Oct 2016 BTB

Ya I saw. But even if there's bad review they also won't put on YouTube ma.
My bro and SIL took up a package with Z Wedding 2 years back. SIL was told to top up $700-900 per gown if she wants to select the new arrivals. Thing is, she was told to come back for gown re-selection in Sept (the wedding was in Dec) cos they'll be newer ones. She only knew about the top up AFTER she took her pick. I found it sneaky.

I intend to take Bqueens bridal studio, and planning to takeaway the gatecrash. Just wanna have a simpler day and no need to coordinate bridesmaid outfit :p
I signed up with Bqueens about a month ago. Kinda tired of all the bridal studio browsing and my girlfriend highly recommended them so I went. The lady who attended to me is Valent. She wasn't pushy or unhappy even after I told her I'd like to consider the package. Signed up after I went there 3 times.

cherriberri

My bro and SIL took up a package with Z Wedding 2 years back. SIL was told to top up $700-900 per gown if she wants to select the new arrivals. Thing is, she was told to come back for gown re-selection in Sept (the wedding was in Dec) cos they'll be newer ones. She only knew about the top up AFTER she took her pick. I found it sneaky.

how much was her original package?

joyfoo

Hi girls

I'm an Oct 16 btb too! Nice to see all of you here!

Would like to check with you all how many months in advance should we be sending out the RSVP?

I am planning to send out maybe around Jan/Feb 16 so that my guests would have ample time to make plans

hahaha but I'm not sure if i'm like too kiasu anot. I'm afraid if send out a few months before the wedding date maybe some guests might have holidays plans already :(

Haha please feel free to share your views with me! Thanks!

chriswee

Hi all,
I'm a Oct 29 BTB..
Nice to meet all of u all...
I have not chosen my gowns yet..

Am thinking of bridal veil, Rico Mona or Dang Bridal...
But have not gone to any of them...

Any nice suggestions?

mandylove

Hi girls

I'm an Oct 16 btb too! Nice to see all of you here!

Would like to check with you all how many months in advance should we be sending out the RSVP?

I am planning to send out maybe around Jan/Feb 16 so that my guests would have ample time to make plans

hahaha but I'm not sure if i'm like too kiasu anot. I'm afraid if send out a few months before the wedding date maybe some guests might have holidays plans already :(

Haha please feel free to share your views with me! Thanks!

Hey I'm also planning to send save the date in Feb or maybe early March. You're not the only kiasu one!!!

Cheryl Lee

hi, im a 28 oct bride, going for gown fittings soon.
anything tips to take note of?

for bridesmaid dresses, i heard love bonito is good

jas1207

Ladies! Anyone tried or signed with DreamWedding? They seems good but I like to hear some experience reviews?
I signed with dream wedding! I haven't tried on any gowns but so far the service is quite good. Pretty satisfied with ivy's service till now.

gladyszzl

I signed with dream wedding! I haven't tried on any gowns but so far the service is quite good. Pretty satisfied with ivy's service till now.

Hi @jas1207 do you sign for the Pre wedd or AD package? We only looking at AD. Will you be able to share with me the package you sign up? Thanks

jas1207

Hi @jas1207 do you sign for the Pre wedd or AD package? We only looking at AD. Will you be able to share with me the package you sign up? Thanks
Mine is ad only. I signed tgt with taiwan bs which I think they used to collaborate. Mine is nt very comprehensive cos we signed quite on impulse but we went back to add e make up etc. Total about 3 plus k for gowns, make up, car deco and corsage. Nt sure if it's ex..

gladyszzl

Mine is ad only. I signed tgt with taiwan bs which I think they used to collaborate. Mine is nt very comprehensive cos we signed quite on impulse but we went back to add e make up etc. Total about 3 plus k for gowns, make up, car deco and corsage. Nt sure if it's ex..

I see... Have you seen their dresses in the shop?

Visited BOWS yesterday and bluejay quote me for evening gown and tea dress and 1 make up only at $1200. I haven seen their gown but we were rather attracted to the price. Seems really budget. But most of their good reviews are pre wedd photo in Taiwan nothing on AD so far. I'm also worry to sign on impulse. You reminded me I have to ask for corsage etc.

I

jas1207

I see... Have you seen their dresses in the shop?

Visited BOWS yesterday and bluejay quote me for evening gown and tea dress and 1 make up only at $1200. I haven seen their gown but we were rather attracted to the price. Seems really budget. But most of their good reviews are pre wedd photo in Taiwan nothing on AD so far. I'm also worry to sign on impulse. You reminded me I have to ask for corsage etc.

I
Nope, I haven't seen their dresses. But is 1 make up enough? What about white gown?

gladyszzl

Nope, I haven't seen their dresses. But is 1 make up enough? What about white gown?

I won't have the customary in the day so morning HTB will pick me up then we will leave for the ROM & dinner venue, some photo takings before that then to Solemnize follow by tea and dinner. So basically is tea dress and night gown.

The original package was for white and evening gown, i change to tea dress. But the package is quite worth when we esquire at the BOW. AD full package with flowers, corsage, and Photographer is less than $3k. Include 2 makeups and hair, also trial make up.

