Kuan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street.

watching

Who do you mean by "we" ? I did not say I want to do your wife, I don't do lesbian sex, for that, you've got to ask Tortoise.

denise80

What has your lot 44.5 got to do with me, watchful? Oh yea, I used to do lesbian sex but not anymore...any one wants to tell my fortune here?

I seriously think if you're not into 'lots' or fortune telling, just get the hell out of here...they are many firm believers and they don't need you to mess things up here...some of you are so 'old' yet immature, pretending you're some expert to mock at those who are firm believers.

watching

Lot 44.5 has nothing to do with you, Tort but I wonder if you really don´t know how the banterings came about. Nevertheless, with my tail between my legs, I say sorreeeeee........

laundry_woes

Rite. Baby might be modest in the womb. This medium says.... *toss a coin*... It's a boy! U can have my signboard if it's wrong.

blueprincess

I want to go to Guan Yin temple n ask for a qian. I understand that i can't ask d same qn twice. Does tis also mean that i can't ask d same qn on two different occasion? For eg, lets say i hav a bf now n i ask for qian to ask if we will get married. Then if 1 yr down d road we breakup n i get another bf, does it mean that i can't ask d same qn (on whether my 2nd bf n i will get married) n get a qian since i asked d same qn a year ago?

simpleman

you can ask as many times as you want.. the qian will give you anything as it comes..

You can even ask for qian everyday about the same bf.. does it matter? If you believe - you will believe whatever.. If you don't you don't.

Use a little brain, will you?

jn1234

Why people believe in this????

If fortune telling is so accurate, the fortune tellers might as well tell their own fortune. Then they will not need to be fortune tellers.

If the "qian" told you that you will get married but 1 year later, you still don't get married, so meaning the "qian" is not trustworthy. Then why bother to ask the "qian" same question 1 year later with another bf. It is not going to be accurate.

blueprincess

Hi Jenny, good point!

I may not ask the qian after all, cos my friend say that if you dun plan to follow, then dun do. I dun wan to follow (ie, keep asking for the qian)....it will be like me being dependent on the qian. I dun wan to live my life like that....I rather live my best everyday and see what comes.

miloice

"I may not ask the qian after all, cos my friend say that if you dun plan to follow, then dun do. I dun wan to follow (ie, keep asking for the qian)....it will be like me being dependent on the qian. I dun wan to live my life like that....I rather live my best everyday and see what comes."

But, u r dependent on what your friend tells u. Think about that. Better to not simply be influenced by things you see or hear from different people. Use them as references only. Take it with a pitch of salt. Make your own judgement and be confident about it. Information is completely neutral, it is dependent on how you process it. Your friend is right if you are one that is unable to handle the information overload. Then, better don't ask and check.

simpleman

blueprincess,

Do you have a mind of your own?

One moment asking about can ask qian the second time.. the next moment quoting from friends "dun plan to follow dun do"..

if you don't plan to follow.. then what is the point of asking ?

Or you need us to tell your how mindless you are before you decide to take charge of your life.

miloice

bp, u remind me very much of my mother in law. She is very troubled all of the time over worries and limitations she imposed on herself because of what others tell her. And, she impose them to us. When we disagreed and ask her why, she doesn't know the reason herself. She just doesn't feel comfortable not complying to what her friends and relatives advise her 'out of good will'. Frankly, if they knew how much trouble and worries it causes, its not goodwill anymore.

You create your own problem and worry and need to ask. The more you ask, the more trouble you will find. Its all self imposed.

jn1234

blueprincess
Take control of your own life. You can ask whoever you want maybe for purpose of getting opinions from different angles (even from the angle of the "qian"). But ultimate decision lies on you. Don't just follow wholesale whatever others tell you. What if different people tell your opposing views, you still have to decide yourself.

If one tells you must listen to "qian", another tells you don't listen to "qian", so how? Judge it yourself to listen or not to listen.

jn1234

I am surprised to see this tread so so long started from 2008??? So a lot of people come to this tread to ask someone to decipher the "qian"?

Maybe those who have consulted the "qian" should tell us whether the final outcome is in accordance to the "qian".

blueprincess

Hi Milo, SM and Jenny, u know what, since young I have been following what my mum says, and I am so used to her giving me instructions and advise that I can't make my own decisions (Jenny and SM: see the topic on 'mum does not appreciate me' to see my story). it is not that I can't make my own decisions. I am afraid of making my own decisions cos I am just not used to making my own decisions.

Right now, my mum still tries to 'interfere' and make decisions for me. and she makes me feel very uncomfortable and guilty if I dun follow her decision.

SM, I did not know that asking Guan Yin using the divination lot involves having to follow.

Right now as I try to be independent, I still feel fear as I try to make my own decisions.

It is like,trying to take a step forward, but feeling scare simply cos I am not used to it.

Bt it does not mean that I dun wan to have a mind of my own, or that I dun wan to take control of my life. I want to. Just that I feel like I am struggling right now as I try to take the first step. I am not giving up tho. I am taking in everyone's advice here but I know I have to stand on my own feet and have my own views, make my own decision and move forward with it.

miloice

I have a mother that can't wait to give everyone around her instructions all of the time too. She has an opinion of simply everything all of the time. However, I took charge of my life. If you allow her to run all over you, its you that face all the consequence. Its no one else but your call. I'm not asking you to rebell against your mother. Instead, learn to cope and manage others better. Don't you need to abide to what others tell you. Don't just try to be independent. BE INDEPENDENT. Take charge, make your own decision and face the consequences anyway. Shit happens in life. You just have to get the best outcome from it.

