Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24783.jpg

To love is one of the most incredible things a human being can do! The problem is many people never experience this feeling or never has it been reciprocated. I don't know if you have ever been in love but I have felt it with someone and it's an exhilarating feeling. You feel like your whole world has been rocked to the core and you can't think about anything else. If you have never experienced this feeling then I do not know how you would know if true love is really real or not. What if we put all skepticism aside and believe that true love does exist and has the power to change lives? ---------------------------------------------------
싱가포르 최초의 유일한 한국식 프리미엄 웨딩 스튜디오
GRACE KELLY '명품 디자이너의 드레스'
TOP ZIO '신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다.
---------------------------------------------------
Address: Carlton Hotel, 76 Bras Basah Rd, # 01-02
Phone: +65 6250 7252
Email: official_sg@koreaartizstudio.com
#artizstudio #gracekellykorea #koreanphotography#koreaphotography #preweddingphoto
#preweddingideas #preweddingphotography#photography #couture #gownrental #sgbride #sgbrides
#sgbridal #sgbrides #singaporewedding #singaporebestwedding #preweddingconcept #weddingday
#prewedding #luxewedding #bride #bridetobe #bridestobe2021 #bridestobe2022 #blissfulbrides
#singaporebrides #love#couples #becauseyouloveher #koreancouple

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique

15 years ago, our founder had a vision, to capture timeless portraits that will reflect on the love between couples even years later. Today, as we set our sights to new horizons and spread the Brand’s story and mission, we revisited our roots. Just like the couple in the video, we want couples to be filled with nostalgia and sweet memories as they look backed at their albums decades later on. The experience at Artiz is one that carries throughout our guest lives. From the moment you chose Artiz, every step and journey will be one you look back on and smile. Reliving the youth and love you both had and sharing them with generations thereafter. Artiz Studio opens it’s doors to all to create timeless memories. This is our story.

Founded In Busan, Korea Since 2008, South Korean Kbs Central Has Named Artiz As One Of The Leading Bridal Fashion Icon And Wedding Provider For Authentic Korean-Style Photography. Capturing Timeless Portraits For More Than 20 Million Couples Throughout The 45 Situated Studio Locations. Our Extensive Portfolio Of Over 200 A-List Celebrity Collaborations And Unique Background Setting Crafted By Sbs Korea Landscape Designers Has Propelled Artiz Within The Ranks Of Luxury Wedding Photography Elites Throughout The World, Delivering World-Leading Standards And Services.

Our wedding day is one of the most important days in everyone’s life, and we hope that it would be captured in every detail. Artiz promises a distinctive style & fresh POV to photography by shooting natural expressions and moments of each bride & groom, which leave not only a memory but also touches the soul. Our timeless glamour and luxurious ambience has earned us the reputation as the premier studio where celebrities as well as influencers have chosen to express their love story.

Ushering In Artiz Global Success Was The Expansion To Singapore’s Wedding Scene In 2017 And Has Been Crowned Unanimously As Singapore's Largest Indoor Wedding Studio And Sole Provider For Authentic Korean-Style Wedding Photography.

#artizstudio #gracekellykorea #topziokorea #laqueen #brandstory #branding #whoweare #thisisus #brandpromise #singaporeweddings #singaporeprewedding #singaporebride

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24844.jpg

If you want to win someone, you need to set romance as your goal. Relationships are not something that develop automatically after a period of time. These things are well thought out; planed and executed. You ought to know the art of winning someone's heart.
@artizstudio.sg
#artizstudio #gracekellykorea #koreanphotography#koreaphotography #preweddingphoto
#preweddingideas #preweddingphotography#photography #couture #gownrental #sgbride #sgbrides
#sgbridal #sgbrides #singaporewedding #singaporebestwedding #preweddingconcept #weddingday
#prewedding #luxewedding #bride #bridetobe #bridestobe2021 #bridestobe2022 #blissfulbrides
#singaporebrides #love #cherryblossom2021 #sakuraflower #jejucherryblossom

