Losing weight

GracieT

Hi Ladies,
I'm taking my PW shoot in end sept 2017 n I need to lose 5-7kg in this 2 mths.
A'1 out there has any advice to lose this flab in d shortest time?Any medication to rec.?

hxtj

Try not to use medication. Best is to have fruits and fish soup beehoon kind of meal. Reduce your food intake by 20% and try to workout. It definitely works. It's a healthy way too. Lots of vege needed

BabyJoanneXin

im taking protein shake for breakfast and i reduce to almost zero carbs intake.. reduce your food intake and have more (eg. 5 to 6) meals a day instead.. hungry in between can choose to eat fruits.. i usually take papaya, blueberry strawberries etc.. i drink 3L of water per day also.. no sugar drinks at all..

hope this will help u.. be motivated and u will see the results!!! gambate!!

GracieT

M such a lazy bum bum.I've alrdy cut carbs for years but doesn't work for me.I take 2 meals a day n light meal

ing1

M such a lazy bum bum.I've alrdy cut carbs for years but doesn't work for me.I take 2 meals a day n light meal
Try increasing your workout too. Walking / yoga / swimming or anything you fancy. But pls rem to eat healthy and dun skip meals. Else body will store fats for energy for your next workout.