Mt Faber Safra Club Pioneer Spring

strawberrysusu

Hi Shizuka,

Could you pl email me pictures and details of your package at Pioneer Spring too? Thanks
happy.gif
[email protected]

strawberrysusu

Hi all,

We just finally confirmed our booking at Pioneer Spring too, for our lunch reception. We were impressed with the ambience and with Joyce's professional service.

Also took some pics of the place (but bare, there was no wedding at the time). Can send to anyone who may need them. We have not tried the food, though - will be having a lunch buffet. Any recommendations on the items we should have? Thanks!

queenly

i called Kenny just now, checked with him if i book now for 2009 will i be enjoying the price as of now.

So happy to hear that i can! but he mention if i have more than 35 tables, they will open the vip room then plus the restaurant hall...

got pillar i think. but i will be going down to take a look.

anyone can send me any pictures first to take a look?

[email protected]

jarenlynn

Hi minimint,

I think it is best to call Kenny for packages. Btw, it's best to go down as you can see the place as well as to have free tasting of their dishes.
Hope this helps. = )

ltrista2001

hi, i hav gone to spring restaurant for viewing. i quite like the environmrnt but 599 nett is really more than our budget as we can some hotel one ard 620-650 per table. they r not veri open for negogiation.
if u all are keen to noe abt their package, can log on to safra website under mt faber clubhouse to find out more. good luck

0cool

agreed tat the price is nt extremely cheap for a resturant. but the food is nice.. at least the menu can please the parents at home..
happy.gif
environment is nt bad as well.. most importantly, the service they provide is good..

ltrista2001

L&L,
hi who is the person who u contact wif? even at 599 nett is a bit ex, as it exclude red wine, wine cortage is $12 each or buy from them at $38 each. so if really increase to 699, u still hac so many subcharge for wines n beer to consider

anana

hi L&L, they have different Set Menus at different price range. If i can remember correctly, it ranges from 499 to 999, so you can choose which menu/price u wan.

queenly

599 is for weekdays...699 is for weekends. they have free flow of beer now and 1 bottle of red/white wine per table booked.....i think its qyite reasonable.

im considering this place as well....

jarenlynn

How's the reservation ladies?
Currently, it is lunar 7th month, I doubt many would like to book during this period of time right?

minan

ha ha didn't expect to find a thread on Pioneer Spring here too...booked for 17th Nov '07. Food tasting on 15th Sept '07, really looking forward to it as we like the food.

Queen-We didn't get the perk of free red/white wine per table booked.

karolyndoggie

They have package of S$699 onwards for weekend, including free flow of beer and one bottle red/white wine for each table. your could get free door gife from them. I like their wedding cards. Friendly speaking, their price is quite reasonable.

perseus

Hello all,

Just wanted to know is Pioneer Spring food still as good? I have my wedding dinner last year and still got 1 table haven't claim to finish up.

karolyndoggie

Their food still fantastic. My fried just hold the wedding dinner at Pioneer Spring yesterday.They have a new red carpet, looks event better.

minan

Hi hi...

my pkg is $699, 9 dishes. I asked Kenny about the free wine and he convinced us with his explanation so we did not pursue it any further.

Food is good but not really used to their shark's fin, still prefer canton style.

karolyndoggie

Emily,
My package still available. You could contact Joyce or Kenny. They will invite you go to view the place. Free flow of beer, wine, you are able to bring in your own VSOP. I don't have other cost invoived. It is really good.
You could e-mail to them, they will reply you a proposal. [email protected]

icyxiaozhu

Hi, I just confirmed my venue with Pioneer Spring.. Kenny actually let me try out some dishes today =D Really nice food.. my SO was like so impressed with the food too.. Thumbs up~ though e price for a restaurant is on e high end.. But worth it la =P

freya

Hi all

Would like to check with those who have signed up with Pioneer Spring. Did your co-ordinator get you to sign a page indicating terms and conditions. I was reading through the conditions, and tot some points are quite negative.

Anyone would like to comment. Thanks.

Freya Liv

minan

We just had our wedding dinner at PS a few weeks ago. Everything was fine till the actual day itself.
There are a few hiccups:
1) The Audio-Visual guy was sick, no one was trained as backup and so Kenny took over. Due to this, coordination work was poorly done. An example is that they placed the vegetarian crockery at the wrong table.
2) Cocktail service was poor as well. The waitresses clustered together and kept to themselves. Serving of drinks was slow and inadequate.
3) PS (Pioneer Spring) did not ensure that the appropriate door gifts are placed. 1 of my guest got a door gift that has another couple's names printed on it.
4) PS did not ensure that there are enough taxis available to ferry our guests at the end of the dinner although they promised that they will do the necessary coordination on this.

PS management did not ask for customers' feedback to improve their services once the bil was paid. Unlike the wholistic after service provided by Tung Lok group, where we held our ROM at My Humble House.

The good points were good food, good food and good food. :p

mazda3sp

Hi,

Can anyone send me their latest Pioneer Spring Packages to me at [email protected]?

By the way, if we have already signed the contract? Can we still change the terms? Cause when I signed, there were no free flow of beer and free door gifts even if I had 80 tables? Pls send me the latest packages so that I can do comparisions, pls help

Rgds,
Sam

justemi

hi for those who had their wedding dinner at Pioneer spring.. may i know hw do ur guests come and go?

Coz i see the surrounding area no mrt.. only bus stop, and the nearest mrt is harbourfront mrt?
then from there hw do they get here?

no shuttle bus available right?

just a concern for the guests... hope someone can ans my question. thanks
happy.gif

minan

Hi Sam & Emily...

Sam-By door gifts are you referring to wedding favors? If so then I think this particular clause is especially unreasonable to you. I had 52 tables and got the favors. With regards to beer and your no. of tables, I think that you have very good chips in your hand to bargain for more barrels foc. We did not take the free barrels of beer but got one night;s stay at Meritus Mandarin instead.

Emily-Transport was our concern too. I advised my guests to take a cab from Harbourfront, better share cab now with the recent price hike. We even chartered a bus for our relatives. To answer your question, no shuttle service provided.

justemi

Hi minan..

thanks for your reply..
but ur guests dun mind taking cabs to pioneer spring? they paid themselves?
i afraid my guests will find it troublesome, still need to take cabs. coz probably the guests will take mrt to harbourfront mrt, then still need to take cabs in.. a bit troublesome for them, right? like need to take 2 transportation to get there.... aiz.

by the way, can send me ur wedding package to me if u dun mind? [email protected]

and do u still have the contact for ur chartered bus service?
thanks
happy.gif

minan

Hi Emily...

glad to be of a little bit of help
happy.gif

Well, think this way...the people we invite to our wedding are relatives & friends & colleagues etc who matter to us and vice versa. So...they won't mind taking a little wee bit of trouble to grace us with their presence on our BIG day ;p Besides, it is a reputable restaurant with quality food, rite?

I don't have a soft-copy of the wedding pkg, its in hubby's pc. Actually it was not much different from what they offered in their brochure.

Bus contact with hubby too, its his uncle's bus
happy.gif

Do read my previous post about PS so that you can take certain precautions.