If you are not comfortable to talk abt your mum in a forum, pm me.

jn1234

blueprincess
Don't be princess. Take the first step and not afraid to fall down. 失败乃是æˆåŠŸä¹‹æ¯. Only when you have fallen down once, then you know the pain. Only when you have tasted failure and strive for success will you appreciate the sweetness of success. So don't be afraid to fall, but learn from the fall and strive to stand without falling again. Humans are borne not knowing how to walk. But if you are afraid to fall down and not try taking baby steps followed by bigger steps, till now, you will still not be able to walk.

There is no model answers to all situation. No one is always right. Same goes for your mum. Can listen but not necessarily everything complies.

Cheers!

blueprincess

Hi Milo its ok i m comfortable w talking abt my mum on tis forum
happy.gif

Hi Jenny, thanks. I'll learn to b courageous n nt b afraid of falling. Will push on...

blueprincess

Anyone knws wat Lot no. 24 means? I asked Guan Yin if a particular guy fren is meant to b my future hubby n d english interpretation reads:

"an unstable disrespectful person is likened to a flower whose petals hav began to fall". If u hope to continue, struggle hard. Many tasks still left after d struggle."

D english paper continued to write:

"interpretation:bad. Do not b bothered either a subject is true or false. B alert in wat u do. To suceed keep a firm desire."

Wat does it mean?

powder

guanyin has 2 meanings here...

1stly, this guy is Not for u. so whether he is 'true or false', u shouldn't be bothered abt him.

2ndly, she feels that even if she tells u this, u will still persist to ask, as if u didn't hear her the first time. she's telling u to be alert, pay attention to what she has to say.

and to succeed in being alert, u must have a firm desire to be so... and not just happily think 'succeed' here means getting this guy to be your husband.

the disrespectful person refers to u, the struggle refers to u trying to make this guy the subject, many tasks left refers to u not looking around more than u should.

powder

ya, but actually instead of asking guanyin for each guy u meet one by one, why not just ask guanyin send one right guy to u? i think it's easier also, saves alot of trouble and guanyin can also concentrate on other issues that other pple are facing.

think u better ask early for this, else later the guy she intends for u, meets someone else on facebook. then u might have to wait til he divorces in another 4yrs before u can finally be together by Divine Intervention. and if the wife is evil or linked with the snake spirit, then your battle could take years.

this kind of things i try to ask early, Heaven's intentions are often disrupted by humans, and once it happens, they cannot really intervene.

susanna_low

blue, powder doesn't meant ill intentions.

Just like fortune telling, u can take it as a reference but not seriously.

As a start, why don't u just ask him out on the weekend n get to know him more from there?

blueprincess

Hi Ting Yi i knw Powder has no ill intentions bt i wuz juz wondering wat he meant in his last post. I knw he meant well n do understand his interpretation of lot no. 24.

But u knw wat...at my age i feel disheartened tat at my age i hav yet to meet d right guy. At 33 it will b v difficult to get a bf. It makes me discouraged tat i may hav to turn to SDN (Social Development Network) or even join so much activities b4 i can even hav d chance of finding d right man.

susanna_low

waha nvrmind lah.., just tt u have to start believing in urself first..

One has to start the ball rolling mah...u got to be confident enough..

Just be friends of the mindset of being friends first, anything more is a bonus.

I see u always on the webby on weekend, u nvr go out?

blueprincess

I m using iphone's safari app to access tis forum. Now at changi T3 waiting for a fren to touch down
happy.gif
i use my iphone everywhere i go. On d bus, or when waiting for a fren.

I m careful nt to appear needy or desperate so start as frens first is good
happy.gif

susanna_low

wahahaha okok i tot u coping urself @ hme ......

yeah i think ask him out like a friend to cycling / chilling out on a late night will be a good idea!! At least if u can't be couple, can still be friends! It's good to widen friends' circle!

powder

guanyin already told u tat "To succeed keep a firm desire"

u place your pride and all that abv your desire... do u think something there is not rite?

u can keep your pride til u have none left...

blueprincess

Actually powder, it is not abt pride. It is abt fear connected to reality. In reality u see couples all around u. For me, all my frens r attached n some r married w kids. Who will want a 33 yr old woman? Do u knw how emotionally tiring will it b for me to attend single activities or attend activities knowing tt i will b unlikely to find a guy at my age?

blueprincess

Especially when u add d fact tt i m all alone w v little frens. Yes i knw i hav to widen my circle of frens bt when i see myself as having v little frens plus such a difficult mom it disheartens me when i knw i hav to put in effort to find a man all by myself. I can't take yet another journey of finding d right man when i feel all so alone n vulnerable...yes i hav tob independent bt when dealing w finding d right guy at such a age things can seem daunting.

susanna_low

blue, y not keep your mind open? Widen your friends circle. If u can find a partner tt's a bonus, if not juz treat as a friend for acc. Sometimes thru the network, u can find friend's friends etc..

No harm trying right?

blueprincess

I went back to ask Guan Yin when i will meet my future hubby. I got lot 75 which says:

"one carriez a ferocious tiger n climbs a steep mountain. One is v worried abt one's safety. Tired n drained of courage, one reaches a safe place. Abandon d litter n retreat at d first opportunity."

D pink slip went on to say:
"interpretation: bad. One enquires abt one's fate. Danger lurks to d front. No success except bad times."

Powder n everyone, wat does Guan Yin mean? Is she mad at me for asking abt my future? Or m i ill fated in d relationship area?