Luna Bianca Bridal Boutique

Hi all, here to update my visit to Graceful Image.
Spoke to the designer Judy and she is such a nice lady!! She seems very experience and knows her stuffs well!! Gave me and my guy lots of advises apart from just the things in the packages.
The shop has a nice cosy ambience, feels very comfortable the moment we stepped in. Judy was very patience in explaining the 'standard routine' for actual day wedding. Went through with us the list of things in her package and explain what each item does. She also showed us some pictures of the gowns they have and explain how the different cut suits different body shapes.
Most importantly, she is not pushy at all! She recommanded and suggested what she thinks is good but when we decline certain thing she doesn't seems upset at all. Like eg. we are not doing photoshoot which she feels every couple should do at least a simple one for memorial sake. But when she got to know of the reason she didnt push us and instead recommaded something else that caters to our needs.
We feel so comfortable with the whole meeting and felt so secure with her knowledge and experience we paid a deposit right away. And of course not forgetting the wide selection of gorgeous gowns she has!!!
My fitting would be in December, it's a little late for us but from our tight schedule that is the earliest date we can make it.. I'm so excited and looking forward to trying on the gowns!!! =D
For brides who are considering a visit, do call up and look for Judy!! I'll post more updates after my gown selection!

Graceful Image

Bridal Boutique
10151_original.jpg

Best Wishes to your ROM, Kristine! Hugs

xiaogal_becky

gratz!! glad that u had a great experience. hais. my gown hunting was nt so gd leh. went tanjong pagar area over the wkend but din manage to find any shop to my liking. the sales pple were quite pushy n some even show a black face when we din sign up. will b going another round of shopping this wkend. aiya. those roadshow they will throw in everything to close deal but once u sign n go dwn to the shop u will kana alot of 'xtra charges' that u din knw of. or there will b restrictions on the gowns lo. some worst still, u go to the shop cant find the salesperson u sign package with! lol.

that sounds bad. i was really in love with Graceful Image gowns and the experience and knowledge Judy showed gave us the confidence to signed on the package right away. Hope you can find your ideal boutique soon! =)

xiaogal_becky

wheeeeeee~ haf juz signed a package with GI over the weekend. so far they are the most open to discuss abt the options n all charges possible. after shopping ard n been to so many boutiques, still GI makes me feel most comfy n honest lei.. n ya, happymummy, now i knw y u r so in love wif their gowns. din really look through the gowns durin my 1st visit, more of checking out the package and details. this time round i ask more abt the gowns, the design r all so elegant n the material of the gown r so good n different lo! n they haf of diff cuts n styles. n haf to agree wif u tat Judy really knws her stuff!

xiaogal_becky

mines after cny. gotta start jian fei soon! cant wait to try the gowns n the photoshoot. hey! yrs coming soon right? rmb to post photos! dunno can take pic nt?

Just had my fitting yesterday, was a tiring but amazing day! There are so many gowns to choose from i had a hard time deciding. Every single piece i tried looks so amazing! Big thank you to the professional staffs and Judy for their patience with an indecisive bride-to-be. Was able to try a good number of different cuttings and designs. When i had difficulty deciding, Judy gave really useful opinions and suggestions. Like helping me shortlist the few that suits my body-shape, and then taking away those that didn't match my theme and my 'dream-look'. Apart from the actual day gown, surprisingly, they do have a great variety of evening gowns too! What impressed me was how attentive they are to the groom as well. Hubby and I felt like VIPs! A huge thumbs-up to all the staffs at Graceful Image.

xiaogal_becky

wa. ya i agree most bridal shops dun haf much stuffs for guys. one of the reason we take their package oso cos they haf a good variety of diff color n material for men suits. cos my htb getting mtm for his suit n pants. the quality of the material looks gd n pricing reasonable lo. then tat time when we take the package judy gave very good ideas n draft on what can be done for men suits. another consideration for mtm suits for my htb is cos he can still use it for work etc.

Haha! I'm totally impressed by Judy cause she seems to never run out of ideas, be it for gowns or suits. I find that as she runs the shop herself and she's always there to oversee almost everything personally, it feels much safer. Won't risk being over-promised and under-delivered.