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24897.jpg

I want to know, do you ever think about me.........
My mind is in constant struggle over this. Does he know how I feel? Does he care? Do I dare open my heart to let him in even deeper? But what if he doesn't feel the same way, what if it ruins our friendship. What am I going to do.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24898.jpg

I didn’t have the privilege to meet you.
The short time I did spend with you was the most incredible relationship I have ever experienced. The memories in my heart light me when I feel lost and glum. Your words were so vivid, so real…I felt like I was in your arms with you. But we were just two souls who passed across each other’s paths for a brief moment in time…

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24929.jpg

I think I may be falling in love with you...
Almost every time I’m with you it feels like the first time, even when we’ve already seen each other all day. Your smile makes my heart skip a beat.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24972.jpg

I saw you again at the cafe, your smile was so familiar that I couldn’t stop myself
Suddenly I knew why I felt like I knew you, I had fallen in love with you a long time ago, but didn’t realise it till now. From that day on, I never went any where without thinking of you. You are the one who makes me feel alive and full of joy. When we kiss the world disappears and only we remain. I love you.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24995.jpg

I’m addicted to you. I can’t get enough of you.
I find myself day dreaming about you at work, on the bus and even while I’m sleeping. These feelings are so intense that I can’t help but be drawn to you.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25054.jpg

I know you are out there. You stole my heart and I have loved you ever since...
If you ever loved me too I want to let you know that I am missing every second that we are apart. I know it’s silly, but I still look for you everywhere. My heart belongs with yours and only yours.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25117.jpg

Sweetheart, you are my everything. You make me so happy. I cherish the time we spend together. I love you more each day and miss you when you are not with me. Thank you for your unconditional love and support. I love you honey! The truth is…there is nothing else like our love and there never will be!

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25135.jpg

You are my idea of the perfect man. I love you dearly, you are always there for me and you make me feel very special. You also have made me realize that true love does exist. I wish I could show you how grateful I am to have your friendship in my life. You have really stood by me through everything and I will always remember that.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25162.jpg

Don’t you ever get tired of telling me you love me? I’m not going anywhere, so don’t worry about it. We should both cherish this time and our love for each other. I could never imagine life without you here. You have been with me through thick and thin, we have laughed and cried together. I know you will be with me every step of the way in the future also. No matter what happens, just hold my hand and never let me go

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25184.jpg

This relationship we have is indescribable. Something so different and new. Maybe the universe needs a pair of you and I. Or maybe its fate that we met each other as strangers that loved each other enough to change our destinies…. To be together. You are the one for me, and I hope my love for you will never end because that is how much respect I have for you and how much I love you.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25258.jpg

Just when I think that our love can not be stronger, it grows just a little bit more. My love for you is overwhelming and I no longer have the ability to put it into words. I am so lucky to have met you and to have you here with me for eternity.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25309.jpg

25308.jpg

25307.jpg

25306.jpg

25305.jpg

Featured on Singapore's No.1 Female Magazine @herworldsingapore ; View Korean Artiz Studio cover story on the rising popularity of #koreanstyle photography and latest 2021 trend on make-up and photo concepts. Fulfil your true Korean-style pre-wedding photoshoot right here at Singapore's only authentic Korean studio.
#magazinefeature #fashionfeatures #herworld #artizstudiosg #singaporestory #singaporelife #koreanstyle #weddinginspo #singaporewedding #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #singaporeweddingphotographer #singaporeweddings #gracekellykorea #topziokorea

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25339.jpg

We chose each other. When you choose a partner, there’s no greater promise than that.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25350.jpg

You’re the only one that could ever really know me, and I hope you always will. You’ve chosen all the best parts of me, and helped to shape the rest into someone who is strong enough to handle it.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25392.jpg

Today you're my wife, tomorrow you're my wife, and every day after that… you'll still be my wife. I can't love you more than today or tomorrow, but I will love you the same.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25407.jpg