We just sign since we thought the price is good also so we can move on from here.

Still good luck for choosing your dresses later!

suunfflower

Hi, mine is on 15 oCT 16... just a question.... is it too early to buy a evening dress for the wedding banquet now? am i being kiasu?

suunfflower

ahh.. thanks... that's reassuring....

On a separate note, anyone has any references for rental of evening gown/dress.. don't want to spend too much, nice, classy gown/dress will do...

gabrielles

Im DECEMEBER BTB!!! :)))
IN the meantime, deciding to book with THE PIXIE BOX for planning and styling they also do florals. And Multifolds for photography. Bought my gown online and its on the way dont know if will fit. time to lose some weight.

Jaslyn Chua

i found my videographer + photographer @ $1888. unlimited shots and best thing is, don't have surcharge to come earlier than 7am. i reasonable price

jas1207

I won't have the customary in the day so morning HTB will pick me up then we will leave for the ROM & dinner venue, some photo takings before that then to Solemnize follow by tea and dinner. So basically is tea dress and night gown.

The original package was for white and evening gown, i change to tea dress. But the package is quite worth when we esquire at the BOW. AD full package with flowers, corsage, and Photographer is less than $3k. Include 2 makeups and hair, also trial make up.

We just sign since we thought the price is good also so we can move on from here.

Still good luck for choosing your dresses later!
Yours is better than mine! Mine abt 3k but doesn't include pg and trial make up.

octobride

Hello everybody!
Oct 15 bride here! :D

Booked wedding dinner already, so the next step will be Bridal packages. Anyone have any good bridal shops to intro? I'm a plus size BTB btw!

octobride

Just some questions:

1. How early should we inform friends/family about the date?
2. When to send out invites?

The wedding banquet manager said food testing and selection of wedding cards are on the same day together - 3 months before AD. Is that too late?

jas1207

I sent to my relatives to test water whether they like the save the date photo during Christmas. I may give to htb relatives during CNY.. Lol.
Wow!! That's early! Did u use yr pre wed photo? I'm only taking my prewed in Feb. Hopefully e studio allow me to take a photo of 1 pic I like so I can use as save e date. Initially I thought of sending out in may... do u think it's too late?

Wow!! That's early! Did u use yr pre wed photo? I'm only taking my prewed in Feb. Hopefully e studio allow me to take a photo of 1 pic I like so I can use as save e date. Initially I thought of sending out in may... do u think it's too late?

I didn't use my pre wed photos. I'm only taking my pre wed photos in May.. I used one of my holiday photos. :)

I didn't use my pre wed photos. I'm only taking my pre wed photos in May.. I used one of my holiday photos. :)

jas1207

I thought of using hols pic but thought pre wed photos may look better.. n my hols pic are unglam wefies. Haha. If e bs doesn't allow me to take a photo I'll resort to using hols pic. Have u settled yr jp and invited yr sisters? A bit stressed now.. I started early but I think I slack too much in between.

I thought of using hols pic but thought pre wed photos may look better.. n my hols pic are unglam wefies. Haha. If e bs doesn't allow me to take a photo I'll resort to using hols pic. Have u settled yr jp and invited yr sisters? A bit stressed now.. I started early but I think I slack too much in between.

I just left finding 1 more person as my sisters and left car rental of the AD.. The rest are settled already. I didn't use a wefie photo.. We put the camera on timer and walked a distance away to take pic so we have surroundings to put details in it..

Is this a need? Is word of mouth or by sending a message enough?

It's not a need.. Lol. I just did it for fun because I had nothing better to do and was bored. I'm only giving relatives and not friends.

you can just do a fb invite for your wedding So that you know whether ppl are coming or not. :)

octobride

It's not a need.. Lol. I just did it for fun because I had nothing better to do and was bored. I'm only giving relatives and not friends.

you can just do a fb invite for your wedding So that you know whether ppl are coming or not. :)

Actually during this CNY is the best time to announce. Heehee... Give them about 8 months notice. hahaha

Actually during this CNY is the best time to announce. Heehee... Give them about 8 months notice. hahaha

Haha. Yes. Because Natas fair and travel revolution fair is coming up in end Feb and beginning March. Before they go book their holidays.. Stop them from booking!!! Hahahaha

I just left finding 1 more person as my sisters and left car rental of the AD.. The rest are settled already. I didn't use a wefie photo.. We put the camera on timer and walked a distance away to take pic so we have surroundings to put details in it..

Wow, u have done so much. Now I am starting to feel a bit of the heat hehe...
Have u also settle JP?
I have not invited my jie Mei-ss too

Wow, u have done so much. Now I am starting to feel a bit of the heat hehe...
Have u also settle JP?
I have not invited my jie Mei-ss too

My bf and i are kiasu ppl. Because we don't want to rush towards the end..

We soft booked jp as its more than 3 months in advance.

octobride

Dear all,

Bridal package is cheaper or ownself find photographer,MUA,rental gown/suit...etc. for pre-wedding shoot?

I like the pre-wedding shoots by Pixioo but seems like they don't even provide photo album?