Outdoors wedding

SunshineChoo

Hi,

My Partner has always been keen to do an outdoor wedding to follow a more western style, but i'm afraid that the weather in singapore is already so hot, its just not conducive for a wedding.

we are looking at several locations and trying to find ideas...

any one has any outdoor location that might be good? and how do you keep the crowd in good spirits for an outdoor where its so hot even in the morning?

Thanks in advance for your tips and advice!

xellos

I was sourcing for outdoor before i finally settled at hotel.
I went to Sel bistro (Rochester) - Parking problems (More like garden wedding) (65-120 comes w diff selection)
Suburbia Sentosa - they have a nice romantic lawn to do ROM together w your dinner (85-120 comes w diff selection)
1-Twenty-Six (EAst Coast) - Nice place to chill at night, able to do beach wedding. (150per pax after GST/ Svc Charge)
Mount faber jewel box - (But I rather take hotel becos their price is closed to 150per pax after GST/ Svc Charge)
Halia - SBG

joyax

I had my wedding reception at Jewel Box two weeks ago. Small party (just 40+). I was initially planning to hold the solemnization at their garden but in the end decided to have a church ceremony. When we got to Jewel Box we just took some photos at the garden around the bell. It was quite humid so I kept the photo-taking session short.

I just posted my review of their event in another thread:

http://singaporebrides.com/weddingforum/threads/the-jewel-box-at-mt-faber.5280/page-2#post-1586826

SunshineChoo

Thanks!!! Will know what not to do le!

I had my wedding reception at Jewel Box two weeks ago. Small party (just 40+). I was initially planning to hold the solemnization at their garden but in the end decided to have a church ceremony. When we got to Jewel Box we just took some photos at the garden around the bell. It was quite humid so I kept the photo-taking session short.

I just posted my review of their event in another thread:

http://singaporebrides.com/weddingforum/threads/the-jewel-box-at-mt-faber.5280/page-2#post-1586826

tulipkiss

Have you decided on ur wedding venue? :)
Otherwise can try Flower Field Hall at Gardens by the Bay. It's garden theme (of cos!) and air-conditioned.