I can't wait to start my life with you. I'm so excited to be your friend, your partner in crime, the one you want to scream the news to while jumping around in your pajamas.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25437.jpg

We didn’t start our relationship like this, but here we are. I love all the stories we’ve created together. Thank you for being you, always and forever.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25535.jpg

We didn’t start our relationship like this, but here we are. I love all the stories we’ve created together. Thank you for being you, always and forever.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25593.jpg

I will hold your heart and expand with you as you embrace all that the world has to offer. We start a new chapter of our lives together tomorrow, my love.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25617.jpg

He took her chin in his hand and held it like he knew she would never be able to look away from his eyes.
He leaned close to her so that no one else could hear what he was about to tell her.'I've waited years for you, and even longer for this night to arrive.' Her eyes widened with disbelief at the emphasis on the word 'years'. No one could have possibly known he had been waiting for her. There was no way he could know how much she wanted him

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25648.jpg

To moms everywhere,

We will never be able to thank you enough for the sacrifices and devotion that you have always given. Through the years, you have sacrificed your time, your comfort and even your own wants and desires just to meet the needs of the family. We couldn't help but realize that you are the embodiment of blessing and love. Thank you for being a role model to your children and filial daughter❤️

Today, we celebrate you, our everyday SUPERHEROES being a mom, daughter, chef, caretaker, driver, lover, teacher and more. Happy mother's day to all

#MomOfArtiz

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25649.jpg

To moms everywhere,

We will never be able to thank you enough for the sacrifices and devotion that you have always given. Through the years, you have sacrificed your time, your comfort and even your own wants and desires just to meet the needs of the family. We couldn't help but realize that you are the embodiment of blessing and love. Thank you for being a role model to your children and filial daughter❤️

Today, we celebrate you, our everyday SUPERHEROES being a mom, daughter, chef, caretaker, driver, lover, teacher and more. Happy mother's day to all

#MomOfArtiz

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25650.jpg

To moms everywhere,

#MomOfArtiz

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25682.jpg

In Korean culture, the need to express one's emotions is almost in excess. And wedding ceremony is no exception. Koreans believe that one can sum up the whole story just in seeing expressions and actions of the wedding’s participants.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25734.jpg

No doubt that love is one of the most important things in life. It's quite obvious that without love life is very dull and boring. So it's normal that people are always looking for ways to express love. Words are pretty simple, but when it comes to loving someone, we want to say it in a grand and romantic way so as not to be ignored.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25776.jpg

I never knew that love could be so much fun. Every time I see him, I feel like giggling.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique

Artiz Studio Singapore New Youtube Channel Is Up -> For the latest sample behind the scenes, real life brides talk and all things Korea wedding click on the link on our bio to subscribe and give our 2021 sample video a Like and comment. First 500 subscribers will be eligible for our giveaway coming to you next month

Artiz 2021 Newest Pre-Wedding Photo Concept
"Pursuit Of Love"

ARTIZ starts this exciting journey with scenes from movies
The most romantic moment in life,
captured in this meaningful portrait.

The power of love, at any age in time
Empowers us to have courage
This is a story about the pursuit of love
In the face of insurmountable adversities, love prevails
A perfect blend of emotion and visual art,
exploring the infinite possibilities of love

ARTIZ STUDIO paves the way of how wedding photography is done
Welcoming you to be part of this journey

The boldest, most romantic change is yet to come
"If you love her, take her to Artiz Studio"

ARTIZ mission has always been capturing the emotions and love of couples
that sticks in the heart for a lifetime
For as long as love exists, ARTIZ purpose remains

ARTIZ specialises in portraits photography
capturing the love story behind each couple
through imaginitive conceptual visuals

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25865.jpg

She always said I was the love of her life, but I never felt the same way. I was just in love with the idea of being in love.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25890.jpg

I love the way he looks at me. He's not just seeing me, he is looking into me. I can feel it.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25907.jpg

I never knew that love could feel so good

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
25983.jpg

Featured on the front page of @straits_times life section in partnership with @kto_singapore . Korea Artiz Studio fully advocate the hallyu culture right here in Singapore. Through trying times where travel ban has become the norm, we strive to give each and every couple the only true authentic Korean Wedding Shoot Experience in Singapore.

