Mandarin Orchard Singapore

mifenmei

Great!! Are you confirm signing up with Mandarin Orchard? Lunch or dinner? It will be very helpful if you can share your planning journey and the AD when the day comes!
I will be hosting a wedding lunch, how about you? but for me is very rush, cos min FTB timing is 9-11am. Cant take any photos in between le...

lzw2109

I will be hosting a wedding lunch, how about you? but for me is very rush, cos min FTB timing is 9-11am. Cant take any photos in between le...

lunch for me too! my FTB should be early in the morning, but we are squeezing in a holy matrimony & tea ceremony at the hotel which will leave us with very little time to rest and prep for the lunch reception. are you holding it at the imperial ballroom too?

have you attended any wedding there before?

mifenmei

lunch for me too! my FTB should be early in the morning, but we are squeezing in a holy matrimony & tea ceremony at the hotel which will leave us with very little time to rest and prep for the lunch reception. are you holding it at the imperial ballroom too?

have you attended any wedding there before?
Nope I have not attended any before..but I have read the forum previous reviews...seems like the service during the banquet not too good...else the rest should be ok...

lzw2109

Nope I have not attended any before..but I have read the forum previous reviews...seems like the service during the banquet not too good...else the rest should be ok...
yeah that's my concern too. understand that their servers to table ratio is 2:3 (means if you have 15 tables, there's only 10 servers). Not sure if that includes the VIP tables servers, then it will effectively bring the available servers for the other tables to 8 for 13 tables.

Not sure if we can request to increase more help if available.

If other graduate brides have any suggestions/recommendations, please let us know!

yu_wen

Standard package like 2 nights bridal suite, Carpark, wedding favors, 1 table food tasting for 10 pax, reception soft drinks and crackers.
The extras are free flow of wine and beer for 3 hours.
Take note that some hotel charge $50 more per table for 2017. This is one of them.

mifenmei

Standard package like 2 nights bridal suite, Carpark, wedding favors, 1 table food tasting for 10 pax, reception soft drinks and crackers.
The extras are free flow of wine and beer for 3 hours.
Take note that some hotel charge $50 more per table for 2017. This is one of them.
Hi yuwen, yours is dinner banquet?

Demisnail

Hi Yuwen, so you managed to get 2 nights bridal suite? What about helpers room, canapes and free corkage of wines?

How is Mandarin Orchard in terms of wedding perks? Are there room for nego?

yu_wen

As it was a wedding showcase. I was told all couples signed on that day are the same. In terms of perks, out of 8 items, chose 3,4,5 items depends on number of tables.
Like free cockage, helpers room, free wine per table, free 1 barrel beer etc.
canapés need to pay.

mifenmei

As it was a wedding showcase. I was told all couples signed on that day are the same. In terms of perks, out of 8 items, chose 3,4,5 items depends on number of tables.
Like free cockage, helpers room, free wine per table, free 1 barrel beer etc.
canapés need to pay.
Apparently is not the same. I also signed during the wedding showcase but i was not entitled to the free beer plus wine bcos i signed up at 12pm.

mifenmei

Sorry. I only have the flash deal. Wedding perks does not apply.
im not sure how to explain to u...I also have the deals available during wedding show (normal wedding perks does not apply). but my wedding show deals only consist of eg.free flow beer OR wine, instead of free flow beer AND wine...

joe keep

I am looking to sell a package with Mandarin Orchard for a wedding lunch on 2 October 2016. It is for 15 tables. Please PM me for more information. Am willing to let it go with a 10% discount. My email is [email protected]

maines

I just signed my wedding banquet with Mandarin Orchard. They proposed the same perks from their wedding showcase to me. You may like to head down to the wedding showcase on 31st Jan for more details.

laylign

I just signed my wedding banquet with Mandarin Orchard. They proposed the same perks from their wedding showcase to me. You may like to head down to the wedding showcase on 31st Jan for more details.

Hi maines, able to share the wedding showcase perks?

joe keep

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell my wedding lunch banquet at Mandarin Orchard for the 2nd October 2015. Am willing to give discounts of up to 20%. My wedding lunch is held at Imperial Ballroom and my perks have not been confirmed as I can confirm it later with the wedding coordinator. Please pm me at [email protected] for more information.

joe keep

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell my wedding lunch banquet at Mandarin Orchard for the 2nd October 2015. Am willing to give discounts of up to 20%. My wedding lunch is held at Imperial Ballroom and my perks have not been confirmed as I can confirm it later with the wedding coordinator. Please pm me at [email protected] for more information.

Hi everyone, please note that this package has been sold. Thank you very much.

Jerry#28

Recently held my wedding dinner banquet with mandarin orchard which was a feature in one of cna's prog. Sad to say, the experience with them was not too good. From then till now, still trying to resolve.

happyseed

Hi Everyone! Just checking has one recently attended or host their wedding banquet at mandarin orchard? How's the standard of the food? I just heard from an ex-mgr that the standard isn't there. Can anyone share their experience?

Jessie.Y

Recently held my wedding dinner banquet with mandarin orchard which was a feature in one of cna's prog. Sad to say, the experience with them was not too good. From then till now, still trying to resolve.

Hi, care to share what happened? Cos im also planning to host in Mandarin Orchard in 2018~

BabyJoanneXin

Hi, can we know what happened? Mandarin orchard is one of the hotels I'm considering..

Trasyy

Hi,
can i check with you if MM's mandarin court is still open for wedding in 2011? i emailed them but they told me there's only 2 ballrooms. i really like the theatre design of mandarin court and thought of using the theatre theme for my wedding. you guys have any suggestions or ideas?

gmj90

Hello! Can you share what has happened? Mandarin Orchard is one of the hotels I'm looking at. Thank you in advance~