Oct 2016 BTB

Clzh

I'm about the same as u! Settled banquet, mua, deco, emcee, save the date and pre wed shoot. Now settling the photo layout and invitation cards printing, gdl, solemnizer and alo nitty gritty details!
Have u sent out save the date? I thought may is a bit late for pre wed shoot.. remember to chase for the album thereafter. I heard some btb took months to get the album!
Wa you're so fast! Even took pre wed photos alr! I haven't send out save the date! How did you send it?? I kind of regret choosing may for pre wed cos of the weather now... So hot!

jas1207

Wa you're so fast! Even took pre wed photos alr! I haven't send out save the date! How did you send it?? I kind of regret choosing may for pre wed cos of the weather now... So hot!
I sent via whatsapp individually. Maybe u can start working on yr save to date! Half a year more.. I took my pre wed shoots in taiwan so slightly earlier cos I'm worried of the time it will take for the album to be completed and sent over..

Clzh

I sent via whatsapp individually. Maybe u can start working on yr save to date! Half a year more.. I took my pre wed shoots in taiwan so slightly earlier cos I'm worried of the time it will take for the album to be completed and sent over..
Icic! Looks like I have to send out save the date soon! All the best for the rest of your planning!

octobride

I'm left with

Photoshoot
Wedding cards invites
GDL
Bridesmaid/groomsmen outfits
Mother/MIL gowns
Wedding car rental
Table seating arrangements
Meet the parents session
ROM (during June)

What else? Still got those small lil things like reception decors, angbao box...etc

octobride

I send it individually by whatsapp too. There are free templates available online if you don't want to use your real photos. Very nice too! Did mine there!

jas1207

Icic! Looks like I have to send out save the date soon! All the best for the rest of your planning!
Thank you! I use weddingpaperie.com to do up my save the date. U can also check out their designs. All the best to your planning too!!

me me :)

am also a zwedding bride.. anyone knows when they will release the new gowns for selection?
My PS is scheduled in mid july.

I think their next release will most probably be just before our wedding.. About Aug or Sept.. By then you want to change gown got to top up a few hundred.. Don't think it's worth it..

estherwel

I'm a 2nd oct Btb (AD), 2nd sept (ROM)

Things that are done:
-Banquet (ROM/AD)
-MUA (ROM/AD)
-Emcee (AD)
-Pre Wed Photoshoot
-PG & VG (ROM/AD)
-JP (AD)

Things NOT done yet:
-Select Photos
-Gowns (ROM/AD)
-Bridemaids clothes & gifts
-Banquet details eg: Ballroom theme

Counting down: 4 more months to ROM, 5 more months to AD.

PingpongahGOGO

Any fengshui master to introduce, im not going very traditional and hassle, however im looking at date as alot ppl mentioned that tea ceromony if its not right date will chiong until our parents.

neither am i doing any an chuang, guo da li, comb hair etc. main point is, not to chiong until our parents lol and of course to bao an bao only and a small solemnize party wedding.
help~
my friend introduce Master long, but seems like havet o go thru all the procedure of fetching, guo da li etc.

Clzh

So quiet here. What are the October BTBs up to?
4 months more for us :)
Wow 4 more months! Didn't realize it's nearing soon. Hahaha I'm left with guo Da Li, choosing of wedding photos, AD fitting, printing of invitation cards... Don't think there's anything else to do right? Hahaha

Any fengshui master to introduce, im not going very traditional and hassle, however im looking at date as alot ppl mentioned that tea ceromony if its not right date will chiong until our parents.

neither am i doing any an chuang, guo da li, comb hair etc. main point is, not to chiong until our parents lol and of course to bao an bao only and a small solemnize party wedding.
help~
my friend introduce Master long, but seems like havet o go thru all the procedure of fetching, guo da li etc.

I think once you consult for one thing.. It will be for everything already..

octobride

Wow 4 more months! Didn't realize it's nearing soon. Hahaha I'm left with guo Da Li, choosing of wedding photos, AD fitting, printing of invitation cards... Don't think there's anything else to do right? Hahaha

Same same! But photoshoot only next month. haha. How about wedding car?

Clzh

Same same! But photoshoot only next month. haha. How about wedding car?
Your ps next month can get photos ready in time? Cos usually chinese 7th mth not suppose to do anything right? Might rent wedding car or use my bro-in-law's!

octobride

Your ps next month can get photos ready in time? Cos usually chinese 7th mth not suppose to do anything right? Might rent wedding car or use my bro-in-law's!

The BS said can wor. Well... I got no choice as I can only take leave during July. During my PS, it's not lunar 7th month yet ma... Even if it is, also no choice. Either you do it or you don't.

Some BS can churn out the photos within a week.. So shouldn't be a problem.. Always remember that if they can earn money from shot-gun marriages, they sure can do it fast.. Lol.

Clzh

The BS said can wor. Well... I got no choice as I can only take leave during July. During my PS, it's not lunar 7th month yet ma... Even if it is, also no choice. Either you do it or you don't.
I see! No choice lor like that.. But anyway, enjoy your ps! You chose anywhere to take photos?

octobride

Some BS can churn out the photos within a week.. So shouldn't be a problem.. Always remember that if they can earn money from shot-gun marriages, they sure can do it fast.. Lol.

