Outdoor Photoshoot Locations

baby_2

972723.jpg
972724.jpg
972725.jpg

OOppsss... Chelrac I'm afraid that I hv to correct you that this location is not Punggol Lalang Field.

Hi, Vaquita & Jojohann I have send you a PM, hope it help ^-^

zhuge_liang

Hi Baby,
tat's your photo?! OMG! is awesome! I'm kinda bird about all wedding stuffs... but could you share with me which bridal you took and where's this place?

happycake

Hi all, anyone went to Singapore Yacht Club for wedding photoshoot? Can you share your experience or photos if possible? I am thinking if i should go there or just Sentosa's beach (since both has sea and sunset view). Gotta make the trip worthwhile cos i am a non-member and have to pay to get in.

dacylet

baby> mind telling me where is the location? Thanks

jacasser> have you managed to find the location of the picture?

ivan_hazel

Hi there, I am having my ps on 1st jul and need some help here. Is it been confirmed that the wooden swing at Hortpark has been removed? and may i know if anyone knows where is the exact location and directions to get to the swing location?

Many thanks for the help!

ahgirlie

Hi, may i know the post by Baby (baby_2) on the lalang photoshot, where is it??

doing my photoshooting nxt mth...
sad.gif

thanks!

wilovjo

hi, i noe the hortpark swing location but i still looking for a better swing location.. the swing near hortpark is actually behind hortpark at canterbury road, look to ur left while driving u will see the field and the swing.

anyone still got any swing location other den hortpark?

momoiro

anyone knows where got old playground (as in those tiled n sandy kind) for photoshoot? was thinking if those old merry go round playground was still ard?

shuyen

Hi Jacyln,

The old concrete dragon playground can be found in Toa Payoh. It still entertains the kids there.
It can be found at Blk 28, Toa Payoh Lorong 6.

Hope it helps.

momoiro

Hi shuyen,

thanks for the info =)
do u guys wonder where got those merry go round? as in those metal base kind. i think it would be really nice to take pics there...

baby_2

1393641.jpg
1393642.jpg
1393643.jpg

<font color="#FAAC58">Hi Baby,
tat's your photo?! OMG! is awesome! I'm kinda bird about all wedding stuffs... but could you share with me which bridal you took and where's this place?</font>

<font color="#58fa58">Hi Baby,
May i now know the place also?
Thanks.</font>

<font color="#BE81F7">Hi, may i know the post by Baby (baby_2) on the lalang photoshot, where is it??
doing my photoshooting nxt mth... :-(
thanks!.</font>

dear all, I've sent you guys an email.
Cheers!

baby_2

1447549.jpg
1447550.jpg
1447551.jpg

<font color="#008B8B">hi baby,
may i noe the place to the above pic as well? </font>

<font color="#800080">Hi baby, can you please let me know how could i get to the above place in ur pic for my photoshoot as well. Thanks. </font>

<font color="#EE0000">Hi baby,
I am interested to know the location too. Please email me at [email protected] - Many thanks!</font>

<font color="#555555">Hi Baby,
I'm interested to know the location too. Can you kindly please email me the location? Thanks. My email is [email protected]. Thanks </font>

<font color="#660000">Hi Baby,
Can send me the location too. Thanks a lot...My email is [email protected]</font>

Dear all, I've sent you guys an email.
Cheers!

scentified

Anyone know where to find old bookstores, or anywhere with those old bookshelves? Too bad the old National Library is gone....