Korean PWS

Discussion in 'Bridal Boutiques and Services' started by NanaLin, May 14, 2018.

1. NanaLin

NanaLin New Member

Hello! Anybody has tried Korean Artiz Studio before? They’re seems to be pretty new in sg? Or there’s any good Korean pws to recommend?
    Thanks much!

2. Jessie.Y

Jessie.Y Member

you can try Kohit Wedding (Korea based) or OneThreeOneFour (SG Based) for your shoot. I've friends who engaged both agencies and service were equally good. Just avoid WeddingRitz which is a scam.

3. NanaLin

NanaLin New Member

Ok!! Thank you !

4. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

Hi NanaLin,

Did you check out Korean Artiz Studio? I saw their pictures and it looks quite good but can’t find much review of them online.

5. NanaLin

NanaLin New Member

Hello! Yes! After doing some research and hearing some reviews, decided to give it a shot and met the team. Love the service and the vibes so decided to go with them!

6. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

Me too! Also signed with them. When did u sign?

7. NanaLin

NanaLin New Member

Just last week! Are you considering renting their gown for AD?

8. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

Nope. Renting elsewhere...

9. jocelyn wang

jocelyn wang New Member

how much was the package? :) thanks!

10. NanaLin

NanaLin New Member

I PM you!

11. starrie58

starrie58 New Member

Hi NanaLin, can PM me the price too? Am also considering them!

12. misscammy

misscammy New Member

Hi NanaLin, can I know the price too? I like their concept and am considering them. Thanks!

13. NanaLin

NanaLin New Member

Sure!

14. Vangelyn

Vangelyn New Member

Hi Nana, could you please pm me the package too? Thank you

15. TNEK

TNEK New Member

Hi NanaLin, can PM me the price too? Am also considering them!

16. Gem1220

Gem1220 New Member

Nanalin will u be able to PM me the price too? Thanks! And I have a question, are we able to take those korean-like photoshoot in sg in their studio? Or we have to travel to korea for sure?

17. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

The photoshoot is done entirely in their Singapore studio. They do not do outside shoot. I just went for mine a week ago. If you dun mind indoor and love the convenience then I think it’s a good choice. My HTB loves the aircon and we were able to complete the shoot in half a day.

18. Tinkerbelle68

Tinkerbelle68 New Member

Hi @BadKitty I love korean style photoshoot and am interested in their package! Could you drop me an email at sweetzmemories93@gmail.com on the price and what’s included in their package? Thanks in advance!

19. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

Hi, PM you. They do mainly photoshoot. Not much options for AD so I signed up AD with another place.

20. Piggy12345

Piggy12345 New Member

Hi @NanaLin & @BadKitty , able to PM me your package price and what's included? Thanks in advance!

21. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

PM to you

22. Faanny Siew

Faanny Siew New Member

@NanaLin @BadKitty , Hi dear, may I have the details of the package as well because I am considering them too.
    A million thanks in advance !

23. Donutglobez

Donutglobez New Member

Hi could you please PM me the package too? Thanks!

24. Adeline S

Adeline S New Member

Hi, anyone had their pws at E Photo Essay studio in korea?

25. setkm

setkm New Member

Hi, can you send me the details too? I am quite interested cos my SO wants Korean studio.

26. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

Sent to you. :)

27. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

Sent to you.

28. BadKitty

BadKitty Member

Sent to you

29. Mehmeh28

Mehmeh28 New Member

Hello! Can you pm me the details of your package too? (miraclelycious@hotmail.com) Thank you!

30. Rachel.l

Rachel.l New Member

Hi! Would appreciate if you can send me the package details too! Can either PM or email to constance2539@gmail.com. Whichever is convenient. Thank you!

31. Blueyy24

Blueyy24 New Member

Hi @BadKitty, korean artiz dont do outdoor? When i purchase the package, they told me they do and thats why i signed with them~ hmm

32. setkm

setkm New Member

Hi @Blueyy24, I went to enquire. They do outdoor shoot but you will have to sign their most premium package which is a good figure beyond my expectation

33. Blueyy24

Blueyy24 New Member

Hmm, in that case korean artiz is not being honest and open in their package. But i have proof they say can go outdoor, and i juz need to ensure my own transport.. so i hope they dont deny~

34. Rachel.l

Rachel.l New Member

Hi! May I know the package price too? Thank you!

35. Yuping

Yuping New Member

I’m interested too! Could you kindly share with me too, please! Thank you!

36. Zanymaine

Zanymaine New Member

Hi can pm the package price and details too? :)

37. Cherry.L

Cherry.L New Member

Hi! Can pm me the price too? Been looking for one!

38. yj_chuah

yj_chuah New Member

Hi! I am very attracted by their studio pictures as well, beautiful pictures without having to sweat! Can pm the package price and details too?

Thank you very much in advance:)

39. summerxcloset

summerxcloset New Member

Hi, could you PM me the details too please? Thank you!

40. summerxcloset

summerxcloset New Member

Hi, could you PM me the details too please? Thank you!

41. pammmyy

pammmyy New Member

Hi, I’m also interested in Artiz. Could you PM the package and details too. Thank you!

42. C.K

C.K New Member

Hi @NanaLin and @BadKitty ,

Kindly PM me the package and price. I am interested in the Korean bridal studio.

Thank you very much!

43. Jojolene

Jojolene New Member

Hi, can you pm me details of your package! My email is Jolene0022@hotmail.com

44. Jenniarty

Jenniarty New Member

Just my 2 cents - initially i wanted to sign with Korean Artiz as well. However, after discussion on the backdrops they offer, it is almost similar to what my friend did. So i thought all photos will almost be the same backdrops and poses as my friend if i were to sign with them. They did offer new backdrop but only 1 new one. And the price is slightly pricier than what i get from other BS.

45. Zanymaine

Zanymaine New Member

Hi able to share the package?

46. Jenniarty

Jenniarty New Member

Hi, i did not sign with Korean Artiz. I signed with cang ai for my spore pws (indoor & outdoor). The service is very good. If you are interested for the package, can email me. Jenniarty@gmail.com

47. RumblyandTumbly

RumblyandTumbly New Member

Hi! I am interested in Korean Artiz Studio also! Can someone please share with me their recent package details? Thanks! (Joannaphoon_25@hotmail.com)

48. Cailley

Cailley New Member

I’m planning my pre wedding album too for my wedding next year. Can email me the package with Atriz Studio? Pleaseee~~ coco_kck6312@hotmail.com

49. ELMOLOVEPINK

ELMOLOVEPINK New Member

Hi, @BadKitty I am looking for pre-wedding shoot too. I am interested to know the price and the package. As I love korea style thinking to make an appointment to visit them soon but I am still listing which one I should go to. Can drop me an email too at chelzia89@hotmail.com Thank you in adavance.

50. Cherylwn

Cherylwn New Member

Hi all Graduated brides!! Could you please share with me your package with Korea artiz studio? Weina_joyce@hotmail.com thank you so much for your help :)