In a Straits Times poll conducted last October, 40.7 per cent of more that 6,000 respondents cited South Korea as their travel destination of choice.

Director of the local office of the Korea Tourism Organisation (KTO) Lee Jee-eun says: "There is always a reason to go to South Korea. There are places to explore and countless experiences to try out - the food and fashion, K-beauty, K-pop and cultural sites, just to name a few."

Ms See, a purchasing manager, says: "In South Korea, if you want to have pink muhly grass or cherry blossoms in your photos, you would opt for an outdoor shoot. But as we don't have that in Singapore, it's good that we can have it all done in the studio.

Joint Project: @kto_singapore
Couple: @Tvonaseeyew & Park Ju Bong
Written By: @srsley
Featured In: @straits_times

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26007.jpg

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26089.jpg

Let my love,like sunlight,surround you and yet give you the freedom to shine with great splendor.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26114.jpg

Artiz X @djjaderasif
donning @gracekellykorea Singapore latest Celebrity @yangzi_official
“THE QUEEN” gown collection

“Her Value is Priceless
Her Potential is Limitless
She is a Queen.
If you love her, take her to Artiz”
#prewedding #luxewedding #bride #bridetobe #bridestobe2021 #bridestobe2022 #sginfluencer
#singaporebrides #love #jaderasif

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26124.jpg

Love is not hidden, close your mouth, and the eyes will say it.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26200.jpg

Where I am, there is no time for you to suffer.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26251.jpg

I like the people, he has a body of warmth.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique

A century of romance. Just like a time capsule, this teleports us back a century ago witnessing how wedding photography was done through the period of wars and the evolution of photography.

Korea Artiz Studio alongside A-list celebrity designer 20/21 #YangZi (Andy Yang) held an exhibition commemorating the evolution of wedding photography in the past 100 years. The exhibition themed “Light & Shadow” held in Beijing drew in thousands of exhibition goers. Just like a time capsule, guests were transported back a century ago witnessing how wedding photography was done through the period of wars, technological advancement and evolution of photo creativity.

About Korea Artiz Studio Singapore:
Singapore's largest and only authentic Korean-style pre-wedding studio. Korea Artiz Studio is Singapore's highest-rated and top recommended bridal studio providing Korean-style pre-wedding photography, make-up, wedding gowns and suits. "If you love her, take her to Artiz Studio"

Founded in Busan, Korea since 2008, capturing timeless portraits for more than 20 million couples throughout 45 studio locations worldwide. ARTIZ Portfolio has over 200 A-List Celebrity collaborations and Unique background setting crafted by SBS Korea Landscape Team has propelled ARTIZ within the ranks of Luxury Wedding Photography Elites throughout the World, delivering World-Leading Standards And Services. South Korean KBS Central has named ARTIZ STUDIO as one of the leading Bridal Fashion Icon and Wedding Provider for Authentic Korean-Style Photography.

For sample photos and bridal reviews:
Website at: https://www.artizstudio.sg/
Make an appointment: https://artizstudio.page.link/SGmore/

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26292.jpg

Love is like a bottle full of happiness between us.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26323.jpg

I want to grow old with you.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26384.jpg

The warmest heart of the night comes from the most loved ones.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26395.jpg

Love is not about staring at each other, but looking in the same direction.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26434.jpg

A certain encounter on a certain day of a year has changed your life.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26469.jpg

Cute snaps with your other half are timeless

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26504.jpg

You make me want to be a better man
#singaporebrides #love#couples #becauseyouloveher #Koreancouple

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
26534.jpg

I am on my way to future, where you are there.