Letting go of Novotel Clarke Quay- open date

r3b85

Hi, I have the above to let go due to forseenable event. We had negotiated a very good deal as it was signed up during their early bird wedding show. Had paid deposit of $2k. Price negotiation. Whatapps me at 92770931 for detail.

r3b85

Hi, I have the above to let go due to forseenable event. We had negotiated a very good deal as it was signed up during their early bird wedding show. Had paid deposit of $2k. Price negotiation. Whatapps me at 92770931 for detail.

Ups

r3b85

Hi, I have the above to let go due to forseenable event. We had negotiated a very good deal as it was signed up during their early bird wedding show. The detail is as below and we are willing to offer discount for the couple who take over. Welcome to Whatapps me at 92770931 for more detail.

Lunch at Novotel: $900++ per table ( 2018/2019 open date)
Dinner at Novotel: $1168++ per table (2018 open date)

The perks negotiated are as follows:

- Free Flow Beer for 4 hours starting from pre-event cocktail (12pm-4pm)
- Choice of any 2 perks:
i) Free Flow Wine during start of banquet (1pm-4pm)
ii) One Day-use room for helper in Standard Room OR additional 01 night stay in Bridal Suite (consecutive stay)
iii) Photo booth with unlimited prints for 1 hour
iv) 100pc Butler-pass canapes to be served during pre-event cocktail

Optional exchange
- Exchange wedding favour to Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Fruits and Marshmallow served during pre-event cocktail (

- Exchange invitation cards and wedding favors to Dessert Bar (3 items as per chef choice)

- Exchange invitation card to Free Flow Wine for 4 hours starting from pre-event cocktail

- Exchange Crispy Roast Chicken in Lunch menu to Kyoto Pork Rib (the restaurant signature dish)

r3b85

Hi, I have the above to let go due to forseenable event. We had negotiated a very good deal as it was signed up during their early bird wedding show. The detail is as below and we are willing to offer discount for the couple who take over. Welcome to Whatapps me at 92770931 for more detail.

- Choice of any 2 perks:
ii) One Day-use room for helper in Standard Room OR additional 01 night stay in Bridal Suite (consecutive stay)

Optional exchange
- Exchange wedding favour to Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Fruits and Marshmallow served during pre-event cocktail (

- Exchange invitation cards and wedding favors to Dessert Bar (3 items as per chef choice)

- Exchange invitation card to Free Flow Wine for 4 hours starting from pre-event cocktail

- Exchange Crispy Roast Chicken in Lunch menu to Kyoto Pork Rib (the restaurant signature dish)

r3b85

- Choice of any 2 perks:

Optional exchange

r3b85

No minimum table, as long as total minimum amount add up up $27,378.00. We are willing to pay $5k of the cost, which mean you are paying only $22,378.00.

- Choice of any 2 perks:

Optional exchange

Last edited:

r3b85

No minimum table, as long as total minimum amount add up up $27,378.00. We are willing to pay $5k of the cost, which mean you are paying only $22,378.00.

- Choice of any 2 perks:

Optional exchange

r3b85

- Choice of any 2 perks:

Optional exchange