were already going to sign the contract with your hotel? It was you who backed out on your words and made things turn sour!

Having read many bad reviews about Pickering, we still decided to go ahead and take a site visit and did not expect to get so unlucky with Stephanie as some people experienced good service as well.

After speaking to my friends about my experience, one of my friends told me what she witnessed when she attended her cousin's wedding at Pickering. Two weddings were held at the same time and the bride of the other wedding she didn't attend was so pissed, she didn't even change out of her wedding gown before screaming at the hotel management! My friend's cousin on the other hand was pissed too but she got changed before going down to scold the staff as well.

On hindsight, we should have heeded the advice from the forums because of the horrible experience with Pickering we hope nobody has to go through!

Another place you BTBs can consider is Crowne Plaza Hotel. The Assistant Director Adrian Wong is very straightforward and replies promptly. He is very engaging and enthusiastic with your queries. The ballroom is similar to Pickering as well since they used the same architect.

Also, Grand Shanghai would have been perfect if we didn't have that many tables because of the weird layout they have. The ambience is really good with good wedding perks as well! Food is really good too so it's really a pity especially if you're into oriental themes. The restaurant manager David is perfect too with his know-how of the place and everything about the wedding.

So a word of advice, if you do not think your coordinator is good, find another hotel. Some other place will definitely meet your expectations and the service will be even better. Just have an open mind and keep many options in mind.

It is suffice to say, no thank you very much Park Royal Pickering. I would not want to let someone so incapable run my wedding and potentially ruin the biggest day of my life. Coupled with her lack of engagement and readiness to toss you, a potential customer aside just because her hotel may suffer a minute loss of 50++ per table.

With banquet prices increasing yearly, I do not think the hotel is making any significant losses at all! They are only leveraging on the fact that couples have no choice but to hold a banquet when wedding bells ring and making lucrative money from that!

Good luck and I hope you manage to find a perfect wedding venue!

Ice Seah

Hi.. Any recent feedback on Parkroyal Pickering?

Hi, I've booked this hotel and my wedding is nearing. My coordinator is good and friendly. She on the ball and will email me to ask for meetup when the date is nearing. The location is good and the food also not bad. Hope this help. :)

Ice Seah

Hi Ice
I read reviews about Stephanie. Is she your coordinator too?
TIA.

Yup. She is my coordinator. I booked the hotel one year back. During wedding show, her queue was so long. Everyone wanted her to be the coordinator. Personally I feel she is good and nice to talk to. But pickering hotel is quite restrictive and atas feel. So is understandable that I can't nego much favour out from her. But she still honest with me and do her best for me.

Ice Seah

I've just graduated last week!! Have very very good response from my guest on the food. They all are surprise with the birdnest as dessert and mentioned the food portion is huge and the food is nice. My banquet manager, Andrew and coordinator, Stephanie are very good and on ball with their job. Stephanie is someone good to talk with and won't give empty promises. Initially, the food tasting was bad, and had many comments. Stephanie took note on all the comment and even spend time to key it down in table format and email to us as a reference. Thanks to her, our food came out to be good during our wedding day. Except I think the duck was abit hard.

Andrew was very nice by guiding us throughout the wedding and even stay back to ensure the food is being sent to our room. The services from the staff was good as well.

I do have a free flow of canapes, however it was abit disappointing as the canapes was not serve fast enough to entertain my guest.

So other than the canapes, everything was good. We had a very enjoyable time from the day we booked the banquet till our Actual Day. I strongly recommend this hotel, for the banquet hall, the food, the room and also the Lime Restaurant Breakfast. :) Oh and also my coordinator, Stephanie!