Hi Maruz, would love to share their package with you but they do have a few different packages and i can't quite remember the exact pricing. So would strongly suggest that you book an appointment to visit the place to find out more.
We booked an appointment and visited the place and told Judy what we needed, and she recommands the 'correct' package according to our needs. I think seeing the actual place and speaking to the person directly helps more as you get to 'feel' how comfortable you are with the whole experience.

xiaogal_becky

Hi can anyone pm me their package? I am deciding between JB or Singapore.... Thanks
Email [email protected]

yea i agree wif happymummy. i myself visit so many shops until i lost count. pricing n the tings included usually ard there. me n hub juz spend 2 to 3 weekends shop ard lo. we went bugis, tanjong pagar, n a few here n there one. so far hor, we find tat going dwn to the shop u can c hw the whole setup is like, hw the staffs work wif each other, the atmosphere, oso the gowns range there la. we kana some super pushy ones super turnoff. then gif u one face. in the end still went back to GI. i tink u must set aside a budget 1st lo. then easier.
y u considering jb shops? nw like alot pple go jb leh. but i kia si. so stick to sg one. hahahaha.

I think they have overseas photoshoot too! We casually discussed about it during my last fitting. As we are considering to do a post wedding photoshoot if our schedule allows. Hopefully later part of this year.

mandylim89

hey happymummy, thanks for yr recommandation! hub n i went to visit a few bs we shortlisted last weekend. took up a package wif them! Judy is really knowledgeable when it comes to gown. hub was so impressed he lost interest in the other shops we visit after that. went back to them in the end. 1st time c him paying something so happily in our 7yrs of dating haha!

shallowdreamx

wheeeeeee~ haf juz signed a package with GI over the weekend. so far they are the most open to discuss abt the options n all charges possible. after shopping ard n been to so many boutiques, still GI makes me feel most comfy n honest lei.. n ya, happymummy, now i knw y u r so in love wif their gowns. din really look through the gowns durin my 1st visit, more of checking out the package and details. this time round i ask more abt the gowns, the design r all so elegant n the material of the gown r so good n different lo! n they haf of diff cuts n styles. n haf to agree wif u tat Judy really knws her stuff!

hello! its kinda the first few days im doing research on bridal packages. I was wondering if any BTB mind sharing their GI package details with me?

my email is [email protected]

verrrrry grateful if anyone could share, thanks!

Graceful Image

Bridal Boutique
Unveiling our latest bridal gown collections and 2015/2016 wedding packages on 21st and 22nd March 2015!

Feel free to drop us a call at 63389839 for more information.

13698_original.jpg

13697_original.jpg

13696_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mocha3

Dearest to all bride to be,

Be careful of what you have sign. I used to sign up with graceful image. But, totally very bad experience. Once they received your money. They won't even bother your feedback.

Graceful Image

Bridal Boutique
16736_original.jpg

Graceful Image has been awarded with Singapore Quality Brands and Singapore Excellence Award! Thank you everyone for your support!

Graceful Image

Bridal Boutique
Hi Mocha3,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for the bad experience you may had with us.

Please message me your email address so I can better understand your situation and provide the necessary assistance. Alternatively, you may email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Damien
Graceful Image

Dearest to all bride to be,

Be careful of what you have sign. I used to sign up with graceful image. But, totally very bad experience. Once they received your money. They won't even bother your feedback.

Graceful Image

Bridal Boutique
18009_original.jpg

We have having our annual bridal gowns sale this coming July! Up to 70% off our gown collections! From 9 - 19 July 2015. Mark your calendar! ~❤♡❤~ Like and share with your friends ~❤♡❤~

Established since 1990, formerly known as Graceful Image Bridal Boutique and Studio, we are now known as Luna Bianca, which also means “The White Moon” in Italian.

Having been around for 25 years, we are now the modern fairy godparents to make your dreams come true in our homely abode.

Generation after generation of brides have walked through our doors, and Luna Bianca continues to pursue the creation of everlasting memories for all our brides with our passionate team of experts in bridal affairs. We believe that nothing is too extravagant for a couple on the biggest day of their lives.

Luna Bianca prides itself on its collection of gowns. Our professional designers are dedicated to offer lovingly made to measure gowns and we also harvest the latest collections of luxury designers gowns from Italy and all around the world to spoil our brides with endless choices.

Being a fashion-forward and inspiring bridal boutique who dares to be different, Luna Bianca continues to discover, create, and develop each brides’ personal style, presenting the look that best reflects our bride’s individual uniqueness and beauty.

“Luna Bianca” is also a title of a classic European hit about how “an hour's memory can last a lifetime”, a perfect expression that Luna Bianca has adopted as a motto.

Live the dream. The experience starts now.

12294861_1661814570765721_9192340305534749049_n.jpg