My Dream Wedding

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
12111_original.jpg

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
12527_original.jpg

Local Pre wedding shoot can also turns out nice~!!! Feel free to inbox us if you need any further assist or you want to know how our package looks like!

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
12594_original.jpg

Local Pre wedding shoot can also turns out nice~!!! Feel free to inbox us if you need any further assist or you want to know how our package looks like!

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
12657_original.jpg

Wanna Surprise "her" on Valentines Day? Visit us @ 14-15 Feb for our Valentines special package. For specific oversea package, price starts @ $1988! Simply just inbox or Call us @ +65 64381237 for reservation.

chupps

I bought a overseas photography and AD package from MDW during the last BOWS and realised that the actual contact and handwritten contract differs. Is this common? Anyone here shares the same experience?

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
13007_original.jpg

Good News for everyone who had missed out our valentines promotion, due to we have receive a lot of inbox from customer. We decided to extend our promotion for 2 more day. For Hong Kong/Penang/Taiwan/Macau/Singapore photo shoot, price starts at $1988!!!! Feel Free to inbox us for further assist!! Or you can call us @ +65 6438 1237

My Dream Wedding

Bridal Boutique
14852_original.jpg

To celebrate SG-50 My Dream Wedding-SG is here to present a Special offer! For every package you sign up During 25-26April,You can enjoy 1.)$500 Discount on every package 2.)Other perks worth more than $1088... Feel free to Come & Visit us for further consulthttp://www.mydreamwedding.com.sg/ T&C Apply