Korean PWS

NanaLin

Hello! Anybody has tried Korean Artiz Studio before? They’re seems to be pretty new in sg? Or there’s any good Korean pws to recommend?
Thanks much!

Jessie.Y

you can try Kohit Wedding (Korea based) or OneThreeOneFour (SG Based) for your shoot. I've friends who engaged both agencies and service were equally good. Just avoid WeddingRitz which is a scam.

BadKitty

Hi NanaLin,

Did you check out Korean Artiz Studio? I saw their pictures and it looks quite good but can’t find much review of them online.

NanaLin

Hi NanaLin,

Did you check out Korean Artiz Studio? I saw their pictures and it looks quite good but can’t find much review of them online.

Hello! Yes! After doing some research and hearing some reviews, decided to give it a shot and met the team. Love the service and the vibes so decided to go with them!

Gem1220

Nanalin will u be able to PM me the price too? Thanks! And I have a question, are we able to take those korean-like photoshoot in sg in their studio? Or we have to travel to korea for sure?

BadKitty

Nanalin will u be able to PM me the price too? Thanks! And I have a question, are we able to take those korean-like photoshoot in sg in their studio? Or we have to travel to korea for sure?
The photoshoot is done entirely in their Singapore studio. They do not do outside shoot. I just went for mine a week ago. If you dun mind indoor and love the convenience then I think it’s a good choice. My HTB loves the aircon and we were able to complete the shoot in half a day.

Tinkerbelle68

The photoshoot is done entirely in their Singapore studio. They do not do outside shoot. I just went for mine a week ago. If you dun mind indoor and love the convenience then I think it’s a good choice. My HTB loves the aircon and we were able to complete the shoot in half a day.

Hi @BadKitty I love korean style photoshoot and am interested in their package! Could you drop me an email at [email protected] on the price and what’s included in their package? Thanks in advance!

setkm

Hi, can you send me the details too? I am quite interested cos my SO wants Korean studio.

Blueyy24

Hi @BadKitty, korean artiz dont do outdoor? When i purchase the package, they told me they do and thats why i signed with them~ hmm

setkm

Hi @Blueyy24, I went to enquire. They do outdoor shoot but you will have to sign their most premium package which is a good figure beyond my expectation

Blueyy24

Hi @Blueyy24, I went to enquire. They do outdoor shoot but you will have to sign their most premium package which is a good figure beyond my expectation
Hmm, in that case korean artiz is not being honest and open in their package. But i have proof they say can go outdoor, and i juz need to ensure my own transport.. so i hope they dont deny~

yj_chuah

Hi! I am very attracted by their studio pictures as well, beautiful pictures without having to sweat! Can pm the package price and details too?

Thank you very much in advance:)

Jenniarty

Just my 2 cents - initially i wanted to sign with Korean Artiz as well. However, after discussion on the backdrops they offer, it is almost similar to what my friend did. So i thought all photos will almost be the same backdrops and poses as my friend if i were to sign with them. They did offer new backdrop but only 1 new one. And the price is slightly pricier than what i get from other BS.

Zanymaine

Just my 2 cents - initially i wanted to sign with Korean Artiz as well. However, after discussion on the backdrops they offer, it is almost similar to what my friend did. So i thought all photos will almost be the same backdrops and poses as my friend if i were to sign with them. They did offer new backdrop but only 1 new one. And the price is slightly pricier than what i get from other BS.
Hi able to share the package?

ELMOLOVEPINK

Hi, @BadKitty I am looking for pre-wedding shoot too. I am interested to know the price and the package. As I love korea style thinking to make an appointment to visit them soon but I am still listing which one I should go to. Can drop me an email too at [email protected] Thank you in adavance.