Wow! I've never thought of that before leh! Is they want or don't want only right?
I have asked them is July too late, they said they will do it for me.

I see! No choice lor like that.. But anyway, enjoy your ps! You chose anywhere to take photos?

Thanks dear!
I am thinking of Hort Park, the white building (i not sure where it is but alot of couples PS there) and also those old school shop houses along ann siang road. But only can choose 2 places for outdoor :(

Clzh

Wow! I've never thought of that before leh! Is they want or don't want only right?
I have asked them is July too late, they said they will do it for me.

Thanks dear!
I am thinking of Hort Park, the white building (i not sure where it is but alot of couples PS there) and also those old school shop houses along ann siang road. But only can choose 2 places for outdoor :(
Hort park is nice! All the best and have fun!

Clzh

Thanks dear! Any tips on what to expect during PS?
Bring your slipper! For me, I travel around in slipper. Only wear my heels when needed! Some shots I even take with slipper on, cos my gown is long enough to hide it. Hahah spare my feet the pain... Good to have oil blotter paper too cos outdoor shoot prone to have oil on the face. Don't wipe your face if you have oil or perspire, cos it will ruin the makeup. Just dab the tissue paper/ oil blotter on your face.

octobride

Octobride.. I think you can have up to 3 outdoor places I think?? You signed with Z wedding right?

Digio! They only allow 2 outdoors!

Bring your slipper! For me, I travel around in slipper. Only wear my heels when needed! Some shots I even take with slipper on, cos my gown is long enough to hide it. Hahah spare my feet the pain... Good to have oil blotter paper too cos outdoor shoot prone to have oil on the face. Don't wipe your face if you have oil or perspire, cos it will ruin the makeup. Just dab the tissue paper/ oil blotter on your face.

Okay!
My BS co-ordinator say i need wear very high heels to match HTB's height. Hear liao very sian. I think is for photo taking purpose only. AD should not need.

Clzh

Digio! They only allow 2 outdoors!

Okay!
My BS co-ordinator say i need wear very high heels to match HTB's height. Hear liao very sian. I think is for photo taking purpose only. AD should not need.
My coordinator also said I need to wear very high one cos our height diff also a lot... But I play cheat a bit and tip toed in slipper for some shots! Hahaha

octobride

My coordinator also said I need to wear very high one cos our height diff also a lot... But I play cheat a bit and tip toed in slipper for some shots! Hahaha

Haha! Idea ah! But even if I tiptoe i think also cannot match. so I rather buy heels.
Btw JB got alot of bling bling shoes suitable for wedding :)

Serene04

So quiet here. What are the October BTBs up to?
4 months more for us :)
I am also 15 Oct bride :)
So far I have finished my prewed shoot, banquet booked, emcee, VG and PG settled GDL bought, actual day gown just confirmed yesterday
Still thinking if I should sent out the save-the-date. My friends say its too early but I think Oct is a very hot month.

Any other things that need to be done? :confused:

octobride

I am also 15 Oct bride :)
So far I have finished my prewed shoot, banquet booked, emcee, VG and PG settled GDL bought, actual day gown just confirmed yesterday
Still thinking if I should sent out the save-the-date. My friends say its too early but I think Oct is a very hot month.

Any other things that need to be done? :confused:

Hihi! Finally somebody here same AD as me... :D
My save the dates are sent out last month, via whatsapp. I don't think it's too early, we're only left with 4 months.

You bought the GDL items and store at home already? Ok that's abit too early... :p

How about wedding car? Brother/sisters outfits?

Serene04

Hihi! Finally somebody here same AD as me... :D
My save the dates are sent out last month, via whatsapp. I don't think it's too early, we're only left with 4 months.

You bought the GDL items and store at home already? Ok that's abit too early... :p

How about wedding car? Brother/sisters outfits?
I have order the GDL and Hui Li items but we will only collect a few days before GDL.

My htb manage to borrow from a friend so we saved on that part :D
My bridesmaid already set a group chat, they will meet and buy their clothes together

Now abit confused, not sure if there is any other things I need to do :(

octobride

I have order the GDL and Hui Li items but we will only collect a few days before GDL.

My htb manage to borrow from a friend so we saved on that part :D
My bridesmaid already set a group chat, they will meet and buy their clothes together

Now abit confused, not sure if there is any other things I need to do :(

Me haven't set up group chat. Maybe end of this month.
How about Emcee? Reception table decors? Xi Bing?

I also don't know what else to do...

missykimberly

hello! Any btb having luncheon and did up their AD schedule? I'm having a really hard time coming out with the schedule. it seems like everything is so rush!

hello! Any btb having luncheon and did up their AD schedule? I'm having a really hard time coming out with the schedule. it seems like everything is so rush!
Hi, I am doing a luncheon too and having headache with the schedule too as I am also doing my ROM before the banquet and my HTB and I live far from each other. Still trying to fit the time line

missykimberly

Hi, I am doing a luncheon too and having headache with the schedule too as I am also doing my ROM before the banquet and my HTB and I live far from each other. Still trying to fit the time line
Ya me too. My ROM is at 11. Initially I wanted to do all tea ceremony at hotel. Like htb pick me up and str to the hotel. But in the end htb side wants us to go back to his place first. I'm afraid there's not enough time :(