My Dream Wedding

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
4019.jpg

4018.jpg

4017.jpg

4016.jpg

Behind the scene of our lovely customer

My Dream Wedding provides a dream-like concept for bride and groom, to capture the precious moment for memories. #SGbrides #KoreaStyleshooting #BehindTheScene

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
4861.jpg

Sneak Peek into a local renowned influencer, @NaomiNeo’s Korean themed Photoshoot
Latest Studio Setting Preview
Exclusive Perks including Actual Day Gown Rental at only *S$380!

Visit us at Booth F2 at the Blissful Outdoor Wedding Show (BOWS) between 11-13 October 2019 to enjoy the privilege! We welcome pre-fair inquiry to secure an appointment spot too!

My Dream Wedding @ BOWS
: Booth F2
: 11th - 13th October
⏰: 12pm - 10pm
: 170 River Valley Road, Fort Canning MRT Exit A (beside Liang Court)
Admission is free. *Terms & conditions apply.

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
4862.jpg

A big shout-out to one of Singapore’s youngest and renowned influencer, Naomi Neo, for appointing My Dream Wedding - Singapore as the team behind her Korean themed PWS session! Her keen sense of style and candid personality coupled with the MDW’s extensive gown collections and professionalism, brought about a series that exude both style and fun!My Dream Wedding believes that every love story is unique and definitely deserving of bespoke experience throughout the photography journey, radiating couple’s individuality and encapsulate the essence of each love story. We have done so for dear Naomi, so what are you waiting for?

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
4863.jpg

A big shout-out to one of Singapore’s youngest and renowned influencer, Naomi Neo, for appointing My Dream Wedding - Singapore as the team behind her Korean themed PWS session! Her keen sense of style and candid personality coupled with the MDW’s extensive gown collections and professionalism, brought about a series that exude both style and fun! My Dream Wedding believes that every love story is unique and definitely deserving of bespoke experience throughout the photography journey, radiating couple’s individuality and encapsulate the essence of each love story. We have done so for dear Naomi, so what are you waiting for?

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
4864.jpg

A big shout-out to one of Singapore’s youngest and renowned influencer, Naomi Neo, for appointing My Dream Wedding - Singapore as the team behind her Korean themed PWS session! Her keen sense of style and candid personality coupled with the MDW’s extensive gown collections and professionalism, brought about a series that exude both style and fun! My Dream Wedding believes that every love story is unique and definitely deserving of bespoke experience throughout the photography journey, radiating couple’s individuality and encapsulate the essence of each love story. We have done so for dear Naomi, so what are you waiting for?

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
4905.jpg

4904.jpg

4903.jpg

4902.jpg

We are grateful for the massive support rendered by couples for the past 2 days at My Dream Wedding @BOWS!
Our team is also gearing up for #lastday to assist more couples with their wedding planning! Swing by Booth F2 at the Blissful Outdoor Weddibg Show(BOWS) to find out more! Sneak Peek into a local renowned influencer, @NaomiNeo’s Korean themed Photoshoot
Latest Studio Setting Preview
Exclusive Perks including Actual Day Gown Rental at only *S$380!

My Dream Wedding @ BOWS
: Booth F2
: 11th - 13th October
⏰: 12pm - 10pm
: 170 River Valley Road, Fort Canning MRT Exit A (beside Liang Court)
Admission is free. *Terms & conditions apply. Email : contactus@mydreamwedding.com.sg
Instagram: mdwsg
☎ 64381237 / 62261248